Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. 92 pages, using tips from E. Dollards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism. 92 pages, using tips from E. Dollards

Based upon 10 years of research and finding a few of the last remaining LINKS in the puzzle from Eric P Dollard, I will be done in less than a week.

When I upload the 92+ PAGE article (with many original diagrams) to the website,

*EDIT. DONE 99 pages

Done, BOOK uploaded, 99 pages

2 sizes, small and large (one reduced in image optimization)

www.kathodos.com/magnetism1.pdf 67.9 MB PDF

www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf 13.4 MB PDF

Page 30 begins the description of magnetism.

Yes, there is much repetition at times, but this full work is meant as a prequel to a 250+ page book.

Enjoy

I will give everyone here a link to the book, IT IS FREE

Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism

Exploring the nature of Magnetism, with regards to the true model of atomic geometry and field mechanics by means of rational physics & logic

ISBN 0-9712541-8-4

I have been killing myself to finish the work, all the original diagrams, and digital validations, and experiments with pyrol. graphite, and my own special creation of ferrofluid, and checking and rechecking.

Owning every book ever published on earth on Magnetism and having 100% FREE time for the past 14 years, and having a lifetime devotion to uncovering magnetism, ....

I dont say casually that I am certain you will be stunned with the results / information.
    Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 06-25-2014, 06:32 PM.

Do any of the formulas in the book include the golden ratio? It seems to pop-up everywhere yet I never actually see it in any practical math.

Comment

Originally posted by Dingus View Post
      Do any of the formulas in the book include the golden ratio? It seems to pop-up everywhere yet I never actually see it in any practical math.

You just asked if you can find animals in the zoo, as an analogy. Yes is the answer.

I, years ago, was not looking to find incommensurability (golden ratio) within magnetic geometry, but I found it, then more and more and .....I will let the article speak for itself on this matter. However I did expect to find it, but not at the levels that were found.

Further more, I have inside the article all the specific angles of reciprocation, and several levels of information about golden ratio conjugate interlacing.

But I wont give too much away until done within the next few days.

If ANYONE is going to the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference

please give out the link to this free book, (when posted) Kind regards.

Lux et Veritas

Comment

Now you've got my interest!

Comment

article is 3 or 5 days from being done. Total is 94+ pages.

If the contents don't make your head unscrew from your shoulders and drop on the floor, ....I would be surprised.

Ive already had a (name withheld) rather famous person with a business who did nothing but sell magnets for years and years (one of largest in the country) and made numerous trips to China to arrange MASS importation of neodymium magnets for sale.

Also he is an extremely rich person of which any 'magnet person' would know.

He has seen the rough draft and said it made him keel over in glee to finally see lucid clear logical explanation of magnetism with charts, angles, and specifics.

Lux et Veritas

This 94+ page article (more of a book) is a prequel to a much larger book with a lot more math formulas and information.

however, it is complete at 94 pages, but requires expansion into all the finer details.

bit of humor:-----

This article attacks GR and QM quite harshly by the way (however so does Dollard,.....but i was doing that long before I ran across Dollards work!)

Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 06-24-2014, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Done, BOOK uploaded, 99 pages

2 sizes, small and large (one reduced in image optimization)

www.kathodos.com/magnetism1.pdf 67.9 MB PDF

www.kathodos.com/magnetismsmall.pdf 13.4 MB PDF

Page 30 begins the description of magnetism.

Yes, there is much repetition at times, but this full work is meant as a prequel to a 250+ page book.

Enjoy

Comment

Pardon, but after much coaxing from friends that I include the magnetic precession ratios, and angles in the first edition, I cranked out 10 more pages.

They implored me that understanding magneto-dielectric geometry utterly NECESSITATES elaboration on magnetic precession.

In hindsight, they're correct. However I had planned on including that much later, I had to triple check my math , and made 5 more diagrams and detailed descriptions about same,

110 PAGES, and the same links as above, but including the 10 page section:

Magnetic precession rates of the gyromagnetic-ratio at 42.4923 Mhz/T in creating the magnetic vortex
              Precessional (vortex) Geometry is also Phi-Phi-1Precession

Comment

THANK You!
                Sharing on my Facebook page and will be going through the material in detail.
                Can use all the insight I can get.

