Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want energy synthesis (or destruction, both are available) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want energy synthesis (or destruction, both are available) ?

Want energy synthesis (or destruction, both are available) ?

Read that: "Janos Vajda - Violation of the energy thesis in wave-fields"
    By using interference of wave you can apparently amplify or destroy energy (depending from the phase of the two or more antenna/aperture/waveguide emitter).

If you read page 41, you will understand that according to his theory putting two half-wave dipole antennas above each other you gain 36% excess energy in radiated power compared to input if your in phase or you lose 36% if your are out of phase.
    Three of them and you are at 50 % excess or loss.
    Distance between them must around 1/2 Lambda.

The same author made a patent with an interference chamber to give OU in RF microwave frequency, unfortunately it's all in Hungarian (he is Hungarian).

I've downloaded COMSOL multiphysics 4.4 and the RF module to try to simulate it (yes you can find it in torrent), but it's two much complicated for me, then an RF engineer, ham radio enthusiast could do it here...
    Eric Dollard would be happy with all the math that contain the paper !
    Regards, SRM.
    Attached Files

Hi SRM,

Years ago I came across a website that included the discussion of Janos Vajda thesis in English and now that you bring it up I tried to look for it, I did not find it, only the internet wayback machine helped, the old website does not exist any more. here is what the webarchive dig out, there are some further devices mentioned, besides the Vajda setup: Understanding Free Energy Principles

Unfortunately, the practical tests results were not known or published, so for me the theory remained as such. See here: Measurements for determining the radiant energy balance of and dipole radiators in reflection-free environment (unfortunately, some Figures are missing)

I am aware of normal Yagi antenna structures for instance, where you drive a single resonant antenna element (which has a length of the half wave) and then you place another similarly sized element in the vicinity of the driven element so that the latter gets also excited by energy from the first by radiation. One can find details on such coupled antenna elements on the web, how they interact, how the original input impedance of the first radiator changes, how the radiation pattern of the first element changes, to get a so called radiation gain. For me, this gain has always meant that the antenna elements, arranged in a given geometry around the driven element, worked together to focus the EM waves in a preferred direction while supressing radiation to other directions, just like you use a magnifying glass to focus (sun)light into a small point to cause a burning spot on a surface.

I know that the Vajda setup as described in the PDF thesis is not a normal Yagi antenna structure because both elements are driven in-phase, and the distance between the driven elements is half wave, not quarter or even less. Also, the power output is taken from two similar elements, the receiving elements, placed into the same (probably confined) space near to the driven elements (I refer here now to the patent Figure 1). On confined space I mean that both the input and output elements are probably wrapped up in a suitably shaped cage (like a Farady cage) to minimize energy radiation to the 'outside world' so that most of the input should be picked up by the output elements inside the cage. I believe this is important, the shape of the enclosure (the cage) should be chosen to direct the EM waves coming from the driven elements towards the output (receiving) elements, preferably also in the correct phase.

It is too bad that as is written, experiments are preferable to do in the some hundred MHz or GigaHertz frequency range due to the managable mechanical sizes for the elements and enclosure, this considerably makes tests much more difficult and expensive for an average builder. IT would be good to see meaningful measurements, the theory sounds good...

rgds, Gyula

Comment

I don't doubt that extra energy is harnessed or ( "work" ) is caused, but I don't
      like the terms. I wouldn't say any energy was created or destroyed.

I can stand on a hillside and kick a rock that will cause a chain reaction and
      lot's more energy will be seen to do some kind of work (as the result is the intention).
      But that's not energy synthesis.
      Same if I kick the rock up hill and it just stops and causes nothing to happen,
      no energy is destroyed.

Simply put, the process (if it allows the harnessing of extra energy) will only be
      harnessing or losing energy not synthesizing or destroying it.

Just my opinion. I find it interesting that we can kinda say the same thing without
      saying we can "synthesize" or destroy energy.

Cheers

Comment

Hi Gyula.
        I found this by nearly pure hazard, when I searched information about interference and standing waves.
        It works on superposition of waves where energy is squared up instead of just making an addition !
        In classical interference (such as double slit experiment) you have place where energy amplify and other get destroyed so the total energy balance is equal to one.
        But on special case this balance can be different from one.

I don't think Yagi Antenna are OU because on one side phase interference is constructive and one side is destructive. But they are highly directional.
        Janos use indeed two or more similar element above each other (not beside like a Yagi).

On confined space I mean that both the input and output elements are probably wrapped up in a suitably shaped cage (like a Farady cage) to minimize energy radiation to the 'outside world' so that most of the input should be picked up by the output elements inside the cage.

This is what the patent do, he use an ellipse because ellipse have two focii one is the emitter (with two half wave each other) and the other is three receiving elements.

It is too bad that as is written, experiments are preferable to do in the some hundred MHz or GigaHertz frequency range due to the managable mechanical sizes for the elements and enclosure, this considerably makes tests much more difficult and expensive for an average builder. IT would be good to see meaningful measurements, the theory sounds good...

Yeah using small wavelength such centimeter range wavelength in order to avoid bulky design but need an RF engineer guy to do that and specialized software such as COMSOL, CST microwave or so on.

I posted here because I know there is a lot of valuable researcher such as Eric, Milehight, Point99 who have good measurement method and skills.

@Farmhand.

The theory suggest a full violation of the first law here, BTW if an inventor claims to have OU his device should be as well creating energy than destroying it, else is not OU and a mere conversion.
        Interference of waves provoke OU in certain area and destruction in other because energy is squared up and not added up.
        for example input:
        a=b,
        (a^2+b^2)= X but output when waves are combined by interference:
        (a+b)^2 = a^2+b^2+2ab=Y
        Y=2X
        In reality, the term 2ab can be negative, positive or zero, it describe the OU factor so formulas above does not describe the phenomena perfectly.
        The 36 % OU (50 % with three elements) is this factor.
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here a video of a supposedly working device by Janos itself with a claimed COP of 1.23 maybe a 36% version with some losses.
        Notice the interference chamber.
        Video is LQ unfortunately.
        Non mechanical E-pump prototype video - YouTube

Rgards SRM.

Comment

Thanks to SchubertReijiMaigo for posting the documents, and to Gyula for referring to my old website.

Unfortunately the referred pages stored on archive.org are incomplete, many images are missing, which would be essential for the understanding of the subject. The attached "Janos Vajda - Violation of the energy thesis in wave-fields.pdf" was also incorrectly converted from MS Word into pdf by somebody, and many of the formulas are unintelligible. Therefore a new version of the paper with improved translation is attached to this post.

The proof of concept measurement setup with all the images and formulas can be found at
          https://feprinciples.wordpress.com/m...-conservation/

The patent application has been also translated into English which can be ordered on the page:
          https://feprinciples.wordpress.com/t...f-janos-vajda/

The same website can be reached via the links:
          feprinciples.tk
          freeenergyprinciples.tk

More information will be published on that website about the subject when time permits.

Zoltan Losonc
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X