This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Dollard,

as a means of further exploring the potential anomalous effects of dielectric parameter variation, I re-wired my prototype / replication of the PP-18, and performed a number of tests with the intent of observing even the finest, most minute appearance of surplus energy in the circuit as a result of dielectric parameter variation.

None were found.

Here were the experiments performed:

In this new configuration, the vibrator coil itself was powered by a separate battery. There was thus no load placed on the condensers and source voltage whatsoever -- apart from resistive losses.

The purpose of this new configuration was to determine if any surplus Joule-seconds were being produced at all.

Given the lack of any significant load, if this configuration of dielectric parameter variation was producing surplus Joule-seconds, then one would expect to see either a voltage gain or at least no voltage drop across the input or output condenser.

The experiment was performed by powering on the vibrator using the separate battery. Then, a second battery was used to charge up the condensers in the circuit.

A volt meter with 0.001mV accuracy was placed across the output (24V) filter condenser, the condenser which is charged by the action of the position-varying condenser in combination with the input condenser.

Upon removal of the "charging" battery, with the vibrator coil still operating off its separate power source, the measurement was observed.

The voltage across the 2200uF output condenser was seen to decrease at a rate of approximately 1 millivolt per second.

Performing the identical measurement across the 6800uF position-changing condenser, with the vibrator still operating, revealted a decrease in voltage of approximately 1 millivolt per 8 seconds.

Finally, the voltage across the 6800uF input condenser was seen to decrease at a rate of approximately 1 millivolt per 6 seconds.

Removing power from the vibrator, the measurements were observed again.

The voltage across the 2200uF output condenser decreased at approximately 1 millivolt per second.

The voltage across the 6800uF position-changing condenser decreased at approximately 1 millivolt per 6 seconds.

The voltage across the 6800uF input condenser decreased at approximately 1 millivolt per 6 seconds.

The observed difference between the rate of voltage decay in the position-changing condenser while the vibrator was operationg, and when it was not, is within the margin of error of my observations.

Comment

• Nevertheless the measurement was performed again using the differential voltage measurement function of the volt meter to measure the change in voltage precisely over a period of one minute.

In this case, a voltage decay rate of 10mV per minute was observed with the vibrator off, and 10mV per minute with the vibrator on.

Measurement of the contact timing with an oscilloscope suggested that both sets of contacts were synchronized to within less than 100 nanoseconds of each other.

Therefore it may be concluded that, while the normally adjusted PP-18 circuit successfully converted an input DC current into an output current of twice the voltage potential, no surplus energy was observed to appear.

Next, adjustment of the vibrator contacts was investigated.

The vibrator contacts were adjusted so as to produce a "cross phased" switching approach: where the contacts responsible for the "Side B" configuration of position-varying condenser in series with the input condenser did not "break" before the "Side A" contacts "made". (Side B being the case where the doubled voltage appears, side A being the condition where the condenser are charged)

(The opposite was incidentally also the case: as a result of this configuration, the Side A contacts did not "break" until after the Side B contacts "made.")

In this configuration, a great deal of sparking was observed from one side of one set of contacts. However, extreme energy loss was observed: the output condenser never reached more than half its operating voltage.

The sparking was observed on the set of contacts which alternate between the input voltage terminal and ground. Specifically, between the negative end of the position-varying condenser and the input voltage terminal.

The contacts were re-adjusted to eliminate the cross-phased action on the other contact set. This way, only the contacts which were observed to produce sparking operated in the cross-phased mode.

Applying voltage, nearly the same effects as with the previous cross-phased configuration were observed. This time, sparks appeared at both A and B contacts in the cross-phased contact set. However, the extreme voltage losses were still observed, and the output voltage condenser only reached half its voltage.

Comment

• The contacts were then adjusted again, so that only the non-sparking contact set was cross phased. (In other words, the contact set which varies the positive terminal of the position-varying condenser between the input voltage terminal and the output voltage terminal.)

With this configuration, barely any voltage was observed to appear at the output voltage terminal -- the device appeared not to function at all.

