X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answers to Questions

1) Coax Steel Wire

This wire is copper clad steel, or "copper weld."

Do not concern yourself with this, it is only the shield outer surface that is active at high frequencies.

2) Thornhill

I know of him but I cannot spread myself out any further, I am in the Transmission subject deep now.

3) E.S. Generator

The input work, output energy relation is still in need of quantification.

Experiment is necessary.

4) Current & Potential

Conduction current is inside the conductor, displacement current is outside the conductor.

Displacement current is a reaction to a chance in potential.

Conduction current is the material aspect of magnetism.

Inductors react with an electro-motive force and charge with conduction current.

Conduction current is magnetic potential.
    SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
    Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Is The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla & Alexanderson a book or one of those long-winded lecture videos? Please tell me it's a book.
      Is wireless power transmission through the earth extraluminal, or are those 2 separate things?
      Of all the things you could be inventing or focusing on, why earthquakes?
      You claim that the sun is hollow? How did you arrive at that conclusion? Are you sure it's surface isn't mirrored?
      Last edited by Dingus; 07-01-2016, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Hello Eric & Aaron,

Guillemin Pulse Theory:
        Pulse Generators - PFNs or NET:
        I am writing a letter to Eric and in explaining some requirements with respect to pulsing, I find that the Guillemin Theory is using capacitors in the Farad range.
        I had mistakenly used uF and now find an impossible situation has risen where the higher you go in capacitance, the lesser becomes the voltage.
        The highest I have in stock here is a 24,000uf at 10 volts and hardly applicable to Thyratron use where you are using very high voltages for pulsing.
        Most Farad Supercaps are only of a few volts.
        So where do you get these capacitors from as they are not readily available commercially?
        I had chosen Fig 6-28 on Page 205 of the MIT Chapter V 'Pulse Generators' but find all the other configurations similar with one using 21 Farads.
        In Eric's 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' (TTPG) which I have built, uses a 600 volt supply feeding a 2050 thyratron.
        In this case your PFN would need to be rated at + 600volts and that voltage is expressed directly across the PFN (Pulse Forming Network or NET).
        This is Radar type technology and looks like the needs are very specific and probably priced outside our buying power range and not possible to achieve what is required.
        Anybody?

Smokey

Comment

• Sun Distance

Hello Eric,
          Have discovered a means by which one person only is able to make a Sun Distance measurement and this has been ongoing since August 2015 with nearly a year of data.
          Have explained in my letter to you how this is achieved and also includes measurement of Sun Diameter and a chart.

Both the Sun's Analemma shape and the area of the Northern Hemisphere compared to the Southern are in the relationship of PI - 3.14.
          As is also the height between the two Hemispheres but at 1/2 PI - 4120/2570 = 1.603 (1.57).
          This is all explained in my letter.
          Also included is a picture of the Japanese Himawari-8 Satellite over Australia and shows the Sun Disc very clearly over the landscape.
          Estimates of being 1800 kms 1118 miles in diameter and shows clearly that the Sun is NOT 93 million miles away as does the picture of the Analemma.

Sun diameter is measured at 32 nautical miles (32 minutes of arc) or 36.83 statute miles and have several proofs attached and one from the Sun Disc size itself.
          These are the Sun Distance calculations for the past year:

Sun Distance 2nd July 2016:

Lat -31.868S Lon 152.488E
          Sunrise 06:51 am - Daylight Saving ended 2:00am Sunday 4th April
          Sunset 16:57 pm
          Middle of day or Sun Apogee at 11:54 am
          Sun Angle = 34.5º
          Direction Magnetic 12.5ºM 360ºT
          Distance from Source baseline right angle = 1625 + 575 + 1604.4 = 3804.4 miles

Sun Vertical Distance 21st June 2016 = 3804.4 * Tan 0.6873 = 2614.8 miles 4208.1 kms

