Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My Thoughts about Eric P. Dollard

    Disclaimer: Spelling mistakes, especially names, reflect my ignorance and laziness, which is total. Every word here is my heartfelt opinion. I make no claims as what is actually the case. Everything I know about Eric I have learned from watching in videos and reading his work. This means I know precisely nothing about the man himself, simply the little that has been recorded.

    I found this forum after "Googling" Eric Dollard and finding this classic thread which featured both the man himself as well as Peter Lindeman. My heart aches at the inhumanity shown to Eric by various individuals and institutions. It mirrors the way Tesla was treated in his later years and I for one am appalled at the way humankind treats its great inventive minds. All that aside, I see a recurring theme in the posts whereby people both praise Eric and then implore him to impart some "knowledge", as though he is a lone flickering candle that will leave us in darkness once it extinguishes. The problem I have with this is people are not listening to what he is saying. Repeatedly in both the videos I've watched and the papers I've read, he has said that he learned everything from the prior masters...

    “Well it all goes back; you got to go to the library. I can give you some names. Steinmetz, Kennelly, Heaviside, Maxwell, Faraday, Bueley. Ah lets see who else, a mathematician by the name McFarlane who worked out of Austin Texas. Those are pretty much it, you work with those guys, and do your basic studies you know learn the algebra and dimensionalities. Takes about fourteen/fifteen years…”

    The implication is that if all the references, papers, patents, books and videos are still in existence, including all of the new material which Eric Dollard himself has contributed, then why are you asking him to spoon feed you? He spent years researching, experimenting, building his knowledge. Yes he probably has that "Genius" capacity, but to what extent does calling him a "genius" belittle his hard work? To what extent, does calling him a “genius” shut your own mind off to the possibility of understanding the phenomena as he does.

    Any cursory examination of Tesla always emphasises his gifts, notably his enhanced capacity for visualisation. I remember reading an autobiographical piece written by Tesla from his earliest memories onwards. What struck me quite profoundly was not his “gifts” but his discipline and sheer propensity for hard work. He speaks about spending thirteen hours a day while at university in the library studying. I may be speaking out of hand but I believe anybody who expends such effort is going to develop a comprehensive understanding of that which they are studying. It is obvious this kind of work ethic remained with Tesla throughout his days.

    Eric had the intuitive intelligence to cut through the bull**** that the rest of us muddle our minds with, and maybe one man in million ever has the chance to do such a thing … but he did it. His contribution is enormous, a new algebra for understanding the full range of electrical phenomena. You have found the master, now show the proper respect, by learning as much as possible about his work before asking obvious questions and wasting his time.

    I resonate with the sentiment that we all feel toward Eric. It is composed of love, awe, sadness and hope. It is also intertwined with love for Tesla making it all the more. I myself am ashamed to admit I used to wish that Tesla had “done more”, leave a clue, bury a device in the desert, something to that effect. However impractical and improbable, the sentiment reflected is that the “knowledge” is "lost forever" and only such a scenario would see it found again ...

    I see the same sentiment reflected in posts written here and elsewhere on the internet.

    Stop begging, regain your dignity. If the knowledge was discovered once it stands to reason it can be found again. I believe Eric Dollard does not want students, he wants contemporaries, people with a competent understanding of electrical concepts that can also contribute to the knowledge.

    This brings me to what I guess is the main point of my thesis-in-post-form. Some of us must seem to Eric, as Edison seemed to Tesla. Brute force experimenters without enough basic understanding of the phenomena we are playing with. Its easy to just pick up some electrical components and start piecing them together. It takes discipline to sit down and learn equations, and do all the “boring” stuff which is so crucial to having a true understanding of the phenomena. We want Eric to dazzle us with his hard earned “knowledge” rather than learning the math properly ourselves.

    I believe Eric Dollard has already provided us with everything we need, its all there. He has made his contribution to humanity. That he was rewarded with the worst humankind has to offer is cruel irony. Walk in his footsteps, if you dare ….

    Postscript: It occurs to me that while I’m talking about Eric, he might in fact, by chance, read this. To you Sir, I say simply, “Amazing” and “Thank You”

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MJL View Post
      Disclaimer: Spelling mistakes, especially names, reflect my ignorance and laziness, which is total. Every word here is my heartfelt opinion. I make no claims as what is actually the case. Everything I know about Eric I have learned from watching in videos and reading his work. This means I know precisely nothing about the man himself, simply the little that has been recorded.

      I found this forum after "Googling" Eric Dollard and finding this classic thread which featured both the man himself as well as Peter Lindeman. My heart aches at the inhumanity shown to Eric by various individuals and institutions. It mirrors the way Tesla was treated in his later years and I for one am appalled at the way humankind treats its great inventive minds. All that aside, I see a recurring theme in the posts whereby people both praise Eric and then implore him to impart some "knowledge", as though he is a lone flickering candle that will leave us in darkness once it extinguishes. The problem I have with this is people are not listening to what he is saying. Repeatedly in both the videos I've watched and the papers I've read, he has said that he learned everything from the prior masters...

