This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
    Hello Aaron have not seen you around a while. I wanted to let you know that this week I can no longer post a picture and am not sure why this site is malfuctioning in this way or did I do something wrong? Thank you Aaron and hope to see your coming project soon. July?
    .................................................. .................

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      Hello Aaron I can no longer post a picture and am not sure why this site is malfuctioning in this way or did I do something wrong? ?
      Did Dave fudge on this years conference? Like I knew he would.

Comment

• Hi,

I have added a new post to my website on:

Cylindrical Coil Transmission Gain – TC S21

http://www.am-innovations.com/cylind...on-gain-tc-s21

In this post the cylindrical coil transmission gain S21 is explored using the DG8SAQ vector network analyser. The small signal ac input impedance Z11 has been explored and presented extensively for both flat and cylindrical Tesla coils, and the transmission gain study in this experimental post continues the small signal analysis of this type of Tesla coil. The S21 characteristics show that the Tesla coil has its lowest insertion loss at the fundamental series resonant frequency, and its highest loss at a parallel mode. The series resonant mode remains relatively stable with changing primary tuning characteristics such as number of turns, and variations in the primary tuning capacitor. However, the parallel mode shows strong dependence on both the primary turns and primary tuning capacitor.

At first order the transmission gain characteristics of a Tesla coil present as a high-Q bandpass filter typical for a resonant circuit, and where the insertion loss for a direct connected secondary coil is in the region of 4-5 dB at the fundamental series resonant frequency. At second order the transmission gain characteristics of a Tesla coil present a wealth of interesting detail and phenomena. We also look at an equivalent circuit model that yields well matched theoretical characteristics to those measured, and which assists in understanding the mechanisms contributing to the unusual and fascinating characteristics of the Tesla coil.

The video experiment demonstrates and includes aspects of the following:

1. The experimental setup using the DG8SAQ vector network analyser for transmission gain measurements S21 for a cylindrical Tesla coil.

2. The characteristics of S21 and S11 when the primary tuning capacitor is set to balance the parallel modes on the measured input impedance Z11.

3. The changing characteristics of S21 and S11 when the primary tuning capacitor is adjusted through its full range of 20pF – 1280pF.

4. The changing characteristics of S21 and S11 when the number of primary turns is varied between 1 and 4.

5. The changing characteristics of S21 and S11 when the distance between the primary and secondary coil is varied from 7cm up to 75cm.

6. The series and parallel resonant modes revealed in the transmission gain S21, and their variation dependent on the interaction between, and the electrical characteristics of, the primary and secondary coils.

Best wishes,
        Adrian

Comment

• What is the name of the composite wave in the top image? The bottom image is a close-up of the base frequency. I want to know more about this type of wave behavior.

I guess I’m smart enough, now that I’ve had a chance to think about it, to answer my own question…

Eric Dollard speaks of time reversal regarding electrodynamics and I thought that was pretty weird, but I just accepted it because I know the guy’s a genius and a master of electrodynamic engineering. But now I know how it can be true… So, here goes…

When I did a search on the Internet for my waveform to see how other people have dealt with this waveform and what they call it and so forth, I couldn’t find it except in reverse. In other words, it’s like putting it in front of a mirror, because left becomes right and right becomes left. Meanwhile, vertical formation remains the same, namely: a surge. It’s just the direction of the surge changes. Instead of my waveform building up to a surge and then collapsing, the standard variety starts from a peak and a trough of extremes and then hyperbolically (or exponentially if you prefer - aka. logarithmically) it collapses towards a zero asymptotic limit.

So, you take a self-damping, pulsating wave and turn its time domain around by 180° of reversal and now you have a staccato wedgy (what I like to call) in which time has done an about face. Who’s to say which one is normal direction for time? I don’t know…!

Physics tells us which is normal, but physics is suspect as it is. ;-)

For all we know, we could be walking backwards in time!

http://vinyasi.info/energy/The%20pat...ortality-1.m4a
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 03-02-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Hi,

I have added a new post to my website on:

Tube Power Supply – Heater, Grid & Screen

http://www.am-innovations.com/tube-p...er-grid-screen

In research using Tesla coils it is inevitable that sooner or later a vacuum tube power supply will become a necessary and invaluable addition to the laboratory equipment. Vacuum tubes when correctly setup and operated are a robust and high power solution to driving Tesla coils from very low frequencies, and to well into the HF band. Most of my experiments are conducted in the 160m amateur band with a centre frequency around 2Mc, and with tuning that can go down as low as 500kc, and up to almost 4Mc. A vacuum tube generator that can be flexibly configured to drive different configurations and types of tubes to power levels over 1kW, and even up to as high as 5kW, opens the door to many fascinating and unusual electrical phenomena, that can be observed and measured using Tesla coils driven at higher powers and higher frequencies. This post is the first in a sequence to look at my own tube power supply, designed specifically with rapid prototyping and Tesla coil research in mind, and is the product of using vacuum tubes of various different types and configurations in my research over the years.

