Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a very interesting demonstration by the MIT physics department. This gives major clues to the actual workings of capacitance.

make sure you watch the entire way through, the first half is nothing special.

YouTube - MIT Physics Demo -- Dissectible Capacitor

Next we have a three-piece dissectible Leyden Jar consisting of two metal cups separated by a glass cup. When charged with the Wimshurst machine, we see by touching it with the shorting rod that it holds a large amount of charge. However, when disassembled, the metal cups can be brought into contact with each other and no spark will be generated. When the jar is reassembled it can then be discharged. This demonstrates that, in this situation, the charge actually resides on the surface of the glass (a dielectric), not on the metal.
    Last edited by Armagdn03; 11-11-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

I love that video because it challenges what everyone thinks is capacitance and corrects them. I showed this to a friend last week who was trying to tell me that capacitance is in the plates. He was shocked (No pun intended :P).

Raui
      Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

@Armagdn03

Excellent Video Thank you for posting this *****

Fundamentals change and it gets stranger using moving air or vacuum.
        Last edited by dave_cahoon; 11-11-2009, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Impressive video... Never thought charge stays ib the dielectric actually.
          And yes, if dielectric is vaccum? Then it is forced to stay on the metal plates or in the particular space (lol)?

Baroutologos

Comment

link

You may all want to consider the work of Konstantin Meyl. Here is the link.

Meyl - Scalarwave-Technology - The european website of www.k-meyl.de
            Dancing the dance of Shiva in the middle of a meleé of particles, that is to say in the vacuum

Comment

I was looking at the Teslatech 2010 draft catalogue yesterday and I noticed that they're selling the Borderland's video Free Energy Research. I'm thinking of getting a copy as I'm interested in seeing Peter's generator in operation and Eric's method of recharging batteries using solar cells.

http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/draft2.pdf

Comment

Found this document at the San Francisco Tesla Society website which contains a number of articles about Eric Dollard, as well as his attempts to preserve the Bolindas RCA Radio site:

http://sftesla.org/sfts_pdfs/2009t_p...Bolinas_01.pdf

Comment

Sweet machine Peter

Who did made the die for it?

Just curious because it looks like the aluminum parts were stamped out and I build dies and molds for a living....

regards,

Murlin

PS thanks for the video links I want to purchase both of those.

They used to be up on YouTube but the quality was poor. Great videos...

Comment

It seems the fate of all who are truely involved in this field (not merchands and scams) is go bunkrupt, outcast, homeless and treated as nuts.

Prety sad i would say..

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                      It seems the fate of all who are truely involved in this field (not merchands and scams) is go bunkrupt, outcast, homeless and treated as nuts.

Prety sad i would say..
                      It is pretty sad, but it's a good way to spot a potential winner.
                      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

I just read the document about Eric that phi1.62 posted and it disturbed me greatly. Eric is such a great potential, and has been for a long time, yet it appears he can barely make the ends meet.

Whether he lives like this on purpose or not, I can not say. Personally I feel that he does not want to "sell out" to the corporate interests and thus chooses to do what he loves, instead of having a day job that might pay him fair amount but would in turn kill his free spirit.

What boils my nooodle is that there are thousands of people in this so-called Free Energy field, you, me, everyone else, rookies and amateurs alike. We spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on our dinky experiments in this quest for the solution, yet we do not have a single clue what we are doing, whatsoever. (I challenge you to prove me wrong)

On the other hand we have someone right there in Eric who I believe could deliver what we all seek, but has no funding or support to do so. If all of us would fund him instead of wasting money on our measly attempts we would've gotten somewhere probably.

I know I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on equipment, parts and what not without getting any closer to the answer. I can't even calculate the time that was spent and how much that might be worth.

In retrospect, maybe I should've somehow given Eric that money instead, to do research into Tesla related technologies. My lame understanding of Tesla can not hold water compared to Eric's and, even now I'd be willing to give up my attempts if they would help someone else like him produce results.

Lastly, what is this talk about Eric P. Dollard inventing the Log-Periodic Antenna?!?!?

From page 10 of that document, second paragraph:
                        In the early 1980s, Dollard presented his findings about a "log-periodic antenna," which he invented, to a group of engineers at the Institute of Electical Electronic Engineers in Chicago.
                        I mean we are talking about THE Log-periodic antenna, something that in my opinion revolutionized the antenna world and changed it forever.

If this is true, is Eric even recognized for it and how come he did not benefit from his great invention?
                        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Greatly said Amigo. Actually i have made a thread calling for a "sifu" to guide us to the solution and get paid in the process. Noone is willing to do that.

All are eager to spread the word and save the world, but when boils down to actually to do that, it seems they have nothing to tell actually.
                          That's why all prefer selling books and DVDs.
                          There is a old saying going.. "If you cannot do, teach!"

Regarding Eric, i am fascinated by Borderland videos and his theories. His word has sense.
                          If he could tell me how to produce surplus economical energy, (assuming it can be done) i can give as much as 1,000 USD asap. Me alone.

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                            I just read the document about Eric that phi1.62 posted and it disturbed me greatly. Eric is such a great potential, and has been for a long time, yet it appears he can barely make the ends meet.

Whether he lives like this on purpose or not, I can not say. Personally I feel that he does not want to "sell out" to the corporate interests and thus chooses to do what he loves, instead of having a day job that might pay him fair amount but would in turn kill his free spirit.

What boils my nooodle is that there are thousands of people in this so-called Free Energy field, you, me, everyone else, rookies and amateurs alike. We spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on our dinky experiments in this quest for the solution, yet we do not have a single clue what we are doing, whatsoever. (I challenge you to prove me wrong)

On the other hand we have someone right there in Eric who I believe could deliver what we all seek, but has no funding or support to do so. If all of us would fund him instead of wasting money on our measly attempts we would've gotten somewhere probably.

