Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter, whatever happened with Eric P. Dollard?

Just watched the "Tesla transverse and longitudinal electric waves" video again, and remembered that I should ask you, since you were part of the "gang" there...

Thanks.
    Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Tesla transverse and longitudinal electric waves

Great video!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,

Don't tell me you have never seen it before?

How about the second one, "Tesla's longitudinal electricity" which is basically a practical lab and field test of the longitudinal waves, which supplements the theoretical stuff from the first one.

As far as I am concerned they are timeless classics and guys from Borderland Sciences were on the forefront of things 20 years ago. Watching these videos and reading some of the notes should be mandatory for everyone wanting to learn about transverse and longitudinal waves.

Comment

Borderlands Videos

Hi Amigo,

Yes, I've seen both. I bought the VCR tapes from Borderlands around the time when Peter came out with Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity. 7-8 years ago or so?

I have recommended them ever since.

TESLA’S LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY
        A laboratory demonstration video with Eric P. Dollard & Peter Lindemann
        If you’ve ever wondered if there is more to a Tesla coil than just making big sparks then watch this video. Borderland presents a series of experiments providing you with factual data on the reality of Tesla’s theories. You will see experiments on: The One-Wire Electrical Transmission System; The Wireless Power Transmission System; Transmission of Direct Current Through Space; and, a novel form of electric light which attracts material objects but repels a human hand! Also presented is a longitudinal broadcast from Borderland Labs to a nearby beach, using the ocean as an antenna. These experiments can be reproduced by any competent researcher, there are no secrets here! Today’s conceptions of a Tesla Coil provide the researcher with little practical material. Eric Dollard reintroduces the "pancake" Tesla Coils in a series of experiments taken directly from Tesla’s work. No modern interpretations needed, we went to the source — and it worked! Construction details are given. If you want to do some exciting, exploratory work into Tesla’s theories then this video will certainly give you a good start.
        #V0005, 60 min, DVD Video, ... $24.95

TRANSVERSE & LONGITUDINAL ELECTRIC WAVES
        A laboratory demonstration with Eric P. Dollard
        Eric demonstrates the reality of longitudinal waves and their application to the natural transmission of electricity. Analog computers (networks of coils and capacitors) are presented opening up an entire new field of electrical researches into the wave forms discovered and used by Tesla in his wireless power transmissions. You will experience the physical functions of the various waves via direct measurement inside the computer network. The Longitudinal Magneto-Dielectric wave is shown to have a propagating velocity greater than the speed of light! The transverse electromagnetic wave, (in present use) is shown to be a retarded, unnatural form of energy transmission. A Multi-Pactor Orgone Detector is demonstrated indicating a relationship between dielectricity and orgone. A competent researcher can duplicate the experiments on this video from the information given. Amaze your science teacher!
        #V0004, 50 min, DVD Video, ... $24.95
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Borderland Labs

Amigo,

Those films are classics. Both of them were produced by Borderland Labs. Eric Dollard, Tom Brown and I were all present for both films. I did a number of the explanation sequences in the first film, but stayed behind the camera on the second film. We actually produced three other films. The very first one was titled "Free Energy Research" where we show an amazing array of experimental test set-ups, including my Parametric Transformer generator operating at 120% efficiency, and a variation of Bruce DePalma's N-Machine, producing AC with two brushes on the shaft.

The other two films were never released for sale, but captured some of the most astonishing demonstrations I have ever seen. I had access to the video camera, so I was the cameraman on all the films. One of the events that was filmed was an "open house" where we show many of the other local engineers and physicists in the Santa Barbara area some of Eric's demonstrations. That meeting included Eric Dollard, Bruce DePalma, Tom Brown, Myself, Ed Delvers, Mike Knox, Roger Modjeski, Geoff Cook, and others. When there are that many geniuses in the room, the conversation gets very interesting. The highlight of the afternoon was the demonstration of Eric's "flame speaker" were we played Bach Concertos from the RF discharge of one of his small Tesla Coils. The high fidelity music actually came from the RF spark. No physical speaker mechanisms we involved. When the music was off, the RF discharge made a slight hissing sound. But this was quickly overpowered by the extremely high fidelity music that filled the room when the RF signal was modulated by the audio. Eric's knowledge of Tesla and Radio systems was simply unsurpassed!! All of the equipment demonstrated that day was built by Eric with support from Borderland Labs.

As for the current where-abouts of Eric Dollard, I do not know. I have not seen him since 1992. He has done a few speaking engagements at the San Fransisco Tesla Society in the last few years, so I know he is out there somewhere.

Thanks for asking. It's fun to reminisce about the "good ol' days".

Peter
          Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
          Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
          Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Thanks Peter for this trip down the memory lane, the rest of us who were not there can only imagine how it was being part of it all.

So the singing Tesla coil was Eric's original idea then, because I have seen some YouTube videos recently of someone doing the same thing, though that person taped their performance in 2007 not 1988.

What about those two other unreleased films, who has the rights to them now and would they consider releasing them into public domain so the World can see them?

Thanks!

