Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Rex Speaks:

Mr. Dollard just like to Thank You for all you done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dollard, E. P. (N6KPH) View Post
      There are some very serious misconceptions in the world of Electrical Engineering today...

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)
      Hm... Actually i DID not need Eric Dollard come forward to confirm Bedini/Bearden preachings are false (to me mild).

People should wake up and stop believing unproven theories that clog the mind and brutally violate clear thinking.

Comment

Your Point?

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
        Hm... Actually i DID not need Eric Dollard come forward to confirm Bedini/Bearden preachings are false (to me mild).

People should wake up and stop believing unproven theories that clog the mind and brutally violate clear thinking.
        And your point was what, that you have no respect for a very important man, Eric Dollard or you think you are the only smart guy in this forum?

Comment

Joke aside, if this is really you, I can't express how happy I am to see you posting here, even if it's just one post.
          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Well Eric,

It really pains me, not just what has been done to you, but also your decision to shut everyone off, even though only a relatively few people had actually caused harm.

But I will respect your free will, albeit with great sadness, as many people before you who had a clue, have left us with nothing after their departure from this Earthly plane.
            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

@Slovenia,

Lol dude. I think your english need refreshing!

Comment

Thanks

Mr Dollard,
                thank you for everything you have done.
                Good luck

Comment

I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)
                  Hi Eric,

What's your beef with Bedin and Bearden??

I think the term "Scalar Wave" came about because modern science has no decent scientific terms for "Out of the Box"...Science? lol.

Anyways, thanks for popping in.

Duane
                  Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

English

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                    @Slovenia,

Lol dude. I think your english need refreshing!

English is my native tongue. If I misunderstood you I apologize.

Comment

My goodness, Eric Dollard (presumably!) pops into this thread and nobody follows up on what he's pointing out to you? It took me less than 5 minutes to track it all down (other than the paper in German--I'll get to that after reading the others).

Incredible...

Eric, if that really was you, let me just say a tremendous THANK YOU for that.

Comment

Hi Shamus.
                        Can you post those papers for others to read?
                        Thank you and many thanks to Eric
                        It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

Hi Jetijs,

Here are some links, basically patents and a book by Steinmetz:

MEANS FOR CONTROLLING ALTERNATING ... - Google Patent Search

DU HAMEL - Google Patent Search

Theory and calculation of ... - Google Books

If I track down the German paper I'll post directly in this thread. I've been meaning to get back to Steinmetz, but am currently slogging through Walter Russell. Happy reading!

EDIT: The Steinmetz linked above is part of a later edition that was split into three parts, and the chapter Eric talks about above is not in it. If I find an earlier edition with that chapter I'll post a link--unless someone beats me to it.

EDIT 2: The chapter in question can be found as Chapter 16 in Theory and Calculations of Electrical Apparatus. Dunno if it differs from the earlier edition, but it's probably worth a look.
                          Last edited by Shamus; 03-29-2010, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamus View Post
                            My goodness, Eric Dollard (presumably!) pops into this thread and nobody follows up on what he's pointing out to you? It took me less than 5 minutes to track it all down (other than the paper in German--I'll get to that after reading the others).

Incredible...

Eric, if that really was you, let me just say a tremendous THANK YOU for that.
                            This was precisely what I was thinking. That chapter on Reaction Machines is a very interesting read indeed. I'm in the process now of reading through the rest of the chapters. They're quite math orientated as a whole, just a warning to those not great with maths. Thank you very much Mr Dollard.

Originally posted by deggers View Post
                            Hi Eric,

What's your beef with Bedin and Bearden??

I think the term "Scalar Wave" came about because modern science has no decent scientific terms for "Out of the Box"...Science? lol.

Anyways, thanks for popping in.

Duane
                            While I can kind of see why they called it Scalar waves as we're dealing with more of a electrostatic wave and electrostatic values are often reffered to as voltage which is the magnitude without direction aka. a scalar quantitiy however it's overly confusing because it makes little logical sense for the reasons Eric posted. A better general name for these waves would be electrostatic compression waves (or longitudinal as compression and logitudinal waves are one and the same) made up of electrostatic fields rapidly alternating even this doesn't sum them up but is a better name than 'scalar waves'. In the older textbooks this field is called the dielectric field which I feel is even more appropriate, this is what Eric calls the field if I am not mistaken.

Raui

EDIT
                            @Shamus
                            I found the chapter on Reaction Machines in this book; Internet Archive: Free Download: Theory and calculation of alternating current phenomena maybe the different editions have this removed? This I believe to be the 3rd edition.
                            Last edited by Raui; 03-29-2010, 04:07 AM.
                            Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Hi Mr Dollard,

I'm happy to know that you took time to post here and ill do some deep research on what you posted, and a great thx for all what you have done in the past.

Best Regards,
                              EgmQC

Comment

Nice to hear your word Eric. Many thanks for the head up .
                                I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods.
                                The problem I see with Bearden theory is the suggestion to utilize voltage without current to get high COP. This itself already disproven with Bedini device which always use current with switching time slower than 4ns (assuming that mechanical switch of a slow rpm motor would never near that switching time).

It distract experimenter from the true goal.

Example of Bearden statement:
                                http://www.cheniere.org/correspondence/120209.htm
                                With really very little thought and effort you can design a circuit/system that will power the "external circuit" and its loads with STATIC VOLTAGE alone, never drawing any current at all from the source. But inventors have been killed for discovering how to do that, and going about doing it. Electrical engineers would not even dream of it, because it is totally outside their model and what they are taught. They are taught erroneously that they must "draw power" from the source. Without current there is no power, yet there can easily be a continuous flow of enormous EM energy, but just with the external circuit's electrons "pinned" or frozen momentarily.
                                It is not easy since the high COP should only, as a factor, be attained at spesific input signal form just like shown by Gotoluc on self running coil or by Bedini at spesific output signal form. I never hear a working high COP device that use "voltage without current".

Comment

Working...
                                X