Based on these experiments it appears that neither pure dielectric parameter variation, nor the combination of dielectric parameter variation in combination with sparking or cross phased switching, are sufficient to produce energy synthesis in the PP-18 circuit.

Further avenues for experimentation include the possibility of parametric excitation / resonance in combination with the un-labeled inductances in the military PP-18/AR schematic, and/or the other condensers therein.

Mercury-wetted type relays proved to be unavailable at a reasonable price from the suppliers accessible to me. However I was unable to identify avenues for experiment which they would have allowed, but which were not covered by careful adjustment of the vibrator contacts.

Comment

• Push-Pull Drivers/Variacs

Hello Eric,
          Am currently building a 6SN7GTA Push-Pull driver similar to your schematics and find your information most helpful.
          In your letter to JohnP on this subject (6N7s and MagAmps), you made the statement:

"So let's see if the miracle of a parameter EMF can be brought out"

Could you please elaborate on exactly what this 'miracle' is?

Have plans to drive the CSI/CRI with this setup and also your 5R4GYB/2050 thyratron pulser for effect.
          What I have also not done but see it as a required component is to raise a capacitor hat well above the Extra Coil.

Anything more you would like to pass on with respect to Vacuum Tubes will be most appreciated as you are talking to about one of the very few that have bothered to build all or any of your circuits.
          Cosmic Ray Detector (CRD) still working well with the large 8" donger.
          However, it is not talking to me although I do note a change in dong frequency at certain times.
          Thanks.

Variable Inductor:
          Spent quite some time looking for the impossible and eventually found it - this being a large range variable Inductor.
          Most you can buy are large ex Transmitter Finals and are of the Roller type but with very limited range.
          The IF cans and similar out of Radios are OK but small and the range is still limited using the Ferrite tuneable cores.
          Coils with open core bobbins are good with room to fit Ferrites like antenna rods out of old transitor radios but with a still limited variable range.

I had just purchased two NOS Ohmite 120volt 1.5amp VA2 Variacs and put then to the range test and came out with a variable inductance from 3mH to 1.2H and in such solved the problem.
          These all have a broad Copper winding which is about 1" wide at top and bottom and in such make an ideal variable inductor and the way in which they are made by Ohmite, have an extremely reliable contact surface.
          Only problem here is the cost, USA about $50 but in Oz at $A100 but I went to Ebay where they went cheaply.

All the best.

Smokey

Comment

• Eric Dollard in the hospital

Eric is in the hospital but still wants to do a live call - 2pm Pacific today in 15 minutes.

Conference Dial-in: 1-857-232-0155
            Conference Code: 582590

Thanks,
            Aaron
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Any More updates?

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Eric is in the hospital but still wants to do a live call - 2pm Pacific today in 15 minutes.

Thanks,
              Aaron
              I know I must be out of the loop. Are there any updates about Erics' health?

Comment

• Tomorrow live call with eric dollard

ERIC DOLLARD - HE'S RECOVERED AND WILL BE ON A LIVE CALL! - JUST A REMINDER...

February 28th, Tuesday, 3pm Pacific Time, we'll have a live call where you can ask Eric Dollard questions. The topics he DOES want to focus on are Telluric Research, Alexanderson Networks, and other related questions based on any of his books or video presentations. He does NOT want to answer questions relating to topics that are not specifically related to his books/videos.

As you may or may not know, he was in the hospital for about 3 months with a blood cancer and he is now doing really well and we are lucky to have him offer to answer questions live - please honor his request of what he wants to talk about if you get on the call.

Here are the call details, they may not be given again so please write these down and put the date on your calendar:

Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Recording - Eric Dollard Live Call 2017-02-28

Eric Dollard Live Call 2017-02-28 - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• LMD Analog Computer on a Scope - interesting waveforms

Hello again,
                    Got some interesting oscilloscope snapshots of the LMD network in action.
                    Input was a square wave, 10v peak to peak.
                    I would love some insight on what I am seeing.

It is interesting to note that the incredibly sharp transient spikes with an alternating +/- bias very closely resembles a hairpin circuit simulation in the Spice program (can be seen in the video "Tesla Hairpin Replication - Circuit Analysis 2" on youtube). It makes sense why Eric said this would be a good driver for Tesla coils.