Comment

Todays "singing Tesla coils" don't use AM modulated RF but rather PWM modulated fixed frequency. In that regard Dollard's coil is significantly different.
              http://www.nequaquamvacuum.com/en/en...n/alt-sci.html
              http://www.neqvac.com

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
                Thanks Peter for this trip down the memory lane, the rest of us who were not there can only imagine how it was being part of it all.

So the singing Tesla coil was Eric's original idea then, because I have seen some YouTube videos recently of someone doing the same thing, though that person taped their performance in 2007 not 1988.

What about those two other unreleased films, who has the rights to them now and would they consider releasing them into public domain so the World can see them?

Thanks!
                Amigo,

I have a copy of Free Energy Research from 1987 and a few other classics from that vintage. The other films of Eric's work are lost in the Borderlands archive somewhere.

I filmed a series of tests at John Bedini's shop in 1986, with engineer Roger Modjeski. I also have a complete set of the speakers presentations at the Borderlands Conference in the summer of 1990. Most notably, the presentation of Bruce DePalma.

Just another note about the two films of Eric's work. Those films were "one-take wonders". What you see are a series of "first takes" with no editing. We didn't have any video editing capability back then. We just shot the film, and sold copies. The credits were generated by the camera. Also, there was no script. We ad-libbed everything.

At some point, I may try to make these other films available. Right now, its not a priority.

Peter
                Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 02-05-2008, 06:34 AM.
                Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Hi Peter,

I think that's what would make these movies even more interesting - the fact that they were not scripted and all shot in first take.

Maybe someday in the future you could find time to make them available to us...or let someone else digitize them? Then again I presume you would put them into Public Domain, which might not be your intent, please forgive me for that.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by lighty View Post
                    Todays "singing Tesla coils" don't use AM modulated RF but rather PWM modulated fixed frequency. In that regard Dollard's coil is significantly different.
                    Would that make Eric's coil more interesting or just simply different than what's done today (sorry I did not look deeper into today's singing coils)?

Comment

@Amigo
                      Sound-wise PWM modulated Tesla coils should sound better, have more precise scale reproduction and wouldn't exhibit any hissing when no signal is present (since it would be turned on). Simply said one has much tighter control over it's sound parameters.

I heard only PWM modulated Tesla coils first-handedly so I cannot rightly compare it's sound quality to Dollard's RF AM modulated coil since I only heard latter on the low quality BSRF video. However, none of these coils are high fidelity devices or at least none that I heard. Peter might disagree on that one but he heard Dollard's coils in person and I didn't so I might be wrong.

@Peter
                      This thread reminded me- what happened to the parametric transformer generator concept? It was an interesting concept.
                      Last edited by lighty; 02-06-2008, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Which one is Better?

Originally posted by lighty View Post
                        @Amigo
                        Sound-wise PWM modulated Tesla coils should sound better, have more precise scale reproduction and wouldn't exhibit any hissing when no signal is present (since it would be turned on). Simply said one has much tighter control over it's sound parameters.

I heard only PWM modulated Tesla coils first-handedly so I cannot rightly compare it's sound quality to Dollard's RF AM modulated coil since I only heard latter on the low quality BSRF video. However, none of these coils are high fidelity devices or at least none that I heard. Peter might disagree on that one but he heard Dollard's coils in person and I didn't so I might be wrong.

@Peter
                        This thread reminded me- what happened to the parametric transformer generator concept? It was an interesting concept.
                        Lighty,

First of all, I don't know if Eric's audio modulation was AM or PWM. He always drove his large Tesla Coils with vacuum triodes in a "push-pull" PWM mode. He certainly had the knowledge to do it either way. The RF carrier frequency was the resonant frequency of the coil, which usually fell just outside of the AM band, in this case just above 1.6mhz. You could easily pick up the music on a short-wave radio in the room, which we did, but the music sounded better coming directly from the flame. The fidelity of the sound above 5khz was as good as the finest tweeter speaker system ever made. The clarity was stunning.

The hiss of the discharge was probably below 3 db. It wasn't much. There were no visible changes to the electronic flame when the music was made louder or softer. The flame was about two inches tall and about one inch wide at the top.

We are definitely stretching the limits of my memory, here!

You say you have seen a BSRF video of this! Where? To the best of my knowledge, this film was never released.

Peter
                        Last edited by Peter Lindemann; 02-06-2008, 04:41 PM.
                        Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Comment

Dollard himself states that it is an AM modulated TC. I'm talking about coil he used to burn various forms in pieces of wood. You probably remember what I'm talking about.

AFAIK- you're correct. That film was never published publicly.

Comment

Hi all,
                            just found some new video of Eric Dollard talking about Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson.

YouTube - Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson

Comment

Eric Speeking..

Hi, Thanks for that link, I will check it out!

Also, I believe that Eric Dollard is giving a presentation in early November (the 8th i think) at the San Francisco Tesla Society..

San Francisco Tesla Society Home Page

He is still out there and kicking..!

I hope it is being recorded, and If I lived in the USA i would fly from any state just to go along! =P

Eric Fan...
                              Last edited by Sputins; 11-06-2009, 06:09 AM. Reason: add link
                              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
                              X