Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take that offer!!

I can educate you.

If you want to listen.

Daniel.

Comment

Research

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
      On page 7 of the document:

Based on that I assume he chose to live in near poverty to pursue his hobby and research rather than waste his time maintaining technologies for corporate interests Dollard would consider inferior compared to what he knows, even it means sacrificing a potentially high wage.

Regarding the issue that you raised, I don't think that pooling our financial resources together to help a few inventors rather than pursuing our own research is necessarily the best course of action. Could we pool together an amount of money that would be sufficient to fund their research and even if we did what strategy/ies would we implement to ensure that these technologies are made available to the public? To me, the latter seems to be the biggest issue as we are all aware of energy technologies that should have been made available long before we were born but have never seen the light of day in spite of the intelligence of the inventor and numerous testimonials that the technology worked.

If we give up our research completely to put all our eggs into a few baskets, even if the basket is someone as knowledgeable as Eric Dollard, we could sacrifice the possibility of discovering a method to generate abundant energy that is cheap, simple and without doubt unexplainable by any current scientific principle by a mere accident. Some of the greatest inventions came into being due the presistence of the inventor, who wasn't necessarily the smartest person in the world.
      Well, I can think of at least one method that would gaurantee a complete and continuous dissemination of findings and a focus of intent on the practical applications.....it is called a religion. This is different to a business, or a democracy, as the fundamental core principles cannot be altered once set in place. Or else the basis for the religious beleif falls down.

The next viable option would be a democratic non - profit global organisation of funders and workers, with a common goal, and the smae operating parameters.

As to the lack of concrete and substantial results, I have tried to tell everyone here, the nature of their shortcomings, and yet, who has listened??

The answer is right before you all, and was even described by Eric Dollard years ago, as I have only just discovered. The trouble is, it is to simple, and you have all missed it.....

Daniel.

Comment

Solutions

Originally posted by amigo View Post
        phi1.62

you raise an interesting point about startegy of implementation and release of information. I agree that many technologiea and even more knowledge has been hidden away from us (I'd say we have been robbed of it) by corporate interests, but what are we supposed to do instead?

Do you have a clue on how to resolve our current predicament? I freely admit that I surely don't have a clue, if I compare myself to Eric and his knowledge and understanding of Tesla. I might know other things better than Eric, but so what, that does not give me the answer we all seek, which seems to be in Tesla's work.

Hoping that someone will somehow stumble upon a solution is stupidiculous and in this thinking we are no better than peasants in feudal Spain or France of 15th Century who believed the Earth was flat. The fact that we are all "hoping" for a solution to happen is silly, to say the least. Hope is a wish for the future that never comes.

We need to move away from the age of belief to the age of knowing, and since only a few have the "know" we must invest in those individuals. They will in turn teach the rest of us, so everyone else "knows", rather than continuing to believe, as is the case right now.
        Yes, I have the solution. It is simple, and has been right in front you for many years. Eric dollard describes it in his writings.

I have tried to explain it to you all in another topic line here. I also came along ten years ago, and tried then, but without a full understanding myself, I failed.

Now, I get it. Are you ready?

Daniel.

Comment

@Aaron,

That's all nice and dandy, the things you speak of, but I have no use of them right now. I do not own a home and perhaps one day when I do, my home will incorporate all those things and more. Matter a fact, I do not want a "normal" house like everyone else. Wooden or cardboard boxes do not appeal to me - I prefer organic and round shapes, domes is my aim.

What I was refering to was more precise than the solutions that you say are already available. I am talking about the "black box" that any Joe Blow can plug-in and get energy out of, without knowing what's inside it. And why should he know?

Does everyone know how their TV or refridgerator or cell-phone or any other device works or do they just use it. Only we here care how a FE device would work because that is our passion, and other people have other passions. These things are technology and they should be there to make our lives better not make them more cumbersome. We should not be subservient or enslaved to any of them, or rever them in any way. And yet...
          Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel64 View Post
            Yes, I have the solution. It is simple, and has been right in front you for many years. Eric dollard describes it in his writings.

I have tried to explain it to you all in another topic line here. I also came along ten years ago, and tried then, but without a full understanding myself, I failed.

Daniel.
            Daniel,

I am all eyes and ears (and have been ever since I was born.)

Question is, do you really "know" or do you just "believe" to know?

The difference is as they say just like being in love. You just know you are in love and nobody can tell you any different.

Comment

@Daniel64
              You say you have the answer in an OU forum and no response?
              I will listen to anything you have to say, especially if it is in regards to Tesla and Dollard. Bring it on
              Regards
              AC

Comment

solutions

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                I prefer organic and round shapes, domes is my aim.

What I was refering to was more precise than the solutions that you say are already available.
                Stabalized Earthbrick technology is the way to go. Made of dirt with good
                clay content and organic compound makes them harder than you can
                believe, fireproof and hydrophobic so repels water (opposite of what that
                dirt and clay does without that organic compound). You can make a press
                to make any shape bricks you want. Heat moves through dirt SLOWLY.
                And it is DIRT CHEAP. Dig a basement in the right soil and you have ALL
                your building material for the whole house.

Anyway, the distinction between the exotic technologies and other
                solutions is that people fail to mention preferred solutions.

For example, people blame Peter and John for not "saving the world" by
                not giving their proprietary info and that the world is doomed because
                of it implying that it must be some exotic wild technology that is needed
                to solve energy problems, when it is not. That is all I'm pointing out.

