Costa Rica "World Power Transmitter".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica "World Power Transmitter".

An application has been initiated for a license to construct and operate a Tesla Power Transmitter in Costa Rica. Upon approval, a corperation will be formed to begin construction. The climate for approval is bright. California may benefit from wireless power at this time.
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-07-2019, 11:39 PM.

Costa Rican surfeit.

Costa Rica has met it's energy needs and is a position to export electricity to the rest of the Planet from vastly abundant Geo-Thermal and Hydro-Electric resources.

The location of the Tower is under consideration; Altitude, Telluric measures combined with Power accessibility and Zoning concerns are among the current issues.
    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-10-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

how are they going to get the power to other places ?
      the HF radio bands maybe ?
      I would think that the international treaty on radio use would be an issue.
      will there soon be a huge market for notch filters on whatever frequency they choose ?
      do we know details yet ? (I ask because if you had an embedded video, my computer will not let me see them, or even tell me they are there. I get that I could go look at the source code, and I did, but got board about 1/2 way through, suspect I did not make it past the advertisements...)

Comment

Spacecase0,

Thanks for contributing. I am winging it down here. I got ahold of some money and my Lawyer thinks it's a good idea, so I am filing for a license.

You have two separate issues; One, the "International Radio Treaty" and the other the notch frequencies:

XM Sirius radio has the same "Lock out" feature, where they can curtail your individual use by halting the broadcast signal to your receiver alone. The proposed grid would interface with satellite receiver control technology similar to that.

The International Radio Treaty is another area that I need to investigate. I don't know if broadcasting through the "Ground" is covered under the accord or not?

My understanding is that the wireless power transmitter rings the Earth like a bell at it's resonant frequency, and is not broadcasting a Hertzian Radio wave in the first place, but a longitudinal one which is more like a sound wave then a radio sine wave. The frequencies may overlap in some ranges. I don't fully understand how these confluences would effect transmission broadcasts.

Quote from Tesla:

"When there is no receiver there is no energy consumption anywhere. When the receiver is put on, it draws power. That is the exact op-posite of the Hertz-wave system...radiating all the time whether the energy is received or not."

Quote from Dr. Thomas Valone.

"Nikola Tesla's discovery of pulsed propagation of energy does not resemble the standard transverse electromagnetic waves so familiar to electrical engineers everywhere. Many engineers and physicists have dismissed Tesla's wireless energy transmission as unscientific without examining the unusual characteristics and benefits of longitudinal waves".

It's not on all like a radio broadcast system! We waste 2/3 of the power we generate keeping the power on with our existing grid. The Tesla system doesn't draw power until the receiver's turned on!
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-11-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

I see what you are planning now,
          pretty sure the frequencies you are going to be dealing with are pretty low, should be under any of the broadcast bands

going to run a small test to check hardware design ?

Comment

Originally posted by spacecase0 View Post
            I see what you are planning now,
            pretty sure the frequencies you are going to be dealing with are pretty low, should be under any of the broadcast bands

going to run a small test to check hardware design ?

11.7 Hertz from the 'Extra Coil" to the dome capacitor. I depend heavily on Dr. Dollard who I lived with in Garberville. back in the old days. The project would be worthless without Eric's full participation and salaried position as Chief Engineer.

This power transmission utility would interface with ICE, Costa Rica's power company and be a big consumer and exporter of their electric power. I have very wealthy backers at this time for the project, including Martha Stewart.

Comment

Outline for approval

I currently have a law firm under retainer with the following task application to ICE and the Government in San Jose:

Here's a quote from the application:

"Erecting a transmission tower would allow ICE to begin to replace the overhead wire grid in Costa Rica with resonant receivers. This would eventually save two thirds of Costa Rica’s total electrical output and allow ICE to export the surplus to forign markets around the world".

The primary consideration for the choice of the location of the "Tower" would be the best ground area in Costa Rica with solid bedrock foundation located by way of scientific underground data. A special geological study would need to be undertaken to determine the best location.

"Dr. Tesla took special pains to establish the extensive underground conducting system in order “to get a grip of the earth”. This most complex construction operation, necessarily executed long before the great tower was erected, took place below the Power Broadcast Station. Tesla stated that this was the most difficult part of his construction operation at Wardenclyffe, the drilling of long iron pipes having first been driven down to more than 300 feet into the foundation rock. At a depth of 120 feet, Tesla excavated several radiating shafts, long hallways whose internal walls were covered with pitch and surrounded with iron pipeworks. These shafts extended outward at this horizontal depth for several hundred feet in all directions, a formidable ground projector. Beneath the central chambers of this Magnifying Transmitter, the deeply embedded terminals actually formed the primary beaming structure; a bizarre conception which was literally rediscovered in legal documents provided by Mr. Leland Anderson, and has since been experimentally verified by Eric Dollard".
              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-16-2019, 03:43 PM.

