Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    In the picture of the Tesla magnification transformer
    I can understand most of the drawing except the construction
    of the primary loop and and how the leads are connected.
    Also I am not sure what happens at this junction.
    From everything that Eric has said about inductance, the picture seems to show sheet conductor in a geometric arrangement that is developing the most magnetism around the sheet conductor loop, or magnetizing loop, instead of the transmission leads. The beginning of the sheet conductor from the power supply is VERY (without corona) close together to give the greatest capacitance and least inductance. Like is said in the borderland video by Eric about keeping the magnetism where you want it. There ARE two sheet conductor leads in that picture going to the magnetizing loop which is being energized by a charged capacitor.

Dave
    Last edited by Web000x; 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Proof that old dogs can learn new tricks, I'll admit that I just finally got IT in respect to the conjugate phase relation of the quadrature nature Eric has been talking about.

I'll utilize an analogy to help explain what Eric is talking about. the Insulator Psi and the Conductor Phi.

If I 'shocked' you using a condenser (capacitor) then the electro-static volts would be e and the ampere current displacement would be I.

If I did the same using a magnetic generator then the electro-motive volts would E and the conduction current is i.

It may seem trivial but Eric is correct that this is where the confusion starts.

So not all physicists are in-teachable.

Comment

• A question on counter spacial relations in respect to e and i. In one of your posts you state:
        [quote:T-rex]It is noteworthy that two metrical “space” relations, L and C when combined collapse dimensionally into the primary dimension of Time. Hereby it can be shown that the dimension of TIME exists between the Magnetic Field of Induction, and the Dielectric Field of Induction, despite these fields being a relation of space.

If then, the inductance is a geometric expression in centimeters and the capacitance is a geometric expression in per centimeters, the dimension of time results as a consequence of one over c square (second square over centimeter square). This would suggest that possibly time rather than velocity is the “dimensional transform” between the magnetic and dielectric fields of induction. It only appears as a velocity in an Electro-Magnetic configuration. The dimension of time is the “crossing point” so to speak. Time is the exchange of Magnetism and Dielectricity and their transformation into Electric Power and Energy. Frequency gives rise to energy, this in plancks per second.
        [/quote]

And now pulling from counter space algebra:
        In counter space dealing with the planar linkages. The most suitable linkage tensor for light is the contravariant bivector, represented by a cone in counter space (dual to the oriented-circle-representation in space). It is suitable for polar affine linkages characteristic of light. This would be actual counter space cones acting as photons, the polar area of a photon being constant. Thus photons are initially neither waves nor particles. Their polar area embraces the whole of the apparatus and so the "spooky" multi-path type experiments of modern physics may be more comprehensible.

This leads to the conclusion that time is the reciprocal of radial turn i.e. the turn between spatially parallel planes. Thus time increases outward from the counter space infinates (CSI) in counter space. The consequence is that light itself does not in fact have a velocity, but it appears to have one in ordinary space. This follows because the product of the radial distance of the apex of a cone from a CSI, and the turn of the orthogonal plane in the apex, is constant. An interaction must occur at the apex, so if the turn is the reciprocal of the time then we have a constant ratio of distance to time, which seems like a velocity for our spatial consciousness. It is independent of the state of motion of the observer.

Comment

• Crash Landing

Albert has decided to travel to a foreign country, one filled with internal strife, and lack of reason. Upon his arrival, he refuses to speak the language of the country, forcing its people to speak his language. Then, he hires an enemy of the country to translate for him. He uses the translater to broadcast his contempt for the country religion.Too bad, an I.E.D. (roadside bomb) had Albert's name on it. This happens to so many, unnoticed.

