X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by evostars View Post

yes 3rd coil was not connected, only it's outside rim was grounded (inside rim was resonant swinging).
    no , the current of the input power did increase when L3 was loaded.
    yes magnetic coupling was minimal at that distance, this was done to show dielectric induction was the main factor of power.
    there was no increase in energy, efficiency was around 85% (just guessing, as I knew it was not more out than in)

I am working on a extended version of this circuit, that works as a parametric oscillator.
    L3 from the video, is only impulsed once from one side.
    I made a mirror circuit, that does the same but opposite on the other side of the L3 pancake coil.
    this means it gives positive impulses, with a negative dc offset.

Further more, I found 2 resonant frequencies exist. one is transverse electro magnetic (TEM)
    the other is longitudinal magneto dielectric (LMD)
    Eric p Dollard already showed this in his 1988 borderland videos.

My L2 is series resonant and tuned by the series capacitor, but it only tuned the TEM frequency.
    I intend to make the complete system resonant at TEM and LMD at the same time, at the same frequency.

the whole system is 5 pancake coils.
    L1 and L2 are the same as L5 and L4
    L1 and L2 are close coupled. so are L5 and L4.
    L3 is in the middle. loose coupled to L2 and L4 which are the series resonant, impulsed coils, with DC offset.

L2 and L4 are DC offset, and form a capacitor. The pancake coils, are plates of a capacitor.
    the impulses are discharging the capacitor alternately.
    L3 is parallel tuned to the same TEM and LMD frequency.

If it is accomplished, I will make a proper video again, showing and explaining all.
    That is an awesome collection of ideas. be sure to let me in on the set up when you can. This stuff interests me and somewhere alone the way I am sure you will make many more discoveries.
    hats off to the digital hair pin

Also I would be wondering if you have done any combination circuits using differential or as we have been calling it a 3 battery circuit meaning recycled joules still running a load. According to some this recycle idea can bring up cop in a circuit if we could only figure out what is being said.

I still believe there is a combination of circuits that will be the gold mine.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-18-2020, 12:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• evostars
    replied
    Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Thanks EVO I see that teaching is your gift. I followed your video experimentation very well. So from what I understood the 3rd coil was not electrically connected to the circuit and I assume no additional current increase took place upon loading the 3rd coil dialectical energy to the light bulb of 28 watts. Clearly no magnetic coupling took place at the distance. If the 3rd coil did not connect to the power circuit then I will say it was amazing. Can you confirm? The generator circuit was shown to operate from 4-1 watts but upon powering the light bulb no readings for either an increase of decrease have been confirmed. Many radiant circuits exists.
    yes 3rd coil was not connected, only it's outside rim was grounded (inside rim was resonant swinging).
    no , the current of the input power did increase when L3 was loaded.
    yes magnetic coupling was minimal at that distance, this was done to show dielectric induction was the main factor of power.
    there was no increase in energy, efficiency was around 85% (just guessing, as I knew it was not more out than in)

I am working on a extended version of this circuit, that works as a parametric oscillator.
    L3 from the video, is only impulsed once from one side.
    I made a mirror circuit, that does the same but opposite on the other side of the L3 pancake coil.
    this means it gives positive impulses, with a negative dc offset.

Further more, I found 2 resonant frequencies exist. one is transverse electro magnetic (TEM)
    the other is longitudinal magneto dielectric (LMD)
    Eric p Dollard already showed this in his 1988 borderland videos.

My L2 is series resonant and tuned by the series capacitor, but it only tuned the TEM frequency.
    I intend to make the complete system resonant at TEM and LMD at the same time, at the same frequency.

the whole system is 5 pancake coils.
    L1 and L2 are the same as L5 and L4
    L1 and L2 are close coupled. so are L5 and L4.
    L3 is in the middle. loose coupled to L2 and L4 which are the series resonant, impulsed coils, with DC offset.

L2 and L4 are DC offset, and form a capacitor. The pancake coils, are plates of a capacitor.
    the impulses are discharging the capacitor alternately.
    L3 is parallel tuned to the same TEM and LMD frequency.

If it is accomplished, I will make a proper video again, showing and explaining all.

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Originally posted by evostars View Post
    a coil needs some time to build up a magnetic field, as can be seen by the current curve.
    But when the switch is opened, the magnetic field energy is transformed into the "back EMF" inductive spike, which is a voltage event.
    This spike is much faster than the magnetic field. it builds up in a fraction of the time.
    Why is that?
    It's because the dielectric field (voltage) is longitudinal in nature. Thus the Back EMF, inductive spike, is longitudinal.

