Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early borderlands videos

I believe they've been put up on google videos.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Thanks for that link Nenadalic84, those are great vids

I know exactly what he is talking about in #6 when he gave an anecdote of what happens when large longitudinal pulses are produced in a manufacturing environment.

This is a major application for test and measurement instruments, to capture and analyze transients that sometimes accidentally cause these longitudinal waves (...using the "Pre-Trigger" feature to store the event, which allows the continual storing of all signal data, but only actually writes it to disk when the trigger occurs; which allows showing what led-up to the trigger event, which is the real data of interest to troubleshooters).

Computers and heavily shielded controllers 100 meters away on totally separate grounds can crash / reset, as well as the office's phone system even farther away.

I've been on site training & helping Customers in steel, aluminum, and paper mills & other high-current conveyor lines set up their newly-purchased Data Acquisition equipment to troubleshoot these issues; and have seen it happen myself multiple times. It DOES commonly occur, especially with the older SCR drives... Despite the copper-tops whining about it being "impossible", lol. These days, Variable F drives are replacing the SCR's so it's less commonly seen. Every time it happened at different factories & mills that i know of (at least 8), SCR drives were involved.

This is one of the reasons i first started studying these subjects, because i knew that conventional electrical theory was B-S .

There is no way to explain these "transient" problems with conventional transverse wave EM theory: The totally separate grounds and proper shielding against EMF eliminates that from consideration... So what is left?

Tesla knew, and so does Eric Dollard

It's a criminal shame this has been kept from us for over 100 years. And it is criminal what they have done to Mr. Dollard as well.

BTW: He is completely correct about EMF causing cataracts. I had them very bad at age "42", and several other folks in electronics i know have them as well, at much too young an age. Instances of cataracts are up over 300% in the last 30 years. If you suspect you might have them, go to a microscope and look into the eyepiece. If you see a mass that looks like a hair ball, or an amoeba, reflected back, then you probably do. Modern surgery to replace the lens is a quick out-patient procedure these days. I've heard rumors of non-invasive means to cure them; but from what i was told before, it is "impossible" to restore the natural lenses, lol. You had better have insurance though: It is about $10,000 an eye.

Maybe we should make G.E. or Verizon or AT&T pay, hey?

Comment

What about naturapathic rememdies. I'm in the field, I can say that with increased antioxidants, you eye will get better. Keep in mind the body replaces every cell in 7 year cycles.

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post
        Thanks for that link Nenadalic84, those are great vids

I know exactly what he is talking about in #6 when he gave an anecdote of what happens when large longitudinal pulses are produced in a manufacturing environment.

This is a major application for test and measurement instruments, to capture and analyze transients that sometimes accidentally cause these longitudinal waves (...using the "Pre-Trigger" feature to store the event, which allows the continual storing of all signal data, but only actually writes it to disk when the trigger occurs; which allows showing what led-up to the trigger event, which is the real data of interest to troubleshooters).

Computers and heavily shielded controllers 100 meters away on totally separate grounds can crash / reset, as well as the office's phone system even farther away.

I've been on site training & helping Customers in steel, aluminum, and paper mills & other high-current conveyor lines set up their newly-purchased Data Acquisition equipment to troubleshoot these issues; and have seen it happen myself multiple times. It DOES commonly occur, especially with the older SCR drives... Despite the copper-tops whining about it being "impossible", lol. These days, Variable F drives are replacing the SCR's so it's less commonly seen. Every time it happened at different factories & mills that i know of (at least 8), SCR drives were involved.

This is one of the reasons i first started studying these subjects, because i knew that conventional electrical theory was B-S .

There is no way to explain these "transient" problems with conventional transverse wave EM theory: The totally separate grounds and proper shielding against EMF eliminates that from consideration... So what is left?

Tesla knew, and so does Eric Dollard

It's a criminal shame this has been kept from us for over 100 years. And it is criminal what they have done to Mr. Dollard as well.

BTW: He is completely correct about EMF causing cataracts. I had them very bad at age "42", and several other folks in electronics i know have them as well, at much too young an age. Instances of cataracts are up over 300% in the last 30 years. If you suspect you might have them, go to a microscope and look into the eyepiece. If you see a mass that looks like a hair ball, or an amoeba, reflected back, then you probably do. Modern surgery to replace the lens is a quick out-patient procedure these days. I've heard rumors of non-invasive means to cure them; but from what i was told before, it is "impossible" to restore the natural lenses, lol. You had better have insurance though: It is about $10,000 an eye.

Maybe we should make G.E. or Verizon or AT&T pay, hey?

Comment

Well, like i said i have heard it is possible. But the ophthalmologist said it definitely wasn't And last year when i took my father to have his done, that one said the same thing.

The Lens of the eye is not living cellular tissue. When it becomes scratched (what cataracts are), that is supposed to be that (...like "a pair of glasses", was the analogy i was given at the time). Lol, but i did trust mainstream medicine A LOT more several years ago when i had my done, than i do now... so who knows.

I do remember seeing that the Swiss company that claimed to be in business with Daniel Dingel last year, advertised that they had a cure for cataracts without surgery. But i also heard that company was scamming regarding Dingel's work and that site did not have his approval.... So again, who knows lol.

Comment

In Part 6 I noticed that Eric mentioned that Chris Carson created an electrostatic equivalent of the N-Machine, which consisted of a 1000pf variable capacitor that was spun by a 10,000 rpm motor. Does anyone have any further information on this?

