Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The masterful T-Rex

Can anyone see how viral Eric is?

I cannot imagine how dissapointed he must be with people.

It is like any millionare being bombarded by others wanting money, even friends have ulterrior motives.

no punn intended Peter, It is just the piont.

So what have we to do:

How does the equasion go ? Create electricity from the square root of -1

WTF does that mean?
    I am trying to call attention to what these details are.

@ Bar, that is the answer to your question!

@ Phi1.62
    I watched the video. it was worth the time.

@ Raui,
    Thank you and others for helping compile the related documents for study.
    Millions of thanks

Continue to study and be true to the causes we each are trying to overcome.

Eric Dollard has done a marvelous job at portraying what we all want to accomplish.
    I earge each of you to stay true to this search. Just as Eric has done, we will too.
    Then each of us can and will be able to influence the world just as he has done for each of us.

@ T-Rex
    I hope this is the correct sentement. God Speed

God Speed
    h2ocommuter

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post

WTF does that mean?

God Speed
      h2ocommuter
      The equation is from his theory about the four quadrant and the square root of -1 is completely related to this theory. if you want more information, you can buy his book at borderland science , the name is "Symbolic Representation of Alternating Electric Waves" its the main one for the four quadrant theory. IMO you should buy all his book, even after reading them 50 time you will find new thing inside. With all the equation he show inside its easy to do experimentation with a idea of the result, no more blind experimentation.

Best Regards,
      EgmQC

Comment

• Boarderland link was retracted.

Hi phi1.62;92053,

I shared this link with another think tank and the same day it was taken down by boarderlad sciences.
        I do not know what is going on but can you find it another way?
        Many of us are trying to study everything Eric has produced Video and literature also. These incites are so valuable to kickstart some kind of insiration or something,
        There were like 6 different videos there many of these could inspire others to join the search for this higher knowlege and understanding.

Zane.

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
        While looking at the Borderlands website I found that they had a video from 1986 in which Tom Brown and Eric Dollard talk about the Multiwave Oscillator:

The Borderland Sciences Research Foundation - 1986 U.S.P.A. Tom Brown & Eric Dollard on MWO on Vimeo

Comment

• Please let us help...

Originally posted by h2ocommuter View Post
          Viral? Nah. Hurt, and a bit bitter? Yes...and with good cause.

It really is sad...Mr. Dollard clearly has the knowledge to move this forward, but has also clearly lost the will to do so.

Eric, if you do occasionally wander back here...please...let some of us help carry the load. I am with a company big enough to get results, but small enough not to have agendas or entanglements. We are in the position to commit meaningful resources to commercialize a power generation technology, and have a considerable desire to do so.

We're happy to approach this however is most comfortable to you...consulting or licensing. Please give it some thought and PM me if you have any interest.

Comment

WTF does that mean?

@ Bar, that is the answer to your question!

God Speed
            h2ocommuter
            Hey,

Because i am little slow, can you elaborate the concept of creating electricity from square root of -1? Accompanied with a proof will be nice.

Comment

• I am interested in that as well.
              Here is some references to do some research:

Paul Nahin's "An Imaginary Tale: The Story of I [the square root of -1]"

It is a consequence of Oliver Heavyside´s equation
              demanding the (2) time constants of the natural response current of the capacitor discharge in a series R,L,C circuit to be of a complex mathematical nature. Therefore the expression under the resulting square root must be negative.

Paul Nahin´s "Oliver Heaviside: the life, work, and times of an electrical genius of the victorian age"

About Steinmetz:
              Steinmetz is best known for a mathematically beautiful formula he invented that uses complex numbers to elegantly simplify the computations needed for alternating current applications. Because of that beautiful formula, he is known as the "the wizard of Schenectady who generated electricity from the square root of negative one."

Charles Proteus Steinmetz [“wizard who created electricity from i“, German immigrant to US and chief EE for GE under Thomas Edison] associated “imaginary” numbers with electromagnetism through phasor equations based on Grassmann Algebra.

The practical man would think :"You cannot generate electricity out of the square root of minus one."
              It seems however that that is where it mostly comes from!

Eric probably referred to this "seemingly impossible" electricity generation
              which isn´t that impossible when analyzed mathematically.
              Last edited by Xenomorph; 05-06-2010, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Edison, Steinmets, Tesla , Dollard

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                Hey,

Because i am little slow, can you elaborate the concept of creating electricity from square root of -1? Accompanied with a proof will be nice.
                Originally posted by Xenomorph View Post
                I am interested in that as well.
                Here is some references to do some research:

Paul Nahin's "An Imaginary Tale: The Story of I [the square root of -1]"

It is a consequence of Oliver Heavyside´s equation
                demanding the (2) time constants of the natural response current of the capacitor discharge in a series R,L,C circuit to be of a complex mathematical nature. Therefore the expression under the resulting square root must be negative.

Paul Nahin´s "Oliver Heaviside: the life, work, and times of an electrical genius of the victorian age"

About Steinmetz:
                Steinmetz is best known for a mathematically beautiful formula he invented that uses complex numbers to elegantly simplify the computations needed for alternating current applications. Because of that beautiful formula, he is known as the "the wizard of Schenectady who generated electricity from the square root of negative one."