      “Well it all goes back; you got to go to the library. I can give you some names. Steinmetz, Kennelly, Heaviside, Maxwell, Faraday, Bueley. Ah lets see who else, a mathematician by the name McFarlane who worked out of Austin Texas. Those are pretty much it, you work with those guys, and do your basic studies you know learn the algebra and dimensionalities. Takes about fourteen/fifteen years…”

      The implication is that if all the references, papers, patents, books and videos are still in existence, including all of the new material which Eric Dollard himself has contributed, then why are you asking him to spoon feed you? He spent years researching, experimenting, building his knowledge. Yes he probably has that "Genius" capacity, but to what extent does calling him a "genius" belittle his hard work? To what extent, does calling him a “genius” shut your own mind off to the possibility of understanding the phenomena as he does.

      Any cursory examination of Tesla always emphasises his gifts, notably his enhanced capacity for visualisation. I remember reading an autobiographical piece written by Tesla from his earliest memories onwards. What struck me quite profoundly was not his “gifts” but his discipline and sheer propensity for hard work. He speaks about spending thirteen hours a day while at university in the library studying. I may be speaking out of hand but I believe anybody who expends such effort is going to develop a comprehensive understanding of that which they are studying. It is obvious this kind of work ethic remained with Tesla throughout his days.

      Eric had the intuitive intelligence to cut through the bull**** that the rest of us muddle our minds with, and maybe one man in million ever has the chance to do such a thing … but he did it. His contribution is enormous, a new algebra for understanding the full range of electrical phenomena. You have found the master, now show the proper respect, by learning as much as possible about his work before asking obvious questions and wasting his time.

      I resonate with the sentiment that we all feel toward Eric. It is composed of love, awe, sadness and hope. It is also intertwined with love for Tesla making it all the more. I myself am ashamed to admit I used to wish that Tesla had “done more”, leave a clue, bury a device in the desert, something to that effect. However impractical and improbable, the sentiment reflected is that the “knowledge” is "lost forever" and only such a scenario would see it found again ...

      I see the same sentiment reflected in posts written here and elsewhere on the internet.

      Stop begging, regain your dignity. If the knowledge was discovered once it stands to reason it can be found again. I believe Eric Dollard does not want students, he wants contemporaries, people with a competent understanding of electrical concepts that can also contribute to the knowledge.

      This brings me to what I guess is the main point of my thesis-in-post-form. Some of us must seem to Eric, as Edison seemed to Tesla. Brute force experimenters without enough basic understanding of the phenomena we are playing with. Its easy to just pick up some electrical components and start piecing them together. It takes discipline to sit down and learn equations, and do all the “boring” stuff which is so crucial to having a true understanding of the phenomena. We want Eric to dazzle us with his hard earned “knowledge” rather than learning the math properly ourselves.

      I believe Eric Dollard has already provided us with everything we need, its all there. He has made his contribution to humanity. That he was rewarded with the worst humankind has to offer is cruel irony. Walk in his footsteps, if you dare ….

      Postscript: It occurs to me that while I’m talking about Eric, he might in fact, by chance, read this. To you Sir, I say simply, “Amazing” and “Thank You”
      Really damn well said.

      Comment


      • I agree completely

        To MJL,

        Thank you for a very well thought out post. I agree completely with you.

        Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone. This means YOU especially BroMikey.

        Comment


        • Respect too MJL for your well said post. as well to Mr.Dollard

          Comment


          • Wisdom yes wisdom

            Ah, a stroke of truth, Studiing and learning to study the correct information is the absolute right way to do it.
            I am so behind and learning everything in such an abstract way. I find so many components of electricty handled and used in various ways; The math and higher math are huge steps beyond what I can organize mentally correctly. outstanding post MJL it will probably help Eric feel the contemporary love you speak of.
            I do baby steps, compile notes from Erics videos. try to find similarities in what others have tought and are using that resemble the masters explanations and examples. Read Tesla and watch how others are applying potential, amperes, Freq, Disruptive discharges and the like, looking for similar longitudinal electric and hunting down and listening to anyone that uses Tesla's, and Erics enunciation of electrical terms. this tells me they are at least trying to immulate the best.
            While keeping all of this giong in my mind I realize there is a huge amount of magic that is left to find.

            Good luck everyone.

            Comment


            • There are many of us out there with little but a basic understanding of electricity and attempting to read and understand much of the material that is required is far beyond me. Which saddens me, because I will still attempt it, but I know that it will be a long time before I understand it enough to build anything meaningful. And to me that is the problem.

