Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference of point of view ...

1# You leave in US in a comfortable house and environment, you don't need free electricity that much, your bills are not a too big expense.

2# You leave in a village in a poor country, you don't know what electricity is. But if you had something to light your house at night, or to run a small engine to move around or to pump water for your small land, you could stop starving for food. You could develop your production, bring it to the near by town with your small electric tricycle.

But more important, you could desalinate sea water to irrigate your desertic land, and to give water to drink to your people, to your animals.

Why rich countries are developed, because they have energy to produce goods. Without energy you just can't make roads, can't run trucks, can't run boats, can't live decently ...

Have they already spent a few months in such a poor place, to see and FEEL what it's like on a daily basis, and how hopeless is the future and dark the horizon from such a place ??

We are talking about the majority of humankind that are living in conditions worse that your pet.
    No pipe water, no clean water, no electricity, no transportation, no electric devices, stone age like !
    Really they don't care about your consciousness, they just want a chance to grow up, to develop, and that goes through access to cheap ENERGY.

Those who say THEY ARE NOT READY, are not those who HAVE BEEN THERE HAVE SEEN THAT.
    Unfortunately they have THE SOLUTION to others problems, but from their point of view they see that they better not give them the solution ...

Who is right, who is wrong ? Both are right, both are wrong, but one has an easy life, the other doesn't have enough food, live in a zinc house, with no toilet, no electricity, no car, no fridge, no TV, because there is NO ELECTRICITY there ...

So pleeeease, to really take the right decision to give or not to give FREE ELECTRICITY to mankind, go and FEEL how it is THERE.

Thanks and good luck.

PS: Even in every developed countries there are very poor people that could do much better with free electricity.
    Who are you to decide their access to free electricity ?!
    I think it's greed, just greed.

Proof is that they are all selling staff on the subject ...
    And even what you buy is just a few percentage of their knowledge, they keep the real picture, and they ask you to experiment by yourself.
    How many thousands of dollars I have spent on those experiments !!!

With the full knowledge I could have built working models and give them in those very poor countries I have been, for the locals to reproduce these devices.
    But NO, they want me to experiment and waste more money on research that will never end. And buy their latest book or DVD.

Just GREED in my humble opinion.
    But it still better than nothing, so we don't throw the stone to them, we keep silent, hoping that one day they make their COMING OUT and disclose everything they know.

God willing it will happen one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      Dave, I think you are exactly correct with your comments.

"RPM is the key", all Tesla's devices spun at some horrible velocity" - E.P.D.

"Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

How to vary capacitance with relation to time?
      How to vary capacitance as quickly as possible?

Chris Carson's device is a good start, 1000pF variable capacitor, balanced and spun (in air) at ~10,000rpm. Are there any other possible ways of doing so?

Here is truely a worthy area of much thought & experimentation!
      Overunity parametric variation circuits have been around in the FE community. Here's something that will feed you for a while:

PARAMETRIC POWER CONVERSION by JL Naudin

In this age of semiconductors the variations can be done using solid state components and thus decrease the size of the setup considerably.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
        Dave, I think you are exactly correct with your comments.

"RPM is the key", all Tesla's devices spun at some horrible velocity" - E.P.D.

"Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

How to vary capacitance with relation to time?
        How to vary capacitance as quickly as possible?

Chris Carson's device is a good start, 1000pF variable capacitor, balanced and spun (in air) at ~10,000rpm. Are there any other possible ways of doing so?

Here is truely a worthy area of much thought & experimentation!
        Overunity parametric variation circuits have been around in the FE community. Here's something that will feed you for a while:

In this age of semiconductors the variations can be done using solid state components and thus decrease the size of the setup considerably.

This is also the same bandwagon Steorn wants to cash in on with their solid state orbo. It will be interesting to know if they tried to patent concepts that are in the public domain.

Comment

• @ jules tresor,

My views are well known to this site. All DVD and book sellers, are just merchants. They probably have not a single clue about real free energy devices.
          If they do , they are also mis-informants since noone is assisted by their teachings to have a humble working model since decades now.