I have so far presented on my website a basic and yet configurable Vacuum Tube Generator based around dual 811A’s, and which has been used in a range of already reported experiments including, Transference of Electric Power, Single Wire Currents, and Tesla’s radiant energy and matter. In this post I start looking at a much more comprehensive tube power supply that I use on a daily basis with a range of different tube boards. I will be looking at the design, construction and operation of the heater, grid & screen supply (TPS-HGS), including a video overview and simple experimental demonstration of its basic operation. More detailed and sophisticated operation will be covered in subsequent experimental posts as I publish them.

Best wishes,
            Adrian

Comment

• Hi,

I have added a new post to my website:

The Wheelwork of Nature – Fractal “Fern” Discharges

https://www.am-innovations.com/the-w...ern-discharges

Sooner or later research into the underlying nature and principles of electricity must inevitably lead to those larger philosophical and esoteric questions surrounding the origin and purpose of life, its mechanisms that constitute the wheelwork of nature, and our purpose and part to play as very small cogs in this grand design. I have in previous posts started to tentatively touch-on and develop my own current understanding of the wheelwork of nature through ideas, designs, experiments, and conjectures regarding displacement and transference of electric power. This post is the first in a sequence looking at experiments in electricity which reveal or suggest clues about this underlying wheelwork, with the associated phenomena and results, their possible origin and purpose, and how we may form a synchronicity with this wheelwork, and hence benefit from a journey that increases our knowledge and awareness of our-self and that of the great mystery or grand design. This first post in the series looks at the wheelwork of nature – fractal “fern” discharge experiment, along with observations, measurements, and interpretation.

This “fern” discharge is particularly interesting when viewed as a form of fractal, which may also have golden-ratio geometry associated with it, where the filaments and tendrils formed along the primary streamers have an impulse like nature, are momentarily transient and orthogonal in nature, and the overall growth and pattern of the discharge is reflected in naturally occurring forms. These combined together indicate to me that this experiment may lend itself well to exploring and gaining a better understanding for the wheelwork of nature, or in other words, the underlying principles and mechanisms that lead to the generation of this exciting result. Since Eric Dollard's original experiment there appears to be little public knowledge available on the details of how to generate this phenomena, the apparatus and operating conditions required to call-forth or reveal this type of discharge, and considered analysis and conjecture on how this phenomena occurs, and what it can show and tell us regarding the wheelwork of nature.

Part 1 of the video experiment demonstrates and includes aspects of the following:

1. Introduction to the wheelwork of nature experimental series based on Nicola Tesla’s famous quotation, and Eric Dollard’s original “fern” discharge experiment.

2. Brief Introduction and consideration of the importance and implications of the bridge between the Philosophical/Esoteric and Scientific disciplines, through grasping an understanding of the underlying principles and mechanisms of the wheelwork of nature.

3. Overview of the tube plate supply generator, GU-5B coil system, and Tesla coil to be used in the experiment.

4. Design and construction considerations important to a high-frequency 3.5Mc Tesla secondary coil, suited to discharge experiments in the wheelwork of nature.

5. Primary coil drive circuit apparatus using a series feedback class-C Armstrong oscillator, tuned to the lower parallel resonant mode at 2.6-2.9Mc, and matched for best power transfer from the generator.

6. The “fern” discharge phenomena at various generator power output levels from 100W – 2.2kW

7. Observation of the characteristics of the “fern” discharge including fractal like self-repeating, self-similar tendrils, golden-ratio like proportions in the tendrils, orthogonal emitted sub-tendrils, and orthogonal displacement like micro-filaments and fibres.

8. Symmetric and reflected discharge patterns in geometric space, including tendril growth and extinction, and temporally based non-random, sequenced and repeating discharge patterns indicative of a defined “dance” routine.

9. Conjecture of an underlying dynamic and guiding pattern and order to the “fern” discharges, and hence a tantalising and astonishing view of part of the underlying mechanisms of the wheelwork of nature.