Series Progression:
          18th August - 44.5º - 2015 corrected 3012 miles 4847 km - fast
          1st September - 49.5º - 3256 miles 5241 km - 20 days before Equatorial/Spring Equinox - fast
          28th September - 59.3º - 3503 miles 5638 km - 7 days after Equatorial/Spring Equinox - fast
          10th October - 63.8º - 3628 miles 5839 km - fast
          26th October - 70.5º - 3908 miles 6289 km - fast slowing
          16th November - 77º - 3898 miles 6273 km - slowing
          4th December - 80º - 4450 miles 7162 km - slow
          17th December - 81.5º - 4128 miles 6643 km - very slow
          21st December - 81.5º - 4068 miles 6547 km - Summer Solstice - very slow
          11th January 2016 - 80.2º - 4247 miles 6835 km - slow increasing
          21st January - 78º - 3684 miles 5931 km - slow increasing
          1st February - 75.2º - 3722 miles 5989 km - fast
          9th February - 72.5º - 3755 mile3s 6042 km - fast
          23rd February - 68º - 3696 miles 5949 km - fast
          7th March - 64º - 3758.2 miles 6048 km - fast
          23rd March - 57º - 3472.5 miles 5584.4 km fast - 2 days after Equatorial/Autumn Equinox crossing
          6th April - 51º - 3214.4 miles 5173.1 km - fast
          10th April - 48.2º - 3146.5 miles 5063.8 kim - fast - Bathurst NSW
          20th April - 46.2º - 3072.6 miles 4944.9 km - fast
          3rd May 2016 - 42º - 2947.9 miles 4744.1 km - fast
          21st May 2016 - 38.5º - 2798.8 miles 4504.3 km - fast slowing
          29th May 2016 - 35.8º - 2627.4 miles 4228.4 kms - slowing
          10th June 2016 - 34.5º - 2575.6 miles 4145.0 kms - slow
          15th June 2016 - 34.2º - 2559.0 miles 4118.3 kms - very slow - corrected
          21st June 2016 - 34.2º - 2633.5 miles 4238.1 kms - very slow - Winter Solstice
          2nd July 2016 - 34.5º - 2614.8 miles 4208.1 km - very slow increasing

Notes:
          Discovered another means by which a calibration can be made and this is without directly using a protractor but simply is the shadow of the Sun onto the top of the Spirit level from a raised square edge with a previously calibrated scale on the surface.
          This would make the actual reading much easier and probably a little more accurate.
          May do this as an interim to the new and larger 6' model as it is simple to achieve.
          This would no longer rely on the flat surface of the measuring block but now just a single edge.

Have added angle to Series Progression to show the change.

Year data shows height or distance to be 4,120 miles 6,630 kms in the Southern Hemisphere and 2,570 miles 4,136 kms in the Northern with a mean of 3,345 miles 5,383 kms.
          This is also showing that the Earth is Flat and stationary and does not rotate.
          Our Global Earth is nothing but a myth.
          If anyone is interested in the detail attached to all of this, please let me know and I will respond here.

Should have the full letter in the Post sometime this week with accompanying material.

Smokey
          Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-02-2016, 01:38 PM. Reason: Hemisphere heights

Comment

• Alexanderson

For those interested in the Alexanderson annual transmission from Sweden:

REMINDER

OF GRIMETON RADIO/SAQ TRANSMISSION

Received the following message recently from Lars Kalland regarding SAQ 17.2
            kHz Alexanderson Day transmission on Sunday 3rd July.

The annual transmission on "Alexanderson Day" with the Alexanderson
            alternator on VLF 17.2 kHz with the call SAQ will take place Sunday, July
            3rd, 2016 at 09:00 UTC (tuning up from after 08:30 UTC) and will be repeated
            at 12:00 UTC (tuning up from after 11:30 UTC).

Amateur Radio Station with the call "SK6SAQ" will be QRV on the following
            frequencies:

- 7.035 kHz CW or - 14.035 kHz CW or - 21.035 kHz CW or - 3.755 kHz
            SSB

Two stations will be on the air most of the time.

QSL-reports to SAQ and SK6SAQ are kindly received via:

- E-mail to: <mailto:info@alexander.n.se> info@alexander.n.se

- or via: SM bureau

- or direct by mail to:

Alexander - Grimeton Veteranradios Vaenner,

Radiostationen

Grimeton 72

SE-432 98 ROLFSTORP

S W E D E N

Website: Vänföreningen Alexander – Grimeton SAQ veteranradios vänner <http://www.alexander.n.se/>

The station will be open to visitors.