There is no energy crisis, there is a solution to EVERY "crisis" already
                available and most is ignored.

So anyway, I'm just hoping people are being authentic about what they
                want when asking for "solutions" because they haven't been hiding. I want
                the solution you mention by the way. I want to plug something into my
                outlet and never have to pay another power bill even if I don't know how
                it works.

The most practical solution I see short term with any exotic circuit is
                Good insulated home so energy need is at minimum. Then only a few
                "small" solar cells are needed with a Bedini solar charger to charge a bank
                and that can run an entire home no problem. That is practical and doable
                and even incorporates Tesla technology
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Stabalized Earthbrick technology is the way to go. Made of dirt with good clay content and organic compound makes them harder than you can believe, fireproof and hydrophobic so repels water (opposite of what that dirt and clay does without that organic compound). You can make a press to make any shape bricks you want. Heat moves through dirt SLOWLY. And it is DIRT CHEAP. Dig a basement in the right soil and you have ALL your building material for the whole house.
                  I wasn't aware of this, thank you for bringing it up. Do you have any handy links to point me in the right direction for further research?

Comment

Seb

Amigo,

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...rth-brick.html

Of course there is equipment necessary, but pays for itself in savings
                    on the home building cost. Lower cost, superior strength, insulation, etc...
                    And you can reuse it to build as many homes as you want, just get more
                    additive.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@Amigo and anyone else interested in Daniel64's theories.

His posts about this topic start http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post76705. I have spoken with Dan on a number of occasions and I truly believe he is onto something. He is very knowledgeable and is working on a device to prove his theories which is why he isn't too quick at replying to people's queries. If he allows me to I will help explain he's theories to you all as it would be a great pleasure.

-Raui
                      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Solutions

Originally posted by Allcanadian View Post
                        @Daniel64

You say you have the answer in an OU forum and no response?
                        I will listen to anything you have to say, especially if it is in regards to Tesla and Dollard. Bring it on
                        Regards
                        AC
                        Article by Eric Dollard, originally printed in Journal of Borderland Research (Vol. XLVI, No. 2, March – April 1992)

Selection:

Mass Associated with Lines of Force in Motion

The line of force can be more clearly understood by representing it as a tube of force or a long thin cylinder. Maxwell presented the idea the tension of a tube of force is representative of electric force (volts/inch), and in addition to this tension, there is a medium through which these tubes pass. There exists a hydrostatic pressure against this media or ether. The value of this pressure is one half the product of dielectric and magnetic density. Then there is a pressure at right angles to an electric tube of force. If through the growth of a field the tubes of force spread sideways or in width, the broadside drag through the medium represents the magnetic reaction to growth in intensity of an electric current. However, if a tube of force is caused to move endwise, it will glide through the medium with little or no drag as little surface is offered. This possibly explains why no magnetic field is associated with certain experiments performed by Tesla involving the movement of energy with no accompanying magnetic field.

In that simple paragraph, written eleven years ago now, lies the answer.

This is not my idea, or discovery, it is simply that it has escaped all your attention.

I bet Eric does what he does, waiting in vain for people to work it out, in the hope that by quietly spreading the technological and engineering aspects, when the correct power supply mechanism finally comes into the light, there will be a sudden burst of unstoppable devices suddenly activated around the globe, and there won't be a thing the powers that be can do about stopping it.

So, who will listen, and see? Who can think out of the box, and connect the dots? Who wants to start this cascade with me? And change the world?

Who is ready to put their money where their mouth is, and invest in this for the future survival and well being of the planet? In order to gather together the right people, and minds, and resources, and build a generator, and all manner if other contrivances, I need assistance. Technological, as well as monetary, to establish a library... solely devoted to the design and implementation of this energy field.

I am willing to spread this information, in order for it to be utilised, for the benefit of mankind and the planet as a whole. But you need to be willing and able to think, and imagine.

Daniel.

Comment

Help

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                          @Amigo and anyone else interested in Daniel64's theories.

His posts about this topic start http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...html#post76705. I have spoken with Dan on a number of occasions and I truly believe he is onto something. He is very knowledgeable and is working on a device to prove his theories which is why he isn't too quick at replying to people's queries. If he allows me to I will help explain he's theories to you all as it would be a great pleasure.

-Raui
                          Thanks Raui, go for it. I am not really all that knowledgeable, as I can't actually use most of what I know....so I ask that others do, but so far, no - one has!!

Perhaps you will....

Daniel

Comment

My interest has been sparked, and I read the linked thread to the end, but I still do not see it.

I generally visualize things in my mind and right now I do not have a clear picture of what am I looking at. Matter a fact it's all one big blur of light that could become a picture eventually.

I will go back and re-read everything again and again, maybe I'm just tired as the daily non-sense...err work literaly kills any free spirited thinking in me.

@Raui,

Please go ahead and write your interpretation as well, maybe I need another point of view, as I'm sure others do as well.

Comment

confusion

In order to allay any confusion, I thought I would send you a PM, however, I could not find any contact details in your profile.

Message me, so we can arrange a person to person call and I will explain it to you, if you have a half an hour to spare.

Daniel.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel64 View Post
                                In order to allay any confusion, I thought I would send you a PM, however, I could not find any contact details in your profile.

Message me, so we can arrange a person to person call and I will explain it to you, if you have a half an hour to spare.

Daniel.
                                You can leave a private message and he could answer giving the required contact info.Btw,I'm also interested in your explanation.

Best regards
                                Bogusław

Comment

Working...
                                X