So it came to pass, the theoretical physicist came to electrichenlanden, but left in a bodybag. See; ElectroMagnetic Theory, Oliver Heaviside, Vol 1, "Introduction", Vol 2, art 223, art 224, art 225, and art 226. p 1-12 "Mathematics is an Experimental Science", Vol 3, "Adagio, Andante, Allegro Moderato", p 1-3. This may help the wounded to recovery.
          SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
          Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Size of Planck

The axiom has been prophesized;

The electrification Q, is a quantum step quantity, an unproven as of yet. One line of dielectric induction, Psi, and one loop of dielectric induction, Phi, in union, give rise to one unit (Photon). Hence an atom of electricity, by "atomic reasoning". This indivisable unit or atom is called a Planck. Atomicists say its size is 6.62 times ten to the minus 34 power. This is known as Planck's Constant. All probability it's in MKS units.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
              Albert has decided to travel to a foreign country, one filled with internal strife, and lack of reason. Upon his arrival, he refuses to speak the language of the country, forcing its people to speak his language. Then, he hires an enemy of the country to translate for him. He uses the translater to broadcast his contempt for the country religion.Too bad, an I.E.D. (roadside bomb) had Albert's name on it. This happens to so many, unnoticed.

So it came to pass, the theoretical physicist came to electrichenlanden, but left in a bodybag. See; ElectroMagnetic Theory, Oliver Heaviside, Vol 1, "Introduction", Vol 2, art 223, art 224, art 225, and art 226. p 1-12 "Mathematics is an Experimental Science", Vol 3, "Adagio, Andante, Allegro Moderato", p 1-3. This may help the wounded to recovery.
              Whaa? is this a response to my previous post?
              Here is a a quote from your earlier post, in reference to the counter-space.

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
              These dimensional relations give rise to centimeter per centimeter. What can we make of this, a space scalar. This dimensional condition represents a SPACE INTEGRAL. Integration, as it is known, is derived from the Newton – Liebnitz concepts and represents the inverse of differentiation. This application to c.m. per c.m. is called the line integral of d or m. Integration is best avoided.
              What we are doing is this; the electric forces dimensionally are in PER C.M., that is, in a counter-spatial form. In the integration, the product of the counterspace span in per c.m. is multiplied by spatial distance of the span. Per c.m. time c.m. the product of counterspace and space results in a dimensional cancellation, or numeric. This is called a SPACE SCALAR condition. It is dimensionless but posesses an “angle.”
              In conclusion, the force exists in a counter-spatial gradient, where as the potential, or M.M.E., exist in a spatial distance. The potential e is the integral of the force d, and the M.M.E. i is the integral of the force M. Read the introductory chapters of Heaviside’s “E.M. Theory, volume one.”
              This triggered a connection to coounterspace algebra:
              Originally posted by ---;
              The polar relationship between space and counter space means that the measure of separation of planes is polar to that of points in space, while the measure of the separation of points (shift) is polar to that of planes and hence like an angle. Thus pairs of planes can define vectors, but not pairs of points.

This means that the metric of counter space is expressed by turn and shift, whereas that of space is embodied in length and angle. In addition the polar opposite of area and volume may be defined, which are referred to as polar area and polar volume. The polar area of a cone in counter space is made up of the planes in its vertex
              does this bear any resemblance to what you are saying?

Comment

• A Question For Frequency LC vs MK

(1) LC, equals, time square, per (radians per second) square

(2) One over LC, equals frequency square in radians per second squared

(3) MK, equals frequency square in radians per second squared

(4) Omega equals frequency in radians per second

(5) F, equals equals omega per two Pi, in cycles per second

Comment

• Multipactor

Madhatter,
                  In your avatar photo you have a picture of a Farnsworth Multipactor Tube. Where did you get the photo?

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                  And now pulling from counter space algebra:
                  In counter space dealing with the planar linkages. The most suitable linkage tensor for light is the contravariant bivector, represented by a cone in counter space (dual to the oriented-circle-representation in space). It is suitable for polar affine linkages characteristic of light. This would be actual counter space cones acting as photons, the polar area of a photon being constant. Thus photons are initially neither waves nor particles. Their polar area embraces the whole of the apparatus and so the "spooky" multi-path type experiments of modern physics may be more comprehensible.

This leads to the conclusion that time is the reciprocal of radial turn i.e. the turn between spatially parallel planes. Thus time increases outward from the counter space infinates (CSI) in counter space. The consequence is that light itself does not in fact have a velocity, but it appears to have one in ordinary space. This follows because the product of the radial distance of the apex of a cone from a CSI, and the turn of the orthogonal plane in the apex, is constant. An interaction must occur at the apex, so if the turn is the reciprocal of the time then we have a constant ratio of distance to time, which seems like a velocity for our spatial consciousness. It is independent of the state of motion of the observer.
                  What counter space algebra are you referring to? Is there another source for the counter space theory?