Part 2 of the video experiment demonstrates and includes aspects of the following:

1. Experimental variations to part 1 of the experiment in order to see if the nature and form of the fractal “fern” discharge could be changed to another form

2. Tuning the coil system down to 2.1Mc on the lower parallel resonant mode, whilst observing the discharge form.

3. Tuning the coil system up to 4.0Mc on the upper parallel resonant mode, whilst observing the discharge form.

4. Tuning the coil system across the transition between the lower and upper parallel resonant modes, whilst observing the discharge form.

5. Changing the blocking/tank capacitor at the output of the plate supply from 25nF 25kV to 30uF 8kV.

6. Changing the plate supply output from a bridge rectified waveform with blocking capacitor, to a raw unrectified waveform with no blocking capacitor.

7. Adding a toroidal top-load to the Tesla coil and retuning the lower parallel resonant mode to 2.28Mc, whilst observing the discharge form

8. Replacing the single GU-5B power triode with parallel connected dual 833C power triode tubes.

9. Observation using the dual 833C triodes at the upper parallel resonant mode at 3.9Mc of a tighter and more rounded fractal “fern” discharge, with shorter, more rounded, and more numerous tendrils.

Best wishes,
              Adrian
              Last edited by aminnovations; 05-25-2021, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aminnovations View Post
                Hi,

The Wheelwork of Nature – Fractal “Fern” Discharges

https://www.am-innovations.com/the-w...ern-discharges
                Dear Adrian,
                Your work is excellent as always. Am I correct in understanding that the key differentiating factor (i.e the design feature responsible for the fern discharge) between your set-up and that of any other amateur Tesla coil builder is the power supply to the primary, and more specifically:
                • the high voltage and comparatively high current it produces, combined with
                • the continuous-wave nature of the output, and
                • the tight coupling between the power supply and primary (with no spark gap), as well as
                • the Armstrong oscillator circuit ensuring the power supply operates at precisely the resonant frequency of the secondary?
                The work of Thomas Burton Kinraide seems worth referencing here, as he is considered another early pioneer of "organic" type electrical discharges: http://electrotherapymuseum.com/Kinraide.htm

Comment

Part 1 of the video experiment demonstrates and includes aspects of the following:

1. Introduction to the wheelwork of nature experimental series based on Nicola Tesla’s famous quotation, and Eric Dollard’s original “fern” discharge experiment.
                  Dear Adrian,
                  I have finished the two videos accompanying your post. I must admit that, rather than resolving my confusion over the technical conditions which produced your remarkable results, they have only deepened it.

Your experimental apparatus appears to be a powerful and particularly well designed rendition of the classical quarter-wave resonant Tesla coil, as built by so many electrical experimenters. Whilst my notes are no longer to be found, I do believe the last such "hobbyist" coil which I built was conceptually identical to your circuit, though with the use of transistors instead of vacuum tubes, and considerably less power. However the use of vacuum tubes is no novelty among hobbyist Tesla coil builders, and had I continued that line of investigation it is likely I would have built a system with similar tubes as you use.

It is therefore somewhat surprising to see your apparatus producing the remarkable "fractal fern" discharge. If all that was required to produce this discharge was a 1/4 wave tuned secondary, as you seem to feel in the second video, then the fern discharge would be a staple observation among Tesla hobbyists. Yet my apparatus, and those of thousands of others, failed to manifest this discharge.

It also seems unlikely that your set-up is producing a specific resonant mode which leads to the "fractal fern". Your demonstrations of the coil system at various resonant modes, all producing the "fern," show clearly enough that it manifests at many different modes.

The one factor which, in your videos, appears to influence the fundamental form of the "fern" appears to be frequency. Could it be that the "fractal fern" discharge is, at least in part, a product of a Tesla coil resonant at specific frequencies, such that the 100kc to 1Mc resonances of traditional hobbyist Tesla coils fail to produce the "fractal ferm" forms simply by virtue of oscillating too slowly? And that the "fractal fern" is a specific phenomena produced when air, the aether, and/or other natural phenomena are excited in certain ways at an oscillation rate around 3.5Mc?