-- Jason Verbelli
                Searl Magnetics

Comment

Originally posted by JasonVerbelli View Post
                  THANK You!
                  Sharing on my Facebook page and will be going through the material in detail.
                  Can use all the insight I can get.

-- Jason Verbelli
                  Searl Magnetics

Searl Magnetics, ahhhh. Good! ...... You must know my close lifelong friend's buddy, George Mizzell

He was the first guy to demand a copy.

My entire life I have been horribly offended at the insane, irrational, illogical pseudo-mystical explanations for , of, and about magnetism.

Using the works of JC Maxwell, Tesla, Eric P Dollard (into dielectricity especially), O. Heaviside, CP Steinmetz,.......the 'entire picture' became clear.

....that and a lot of the use of Platonic retroduction methodology (in discerning things).

On the first page I write....

Of all the types of people who have ever lived, there are only four types of gatekeepers of the mind. 1. The gatekeeper of the mind
                  which lets in everything, this is the most common type in the world. 2. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in nothing, this is the
                  second most common type; of those that are sure they are right, and all others are wrong. 3. The gatekeeper of the mind which lets in
                  those things it likes or agrees with and not those things it does not like or agree with, even if those things are true and wise. This is the
                  third most common type. 4. The gatekeeper of the mind which judges things as wise and logical, and lets those things in, and judges
                  things as unwise and irrational and bars them from entry into the mind. This type of gatekeeper of the mind is the most sublime and
                  rare. Open minds are only good up to a point at which nonsense, lies, and irrational chaos is allowed to enter. Closed minds are only
                  good up to a point where things wise and true are barred entry. At this point we must agree that wholly open minds are bad, and
                  wholly closed minds are equally as bad.

bit of unrelated humor: (not in the book)------

Comment

I have to admit that I am still reading, rereading, and digesting, so the question I am about to pose my be answered by the time I reach the end of your manuscript, yet I cannot help but ask it here simply because I believe it to be the crux of why things SHOULD be posted on this forum.

With this new knowledge of how magnets work, what will the average guy be able to do with them that hasn't already been done?
                    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
                    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
                      I have to admit that I am still reading, rereading, and digesting, so the question I am about to pose my be answered by the time I reach the end of your manuscript, yet I cannot help but ask it here simply because I believe it to be the crux of why things SHOULD be posted on this forum.

With this new knowledge of how magnets work, what will the average guy be able to do with them that hasn't already been done?

Some people wonder how they can USE something, ....others are fulfilled in pure comprehension of something.

If you have comprehension, ...then your spectrum of USE (invention, etc.) is expanded 100 fold.
                      I care about the former, the comprehension, ...I let others worry themselves about the "USE" in the later.

Download the book again if you have the 1st edition, friends coaxed me into adding the important section of Gyromagnetic precession EARLY, ........so verify you have the second edition.
                      To do? There are countless possibilities.........To UNDERSTAND, .....was my only goal for many years. Pure understanding for its own sake and ends.

Foremost, the book wasn't written to the "free energy" people, or the "UFO crowd" or the "conspiracy .......(X)" crowd.
                      The basis for the WORD magic is where the word MAGNET comes from. Socrates uses magnets as analogy for invisible action at a distance.
                      at one times magnets (as loadstones) sold for their weight in GOLD. Human desire to understand this concept, this principle is as deeply ingrained as blood in the veins.

Pure understanding is its own reward. Some people only see profit, fame, etc. I dont.

As far as invention goes.......
                      .......however its ultimate end-result can and will be the same on several levels.

as I mentioned in the book:

In understanding this dielectric inertial plane I have already written 20 bits of data to a magnetized subject and reproduced the results,
                      by means I will not explain here. However the implications of this means writing data on another plane rather than merely along the
                      XY spinning surface of a magnetic hard drive platter. Additionally I am 100% certain that data can be written between two ferromagnetic
                      surface planes where dual platter disks can, conjugately, create data fields in the vacuum spaces between the two ferrous
                      platters at which the data exists in a free space vacuum to be read by induction readers of conjugate magneto-dielectric field gradients.
                      Incommensurate compounding and self-similarity likewise has implication with near-100% certainty, that data storage devices can be
                      increased to the 100+ terabyte range in a likewise 9.5mm hard drive currently with a max capacity of 1.5 terabytes.

