Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be a child , find the swing, enjoy yourself and you will find free energy ...

Comment

• Guys, Please give my threads some more consideration now that you've heard that electricity can be made from the square root of -1
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=5546

and this one deals with differential equations basically...(well at least differentially wound transformers)
      http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=5542
      Last edited by SuperCaviTationIstic; 03-30-2010, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Dollard,
        Thank you so much for posting here. I hope the respect offered by this forum's posters can somewhat dim the pain of the bad experiences of human nature that the success of your work brought upon you.
        It's remarkable what you've acomplished, exactly despite these equal and opposite forces that seem to be created on the path of any noteworthy energy researcher.
        My heart has never never been in such a dark place, I've only met greaer ignorance than my own as resistance, never real evil. Understandably, it's immensely hard to find the strength to continue to share your knowledge, and set out assignments for students to take your work to another level, still during, and certainly after your own life.
        Should I ever find myself in a situation like yours, biblication counter forces preventing my propagation of truths that every human could benifit from, and dozens of worthy students eager to research and replicate your work, at no pay, with no degree to be rewarded...I hope I'll find the strength and compassion to devote a part of my remaining life to those students, and the changes they will bring to the betterment of mankind. They'll need to face evil as well, but they may have their numbers, and the new global pact of the internet to make them succeed.

I hope you can appreciate the respect offered by the above posters, each real people with real passions and the same dreams as yours. They may not all be of Tesla's and your pedigree, talent is not divided equally at birth. BUt they are numerous, could form a team, and establish your name and work where it belongs. They may be the ones facilitating every city in the world to have a street named after you some day. If not for ego flattering reasons, this might offer you a well granted sence of accomplishment, gratitude from your fellow men, and your fellow free thinkers.

Wishing you a long life, with positive emotions and reflections.

Respectfully,

J from The Netherlands

Comment

• Thanks for the explanation again Eric . Scalar is a DC explain a lot of thing in my mind including DC arc use in spark gap. I think that its stinging effect felt by Tesla is more like DC explosion instead or RF radiation.

If you don't mind can you give your vote in this thread bellow?
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...echnology.html

Scalar as DC component remind me of what the Correa's conclude (which give different opinion):
          Abstracts - Experimental Aetherometry, Vol. 2A
          Taken together, these results suggest that there is a complex process of conversion of energy at work in these induction coils. The pulsed input to the primary coil induces in the space of the closely coupled secondary a conversion of the local aether energy into electric form. Aether wave energy is tapped by the capacito-inductive properties of the secondary coil to yield resonant, synchronized, superimposed, but distinct 'electric' (electrocapacitative) and 'magnetic' (magnetoinductive) waves. These wave functions properly constitute the massfree radiative field energy emitted by the coil, but they also induce or assemble, within the secondary, an alternate current of massbound charges, or electrons. In turn, this alternate current of electrons in the secondary couples its own 'magnetic' field to the electrocapacitative waves of the coil, to yield a proximal field effect which is responsible for drawing valence and conduction charge from metallic bodies. Beyond the limit of this proximal massbound field effect, the radiated (distal) field of what is known as 'Tesla waves' is composed solely of the 'electric' and 'magnetic' massfree waves radiated from the coil, and is only able to draw charges from the conduction band of metallic bodies. There are therefore quite distinct field effects of Tesla coils. Unfortunately, the proximal field energy has been confusedly assimilated to a "DC or electrostatic field", just as the distal field has been confusedly assimilated to an "AC electromagnetic field". But both fields possess "AC characteristics" and their real difference stems from the fact that one is both proximal and distal, and composed of primary massfree charges, while the other is only proximal, and the effect of the secondary flux of massbound charges. All happens as if the these coils synthesized two different kinds of electric fields, one proximal and massbound, and the other massfree and responsible for all distal effects. It is the massfree electric field that serves as the conduit for the massbound electric field, since only the former exists both proximally and distally, and thus all observable distal effects are due to it - such as the observed acceleration of leakage rates in electroscopes placed at greater distances from the coil. Conversely, it is the induced massbound charge field that is responsible for the observed spontaneous positive charging of the electroscope in the proximity of the coil, but since the radiated electric energy is not an ionizing one, nor does it consist of ion emission, the observed proximal monopolar (positive) charging of metal objects depends solely on the metallic nature of the targeted bodies, not upon any supposed "DC characteristic of an electrostatic field" output by the coil. In a parallel fashion, the primary massfree charge field is no less electrical than the proximal field - and thus fully undeserving of the epithet "electromagnetic".