Charles Proteus Steinmetz [“wizard who created electricity from i“, German immigrant to US and chief EE for GE under Thomas Edison] associated “imaginary” numbers with electromagnetism through phasor equations based on Grassmann Algebra.

The practical man would think :"You cannot generate electricity out of the square root of minus one."
                It seems however that that is where it mostly comes from!

Eric probably referred to this "seemingly impossible" electricity generation
                which isn´t that impossible when analyzed mathematically.
                Please forgive me, I must have been shooting off my mouth like the previous post, I used viral instead of vigor, "I was thinking Strength", and as disrespectfull as I felt a day after I wrote WTF, I am ashamed. The master of our time is here and I am acting like an idiot!

At the risk of exposing my idiotocy more I will try to explain my proposition.

Eric had suggested he had made enough energy out of The square root of -1 that ..... Da, Da Da, Da Da. It was the way he said it that seemed to mean so much to me.

I believe Eric is pointing the direction for us to go. I am just trying to put an emPhasis on what I am hearing Eric saying.

Xenomorph, seems to be exploring the text.

EgmQC, has directed us as to where we can find the writings of Erics about his special understanding and I would suspect, the equasions, with working theory behind his magical assembly.

I know the area, "Richmond" Eric was talking about. This too excited me. It really grabbed me, he said that he was creating more electricty from that equasion that it blew the "like", reverse circuit breakers. As he stated; This amount would equal more electricty than the entire city and was using when the power went out.....

Whatever the principals of these numbers are I do not yet understand.

God Speed
                Zane

Comment

• I normally think of myself as moderately intelligent until I read stuff by guys like Dollard. Then I feel like I'm still in kindergarten.

Comment

Whatever the principals of these numbers are I do not yet understand.
                    The textbook representation for impedance is

Z = R + jX

where
                    R is the magnitude of real resistance,
                    X is the magnitude of reactive impedance,
                    j represents the square root of -1.

Since the REACTIVE impedance is represented by a coefficient of sqrt(-1) and we know that reactive impedance results from capacitance and inductance within the circuit, then we would need to vary the reactive impedance to vary the j parameter which might possibly allow transients of the circuit to allow for aether inrushes or excess energy. This could be done by a variable capacitance or inductance which changes in relation to time.

Eric Dollard Quote
                    Chris Carson Built the Rotary Electrostatic Converter. His design was based entirely on my electrical theory and math. It was designed to demonstrate and validate the concept of Synchronous Parameter Variation and the Four Quadrant Theory of Electricity. The device worked well. It had to spin up to around 10,000 RPM. This unit took Chris months to complete; to get all of the parts together, and to get it perfectly balanced and operational. Chris determined that it was starting to exhibit the effects of synthesis of electrical energy from the electrostatic field. This is a result of the variation of capacitance (C in Farrads) with respect to time (T in seconds) which results in a negative conductance G (in Siemens). Hence the generation of electric energy.
                    And
                    There was also the Rotary Electromagnetic Converter, constructed by Michael Knots and Peter Lindemann with the help of Chris Carson. This unit exhibited the property of materializing and dematerializing electric energy without regard for the Law of Conservation of Energy. This is another example of synchronous parameter variation. In this case inductance (L in Henrys) time (T in seconds) gave rise to positive resistance (R in Ohms), hence the unaccounted for destruction of electric energy. It must be just as illegal to destroy energy as it is to create it – don’t you think? E is NOT equal to MC squared. There is no Matter to Energy equivalency – this is: The Great White Lie…

I have a device, built for the Army Air Corps during World War 2, A/N number PP-18/AR Power Converter, which self-sustains the electrical system in my car. It uses the same theory of operation as Chris’s device but involves a different mechanical implementation utilizing a vibrator, several capacitors and 12V and 24V batteries that are connected in parallel through the device, rendering them as one.
                    Synchronous parameter variation seems to be the key to creating or destroying energy according Mr. Dollard. I'm just waiting on funds before I find someone to help me machine an apparatus for experimentation.

Hope this is guidance in the right direction. I'm reading "Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave" by Eric Dollard and highly recommend it to anybody trying to understand what he is saying in this forum.

Dave

Comment

• Here is truely a worthy area of experimentation!

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                      The textbook representation for impedance is

Z = R + jX

where
                      R is the magnitude of real resistance,
                      X is the magnitude of reactive impedance,
                      j represents the square root of -1.

Since the REACTIVE impedance is represented by a coefficient of sqrt(-1) and we know that reactive impedance results from capacitance and inductance within the circuit, then we would need to vary the reactive impedance to vary the j parameter which might possibly allow transients of the circuit to allow for aether inrushes or excess energy. This could be done by a variable capacitance or inductance which changes in relation to time.

Eric Dollard Quote

And

Synchronous parameter variation seems to be the key to creating or destroying energy according Mr. Dollard. I'm just waiting on funds before I find someone to help me machine an apparatus for experimentation.