              There are so many of us who would build if we had a decent set of directions, but it seems that those who take the time to teach at my level are in it for all the wrong reasons. So many are out to sell information and make money. My hope is that some day, someone will appear who will take us step by step through the process of building something that will provide us with free energy. Some of you consider that spoon feeding. If I was the only one who wanted this technology, I would agree that I don't need or deserve to be spoon fed. But I think about the people who are too old to learn, like my parents. People who need this technology now, not in three years when I have finally figured out what Eric Dollard is talking about, if I ever do. People without adequate drinking water because they have no electricity to pump it. How do I explain to THEM why they have to wait? I know many of the people who have worked in the area of free energy have been mistreated. But there is mistreatment, and MISTREATMENT. There are children suffering and dying every day for want of clean water that this kind of technology could supply. Which brings me to my second problem. Do I spend what money I have trying to build things to solve this free energy puzzle or use that money to assist those so desperately in need? I try to do BOTH, and so I don't have all the money I need for experimenting. It's hard to spend money for coils of wire when you know children are dying of thirst. For those of you working so hard on the puzzle, and who are willing to share, I salute you all from the bottom of my heart. For those of you who have the answers, if you truly do, and do not share, how can you justify that at all? Ever? I certainly could not. Not even if I felt I had been mistreated. I might be bitter for the pain caused to myself and my family, but you only get one chance at this life to make a difference, and even if no one else ever knew the contribution I made, I would know. And for me that would be enough.

              Sometimes you have to give a man a fish to keep him alive long enough to teach him to fish. Just my two cents.

              Earlier in the thread Aaron talked about using pressed earth bricks for cheap home construction. Here is info on how to build your own machine to make the bricks. Thought some might be interested in that, and in the other machines you can build for a small community. CEB Press Intro - Open Source Ecology
              Last edited by Turion; 07-13-2011, 07:03 AM.
              “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
              —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

              Comment


              • Indeed, Eric as well as Nikola provided us with many insights. I am doing my best to understand them, and if I may say so myself, I do understand quite a lot of their achievements, at the very least the basic principles.

                You may want to head over to the thread about Tesla's magnifying transmitter and read how that is actually supposed to work. I included many references to study and learn from. For that reason I also published Eric's books on my website in my archive: Directory contents of /pdf/


                Update:

                Originally posted by MJL View Post
                I believe Eric Dollard has already provided us with everything we need, its all there. He has made his contribution to humanity. That he was rewarded with the worst humankind has to offer is cruel irony. Walk in his footsteps, if you dare ….
                Amen, brother, amen!

                As I said from my mobile above, both Dollard and Tesla provided us with everything we need, indeed. But you have to actually read their papers and books and try to understand them.

                Everything I could get my hands on by Eric Dollard can be found at my server: Directory contents of /pdf/Eric_Dollard_Document_Collection/

                I know these are still copyighted, but as far as I am aware, Eric doesn't mind this stuff being shared, as long as we're not trying to make money with his work. To me, it is an honor to be able to make these works available for all for free. I am very greatful for this information and I am trying to make them available in fully digitized form, starting with the Theory of Wirelss Power: Tuks DrippingPedia : Theory Of Wireless Power

                I finished about 75% I guess, and added some further notes and reference you can follow for further information here and there.

                I also made a page with Eric's post on this forum, enhanced with some links and pictures from a.o. the Rotary Electrostatic Converter built by Chris Carson:
                Tuks DrippingPedia : Energetic Form Posts

                And a link to a YT video with transcript on a lecture:
                Tuks DrippingPedia : Sbarc Lecture

                I also have some audio files with interviews with Eric:
                Directory contents of /audio/Eric_Dollard/


                If you want a quick intro into Tesla's Wireless Transmission system, you can read these posts, which draw very heavily on Nikola and Eric's work:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147267
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post147350


                Oh, one more thing: If you are able and willing to help a hand with the digitizing process, or spot an error in the wiki, the password is the name of this forum, without the "forum" (and the "www / .com") and then a 3 for the second e. Especially the hand-written books are a lot of work to digitize (http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf and http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...%20Dollard.pdf ), because these will have to be done by hand. Fortunately, the wiki supports math using LaTeXMathML (which needs a plugin on Internet Explorer), but that also needs some getting used to. Some examples at: Tuks DrippingPedia : ASCII Math Sandbox.

                Once the TOWP is finished, I will probably go for the condensed intro into Tesla coils, which I already ran trough the OCR reader: http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...esla_Coils.pdf - this is an older version, my current OCR version is finished including (most of?) the faster than light article. So, if someone is willing to add that to the wiki, please drop me a mail at lamare over at the gmail dot com domain and I will make the latest version of my digitizing efforts on that one available.
                Last edited by lamare; 07-13-2011, 08:22 AM. Reason: Added some links I was unable to add from my mobile.