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                    Madhatter,
                    In your avatar photo you have a picture of a Farnsworth Multipactor Tube. Where did you get the photo?

What counter space algebra are you referring to? Is there another source for the counter space theory?
                    I thought that might catch someones attention, I made the picture. It's a rendering from a project I'm working on. I can post up the full size pic later today, I'm currently at the airport between flights and not on the workstation utilized to generate it. I've run the simulation to get an approximate effect of the tube in operation but I don't think it's correct as it's based on current physics. I do hope to re-write the program physics in order to get a better approximation. It's part of the research into dielectric wave optics, I'm doing. Farnsworth was a brilliant man and from preliminary review of his patents that are available there is a bit of a missmatch to the design and the equations utilized, either it's been altered or he was withholding a bit.

For the extended clifford grassmann algebra of counterspace, I was directed to this site Algebraic it's very simply done. I borrowed from there.

I appreciate your time and effort in covering the dielectric for the group. As a physicists I never consider my education over and personally found the foundations upon which I was taught to be severely lacking and corrupted in areas. I will be the first to say, I don't know and ask questions. Each day I learn more. For me your information and the implications of it are beyond just the utilization of energy, it gets into the fundamental forces of nature and is one step closer to pulling back the curtain.

Thank you again for your effort and time.

I seem to recall you've personally had first hand experience with the multipactor? If so I've got a number of questions for you.

Comment

• This is the start of my Multipactor project. I need to update it, but my funding (looking at a house to buy tomorrow) for a hard vacuum is the hold-up on bringing it into realization. Now, I am working on the foundation concepts that will make it the most efficient.

I have found inconsistencies within the patents as well. I believe there is more than math hidden within.

Orion

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                        This is the start of my Multipactor project. I need to update it, but my funding (looking at a house to buy tomorrow) for a hard vacuum is the hold-up on bringing it into realization. Now, I am working on the foundation concepts that will make it the most efficient.

I have found inconsistencies within the patents as well. I believe there is more than math hidden within.

Orion
                        Pics posted in your thread.

Comment

• that is some nice, pretty, legacy artwork.

Comment

• Tesla Magnification Transmitter

Equivalent Circuits of the oscillating coils in Tesla Magnifying Transmitter. Coils are now waveguides, not coils and capacitors anymore.

Comment

• Oscillating Currents

Comment

• Project Update

Eric,

I told you numerous times that I was indeed building something according to the theory that you have put forth. I had been waiting for my pulleys and had to find a new machinist in order to get the pulleys done since my "free" machinist seemed not to have time. As you can see in the photo by looking at the pulley ratio, the alternators are set-up to be running at the fundamental and the 2nd harmonic.

Here is the modified portion of the alternators where I have 12 Volt Three Phase coming out:

You posted on the "Charge Conserving Capacitive Spring" thread the following:
                                Ferrite cores ultimately do not really work. Here is how I determined that: If I want to build a 60 cycle transformer to go from 240 volts to 4800 volts no problem. Now let's say I want to build a transformer with the same voltage ratio at 6 mega cycles, it ain't happening. What I determined through experiment is that ferrite can carry the self inductance but not the mutual inductance. The audio guys had similar complaints. The navy uses very very fine steel tape(insulated). It seems that its important that the iron have conductivity electrically in the same direction that it is carrying the magnetism inductively. In other words the core conductivity is at right angles to the winding conductivity. At any rate that's my theory and because of the ferrite I have accumulated quite a pile of transformers that don't work.
                                Because of the nature of the thread that you posted this in, I am assuming that the statement is in regards to parameter variation. I am curious about the context of really in the bolded portion of this quote. Even though I will be operating in the lower frequency range, are you saying that I will probably not get results from using a conventional transformer configuration that we spoke about on the phone and is posted in the following picture?

Or was that quote just to convey to the experimenter that they will need to find non-conventional materials to use if trying to get into parameter variation at high frequencies for the production of more Plancks?

Thanks,

Dave
                                Last edited by Web000x; 12-20-2011, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X