Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for your post Eric.

It’s an absolute honour to hear from you Eric!

I yelled out loud and nearly fell off my chair and even I took some of the afternoon off work because I was so overwhelmed with emotion that you have posted here. Wow!

I hardly know where to begin:

It makes my blood absolutely boil to learn of what has happened to you Eric, concerning the common swine you speak of: Commonweal, R. Joshua Reynolds, the Montauk Crowd, some mystery criminal group in Missoula and I suppose that’s just the short list.. It is an absolute abomination! And if what you say about what happened to Chris Carson (your friend) is true, it is also an absolute abomination!

I watched with tears streaming down my face, the recent You-tube posting of you and Chris Carson giving a talk at the SBARC Ham Radio club. At the end you describe to some degree what has happened to you. - The video is a goldmine of information for the likes of us here on this forum. You are an exceptional speaker and teacher! (Chris was also). You speak with intelligence, humour, sincerity and even with some slight anguish in your voice. - I have listened to every word uttered on that video, like 100 times or more! - I have many questions on that video but I’m not going to ask them of you at this time.

You said in your post: “So in light of all the above, why should Eric Dollard involve himself in the useless or criminal behaviour of others.” (edit) - “I have no interest in teaching anyone about Tesla except under the department of the Navy or the likes thereof”. “The door is shut”!

Sadly, I have to agree with you in light of what has happened to you in the past. Indeed it has only brought you great personal turmoil, grief & trouble.

But you ask “why should”. – Well with a tears and a lump in my throat I suggest maybe why: - You are the only teacher regarding Tesla! Period! The greatest honour you can have or offer to your fellow man is to teach. Who else concerning the subject of Tesla, and The Great White Lie, will provide the required light on the subject? (Keeping in mind all your practical experience together with the teachings of your books, works & papers both published and perhaps some unpublished). Already your paper “The Fallacy of Conductors” provides some insight into #2 in your post. Why else did you make those old Borderlands videos back in the mid 1980’s? – But to teach. -There are experimenters and scientists all around the world who will listen to you and study your works and eventually show the proof via the internet, replicated experiments; if the science of Tesla and even general Electricity were explained. (As your five books and other papers show).

Yes, you have already given us more than most. Most of your books, papers & video’s, are available on the internet for those who look. Maybe there are still some more hidden gem’s (like the SBARC Ham Radio club video) that could be released? For example the San Francisco Tesla Society - Perhaps they could post some of the presentations you gave there in past years and recently. – (Ok yes you have put one of the presentation.ppt and other recent PDF downloads on the American Marconi Foundation website). Thank you, it is all wonderful material!

My personal dream would be that you would make a series of new and up to date educational DVD’s in which you explain and cover your five papers together with other teachings including some circuits & with simple practical experiments to show the principals. – Let it all loose as it were, or perhaps provide the small seed which contains it all, reaching a world wide audience. Please don't lock the Tesla door Eric, we are not all criminals – Please teach us. - However if it means more personal grief & turmoil, then I understand why you are no longer interested in doing so. Sadly it should have never been the case.

Thank you Eric, Mr T Rex, for your post here on the Energetic Forum. (I hope it isn't the last one). If nothing else you have given us all an insight into your world and the grief & turmoil you have gone through in regard to your life & work with Tesla experiments.. Even though we probably don’t quite comprehend it all. - You have answered the original question of this post, straight from the horse’s mouth! It raises many more questions though (as always). It seems as if there is some kind of silent war that is still going on even today, in regards to energy, science and our freedom.

God Bless you Eric, all the best in all your endeavours.

With humble regards and greatest respect,
    Michael from Australia.
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

???

They strong armed their way into my Desert laboratory to steal all related equipment. The property owner of the desert lab died shortly thereafter, within weeks of Chris Carson’s death. Friends of yours Peter?
      Who can you trust these days....

Comment

I don't know why you are doing this ! Bearden theories are cryptic but actually the essential part is "not killing the dipole" and that is the truth, that one statement is all what is needed from Bearden teaching.
        If he is teaching that , he is the honest guy, but because he do not teach how to accomplish that effect I suppose he is controlled and cannot speak freely.
        He is pointing to the correct sources and only our laziness don't allow us to read and analyse those old texts.

He is doing the same as Don Smith - hiding a lot of tips among nonsense , cryptic statements.

Comment

Scalar explained...