                Comment


                • Missing figures

                  Does anybody know where I could see (the missing) figures 1, 2 and 3 from this article (or describe them to me)?

                  Introduction to Dielectricity and Capacitance | Journal of Borderland Research

                  pt

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pault View Post
                    Does anybody know where I could see (the missing) figures 1, 2 and 3 from this article (or describe them to me)?

                    Introduction to Dielectricity and Capacitance | Journal of Borderland Research

                    pt
                    It's in my archive
                    http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric_Dollard_...20Windings.pdf

                    Comment


                    • Look, Eric,
                      My wife and I will gladly accomodate you as
                      a permanant guest without rent (NOT KIDDING !)
                      as long as you will take the time to show me
                      your thinking and methods on all matters asked !

                      I have heard tales of you living out of your car.

                      No humbling needed, no judgements made.

                      Paul

                      Comment


                      • That wasn't much help,
                        but last seen you were just west,
                        in California to be clear.

                        We own a home in Houston,
                        but will sell if there is a need.

                        Paul

                        Comment


                        • Eric,

                          I would ask that if you know how to build a free energy device that the average individual could actually build and make work, that you take the time to write down those step by step directions in detail, including the theory that goes along with it if, you would. Include pictures, graphs, whatever you would like, so there is no doubt in your mind that people could follow your directions and be successful. And then hide that information away somewhere secure, like in a couple safety deposit boxes in a couple banks, or some such place. AND make arrangements so that if anything ever happens to you, that information gets published HERE on the forum. BUT, never disclose to ANYBODY that you have completed the task of writing that information down.

                          ONCE that is DONE (but not until) it is to the advantage of "Big Oil" that you remain alive, and those idiots (if there are any) who would encourage your demise so that your secret would get out can't take any action against you for fear you haven't yet completed the task of writing it all down yet. In effect, you have bought yourself an insurance policy that protects you against everyone, leaving you free to try and accomplish whatever it is you desire to accomplish with the rest of your life. If that is to try and patent or market your device, have at it. But at least you will have prevented what you know from being lost forever, as has happened with so many others before you.

                          The only flaw in this plan is that someone, somewhere has to be trusted with the location of what you have written so that it can be revealed if anything ever happened to you. That could be a law office somewhere--a letter held in trust or something. I'm sure you could figure that out.

                          I have a home you are welcome to stay in, but it is in Flagstaff, AZ among the pines. Snowy and cold in the winter, but lovely in the summer, spring and fall. I am not even there, so there would be no pressure on you. No obligation other than what I suggested above. I am sure there are folks in CA who would make the same offer. Right??????????
                          “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                          —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by WeThePeople View Post
                            Look, Eric,
                            My wife and I will gladly accomodate you as
                            a permanant guest without rent (NOT KIDDING !)
                            as long as you will take the time to show me
                            your thinking and methods on all matters asked !

                            I have heard tales of you living out of your car.

                            No humbling needed, no judgements made.

                            Paul

                            I would like to support. Making videos to explaining the stuff we are reading in Stientmatz books would be awesome.

                            Comment


                            • My thoughts about the topic : "why free energy is not available today"

                              This knowledge may be given by
                              1. Divine inspiration : you build it , you know it works, you don't know why but it works as you believed
                              2. Scientific investigation and Divine inspiration : you find an effect , understand the effect, but don't know why it acts like it does, and where is the source of energy and why it tend to completly ignore your previous education
                              3. Understanding Universe ... and Divine inspiration - no need to explain, I just add that in that level you see all true forces acting in Universe

                              Now as you could easily notice most of inventors barely touched second level.

                              I'm tired writing this which all here should feel inside. Free energy is not here today because everything is against it.You should find at every level at least a few problems of different nature , internal and external .
                              Just look what is going on with neodymium magnets prices...

                              Imagine somebody who find that with common salt mixed with common plaster and a cup of matches you can make efficient solar panel.
                              What would happen with salt, plaster and matches next week ?

                              Comment


                              • Wow, what I see

                                Please don't get me wrong, I am so limited on time i can't controle things but anyway this is what someone has posted I just don't know who but here it is again and my coment....

                                Downloads :: AMERICAN MARCONI FOUNDATION

                                As i am just learning to understand schmetics and coming to learn just what does what when using different configurations with caps and inductors and the like I find it awesome what the schmatical designs were of the Bolinas radio transmitter looked like.
                                this is a true representation of the genious of Tesla. Albeit Marconi/Alexanderson it is still remarkable to achnoledge the Tesla/Dollard representative electrical components. that is within the PPT file

                                Awesome find whoever

                                Zane

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X