I HAVE written (several times) 20 bits of data (24 one time) to a magnetized subject. I have demonstrated this fact to several peoples already.
                      However I will withhold the details of this process.....holding back due to (obviously) patent seeking potential.
                      The ramifications are that one can (have proven same) write data on another plane entirely from the traditional 2D XY plane of a conventional hard drive platter. That is one example. I have thought of several others, but not proven them .....yet.

I dont care about money, I retired when I was 32. I am 42 now. Im a loner who literally eats, sleeps and lives for discovery, understanding.
                      MOST monks have more human contact than I do. My 2 homes I live in are half LAB, half library.

I did not make this book (or any of the several others I have made) to make money, etc.
                      I have already sold many copies and already made a 1st installment payment to Dollard, .....I promised him 30% of whatever I get from the book.
                      But generally I am giving it out to anyone and everyone. 10 hours ago the book exploded on 2 TORRENT sites reaching 400 leachers and up to 300+ seeders.

There is an 'insanely' deep and firm ingrained premise within mankind to understand magnets / magnetism.....and as yet, nobody HAS delivered.
                      Pure understanding,......pure discovery with all sake of name and money etc in the rear view mirror. Pure understanding as GOAL and REWARD.

I don't have a 8 Terabyte PDF book collection for nothing.
                      I spent $6000 on a rare book 12 years ago just so I could scan it in and PDF it so I could give it out to the world for free, because the work was so important (a book Andrew Baxter, 1700s Scotland printing).
                      I issued the book a new ISBN number, and could have SOLD copies of it, but I wanted the world to have it, so I gave it away.

I love giving things away.

I have another, at least, 80+ pages to add to this book, but the rest of it rather dry, a few formulas, elaboration of force VS. tension, and most importantly (to me) Field Incommensurability

Lux et Veritas
                      Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 06-30-2014, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I read through it all and am VERY impressed!!
                        I feel that it's nearly a flawless document.
                        The only criticism I have is from page 98 to 110. The last portion where you show the Newtonian model of the prism.
                        And giving examples from The Primer Fields by David LaPoint.

Are you familiar with the brilliant work of Johann Goethe?
                        Goethe's work and models of prisms would make that document untouchable.
                        The current understanding of light through prisms is erroneous.
                        Here are 3 links detailing how and why:

Newton's theory on Prisms and Color verses Goethe's Models:
                        True Nature of Light & Electricity

Newton vs Goethe:
                        THE TAO OF COLOURS by Doug Marsh | Aether Force

Light, Dark & Color:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID0BSlfZyHU

I've been in a similar situation as you in that I've had the last 8 years of solitude to fully pursue exactly what you have detailed in your PDF.
                        Walter Russell, Nikola Tesla, Eric Dollard, Ed Leedskalnin, Viktor Schauberger, Pier Luigi, Ighina, John Keely, etc etc etc.

I'm well on my way, but have a long journey still. Can use all the insight and guidance I can get!
                        I seriously need some help with my pdf. Attempting to do Professor John Searl's explanations of the SEG justice.
                        But John is partial to Einstein's models, electrons, bosons, etc. And he also thinks in terms of negative inertia, negative mass and a lot of other concepts that need to be translated to Russellian terminology, Tesla's terminology, More Aether and less electrons, etc.

I've put together a 224 page pdf so far. But from the mainstream perspectives using "electrons" and all that nonsense.
                        It's the only way to speak the language of the people who are "destined to oblivion."
                        I want to get their attention using explanations and terminology they already understand. And then hit them with an alternate version of the document using completely different terminology and more reality.