P.S.: as convenient as the traditional grid dip meter may be, you may find it of interest to experiment with the "modern" version of this device, a handheld vector network analyser with broadband antenna:

https://groups.io/g/nanovna-users/to...0,0,0,32879780
                  https://www.megiq.com/images/AppNote...sing-a-VNA.pdf

Comment

• Hi Marcus,

Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                    The one factor which, in your videos, appears to influence the fundamental form of the "fern" appears to be frequency. Could it be that the "fractal fern" discharge is, at least in part, a product of a Tesla coil resonant at specific frequencies, such that the 100kc to 1Mc resonances of traditional hobbyist Tesla coils fail to produce the "fractal ferm" forms simply by virtue of oscillating too slowly? And that the "fractal fern" is a specific phenomena produced when air, the aether, and/or other natural phenomena are excited in certain ways at an oscillation rate around 3.5Mc?
                    As I discuss in detail in the write-up for this experiment there is a strong dependency on frequency, or rather vibration, for this phenomenon. I decided to use a very straightforward and traditional quarter-wave Tesla coil in this first part on the wheelwork of nature, with no special design features, geometry, or generator, just optimisied for good voltage magnification and hence well-defined discharge streamers. This simplifies the experiment and assists in demonstrating that the fractal "fern" phenomenon is most likely not the product of special Tesla coil design rules, or special generators or power supplies, but rather a more inherent and fundamental principle within the vibration established around the coil, and probably most related to the specific relationship between the magnetic and dielectric fields of induction at this frequency.

I am currently working on a follow-up experiment, which I will release soon, that shows clearly the transition between the regular "sword-like" streamers that dominate VTTC (vacuum tube Tesla coil) characteristics at lower frequencies, and the emergence of the fractal "fern" discharge.

Thanks for the VNA link, I will take a look at that, as I am always interested in advancements in accurate and detailed measurements.

Best wishes,
                    Adrian

Comment

• Hi,

Tube Power Supply – High Voltage & Plate

https://www.am-innovations.com//tube-power-supply-high-voltage-plate

In this second post on the Tube Power Supply series I present a complete design and implementation of a high voltage (HV) unit suitable for use as a high-power plate supply, and also as a general purpose high-tension source for a wide range of experiments in electricity. I use this unit extensively in my own day-to-day research for experiments in the displacement and transference of electric power. The 5kW high voltage and plate supply is based around three heavy-duty industrial 1.8kVA microwave oven transformers which can easily be inter-connected in a range of different parallel and series configurations. The transformers can be easily combined with different output stages including a bridge rectifier, level shifter (doubler), and a high voltage discharge unit, which are all incorporated into the complete housing of the supply. The complete high voltage supply is housed in a traditional varnished wooden enclosure and is designed to fit together with the other supply components in the tube power supply series.

This is the same HV power supply that I used in the first of the series on the Wheelwork of Nature - Fractal "Fern" Discharges. In the post I present all the detail in a video presentation, photo images, complete schematic diagrams, and a discussion on the principle of operation, and how to configure the supply for a wide range of different output levels and forms.

The different transformer configurations combined with the different output stages make for a very versatile, robust, and adaptable high voltage and plate supply with a fully loaded output ranging from 2.1kVRMS @ ~ 2.3A all the way up to 15kVRMS @ ~ 150mA. This very wide output range currently accommodates all of the tube amplifiers, oscillators, and impulse generators that I use in my own research, including the following examples that are used in experiments presented, or yet to be presented, on the website:

1. A basic parallel connected quad 811A linear amplifier or Hartley power oscillator, using 1.2kV plate supply and producing about 1kW of sustained output power at frequencies up to ~4Mc.

2. A parallel connected dual 833C class-C Armstrong oscillator using a 4kV plate supply and producing up to 2.5kW of sustained output power at frequencies up to ~4.5Mc.

3. A single GU5B class-C Armstrong oscillator using a 4-5kV plate supply and producing up to 2kW of sustained output power up to ~3Mc, or even using a 9kV plate supply when used in pulsed-mode with a low duty cycle.

4. A dual push-pull connected 4-400A linear amplifier using 4kV plate supply and producing up to 1kW of power up to ~5Mc.

Best wishes,
                      Adrian

Comment

Hi Marcus,

As I discuss in detail in the write-up for this experiment there is a strong dependency on frequency, or rather vibration, for this phenomenon. I decided to use a very straightforward and traditional quarter-wave Tesla coil in this first part on the wheelwork of nature, with no special design features, geometry, or generator, just optimisied for good voltage magnification and hence well-defined discharge streamers. This simplifies the experiment and assists in demonstrating that the fractal "fern" phenomenon is most likely not the product of special Tesla coil design rules, or special generators or power supplies, but rather a more inherent and fundamental principle within the vibration established around the coil, and probably most related to the specific relationship between the magnetic and dielectric fields of induction at this frequency.