There is an American saying that goes " You fooled me once, shame on you, you fooled me twice, shame on me"

Comment

• Originally posted by broli View Post

This is also the same bandwagon Steorn wants to cash in on with their solid state orbo. It will be interesting to know if they tried to patent concepts that are in the public domain.
            NO WAY!!! Steorn CANNOT DO THAT! Though they are trying and we have to think clearly to stop it.If we don't do that, next time they'll patent air and water.

Here you have free energy :
            EMFC Explosive Magnetic Flux Compressor FCG Flux Compression Generator EMP Directed Energy Weapons Active Duty Military Army Navy Air

"The second concern is known as the late-time EMP effect, which occurs around 15 minutes after the detonation; the EMP that surged through electrical systems creates localised magnetic fields. When these magnetic fields break down, they can cause electric surges to travel back through the power and telecommunication systems, this effect is a known concern.
            "

Comment

• Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
              Found this document at the San Francisco Tesla Society website which contains a number of articles about Eric Dollard, as well as his attempts to preserve the Bolindas RCA Radio site:

http://<b>http://sftesla.org/sfts_pd...nas_01.pdf</b>
              Interesting read, thanks

The Maritime Radio Historical Society (MRHS)

Maritime Radio Historical Society

Radio Archeology

The sites of historic radio stations surround us, especially along the coasts. As part of our project to record and preserve our maritime radio heritage, MRHS members try to locate these sites and document what is there now. Armed with maps, GPS navigators, historic records and, at least in one case, the plank from a shipping crate, we've had some remarkable success.

Alexanderson Plaque at the Bolinas RCA Radio site

The plaque reads:

This Station Was Designed and Constructed by the

RADIO CORPORATION OF AMERICA

The 200K.W. High Frequency Generating Alexanderson Generating Equipment was Manufactured and Installed by the General Electric Company

The General Engineering and Construction Work was Performed by the J.G. White Engineering Corporation 1920

Regards, Mike R.

Eric P. Dollard should have a plaque made for his work in Tesla's Longitudinal Electricity at The Maritime Radio Historical Society

And of course Eric's own website
              Home :: AMERICAN MARCONI FOUNDATION
              Last edited by vrand; 06-15-2010, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
                I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in parallel through the device, rendering them as one.

73 DE N6KPH SK
                Hi Eric,

Where can one find more info on the PP-18/AR Power Converter? Nothing came up on Google.

There is a large demand for generating electricity for homes and business here in "the big sink" of Southern California.

Best Regards, Mike R.

Comment

• I managed to find a copy of "Report on recent research on nonlinear oscillations" on NASA's technical database. I believe that this report was an update of "On the Parametric Excitation of Electric Oscillations":

http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...1970002202.pdf

Comment

• Here is a Russian 1960 patent, by I. K. Vul'fel'dt, translated by the USAF "Armed Services Technical Information Agency" and given to the CIA, NSA, NASA, Rand, etc...

Talking about Non-Linear capacitors, as Eric Dollard says, achieves over unity, in this case by transforming heat energy into electrical energy.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...c=GetTRDoc.pdf

50 years later we are still discovering this interesting phenomenon

When can we start powering our homes with this technology?

Regards, Mike R.

Comment

• Originally posted by vrand View Post
                      Here is a Russian 1960 patent, by I. K. Vul'fel'dt, translated by the USAF "Armed Services Technical Information Agency" and given to the CIA, NSA, NASA, Rand, etc...

Talking about Non-Linear capacitors, as Eric Dollard says, achieves over unity, in this case by transforming heat energy into electrical energy.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc...c=GetTRDoc.pdf

50 years later we are still discovering this interesting phenomenon

When can we start powering our homes with this technology?

Regards, Mike R.

Thank you. Yes,correct parametric resonance is working like a pump.However mentioned method with changed capacitance in time is hard to realise (need a shutter to screen heat source) . Much easier is to change inductance with synchronization of LC circuit state (at correct moment) - think about it. Like a pump or siphon.Don Smith is telling this all the time - parametric oscillation you must have to extract free energy from ambient source.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Thank you. Yes,correct parametric resonance is working like a pump.However mentioned method with changed capacitance in time is hard to realise (need a shutter to screen heat source) . Much easier is to change inductance with synchronization of LC circuit state (at correct moment) - think about it. Like a pump or siphon.Don Smith is telling this all the time - parametric oscillation you must have to extract free energy from ambient source.
                        Yeah, it would be great if someone could reproduce Don Smiths design after 20 yrs, so we all can power our homes and cars

To date no one has done this. Eric Dollard has his power unit (WWII Army generator) to power his house and radios and is not talking about how he did it.