Understanding the SEG - Reality of Costs/ "Blueprints" - Mock Up vs Prototype - Coherence vs Chaos - History of John Searl - Current Status of Project & Context:
                        Understanding John Searl's SEG

I know I've found the man to help me out!
                        I've made it my life to pursue these perspectives, do them justice and apply them so people can benefit.
                        But there's A LOT for me to learn and understand first so that I can be Able to do the information justice.
                        Because it's genuine.

Again, thank you for the YEARS of work and research (and logic) it took to put that document together.
                        It's so good, I want to do a youtube video preview for it to let others know it's available.
                        Much respect my friend!

--Jason Verbelli
                        Verbz@comcast.net
                        Facebook.com/Verbelli
                        Youtube.com/TheRealVerbz2

Comment

The only criticism I have is from page 98 to 110. The last portion where you show the Newtonian model of the prism.
                          And giving examples from The Primer Fields by David LaPoint.

Are you familiar with the brilliant work of Johann Goethe?
                          Goethe's work and models of prisms would make that document untouchable.
                          The current understanding of light through prisms is erroneous.
                          Here are 3 links detailing how and why:

More Aether and less electrons, etc.

I've put together a 224 page pdf so far. But from the mainstream perspectives using "electrons" and all that nonsense.

You must have misread something. In reference to diffraction and the 'afterthought' section on TEM and light....., I made NO reference to electrons in any way shape or form.

The shorter the wavelength, the higher the dielectric capacitance, and likewise the greater the dispersion thru any prism, and likewise Einsteins explanation for the "photoelectric effect" is wrong and senseless.

As for Ed Leedskalnin, his work on magnetism, which I have been thru has utterly no worth. It is riddled with countless contradictions, and absurdities, and looks as if it was written as a 2 day afterthought.
                          The paper on magnetism seems to be a 2 day afterthought of random musings on the matter, Leedskalnin's that is.

I will have to have a look into Goethe's work.

As for Walter Russell, he dropped out of school very young. He was an acquaintance of Tesla, and while I am not one for conspiracy's at all, I dont believe Russell wrote his 3 main works. However he might have. It seems someone else may have written them. But that is very unclear.

Nikola Tesla wrote back to Walter Russell in 1927 after receiving and reviewing a copy of his first major treatise on Universal Cosmology, "The Universal One," urging him to bury this work in a sepulchre for a thousand years, for it would take humanity that long to develop sufficient awareness to even begin to comprehend Russell's theories and philosophies of the Universe.

Walter Russell made countless errors, but countless discoveries.
                          However Russell was clueless about dielectricity, and did not understand a great many things.

Kind and warm regards to you for your lovely thoughts and comments and to Mr. Searl and those at Searl Magnetics

Lux et Veritas

Comment

Oh, I didn't mean that You referenced electrons.
                            I just meant that the world itself needs more Aether, less electrons.

In regards to Leedskalnin, I personally think there's quite a bit there. The work of Jon Depew, Jerry Smith, Scott Lang and Matt Emery show some pretty amazing things. (They are very into experimenting and speaking on what they observe from the results)
                            It's a different perspective for sure.

Goethe is definitely applicable to your paper!

Russell seemed to be more into intuitive mind-knowing rather than modern education. I've read a great many of his works and believe he truly did have a profound understanding.
                            I agree about the dielectric part being left out. As a few other things.

I'll be continually reading through your stuff and sharing it.
                            Gold mine.

MUCH respect.

Comment

Oh, I didn't mean that You referenced electrons.
                              I just meant that the world itself needs more Aether, less electrons.

You are correct that the final 3 sections are very "scant".
                              I debated on including them at all, since they weren't specifically directed at or parcel to magnetism.

As I mention in 2 of those sections "this section will undergo further expansion over time".

I translate ancient Greek. Plato, Plotinus, and Aristotle had MUCH to say about the Ether that mirrors Tesla, etc. far more specifically than anyone dare imagine.

See this link posted yesterday for further details:

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...nterspace.html

I will look into details of your links, and Goethe this late evening.

Kind regards.

Lux et Veritas

Comment

Working...
                              X