I am currently working on a follow-up experiment, which I will release soon, that shows clearly the transition between the regular "sword-like" streamers that dominate VTTC (vacuum tube Tesla coil) characteristics at lower frequencies, and the emergence of the fractal "fern" discharge.

Thanks for the VNA link, I will take a look at that, as I am always interested in advancements in accurate and detailed measurements.

Best wishes,
                        Adrian
                        Dear Adrian,
                        The section on vibration escaped my notice, so you have my gratitude for advising me of it. Your explanation of resonance I find somewhat unusual:
                        Resonance then is depicted here as the intelligent cooperation or interaction between at least two forms vibrating with a shared and common purpose.
                        To argue that one tuning-fork, which begins vibrating when placed near an identical tuning-fork which has already been set into motion, is possessed of a "shared and common purpose" with the other, does seem bold. Much rather I would say that it is characteristics of the forms of the objects which are brought into resonance with each other which permit that resonance: it is the length of the tines and the various physical characteristica of the metals from which the tuning forks are composed, which produces the resonance between them.

From the perspective of a reader of your work the obvious explanation of the observed results is that there is some fundamental aspect to the air around the coil, or to the aether, or to some other physical quantity such that the excitation at 2.7Mc results in a discharge of different shape. Yet your discussion tends to focus on the coil design, which you yourself has stated is not the crucial factor:
                        But it is not enough to characterise the phenomenon entirely by saying, the only parameter that matters in this experiment is the frequency at which the secondary coil was designed to resonate at, so in other words frequency could tell us how but not why Yes, the frequency of the secondary coil is important, for if another coil is made at say 300kc it will not show the fractal “fern” discharge phenomenon, so rather it is the qualities underlying the 300kc coil that define the vibration of the phenomenon, and hence the nature and the form of the discharge
                        No doubt a coil made for 300kc would show a different discharge. I fail to understand, however, the way in which the "qualities underlying the 300kc coil" could "define .. the nature and the form of the discharge" in any way other than through their determination of the operating frequency. The entire design and conception of your experiment was, according to your statements, intended to eliminate "special design features, geometry, or generators."

Why should the "voltage accumulated on a capacitor ... transformed to current flowing in a circuit, and the storage of a magnetic field in an inductor, and back again", the description of an LC tank circuit, produce special effects at 3Mc which are not observed at a similar circuit built for a frequency of 300kc, unless those effects are the product of some fundamental quality of the surrounding environment when the environment encounters electrical energy oscillating at 3Mc? And what grounds would we have for making such differentiation except on the basis of frequency, since the geometry and materials and driving circuitry being identical eliminate the possibility that the difference lies in e.g the relationship between magnetic and dielectric fields, or some similar aspect?

Comment

• Hi Marcus,

It is important to understand that the purpose and emphasis that I place on my electricity and energy research is from a multi-disciplinary perspective. I have had training in both science/engineering, and also in philosophical/esoteric disciplines. These diverse and separated disciplines are as like chalk and cheese to each other in many people’s perspectives. My objective is to discover over-arching and inclusive underlying principles, mechanisms, and processes that are common in the natural world, but as yet explained differently by different disciplines. My research endeavours work towards understanding the relationship between these diverse disciplines, and hence the theories and conjectures that I make carry understanding and knowledge from different sides of the coin. And make no mistake, there are strong relationships between these disciplines, the underlying principles of life are essentially the same in all disciplines, only the form and context is different.

The principle and mechanism of the "aether" is one such example that you mention that is compatible with my approach. In general, modern science is currently only a good description of the form of the natural world, in other words the outer-world, that is what things are made-of, and how these forms interact with one-another on the outside, in short, the what, where, and the how of the physical form. Philosophical and esoteric disciplines work with the inner-world, intelligence, awareness, and the hidden knowledge and understanding, in short, the why, purpose for, and meaning of, life’s principles. I believe that both the outer (science) and the inner (esoteric) are required for a fully balanced and unified knowledge of life, and to understand our place in its grand design. In antiquity many great scientists were also philosophers, artists, healers etc. but sadly life’s complexity and obsession with only the outer form seems to have all-but silenced this multi-disciplinary exploration of life.