I know I have spent thousands of dollars over the years on equipment, parts and what not without getting any closer to the answer. I can't even calculate the time that was spent and how much that might be worth.

In retrospect, maybe I should've somehow given Eric that money instead, to do research into Tesla related technologies. My lame understanding of Tesla can not hold water compared to Eric's and, even now I'd be willing to give up my attempts if they would help someone else like him produce results.
                            On page 7 of the document:

Caring little for the pleasures of a home or job, Dollard listens throughout the day to police transmissions, private cellular telephone conversations, and aircraft communications at his electronics haven on Overlook Drive.
                            Based on that I assume he chose to live in near poverty to pursue his hobby and research rather than waste his time maintaining technologies for corporate interests Dollard would consider inferior compared to what he knows, even it means sacrificing a potentially high wage.

Regarding the issue that you raised, I don't think that pooling our financial resources together to help a few inventors rather than pursuing our own research is necessarily the best course of action. Could we pool together an amount of money that would be sufficient to fund their research and even if we did what strategy/ies would we implement to ensure that these technologies are made available to the public? To me, the latter seems to be the biggest issue as we are all aware of energy technologies that should have been made available long before we were born but have never seen the light of day in spite of the intelligence of the inventor and numerous testimonials that the technology worked.

If we give up our research completely to put all our eggs into a few baskets, even if the basket is someone as knowledgeable as Eric Dollard, we could sacrifice the possibility of discovering a method to generate abundant energy that is cheap, simple and without doubt unexplainable by any current scientific principle by a mere accident. Some of the greatest inventions came into being due the presistence of the inventor, who wasn't necessarily the smartest person in the world.

Comment

phi1.62

you raise an interesting point about startegy of implementation and release of information. I agree that many technologiea and even more knowledge has been hidden away from us (I'd say we have been robbed of it) by corporate interests, but what are we supposed to do instead?

Do you have a clue on how to resolve our current predicament? I freely admit that I surely don't have a clue, if I compare myself to Eric and his knowledge and understanding of Tesla. I might know other things better than Eric, but so what, that does not give me the answer we all seek, which seems to be in Tesla's work.

Hoping that someone will somehow stumble upon a solution is stupidiculous and in this thinking we are no better than peasants in feudal Spain or France of 15th Century who believed the Earth was flat. The fact that we are all "hoping" for a solution to happen is silly, to say the least. Hope is a wish for the future that never comes.

We need to move away from the age of belief to the age of knowing, and since only a few have the "know" we must invest in those individuals. They will in turn teach the rest of us, so everyone else "knows", rather than continuing to believe, as is the case right now.
                              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

"Grass is always greener on the other side."

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                                We spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on our dinky experiments in this quest for the solution, yet we do not have a single clue what we are doing, whatsoever. (I challenge you to prove me wrong)
                                Here is a clue as to what to do...simply ALWAYS design every system to
                                be non-equilibrium/open - all the real things that I've seen are always
                                fitting in that parameter and the proof of concept machines I've built
                                are also fitting in that...that also work and demonstrate over 1.0 cop.
                                Good funding and the right tools goes a long way and if everyone had
                                the money to make their Bedini machines 10 times bigger, the results
                                get bigger too - that's just how it is. I've seen John charge MONSTER
                                200amp 2 volt batteries in 12/24 banks...I'm talking about 3-500 pound
                                batteries from cell phone towers with his 10 coiler - you better believe
                                there is something to having bigger system like this instead of small table
                                top models. Those are good for learning but for charging a battery bank
                                of a home, that could be like $15000+ to make one of those. I'm
                                surprised how much those 10 coiler kits are going to be available for that
                                are coming out...only a fraction of the original prototype.

If you think there needs to be a "solution" for energy, there are many
                                solutions all around us without these fancy technologies.

However, if anyone wants and EXOTIC solution to it, then that is what this
                                free energy field is about, with hopes of having self powering supplies,
                                running on all kinds of exotic theories...all the cool stuff.

People can heat their home for free by pumping heat during
                                the hot season 3 feet under their home's foundation for the amount of
                                power it takes to run one single little fan. And then during the winter
                                months, that heat moves up and warms the house for free. Takes 3 months
                                for heat to move through that much earth. Fact is, this is already being
                                done and anyone can incorporate it into any new home built, they just
                                don't. And the fan power can be powered by a solar cell/battery bank
                                so after that, there is no further input required from us. That is free
                                energy for real and is a very simple process.

If you have an R100 insulation home, which everyone should aim to do
                                that, then you can warm the home with incandescent light bulbs,
                                heat from fridge compressor, cooking heat, body heat, etc... because you won't be losing any of that heat.

There are PAINT ON solutions that have R20 PER LAYER!!! Plus they're
                                radiant reflective. If you have an R60 home and paint it on the outside
                                and inside, you have R100! I'm not talking about nasa ceramic additive,
                                something else, but the point is insulation should be everyone's priority
                                as boring as it is...it is the truth. Then you don't need hardly anything
                                for heating and cooling and your entire energy usage just dropped by
                                50%. Then small scale energy production is all you need and suddenly
                                solar is economically viable.

There are so many simple concepts like this that are absolutely doable,
                                so anytime I see that people blame lack of progress in free energy
                                technologies for not having the "solution" to an energy crisis, is really
                                not realistic in any sense of the matter - there never has been a crisis,
                                it has always been manufactured by the oil companies, etc...

The fact is that these real solutions that are ALREADY here are just not
                                sexy enough and everyone wants the water power Ferarri or self running
                                perpetual motion generator, etc...

The reality is there is no energy crisis - people have been complacent
                                and have simply failed to apply what is already known.

As the saying goes, "The grass is always greener on the other side."
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X