We can only speak of production of photons or the presence of electromagnetic energy when the primary superimposition of the two synchronous wave functions of the massfree energy field is resolved, at the surface of the metallic bodies that it is emitted from or strikes, to yield the "characteristic electromagnetic" or photonic frequency of the coil in the form of damped waves. Light, and also heat, are therefore indirect effects of Tesla waves, mere secondary emissions from metallic bodies exposed to Tesla radiation. The true "electromagnetic AC component "must therefore be understood as the secondary mechanical result of resolving the superimposition of Tesla waves. From this vantage point, the so-called 'electrostatic' and 'electromagnetic' fields of the Tesla coil cannot be thought of in the traditional manner where the former is the result of the latter, as mediated by ionization, and where the latter alone constitutes the primary emission. There is neither an electrostatic DC field nor an AC electromagnetic field (let alone an ionizing one), and we demonstrate this fact experimentally; both electrostatic and photonic fields are secondary effects resulting from the interaction of metallic matter with resonant 'electric' and 'magnetic' waves, such that the superimposition of these waves is subsequently resolved either to charge that matter or to induce it to emit light and heat.
          Last edited by sucahyo; 03-31-2010, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sucahyo View Post
            ...we demonstrate this fact experimentally; both electrostatic and photonic fields are secondary effects...
            Please show me the Photon and/or the Photon Field; until you do we will chalk this up to Einstein-Relativistic-Babble.

"...during the passage of electromagnetic energy, a condition of aetheric stress exists, which is called the electric field..." - Eric Dollard (The Fallacy of Conductors).

Schpankme

"The power of Christ compels you!" - unknown exorcist

Comment

• Originally posted by Schpankme View Post
              Please show me the Photon and/or the Photon Field; until you do we will chalk this up to Einstein-Relativistic-Babble.

"...during the passage of electromagnetic energy, a condition of aetheric stress exists, which is called the electric field..." - Eric Dollard (The Fallacy of Conductors).
              Just a reference, that is only their conclusion. They have some controversial experiment result, notifiebly on the experiment with ORAC which contrasted with James Demeo finding. Even if Tesla is said to be an od-sensitive, they seems to never read odyle book which should help their orgone research tremendously.

Eric Dollard should know which part is wrong. I hope he can give light of how the radiant process happen.
              Last edited by sucahyo; 03-31-2010, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Correa are clever
                What is EM wave is composed of two opposite pure magnetic waves flowing in opposite directions ? Hmm...interesting idea....

Comment

• Hey guys, I've complied a list of texts by authors Eric has recommended in the past/in this thread. I've stuck to english ones and a lot of the papers might not be of any use but at the same time some will be.
                  Charles P. Steinmetz (Mathematician/Electrical Engineer)
                  Electric Discharges, Waves, and Impulses
                  Theory and Calculation of Alternating Current Phenomena
                  - REACTION MACHINES
                  Theory and Calculation of Transient Electrical Phenomena and Oscillations

Oliver Heaviside(Electrical Engineer)
                  Electromagnetic Theory 01
                  Electromagnetic Theory 02
                  Electromagnetic Theory 03

Michael Faraday (Electrical Engineer/Physicist)
                  Experimental Researches Into Electricity
                  On The Various Forces Of Nature And Their Relations To Each Other

Arthur E. Kennelly (Electrical Engineer)
                  The Application Of Hyperbolic Functions To Electrical Engineering Problems
                  Electricity Made Easy
                  Electrodynamic Machinery for Continuous Currents
                  Tables of Complex Hyperbolic and Circular Functions
                  The Electric Telephone
                  Alternating Electric Currents
                  Theoretical Elements of Electrodynamic Machinery
                  Electricity in electro-therapeutics
                  Magnetism
                  Two other important texts are: Vector Power in A.C. Circuits and Impedance, Angular Velocities & Frequencies of Oscillating Currents

Loyal Vivan Bewley (Electrical Engineer)
                  Travelling Waves on Electrical Power Systems

Alexander Macfarlane (Mathematician)
                  Fundamental Principals of Algebra
                  Physical Arithmetic
                  Vector Analysis and Quaternions
                  Principals of the Algebra of Physics
                  Application of Hyperbolic Analysis to the Discharge of a Condenser
                  Another good reference "The Imaginary of Algebra" can be found in Principals of the Algebra of Physics starting at pg 68.