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
              In Part 6 I noticed that Eric mentioned that Chris Carson created an electrostatic equivalent of the N-Machine, which consisted of a 1000pf variable capacitor that was spun by a 10,000 rpm motor. Does anyone have any further information on this?
              I think you would do good to look up Parametric excitation of a resonant system. Parametrics are very interesting indeed. Parametrics involve varying the parameters of a resonant system (in a pendulum, length or mass, LC - capacitance or inductance). Ideally the forcing rate of change should be 2x the resonant frequency of the system you want for stable opperation, though many bifurcations can be had. This is similar to Jim Murrays work albeit with capacitance.
              Last edited by Armagdn03; 11-07-2009, 04:49 PM.

Comment

I have the machine

Dear Phi,

After Chris died of aggressive Glioblastoma (cell phone induced) brain cancer, his wife donated most of his research and experimental models to friends and other institutions. When I was asked if there was anything I wanted, the only thing I asked for was the rotating variable capacitor generator model. I still have it, though I have not done anything with it yet.

Eric's statement, that it is "an electrostatic equivalent" of the N-machine, is not the best way to describe it. It is more like the inverse, compliment of a variable reluctance generator. The machine has two sections where stator plates and rotor plates rotate in-between each other, varying the capacitance. These two sections are 180* out of phase with each other, so when the rotor plates are connected to a source of 5,000 volts, and spun at 10,000 rpm, the two sections of the stator produce an AC signal between them. Drawing power from the machine produces no drag on the input motor.

There are other ways to wire it, as well.

Chris was a brilliant engineer and experimentalist. If I can find the machine in my garage, I'll post a few pictures of it.

Peter
                Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-07-2009, 06:58 PM.
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

I would be very interested to see Peter, as this is an experiment I have wanted to run for quite a while, but did not have the setup to do so. Thanks again.

including my Parametric Transformer generator operating at 120% efficiency
                  This also caught my eye, I have wondered for a bit what your take on parametrics are with respect to COP vs Efficiency. The standard definitions of COP with open system considerations don't quite apply, making parametrics an interesting and perhaps unique case.
                  Last edited by Armagdn03; 11-07-2009, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Chris Carson's Variable Capacitance Generator

Hi Guys,

OK, here it is. Chris built beautiful models. The first picture shows Chris's name for the machine.

The second picture shows an oblique view of the whole machine. Total length of the machine is about 24 inches long, while the mounting base is about 30 inches long. The little green device at the far end is the DC drive motor used to rotate the plates.

The third picture shows the motor drive unit. The motor is a DC brush type, with a permanent magnet field. It is 2.125 inches long and 1.25 inches in diameter.

The fourth picture shows an end view when the rotor plates are in alignment with the stator plates. This is the position for highest capacitance in that section.

The fifth picture shows an end view when the rotor plates are out of alignment with the stator plates. This is the position for lowest capacitance in that section.

The sixth picture shows another, lower angle shot of the whole machine. It also shows how one section is out of phase with the other.

The last picture shows the end plate with Chris's name and the date the machine first ran, May 20, 1988.

Enjoy,

Peter
                    Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 11-08-2009, 05:50 PM.
                    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to post these pictures, What a fantastic looking demonstration model.

Comment

working on parametric transformers

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                        I think you would do good to look up Parametric excitation of a resonant system. Parametrics are very interesting indeed. Parametrics involve varying the parameters of a resonant system (in a pendulum, length or mass, LC - capacitance or inductance). Ideally the forcing rate of change should be 2x the resonant frequency of the system you want for stable opperation, though many bifurcations can be had. This is similar to Jim Murrays work albeit with capacitance.
                        Parametric transformers comes into the work I am doing on the STEAP thread, it is very interesting and quite enlightning, all help there would be appreciated

Mike

Comment

I started a new thread for this particular topic,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rametrics.html

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                            Dear Phi,

After Chris died of aggressive Glioblastoma (cell phone induced) brain cancer, his wife donated most of his research and experimental models to friends and other institutions. When I was asked if there was anything I wanted, the only thing I asked for was the rotating variable capacitor generator model. I still have it, though I have not done anything with it yet.

Eric's statement, that it is "an electrostatic equivalent" of the N-machine, is not the best way to describe it. It is more like the inverse, compliment of a variable reluctance generator. The machine has two sections where stator plates and rotor plates rotate in-between each other, varying the capacitance. These two sections are 180* out of phase with each other, so when the rotor plates are connected to a source of 5,000 volts, and spun at 10,000 rpm, the two sections of the stator produce an AC signal between them. Drawing power from the machine produces no drag on the input motor.

There are other ways to wire it, as well.

Chris was a brilliant engineer and experimentalist. If I can find the machine in my garage, I'll post a few pictures of it.

Peter
                            Thank you Peter for taking the time to take pictures of the device. Was the air capacitor Chris used one which could spin freely or did he need to modify it? Or did he build the capacitor from scratch?

Comment

Modified

Thank you Peter for taking the time to take pictures of the device. Was the air capacitor Chris used one which could spin freely or did he need to modify it? Or did he build the capacitor from scratch?
                              Dear Phi,

He started with a large, variable capacitor and modified it so it would spin. The modifications were not that easy.

Peter
                              Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

good topic

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                                I started a new thread for this particular topic,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rametrics.html
                                Hi there

This is a good topic, there are great possibilities for this as with very little input you can maintain an oscillation for ever, be it mechanical or electronic, and if you can "increase" the oscillations you will have over cop

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X