Comment

that is a low enough frequency that you should not have any issues with radio legalities.
                and I now see why tesla put his setup closer to salt water than far from it. I bet the iron pipes he put in went all the way to the salt water connected to the ocean.

I like this project, I hope this manages to get built
                and seem like it is well on its way to becoming a reality
                Last edited by spacecase0; 11-16-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

that is a low enough frequency that you should not have any issues with radio legalities.
                  and I now see why tesla put his setup closer to salt water than far from it. I bet the iron pipes he put in went all the way to the salt water connected to the ocean.

I like this project, I hope this manages to get built
                  and seem like it is well on its way to becoming a reality
                  the water table beneath the tower;
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-19-2019, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Caton Garabito.

My law firm is scheduling an appointment with Irene Cana Diaz the CEO of ICE. I may try to open an exchange between Irene and Dr. Dollard.

My attorney believes that a small Wardenclyff may be easier to license in the Canton of Garabito to start. Garabito is a rapidly developing tourist area. The local government may help commission a transmission tower to compete with the grossly inefficient National Utility.

Here's the letter:

Meeting with Irene Cañas
                    Yahoo
                    /
                    Inbox

Lic. Ernesto Alfaro Conde <ealcon@gmail.com>
                    To:
                    Richard Mesce
                    Cc:
                    Paola Vargas

Nov 25 at 4:16 PM

Dear Mr. Mesce,

I trust this email finds you well. It was a pleasure to meet you today. As explained in the meeting we had we here have a lot of political connections. I am a member of the actual Municipality Council and we are involved in a lot of the political agenda in Costa Rica.

Your project is very good and we can get you the meeting with Mrs. Irene Cañas Díaz. For this I will need the complete name and what they do of the ones that are going to assist to the meeting and what exactly is the meeting about. These are their requirements.

As I explained to you before one of my suggestions is to start the project in a county like this one (Garabito, Jacó) so that we have a example to show. It would be easier to do it through a local government than through the National Government.

Please send me the information about who is going to attend the meeting and the subject that is going to be presented.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-25-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

CR Grid

The Costa Rican electric grid is loosing money. Con Edison earns money. Costa Rica has Geo thermal and Hydroelectric resource potential that exceeds it's national consumption.

The Costa Rican National Grid needs to undergo privatization to modrenize. A Global Power Wireless Transmission system would first eliminate the need for an overhead wire transmission grid in Costa Rica, then supply less costly excess power to the remainder off the World. The receivers would be manufactured in Costa Rica, and all of ICE's labor force would be employed installing the receivers and removing the wire grid.

Ultimately, the Costa Rican Colone would grow as strong as the Swiss franc and a "Costa Rican Power Bond" would be as valuable as gold; It would draw dividends for the investor like Con Ed, and contribute to an improved level of prosperity for the community as Con Ed does for the State of New York.
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-26-2019, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Letter to Dr. Dollard

Dear Dr. Dollard,

I started a power utility company that is seeking licensing from the Government of Costa Rica. I offered to hire you as the Chief Engineer of the project. This is in an early seminal stage of development.

A local councilman is supporting the private project and we are trying to sell the idea to the State Monopolists in San Jose that run ICE at a huge loss.

We are scheduling an appointment with the CEO of the State Monopoly ICE, Irene Diaz, and I am inviting you to participate in the discussion at corporate expense.

Sincerely,

Richard

Comment

Termination of project

This idea just hit the trash because it has been determined that the electromagnetic nature of the Tesla Power Transmission system would interfere too greatly with Costa Rica's digital communication system to be practical.

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                            This idea just hit the trash because it has been determined that the electromagnetic nature of the Tesla Power Transmission system would interfere too greatly with Costa Rica's digital communication system to be practical.
                            my first thought is wondering if they use mostly fiber optic like most of the world, fiber is not affected by any of this.
                            second thought is that I am not surprised that they decided not to try it. rarely does anyone from any establishment try anything new

Comment

my first thought is wondering if they use mostly fiber optic like most of the world, fiber is not affected by any of this.
                              second thought is that I am not surprised that they decided not to try it. rarely does anyone from any establishment try anything new
                              Tesla discovered the Shumman frequency experimentally from Colorado Springs 100 years before it was theoretically calculated. Our communications frequencies are not sympathetic with the "World Beat Frequency".

Dr. Dollard points out that communications towers would be repositioned at "Geodesic Nodes" defined by the central transmitter. It's interesting that such co-ordinates appear to have already been developed by ancient cultures. Perhaps the relic of a wireless grid from Atlantis.

The great pyramid of Cheops had a gold cap stone. The Ark of the covenant was a spark gap generator. Grounded in Cairo, an ancient Egyptian Wardenclyff would place Angor Watt in Cambodia on a reciever node.
                              Last edited by Allen Burgess; 11-30-2019, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X