James Clerk Maxwell (Theoretical Physicist/Mathematician)
                  James Clerk Maxwell Scientific Papers 01
                  James Clerk Maxwell Scientific Papers 02

Leonid Isaakovich Mandelstam (Electrical Engineer)
                  Russian Paper - "Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes" Thanks Amigo.
                  Recent report on recent research into non-linear oscillations

Ferninand Cap
                  US Patent 4622510 - Parametric Electric Machine

Nicholas Minorsky
                  Parametric Excitation

L. F. Blume
                  Abnormal Voltages Within Transformers (Co-authored with A. Boyajian)

The ones in red are ones that definitely deal with parameter changing.
                  There is a lot of maths in these and does require knowledge of mathematics. Eric perhaps you could say which ones out of the list you recommend and perhaps others to add? Hope this helps everyone out

Raui
                  Last edited by Raui; 07-19-2010, 01:33 AM.
                  Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

• Wow, thanks for the references .

Comment

• @Sucahyo:
                      No problem mate

Has anyone been able to find a translated version of the russian paper or translated it themselves? I found on JL Naudins website most of the first page;

As we have shown earlier, starting from energy considerations it is
                      easy to account for the physical aspects of the excitation of oscillations
                      by periodic (stepwise) variation of the capacitance of an oscillatory
                      system not containing any explicit sources of magnetic or electric fields.
                      We shall briefly repeat this argument for the case of variation of
                      self-inductance. Suppose that a current i is flowing in an oscillatory
                      system consisting of a capacitance C, ohmic resistance R, and self
                      inductance L, at some instant of time which we shall take as the starting
                      instant. At this moment we change L by dL, which is equivalent to
                      increasing the energy by 1/2 dLi^2. The system is now left to itself.
                      After a time equal to 1/4 of the period of the tuned frequency of the
                      system, all of the energy transforms from magnetic to electrostatic. At
                      this moment, when the current falls to zero, we return the self-induction
                      to its original value, which can evidently be done without expending work,
                      and again we leave the system alone. After the next 1/4 period of
                      resonance oscillations the electrostatic energy transforms fully into
                      magnetic energy and we can begin a new cycle of variation of L. If the
                      energy put in at the beginning of the cycle exceeds that lost during the
                      cycle, i.e., if

1/2 dLi^2 > 1/2Ri^2 (T/2)

or

dL/L > e

where e is the logarithmic decrement of the natural oscillations of the
                      system, then the current will be larger at the end of each cycle than at
                      the beginning.
                      Thus, repeating these cycles, i.e. changing L with a
                      frequency twice the mean resonance frequency of the system in such a way
                      that

dL/L > e

we can excite oscillations in the system without any EMF acting on it, no
                      matter how small the initial charge.
                      Even in the absence of the
                      practically always present random inductions (due to power transmission
                      lines, terrestrial magnetic fields, atmospheric charges) we can in
                      principle always find "random charges" in the circuit on account of
                      statistical fluctuations.
                      Apparently Lawrence Livermore Laboratories got it translated circa. 1968. I have emailed them regarding this to see if I can get this paper but they haven't replied yet. I'll keep you all posted. Here's the source: PARAMETRIC POWER CONVERSION

Raui
                      Last edited by Raui; 04-04-2010, 06:00 AM.

Comment

• For the Masses

Check this:
                        Russian Phisical Society, International - Kharitonov, PV Method for production of electric energy based on the work of electrical self-oscillating system

From Russian Phisical Society, International

Luco

Comment

• I did a search on Worldcat and the only library in the world that seems to have a translated copy of the paper "On the Parametric Excitation of Electric Oscillations" is Queens University Science Library in Belfast.

On the parametric excitation of electric oscillations, (Book, 1934) [WorldCat.org]

There is also another paper called "Report on recent research on nonlinear oscillations" written by the same author in 1935. A translated copy can be found at the Naval Postgraduate school in Monterey, California.

Report on recent research on nonlinear oscillations (Book, 1969) [WorldCat.org]
                          Last edited by phi1.62; 04-04-2010, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• http://www.archive.org/download/elem...00steigoog.pdf
                            better version of Electric Discharges, Waves, and Impulses

Comment

• Well, I've been very busy reading these publications over the past few days and while I was reading "The Principals of the Algebra of Physics by Alexander Macfarlane" and found another important reference by Macfarlane entitled: "The Imaginary of Algebra" which I was searching for indicated by the publication list above. I strongly suggest anyone truly interested in this stuff looks into all these authors. I have read a bit of Steinmetz, Bewley's paper and starting now on Macfarlane and have found each volume I've read fascinating. They have given me a new direction for where I need to be looking with my experiments.

Raui

Comment

• Another video with Eric Dollard

While looking at the Borderlands website I found that they had a video from 1986 in which Tom Brown and Eric Dollard talk about the Multiwave Oscillator:

The Borderland Sciences Research Foundation - 1986 U.S.P.A. Tom Brown & Eric Dollard on MWO on Vimeo

Comment

Working...
                                X