...for those who’s minds have been polluted by the prevalent quantum goddess reality:

Let us turn to the Heaviside Equation which is the most fundamental equations in all of Electrical Engineering:

(RG + XB) + j (XG – RB) = propagation constant squared

where:

R resistance in Ohms
          G conductance in Siemens
          X reactance in Henrys per second
          B susceptance in Farads per second

Therefore:

RG is the scalar or DC component that is NOT A WAVE,
          XB is the longitudinal or AC component and is an alternating electric wave

XG is the transverse or OC component and is a forward moving oscillating electric wave. RB is the transverse or OC component and is a reverse moving oscillating electric wave

This equation allows for all electrical conditions in time and or space and combinations thereof. The example equation is the dimensions of time (see: Steinmetz Theory of Transient Electric Waves and Phenomenon and also my paper: Symbolic Representation of the Generalized Electric Wave.)

Example:

The air in the room; the room is filled with air and has atmospheric pressure of 2998 mB, your stereo is blasting away, the speakers are creating longitudinal waves having length and frequency and exert a oscillating force centered on 2998 mB (+ or – 10 mB)

RG is the air pressure, a scalar
          XB is the sound of the stereo, a longitudinal wave

XG = RB, thus no transverse waves exist (XG – RB) = ZERO

Hence (RG + XB) is what is going on in the room, the disinformers have convinced you that this whole quantity (RB + XB) is scalar, RG is the only scalar component. It is DC and has NO FREQUENCY, no WAVELENGTH and thus NO WAVE! SCALER = NO WAVE - GET IT???

If people don’t get this fundamental concept – my time is better spent talking to my pet Coyote… I have nothing further to say…

Comment

Thank You

Hi Eric,

Thanks for sharing with us again. Coyotes are very smart fellows, they have survived incredible odds against them. You are like having Tesla himself in our midst. Just having you present with us is nice.

Best Regards,
            Slovenia

Comment

Originally posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post

It is DC and has NO FREQUENCY, no WAVELENGTH and thus NO WAVE!
              SCALER = NO WAVE - GET IT???

Eric,

In honor of you and the impact that your teaching has had on me. I named my two dogs (liter mates) Scalar and Wave, almost 14 years ago. Today my wife was looking over my shoulder while I was commenting on your latest post; she looks at me and says, “So this is how you came up with names of 'our' dogs; they are two different animals, just like the man says!” I love it.

Thank you,

Schpankme
              Attached Files

Comment

Its very nice to read from a man heavily involved in Tesla's work and overunity issues.

You explanations delight me as many others i suppose concerning the scalar and wave explanations. I am not a EE neither i know about equations but i can perceive a logical explanation when i hear one ( i think)

Mr Dollard,
                this site is devoted to renewable energy via unorthodox methods as Tesla alleged ways of "free energy" etc.

Is there any way of achieving free energy that is way cost efficient than solar or wind power?
                If yes, Are you in possition to teach a mostly uneducated crowd (myself included) to basic methodology results oriented?

In any case i will appreciate a straight answer.

Salutes,

Comment

Concerning the Excitation of Electrical Waves Through Parameter Changes (Russian 1934).pdf

My Russian is a bit rusty though, anyone else can volunteer for a translation?
                  Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Also,

Charles Steinmetz - Elementary Lectures on Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses.pdf

Comment

• Holy cow, Dollard is on the forum

Mr Dollard what an honor it is to see you posting here. I really hope you will consider sticking around and giving some direction to all the experimenters here. Ive soaked up all i could from the few videos of you there are and am working on a project along those lines. You said enough in the videos to give a good start for experimenters i think, and im looking forward to working with high voltage and huge circulating currents. Anyways, thanks for sharing everything you have and i hope you will consider sharing more.

Thanks
                      Cody

Comment

• Originally posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
                        ...for those who’s minds have been polluted by the prevalent quantum goddess reality:

Let us turn to the Heaviside Equation which is the most fundamental equations in all of Electrical Engineering:

where:

R resistance in Ohms
                        G conductance in Siemens
                        X reactance in Henrys per second
                        B susceptance in Farads per second

Therefore:

XB is the longitudinal or AC component and is an alternating electric wave

XG is the transverse or OC component and is a forward moving oscillating electric wave. RB is the transverse or OC component and is a reverse moving oscillating electric wave

Hence (RG + XB) is what is going on in the room, the disinformers have convinced you that this whole quantity (RB + XB) is scalar, RG is the only scalar component. It is DC and has NO FREQUENCY, no WAVELENGTH and thus NO WAVE! SCALER = NO WAVE - GET IT???
                        Hi Eric,

I've been looking at this Heaviside equation and trying to understand what you wrote but I am rather unclear on something.

Looking from the purely mathematical point of view, the Propagation Constant is supposed to be a dimensionless value, or measured per unit such as per meter.