The output seemed to always be a train of high energy impulses, regardless of frequency. As the frequency increased, however, denser spectrums and higher levels of harmonics were seen. This network seems to be a good way to make a waveform generator act like a spark gap. Too bad you have to make your own equipment to test the circuit at higher wattage input. My network is beyond the range of most amps.

Snapshots:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hello Ajay,
                      Excellent work!
                      What you are seeing is similar to a multivibrator but you are doing it without the contact physicals.
                      Extremely high voltages can be achieved by Impulse Discharge as this is what I term this display to be and what I believe Tesla was also doing and why it is good for a Tesla coil.
                      What you are doing is creating a spike of voltage but not giving sufficient time for a current to flow and this in accord with Tesla's own observation of DC switches being operating and killing the switchman.
                      What are the values of your components as Eric advised he was using 88mH and 0.2 uF?
                      I have been collecting oil filled caps here for a similar experiment but are hard to come by cheaply at the one value.
                      The multivibrator I mention above in one of my experiments was only 4 volts but was able to generate a spark through a poor connection that generated an 11 kV spark.
                      Do you see a COP >1 as did JR Naudin in his TEM/LMD experiment?

The L.M.D./T.E.M.Test

Smokey

Comment

• Thanks Smokey, I think you are right with your analysis. The only thing I don't understand is why the hairpin circuit has a 90* shift between voltage and current, where as they are supposed to be in sync with the LMD. The voltage lag phenomenon would show by change in phase, wouldn't it?
                        I am not sure if the output is COP>1 yet, but this is my 7th time making this circuit, and it seems like the inductors need to be saturated with a certain amount of current for the best performance and efficiency.
                        My inductors are only 3.1mH, but they are very closely inductance matched.
                        Capacitors are .35uF ceramic units, very little variation in these as well (I bought a bunch, tested them, and picked the 8 closest to each other).

Comment

• Hi all, I've been busy developing a selection of scale model designs of the Colorado Springs version of Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter.

The available fixed frequencies fall in to the amateur radio bands, but you can also get a custom frequency design if you have something specific in mind. It's fully compatible with the Crystal Radio Initiative and works just like the full size Magnifying Transmitter, except at a different frequency.

See more info here:

Colorado Springs Magnifying Transmitter Scale Model Design Sheet - Tesla Scientific

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Props to dR-Green

I have purchased one of the experimental design sheets which dR-Green referred to. I must say it was excellent and worth every penny. I spent a lot of time trying to wrap my head around the math and design of Eric's C.R.I. This design sheet gave me all of the info I needed to build my own, from comprehensive coil specs to the spacing of the notches I need to cut in the support beams.

Very professionally done. Highly recommended if you are struggling with the math and just want to get to building a real Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (for the initiative or otherwise).
                            Last edited by Ajay; 05-01-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback Ajay!
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• dR-Green, thank you for providing the software and accurate means to build
                                the Dollard / Tesla / Green equipment. Much thought and hard work went into this. Available at

THE PRODUCTS WEB PAGE : Home - Tesla Scientific

On a separate note I wanted to mention a concern about Eric Dollard Lab.
                                First I want to thank Aaron and others for what they did. I believe that
                                the efforts are earnest and have been successful for the most part.

I have been seeing much of the same project resource depletion and security to many good organizations in America. I see many start ups with great people having even more resources than Eric who are waiting and waiting not able to promote or obtain sufficient market for their ideas.

I believe the race to invest trillions in global partnerships has severely
                                crippled the 'over the counter' market's ability to complete with the
                                mega corporations who are stealing the ideas and reworking them to run
                                behind closed doors. I see Dollard's situation as another victim of the vacuum
                                left behind by the subsidized use of Tarp money for some and not others.
                                It is unfortunate that the extreme slowness
                                by representatives to acknowledge and address the problem
                                is not in the immediate future.

The issue of security or funding are both an area of concern
                                that effects all of us, Sorry to hear that the E.D. Lab is not
                                insulated enough from legal and financial pressures.
                                Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-06-2017, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X