we can use that longitudinal wave, back emf, inductive spike. to induce longitudinal resonance, in a series resonant bifilar pancake coil.
    This is shown in my April 2019 radiant power video.
    https://youtu.be/1Flj1i0zQ-8
    Thanks EVO I see that teaching is your gift. I followed your video experimentation very well. So from what I understood the 3rd coil was not electrically connected to the circuit and I assume no additional current increase took place upon loading the 3rd coil dialectical energy to the light bulb of 28 watts. Clearly no magnetic coupling took place at the distance. If the 3rd coil did not connect to the power circuit then I will say it was amazing. Can you confirm? The generator circuit was shown to operate from 4-1 watts but upon powering the light bulb no readings for either an increase of decrease have been confirmed. Many radiant circuits exists.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 08-18-2020, 10:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• evostars
    replied
    a coil needs some time to build up a magnetic field, as can be seen by the current curve.
    But when the switch is opened, the magnetic field energy is transformed into the "back EMF" inductive spike, which is a voltage event.
    This spike is much faster than the magnetic field. it builds up in a fraction of the time.
    Why is that?
    It's because the dielectric field (voltage) is longitudinal in nature. Thus the Back EMF, inductive spike, is longitudinal.

we can use that longitudinal wave, back emf, inductive spike. to induce longitudinal resonance, in a series resonant bifilar pancake coil.
    This is shown in my April 2019 radiant power video.
    https://youtu.be/1Flj1i0zQ-8

Leave a comment:

• wings
    replied
    or NASA:
    NPO-16268 Recovering Energy From Relays
    NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) - Recovering Energy From Relays

Software Safety: Will "Free Energy" be our future energy source? How to improve your Magnetic Monopole's Gate Drive.

Over-unity device installed in Minuteman Missile - patented by Westinghouse
    The Tom Bearden Website
    Last edited by wings; 02-12-2014, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vidbid
    replied
    Easy to Build Circuit to Capture Back EMF from a Coil

Here's a really simple circuit you can build to capture Back EMF from a coil to charge a capacitor which employs a normally-closed relay.

The relay basically becomes a buzzer, too.

Enjoy..

Vidbid

Author of Analysis of the WITTS Generator
    Currently Available for Download Free-of-Charge

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Lenz and Back EMF

@speakerbox, an inductor resists sudden changes in current flow. The changes in current flow happen quite quickly if the inductance is low. It happens so fast that you will almost always need an oscilloscope to visualize it. The thing that "explains" this behavior is the Back EMF or Counter EMF which changes in time in the same time frame. So, the instant you apply a voltage, a.k.a. EMF, to a coil you have an instant CEMF that prevents the current from instantly rising to the Ohm's law current based on the DC resistance of the coil. As time unfolds the current through the coil rises until the voltage is removed. This is because the CEMF becomes less over time.

In the Joule Thief the base current in the transistor cuts off the supply voltage current. The magnetic field that has built up begins to collapse. The current, remember, does not want to change. It continues to flow in the same direction. It can't flow through the transistor. The transistor is off. The electrons build up with nowhere to go. You see this as a rise in voltage which eventually will dissipate through the diode that is put in the circuit to handle this eventuality. The voltage and current is sometimes called the CEMF or Back EMF. In fact, it is almost always given that name. When you really understand what is happening, you will think that name is inappropriate. That is my opinion, since it seems everyone continues to use the same old terminology. In my opinion, again, I think it is completely backward and totally confusing. Still, using a diode or some other mechanism, you can direct the built-up electrons somewhere you can put them to use. For example, you can use them to charge a battery. Therefore, in place of a diode you can place a diode and a capacitor or a diode and a battery.

This is kind of long, so I am going to cut off here. You seem to be interested in understanding, so I hope this is helpful. BTW, I think you will find the Bedini does NOT work like a Joule Thief. It works on a different principle!

Leave a comment:

• cyborg
    replied
    Originally posted by speakerbox View Post
    Hey guys just an update. I still don't have enough diodes to build the full version and I have no way to test them even if I did (no current meters or oscilloscope).

So I chose to build something I could see the results in - ie. frequency change. So I build a joule thief with 2 coils and then added the EMF recycler.

When connected the frequency doubles almost - 44kz to 80khz. I still don't know if this is useful or not but it is a neat way recover some of the dissipated energy and increase the frequency.

Does anybody know theoretically what the heck is going on? I gather inductance is being lowered by reducing the EMF. But how exactly I am not sure. Hysteresis would mean the EMF being reduced (reused?) would affect the energy going in (affecting the past). But this is too complicated for my mind.

Also the L3 winding has the most turns so it should have the greatest inductance....

When I build the bigger ones I will let you guys and gals know.

PS I am not too sure about the diode symbol so I checked manually and there was definitely no way current was passing through the diode until the unit was oscillating (EMF current was passing through but not current directly from the battery).

-speakerbox
    I'm surprised that it decided to oscillate at all. It's probably the internal capacitance of the 2n3055 power transistor that saved the day. It's also going to be thermally unstable.
    The third coil is loading the "collector capacity" and thus changing the period of the cycle in some way.
    Check out "blocking oscillators" and "relaxation oscillators" and pulse generators on the net for a better circuit to use.

Fast rise/fall times in a pulse will give the best results in a regenerative setup like that.

V = L dI/dt such that the inverse polarity voltage in the rapidly collapsing field will be >> than Vcc. They use a concept like this in boost regulators but have nothing to do with "OU".

In the end, you will undoubtedly discover that there is very little "free lunch", but you can have a lot of fun learning.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Hey guys just an update. I still don't have enough diodes to build the full version and I have no way to test them even if I did (no current meters or oscilloscope).