The experiments on my website are firstly my own journey of discovery, and secondly offered as detailed descriptions of how to do the experiment, how to design and implement them, setup the apparatus and equipment, and measure and characterise the results, with careful attention to good scientific method, practise, and reporting. This helps to clarify the "air of mystery" that appears to surround this "new energy" field, and others can see how easy it is for example, to experiment with the fractal "fern" discharge. Some may replicate or develop the experiments themselves, and then make their own interpretation of the results in any way that seems most important to them.

This is why I say in the write-up and indeed in many write-ups on my website, the interpretation and meaning that I make for the results of my experiments will not be to everyone’s liking, as I am most interested in a multi-disciplinary approach to understanding the natural world.

With my approach made clear, here is my perspective on some of the points you have raised:

To argue that one tuning-fork, which begins vibrating when placed near an identical tuning-fork which has already been set into motion, is possessed of a "shared and common purpose" with the other, does seem bold.
                          This may seem bold from only a scientific perspective, but it is not really from a multi-disciplinary perspective. It is common for us as human beings to discuss being "on the same wavelength", or "in-tune with one another", and hence the principle of Resonance and Relationship I am referring to, go well beyond the explanation of an LC tank circuit. I am however directly implying that an LC tank circuit operates using the same underlying principles as any other entities in Resonance. This is to make correspondence and analogy between different disciplines.

From the perspective of a reader of your work the obvious explanation of the observed results is that there is some fundamental aspect to the air around the coil, or to the aether, or to some other physical quantity such that the excitation at 2.7Mc results in a discharge of different shape.
                          This could be a possible explanation when viewed from the scientific perspective, but it is not the only perspective available, and it also assumes all readers see it the same way. Some readers of my work have commented on being "in-tune" with the philosophical interpretation and meaning of my work, and hence there are many different ways to make meaning of the world – you yourself refer to the aether, which is in and of itself a principle that is thought to be multi-disciplinary. And from a scientific perspective I think that the form of the relationship between the dielectric and magnetic fields of induction at this frequency has a much more important influence on the discharge type, than the air around the coil.

Yet your discussion tends to focus on the coil design, which you yourself has stated is not the crucial factor:
                          You have picked out one small paragraph in my entire write-up and claimed my discussion tends to focus on coil design, which it doesn’t. I talk about the coil design as part of the scientific and engineering work in the write-up, and then spend equally as much time talking about vibration and resonance from a multi-disciplinary perspective. In other words frequency seems to be a key parameter where you see a difference in the physical form of the discharge phenomena, but that doesn’t tell us anything about why there is a difference, and where that difference originates from.

I fail to understand, however, the way in which the "qualities underlying the 300kc coil" could "define .. the nature and the form of the discharge" in any way other than through their determination of the operating frequency.
                          Operating frequency is a scalar quantity that determines rate of vibration. The form of the discharge of a 300kc and 3Mc coil are wholly different for reasons we don’t actually really know or understand at this stage. Clearly there are significant differences, and these stem from somewhere. Finding where these differences originate from, what principles and qualities are at work, and working to understand what this can show us about the bigger picture of life, is for me the most important purpose of the research journey.

Why should … the description of an LC tank circuit, produce special effects at 3Mc which are not observed at a similar circuit built for a frequency of 300kc, unless those effects are the product of some fundamental quality of the surrounding environment when the environment encounters electrical energy oscillating at 3Mc? And what grounds would we have for making such differentiation except on the basis of frequency …
                          Frequency does not answer Why there is a difference in the discharge phenomena, or give an insight into the Meaning or Purpose of the phenomena, in other words, it tells us nothing of the underlying principles involved in the phenomena, or in the larger Wheelwork of Nature. Frequency here gives us a parameter to arrange our apparatus and experiment in order to study the underlying principles of this phenomena through observing and measuring the outer-form of the discharge, looking for both inner and outer dependencies related to frequency, and through making correspondences with other disciplines in life, and to help us devise further experiments to uncover and expose more of the Why, How, What, and Where. As I mentioned in a previous post I am currently working on a follow-up experiment, which I will release soon, that shows clearly the transition between the regular "sword-like" streamers that dominate VTTC (vacuum tube Tesla coil) characteristics at lower frequencies, and the emergence of the fractal "fern" discharge.