Don Smiths house is still connected to the local electric grid, so he is not using his invention.

A lot of info still missing in order for researchers to reproduce these inventions.

Regards

Comment

• I think sometimes that some people like to get famous ... No Details ... It's a shame, If Chris Carson Died because of making a generator that works by Eric Dollard's Principles, there is no excuse for not sharing what he did, as not sharing it means that he died in vain. I am sorry for these people.
                          Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                          http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• Willing to give it all?

Originally posted by elias View Post
                            I think sometimes that some people like to get famous ... No Details ... It's a shame, If Chris Carson Died because of making a generator that works by Eric Dollard's Principles, there is no excuse for not sharing what he did, as not sharing it means that he died in vain. I am sorry for these people.
                            Elias, I am so going to agree with you. I do not want to die in vain.

I find it very disturbing though that mostly everyone except paul Pantone has hidden just a little bit so others would not be able to accomplish this suggested task. And they have imprisoned him. How disgracefull!

Think, Soldures, Our founding fathers, certain leaders in our communities, firefighters would never think twice about giving there life for our familys ,friends, or even our country. This could be the silver bullet people are scared of eating.
                            It could be greed or other things but it boils down to conviction to a higher cause.

We will all be dust in a very short time. Tesla has only been gone what 60 years ? That seems like forever. Also remember too that when he was striped of funding and basterdised he did not devulge much after that, His heart was turned and soured. That was over 100 years ago. I would much rather go to sleep then let my anger and resentment consume these wonderful gifts.
                            If we don't share what we have with others, The wonderfull gifts of knowlege will be lost for maybe all time!

That is just not worthy of this study, or the magic that it really is!

BTW:
                            I trust everybody has heard the news about the Tesla motorcar co. being able to manufactur the sedan in San Jose. Because Tayota is joining and becomming a partner.

I hope they get the price down to a reasonable level.

Comment

• We have made enough cry-calls to those knowleadgeable of OU secrets with no result as always.

We all here regard ourselves as researchers.
                              Research means doing primary investigation and replication of alleged setups and find out effects.

So far research from thousands of people yields absolutely no result in this field.

Specifically, Don Smith's plans have been successfully replicated by noone exept Don Smith, and that's because he says so.

Tesla technologies have not shown any sign of energy surplus exept people who claim that it does as Eric Dollard and the like.

My estimate is that those people never have experienced overunity in their setups as clever as they may be.
                              If they have, reason says that oil cartels and paid hitters would have shut their mouths by one way or another and we would not know today that they did actually (as we do not know many things)

The enstablishment would not take a risk ( i would not take if i had enstablishment's interests in stake) at letting lose those guys wondering around and shouting we know the OU secret but we won't tell because we are been threatened. Simple things.

On the contrary, one dedicated scientist and experimentalist, as soon as he gets an idea how to create OU he will share it with community and chase glory instead of immediate monetary rewards that has any reason to believe they won't come eventually.

The facts are simple and speak for themselves. Occam's razor fits nicely in this situation IMO.

We should look ourselves and ask in truth. Are we reasearchers or obsessed individuals searching for the solution to our life's problems?
                              Last edited by baroutologos; 05-24-2010, 07:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
                                BTW:
                                I trust everybody has heard the news about the Tesla motorcar co. being able to manufactur the sedan in San Jose. Because Tayota is joining and becomming a partner.

I hope they get the price down to a reasonable level.
                                Well, just want to correct that I feel sorry for these people in a positive sense, in a sense of love, how come they are so disturbed that have committed not to share what they know with their fellow human beings, if they really have the knowledge.

But, the good news is, the knowledge is going to become popular as soon as we look at the disaster oil has made in the Atlantic Ocean and learn a lesson, to move further away from fossil fuels. And yes the result would be electric cars getting commonplace, that will suck more related technology with it, meaning battery technology and electric motor technology, and electric energy recycling technology, and of course better solutions for battery charging.

There is going to be more good news ...
                                Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                                http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
                                X