Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollard MP3's

Here, try these links for download:

These recordings were salvaged from ASTRO SA's old cassette audio library and converted to mp3..

ASTRO South Australia !
    (Website is not up to date! Astro is still strong however)!

I have know idea where these recordings originally came from.. I wish there were video too!

The sound quality is poor, but the information is GOLD!

Dimensional Representation of Electric Waves:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Principals of Wireless Power:
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

If the downloads don't work or last, I will re-do post them again later..

Enjoy them as I certainly have!
    Please make your comments concerning the content!
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Sputins thanks a bunch for uploading the tapes, they're gold!

I created a topic; http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=5811 to discuss parametric excitation of electrical circuits as not to get too off-topic in this topic.

Raui
      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• Sputins - Thank you for posting this audio, I have only listened to about 15 minutes so far and it is great, just as you say the information is gold! I really wish the video was available for this as well. Regardless it is a wonderful find and I can only hope more like this surfaces as time goes on!
        I'm working nights right now and should be sleeping but I'm so excited over this it's going to be a rough night tonight as I'm going to have to listen to some, if not all of this, thanks again, much appreciated!

Comment

• Thanks Sputins! Great find

Comment

• Download limit was reached on those files.

I (</3) rapidshare

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
              If the downloads don't work or last, I will re-do post them again later..
              Could you re-post as they reached their download limit.

Thanks for taking the time to make them available to us!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                Could you re-post as they reached their download limit.

Thanks for taking the time to make them available to us!

IndianaBoys
                Astro_T20_Dimensional_Representation_of_Electric_W avex.mp3

Astro_T21A_Principles_of_Wireless_Power_E.P.Dollar d.mp3

Comment

• More parameter change

We've continued to play with mechanical parameter changes. You might find these scope shots interesting.

The yellow trace is the input current into a small primary of 10 turns or so, measured through a 1ohm resistor. I'm just using it for excitation.

The blue trace is across a cap and coil in parallel. The coil is the secondary of the yellow trace primary. Inductance is being changed from about 800uH to about 2.35mH, and the cap is 100uF.

What is happening here is that I take a piece of transformer core and slam it down across a 'C' shaped core to close the magnetic path, changing the inductance from 800uH to 2.35mH. When that parameter change happens at the right time, you get the effect shown here.

The blue trace is out of resonance at the lower inductance. After increasing the inductance, it is at resonance. But notice the sharp upturn in the blue trace right where the vertical yellow line coincides with the peak of the yellow trace. There is a significant increase in energy in the blue trace energy with no corresponding increase in the input current. So much additional energy that it takes a couple of waves before that energy is dissipated, and you see a return to normal resonant behavior.

This is a small amount of energy, but the change is only about 1.5mH and there is virtually no current in the circuit. The formulas agree with this. When the current is a few amps, and the inductance change is a few hundred milli-Henries, the formula says that the excess power should be multiple kilowatts. That would be pretty hard to miss.

We shall see.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Great job LtBolo
                    Can you post a picture of your setup?
                    It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Kazm,

Thanks for putting the videos up.
                      They download real fast from that site!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
                        Can you post a picture of your setup?
                        At the moment it is off getting mounted to a board with a motor, so we can change the parameter at 60hz or so. So for now, I can't. I should be able to in the next day or so.

That said, all we did was took a fairly large transformer, removed the windings, cut the center out of the 'E' core, and cut the end off. What you end up with is a 'C' core and an 'I' core, with the windings on the 'C' portion. I then took the 'I' portion and dropped it across the 'C' portion as fast as possible, thus varying the inductance.

There are 15 explanations that don't involve extra energy...but...the Russian paper that Dollard points us to predicts exactly this effect. I'm starting to believe this might be the real deal.
                        Last edited by LtBolo; 06-02-2010, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• LtBolo: Remarkable!

So on the "I" portion there was no winding, you simply rotated that piece within the "C" portion to create the inductance change of the "C" winding?

Keep it up, good documentation with your scopeshots!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                            So on the "I" portion there was no winding, you simply rotated that piece within the "C" portion to create the inductance change of the "C" winding?
                            Correct.

In this case, I just dropped the 'I' down on the end of the 'C', thus completing a closed magnetic path. Our motorized version will spin the 'I' on the end of the 'C', with about 030 clearance. With 1000 turns this will swing the inductance about 500mH, which we hope to do at about 60Hz.

Per the 1/2dLi^2 formula, that will produce multiple kilowatts at 10amps. Sounds crazy and overly simplistic, but that is what is described in the paper.

We'll soon see.

Comment

• Thanks for the description. It indeed sounds too simple to be true.
                              Good Luck building it !

It reminds me remotely of the Raymond Kromrey Converter which
                              exhibited negative energy input as well, but that one is said to be only maximally
                              showing a COP of 1.5 - 1.8.
                              Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-03-2010, 01:08 AM.

Comment

• Changing L !

How magnificient, LtBolo

I wish you the finest working model.

This brings many different ideas to mind to try....

Thanks to everyone..... for all the contributions!

Comment

Working...
                                X