My understanding also is that it being a complex number, j(XG-RB) is the imaginary part referring to the phase, which people generally discard?

Wouldn't that imply that what remains (RG+XB) must be dimensionless to satisfy the equal sign requirement?

But if XB is a longitudinal component, an electric wave as you stated, then it itself must also be dimensionless?

Lastly, you said that X is a reactance in Henrys per second. Are we thus assuming that it is inductive in nature (X = wL = 2pifL)?

Thanks for your attention.

Comment

• No Guilt by Inuendo

QUOTE:

A group in Missoula (which was later found out to be a group of international criminals) showed up to “HELP ME” and in trade I would help them extract gold from spent tailings utilizing Tesla methodologies. They helped me alright, by entrapping me, assaulting me and stealing my classic Celica and threatened to kill me if I were to do anything about it. They strong armed their way into my Desert laboratory to steal all related equipment. The property owner of the desert lab died shortly thereafter, within weeks of Chris Carson’s death. Friends of yours Peter?

Eric,

It is good to see you in this thread, helping people understand some of your vast knowledge. I was, however, deeply saddened to see my name associated with the episode quoted above. As you know, I was not a party to any of these transactions. I was not present, I did not put you in contact with these people, and I had nothing to do with what happened.

It is deeply disturbing to see my name associated with this account in your post, as if I was guilty of something I knew nothing about. In my own defense, I openly state that I have never done anything to cause any harm to your person, your property, or your reputation.

On behalf of the other participants in this forum, I also hope you stay and post more. You will find many people here who deeply respect you and your work. This forum has intelligent and skillful experimenters from all over the world, eager to learn the truth. To the best of my knowledge, you know more about the real nature of electricity than anyone alive today.

I think the world would be a better place if more people knew what you know. .........Think about it.

I wish you all the best!

Peter
                          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
                          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
                          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

• He ain't Heaviside -- He's my bro

Eric wrote:
                            >Hence (RG + XB) is what is going on in the room, the disinformers have >convinced you that this whole quantity (RB + XB) is scalar, RG is the only >scalar component. It is DC and has NO FREQUENCY, no WAVELENGTH and >thus NO WAVE! SCALER = NO WAVE - GET IT???

Resistance is not always scalar actually. A true physical resistor
                            isn't exactly linear. The resistance is one value when hot ... another
                            when cold. There is actually a curve there ... but for mathematical
                            convenience it is made linear (within a range), not unlike
                            the gain in a transistor only working in a range.
                            I would think that most electronic components are in fact NOT
                            linear .. but subject to certain curved responses.

So possibly the attitude should be that EVERYTHING is non-linear ...
                            which of course would make you need to go to some mathematics
                            that are a little bit more edgy ... ala Maxwell.

So isn't the message really to OVER-TURN Heaviside.
                            This is a Bearden mantra.

We are now in the age of parallel processing computers ... and
                            non-linear algorithms are something that can be modeled
                            in simulation. Yeah its not easy in tools like SPICE ...
                            so we need better tools.

Is there a SPICE equivalent that can operate in Quaternions ... and
                            Maxwell's equations only?

I think the answer to the question:

"How do I make my oscillator sustain with very little energy input?"

will come from an arrangement of NON-LINEAR components ... which
                            operate in a bounded chaos.

This is an intuitive thought only which I cannot back up with any proof,
                            or experience...
                            Wouldn't it be cool though.
                            -Morpher44

Comment

• where to start

Eric,

I just wanted to add my debt of gratitude for all you have done. time is too short, too much to learn, I just want to build something that works. I will keep studying your work!

Tom C
                              http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Intuitive Thinker

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
                                Eric,

It is good to see you in this thread, helping people understand some of your vast knowledge. I was, however, deeply saddened to see my name associated with the episode quoted above. As you know, I was not a party to any of these transactions. I was not present, I did not put you in contact with these people, and I had nothing to do with what happened.

It is deeply disturbing to see my name associated with this account in your post, as if I was guilty of something I knew nothing about. In my own defense, I openly state that I have never done anything to cause any harm to your person, your property, or your reputation.

On behalf of the other participants in this forum, I also hope you stay and post more. You will find many people here who deeply respect you and your work. This forum has intelligent and skillful experimenters from all over the world, eager to learn the truth. To the best of my knowledge, you know more about the real nature of electricity than anyone alive today.

I think the world would be a better place if more people knew what you know. .........Think about it.

I wish you all the best!

Peter

Peter,

It's always good to hear from you. You are a very bright intuitive thinker.

We don't hear from you as much as we would like.

Best Regards,
                                Slovenia

Comment

Working...
                                X