Overall I am saying that both the scientific and the philosophical/esoteric disciplines are equally as important and valuable for me in understanding the experiment and observed phenomena, and in my perspective a multi-disciplinary approach is necessary in gaining a greater understanding of the fundamental principles of life and nature. I would encourage readers of my work to take that which makes sense, appeals, or is in some way useful to advancing the way each sees the world, and to leave the rest as something not of interest at this time.

Best wishes,
                          Adrian

Comment

Hi Marcus,

It is important to understand that the purpose and emphasis that I place on my electricity and energy research is from a multi-disciplinary perspective. I have had training in both science/engineering, and also in philosophical/esoteric disciplines. These diverse and separated disciplines are as like chalk and cheese to each other in many people’s perspectives. My objective is to discover over-arching and inclusive underlying principles, mechanisms, and processes that are common in the natural world, but as yet explained differently by different disciplines. My research endeavours work towards understanding the relationship between these diverse disciplines, and hence the theories and conjectures that I make carry understanding and knowledge from different sides of the coin. And make no mistake, there are strong relationships between these disciplines, the underlying principles of life are essentially the same in all disciplines, only the form and context is different.
                            Dear Adrian,
                            It would seem we are in agreement with the importance of understanding these phenomena from a physical as well as a philosophical point of view, though we may differ somewhat in the details.

It is my understanding that the tradition of natural philosophy is based on the view that both the scientific and philosophical ends of the conceptual dipole are not so much discrete quantities as they are different blind men examining the same elephant.

Regarding the question of tuning-forks, there are, perhaps, at least two ways to view the phenomena: the romantic might suggest that the tuning-forks are a manifestation of the same mechanism which draws together young lovers in the park, while the engineer may claim that it is the lovers who are behaving as the tuning-forks do.

We do seem to agree that operating frequency is at least the key marker of whichever phenomena produces the "fern" discharge. I do not mean to claim that, based on your results, we can authoritatively say whether it is the interaction of frequency with air, the aether, or some other quantity which produces the phenomena. Rather, based on my reading of your write-up it seems the only hypothesis for which I am able to find supporting evidence.

Of course there are a great many unanswered questions and these are indeed best answered through practical means, which is why I eagerly await the results of your follow-up experiment.

Regards,
                            Marcus

Comment

• Eric, you have said on many occasions that you have witnessed various anomalies contrary to popular opinion one of which has been the reversal of time within the domain of electrodynamic behavior.

This is difficult for me to accept, because I suffer from the same mind virus that everyone else suffers from. Yet, I have to admit that this may be the only way to define the overunity condition of a circuit in which more energy comes out then what goes in…

https://is.gd/yizeco

Archived at...

https://web.archive.org/web/20210726...-of-voltage-by
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 07-26-2021, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

I have added a sequence of new posts to my website:

The Foundation for Toltec Research

https://www.am-innovations.com/the-f...oltec-research

In the light of recent communications on the forum regarding a multidisciplinary approach to electricity and energy research, I have decided to include a new area of my website which concerns my approach to science and technology from a multidisciplinary perspective, including a review of my own esoteric/philosophical training. The purpose of this area of the website is to explain and make clear the Toltec system of knowledge that I am using to interpret the results of my experiments and research. By explaining this area in more detail I will be able to incorporate more interpretation and meaning in my experimental write-ups. I will continue to provide the same good scientific practice, measurement, and analysis in my research reporting, and which will also include a section on multidisciplinary interpretation.

My research website has so far concentrated on reporting Tesla-based experiments predominantly from the scientific and engineering disciplines, and from the perspective of good scientific method and reporting standards. In conjectures on the experimental results I have ventured a little further into the multidisciplinary interpretations that draw in certain philosophical and esoteric principles such as the “aether”, displacement and transference of electric power, and underlying inclusive and coherent principles and mechanisms. The research reported on my website so far has now reached an important point of departure, where the interpretation of the observed and measured results and phenomena must be treated with a more balanced multidisciplinary approach, taking into account both the outer scientific physical form or the exoteric, as well as the esoteric hidden inner principles, processes, and mechanisms, which can only really currently be approached through an understanding of esoteric and philosophical disciplines.

I will be continuing to develop over time, and in progressive detail, both the foundation for Toltec research and the Toltec system of knowledge, and how this system of knowledge can be applied in the understanding and development of currently diverse and disparate disciplines, and is so doing contribute to a more inclusive, inter-dependent, and life-supportive approach, and ultimately a multidisciplinary understanding of our-self, each other, and the natural world.

Best wishes,
                                Adrian

Comment

Working...
                                X