So I chose to build something I could see the results in - ie. frequency change. So I build a joule thief with 2 coils and then added the EMF recycler.

When connected the frequency doubles almost - 44kz to 80khz. I still don't know if this is useful or not but it is a neat way recover some of the dissipated energy and increase the frequency.

Does anybody know theoretically what the heck is going on? I gather inductance is being lowered by reducing the EMF. But how exactly I am not sure. Hysteresis would mean the EMF being reduced (reused?) would affect the energy going in (affecting the past). But this is too complicated for my mind.

Also the L3 winding has the most turns so it should have the greatest inductance....

PS I am not too sure about the diode symbol so I checked manually and there was definitely no way current was passing through the diode until the unit was oscillating (EMF current was passing through but not current directly from the battery).

-speakerbox
    check out Renes Re emf charger good for solar application

Leave a comment:

• speakerbox
    replied
    Verified (I think)

-speakerbox
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• speakerbox
    replied
    Re statements

Berg: It is interesting that a lot of machine focus on the Lenz force (back emf). I first discovered this yesterday so its a new concept to me electrically.

I know that this force can be captured but what REALLY fascinates me is what is it good for? Can we re-use this energy to increase the efficiency of machines or does the Lenz force conform to itself? What happens when you use a rebound to rebound?

I managed to charge a capacitor with the reverse EMF it changed the frequency of the joule thief. Not over unity at all even if it was I don't have the equipment to measure it.

Please forgive my ignorance but I am not familiar with most motor technology. I do however think a solid state circuit would help with understanding and would be easier to prove.

wayne.ct:

I want to run pulsed DC through the circuit. My original intention was to run an ignition coil and make the sparks as big as possible by fully using the reverse EMF. I hope to make an electrical analog of a swing.

At this point I don't know if it will just neutralize itself by discharging through the diodes.

As for the diodes I just ordered a bag of 100 mixed diodes (1N4148/1N4007/1N589/1N5399/FR107/FR207/1N5408/1N5822).

For everybody:
    I really want to stimulate discussion on emf recycling. Any more ideas are most welcome. If we can create a digital swing in which cycle compounds the next it would have a lot of uses.

A joule thief is getting close to this idea and has been great for stimulating discussion. I wish it would continue. Playing with this stuff is very exhilarating.

Leave a comment:

• wayne.ct
    replied
    Two problems to consider

Diodes are generally not sensitive to frequency, so what kind of diodes are you planning to use?

It seems obvious that one side of the capacitor will accumulate a positive charge, even if the input is AC. In the third circuit you have provided a low resistance path that will tend to drain the capacitor.

Consider the various input wave forms: Sine, continuous, pulsed DC, etc. You still have a lot of variables to manipulate.

Leave a comment:

• Berg
    replied
    I was watching Eric Dollard's new video I purchased on the Four Quadrant Theory. He referenced a book about Tesla (Secrets of Cold War Technology).

That led me to watch some Lindermann videos. Tying it all together I gathered that Tesla's impulse electricity removed the magnetic component from the dielectric component.

I came up with a theoretical circuit I am yet to build I was hoping other people would try it out in the mean time (awaiting diodes). I hope it will recycle the EMF and re-introduce it in the circuit and remove the parasitic oscillations.

Eric's statements that Tesla created a machine that could push with out needing something to lean on made my head spin. Once my head stopped spinning at 3300 rpm here is what I got.

It is like a swing. The pushes hopefully increase the energy in the circuit instead of dissipating or fighting itself.

I am basically an electrical dunce so if it is incorrect please forgive me.

Another disclaimer this is at this point all speculation at this point.

Cheers
    -Wil
    Joseph Newman's machines have huge magnets and huge coils and employ high voltages which can easily overcome the resistance of the windings in his motors.

It appears to me that he is capturing the counter inductive spike from the collapsing magnetic fields in his coil and either routing the energy back through his coils or dumping the energy in to large high voltage capacitors.

So all that remains to do is to pulse the coil at high enough frequency at a high enough voltage.

It appears he is obtaining overunity results through both electrical and mechanical action.

Leave a comment:

• speakerbox
    started a topic Back EMF Recycler Circuit.

Back EMF Recycler Circuit.

I was watching Eric Dollard's new video I purchased on the Four Quadrant Theory. He referenced a book about Tesla (Secrets of Cold War Technology).

That led me to watch some Lindermann videos. Tying it all together I gathered that Tesla's impulse electricity removed the magnetic component from the dielectric component.

I came up with a theoretical circuit I am yet to build I was hoping other people would try it out in the mean time (awaiting diodes). I hope it will recycle the EMF and re-introduce it in the circuit and remove the parasitic oscillations.

Eric's statements that Tesla created a machine that could push with out needing something to lean on made my head spin. Once my head stopped spinning at 3300 rpm here is what I got.

It is like a swing. The pushes hopefully increase the energy in the circuit instead of dissipating or fighting itself.

I am basically an electrical dunce so if it is incorrect please forgive me.

Another disclaimer this is at this point all speculation at this point.

Cheers
    -Wil
    Attached Files
Working...
X