Hope this is guidance in the right direction. I'm reading "Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave" by Eric Dollard and highly recommend it to anybody trying to understand what he is saying in this forum.

Dave

Dave, I think you are exactly correct with your comments.

"RPM is the key", all Tesla's devices spun at some horrible velocity" - E.P.D.

"Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

How to vary capacitance with relation to time?
                      How to vary capacitance as quickly as possible?

Chris Carson's device is a good start, 1000pF variable capacitor, balanced and spun (in air) at ~10,000rpm. Are there any other possible ways of doing so?

Here is truely a worthy area of much thought & experimentation!

Respect to you all, especialy Eric.

I hope he soon posts here again..

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                        Dave, I think you are exactly correct with your comments.

"RPM is the key", all Tesla's devices spun at some horrible velocity" - E.P.D.

"Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations". - E.P.D.

Here is one of the best tips that I have ever learned from being on this forum.

How to vary capacitance with relation to time?
                        How to vary capacitance as quickly as possible?

Chris Carson's device is a good start, 1000pF variable capacitor, balanced and spun (in air) at ~10,000rpm. Are there any other possible ways of doing so?

Here is truely a worthy area of much thought & experimentation!

Respect to you all, especialy Eric.

I hope he soon posts here again..

Alternating between capacitors in series and parallel changes their capacitance a great deal Oh and what do you know, that's how Eric's device worked in his car!!

Raui
                        Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• if you look at the way an emp bomb made from a Magnetic Flux Compression Generator works, it varies physical length of the wire with time, effectively varying self capacitance, and inductance....look at the output

EMFC Explosive Magnetic Flux Compressor FCG Flux Compression Generator EMP Directed Energy Weapons Active Duty Military Army Navy Air

what if you had a coil with a brush that moved up and down in it to make it of varying length? could that be analogous to the variable capacitor generator? Or a coil that is a spring that stretches and compresses, to only vary self capacitance?

Comment

• Hi,

Well, Thanks for bringing this up, I was thinking about 2 years ago, if one charges capacitor C to a voltage V and then changes the capacitance to about 2C then wouldn't we have extracted energy from the vacuum and then a sceptic voice said in my head, No! you will need energy to change the capacitance or maybe you will lose the voltage level after you do that, but I was not so sure after all. But now you made me think what if the energy needed to change the capacitance is negligible to what can be extracted from it? What if the voltage remains the same after you change the capacitance? What if Testakita operates in the same principle?

This is a scenario: You have two parallel plates which are charged when no dielectric is present and then you discharge it when a dielectric is moved in between the plates. It must not be so difficult to do it. just imagine a rotating motor moving the dielectric in and out of the capacitor, and charging the capacitor without a dielectric and discharging it after a dielectric moves into the capacitor.

Just some triggered thought I had some years before

Elias
                            Last edited by elias; 05-08-2010, 06:06 AM.
                            Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                            http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

• @all
                              Lindemann, Dollard and others that have successful devices think that mankind is not ready for energy free of charge ...
                              There is no hope they help change this world !

But have a look on Lindemann's DVD, they are instructive. Also those from Bedini.
                              You will then understand the concept discovered by Tesla to convert the Electrostatic field to usable Electricity. (Tesla Impulse Tech)

IMHO it's like saying people must stay poor in Third World, if not they will disturb the planet too much.
                              Ok, thanks for the planet, but those people are suffering daily from hunger and lack of comfort and facilities.

I suggest them to put their trust in God (In God we trust) and give away ALL there knowledge on the subject, to give a chance to bring the humans out of poverty to give them a chance to take interest in more spiritual activities.

You are evolved soul/person because you had time in your life to think and ponder about life, but those who battle daily to survive and still are hungry HAVE NO TIME TO MEDITATE ON EVOLVED MATTERS.

Give the people a chance to evolve by supplying them minimal comfort in life, and then they will slowly take interest in phylosophical ideas ! As we did.

If you scare the military takes those technologies you are wrong, they have it since long ago !

Go and stay 6 months in a third world country, to see HOW it is really, and you might then change your mind !
                              Give them free electricity and they will start to evolve, as we did !

Just my 2 cents of phylo

Comment

• Pandora's Box

Originally posted by Jules Tresor View Post
                                Lindemann, Dollard and others that have successful devices think that mankind is not ready for energy free of charge ...
                                We may be ready for free energy, but we may not be at all ready for the other potential consequences of the derived technologies that will emerge once we begin to really understand this way of thinking. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced this could open Pandora's proverbial box. I have of course no proof, because I do not yet understand what Eric et al. are saying exactly, but one could easily think this goes into the realm of modern day alchemy and possibly even manipulation of time. Tesla already proved strange effects were observed when he did his experiments.

IMHO, until we get rid of the monetary system, we are probably not ready for those consequences. But it may be that providing the world with free energy will start to do just that. Hey, isn't this a causality dilemma?

So maybe that's why they are so reluctant to teach?

just my two cents,
                                Z.

Comment

Working...
                                X