Smokey

Comment

• Networks

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
              Hello Eric & Aaron,

Guillemin Pulse Theory:
              Pulse Generators - PFNs or NET:
              I am writing a letter to Eric and in explaining some requirements with respect to pulsing, I find that the Guillemin Theory is using capacitors in the Farad range.
              I had mistakenly used uF and now find an impossible situation has risen where the higher you go in capacitance, the lesser becomes the voltage.
              The highest I have in stock here is a 24,000uf at 10 volts and hardly applicable to Thyratron use where you are using very high voltages for pulsing.
              Most Farad Supercaps are only of a few volts.
              So where do you get these capacitors from as they are not readily available commercially?
              I had chosen Fig 6-28 on Page 205 of the MIT Chapter V 'Pulse Generators' but find all the other configurations similar with one using 21 Farads.
              In Eric's 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' (TTPG) which I have built, uses a 600 volt supply feeding a 2050 thyratron.
              In this case your PFN would need to be rated at + 600volts and that voltage is expressed directly across the PFN (Pulse Forming Network or NET).
              This is Radar type technology and looks like the needs are very specific and probably priced outside our buying power range and not possible to achieve what is required.
              Anybody?

Smokey

Guillemin network condensers most likely pico farads not farads. i am working on presentation now so wait till next week please. N6KPH
              SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
              Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Guillemin Theory Plus

Guillemin Theory:
                Eric, Thankyou for responding.
                Hope the Conference goes well and hoping you get more than just interest.

Unless I am misreading what is before my very eyes or there is an error in the MIT documentation but it is very clear that under every schematic are the words Farad and Henry:

I was most disappointed when I realised this anomaly.
                However, when you get into the application side of the theory, the PFN clearly shows something entirely different:

The AD-YU 36 position variable Delay Line is using values in the 500pF and 1 mH area and is connected in a TEM arrangement.
                Zero to 30 Henry with a variable coil at rear - extremely fortunate in being able to purchase such an item.

Crystal Set Initiative CSI or CRD Radio:
                Don't think I have posted this previously but this is an attempt to see a difference between a telluric (CSI) and atmospheric signal from the local Radio Station which is only 7 km away.

Top is from a transistor radio and bottom is from the CSI from memory.
                I could not see anything here that made me think I was identifying a difference.
                CSI is still operating even with the secondary coils falling down onto one another but is now to be modified and turned on its side.

This is a picture of the signal received alongside the CSI when I first began pulsing with your 2050/5R4GYB (Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator - TTPG) and am unable to determine exactly what this is telling me.
                This is from a coil dangling in mid air near the CSI with a probe from the Oscilloscope attached - I never directly attach to the device under test.
                When I build these devices including all your much appreciated Vacuum Tube designs, I ensure that they work and then go onto the next as the line has been rather extensive including many of my own.
                I am now at the stage of building and experimenting to my own designs using all of the built material.
                This includes getting back to the CSI.
                This is where the 'Spherics Tetrahedral Device' (STD) is forthcoming and is using your pulser above.

Spherics Tetrahedral Device (STD):

AD-YU Delay Lines (DL) in the two SS boxes with one calibrated, your 6SN7GT Triode Driver in front, alongside the 2C22 Regenerative Magnifying Receiver - RMR), 2050/5R4GYB TTPG to the right, PFNs on top and x4 6BQ7A amplifiers at rear.
                PFNs - 'Pulse Forming Networks' or NET.
                Only thing missing in the very middle is the 5 or 6" x 1" air pickup coil and transformer.
                Driving is via the DLs with a 120º at each of the 3 lower coils.
                When I can get some idea of what L & C are required, will change this all to a LMD arrangement as it will be of interest to determine what the difference is exactly.

My base cause is for the development of a house power plant for every home negating the use of wires and poles.
                Everybody that is here looking at your work would also have this as their prime objective and will continue to hold their interest.

Anything you may have to complement this initiative would be greatly appreciated.
                All the best to all.

Smokey
                Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-08-2016, 06:30 AM. Reason: Repeat

Comment

• Guillemin Theory

Guillemin Theory:
                  With all due respect I think I can answer my own question as the note at the bottom of each schematic uses the word 'seconds'.
                  What this is telling us is that you degrade by a suitable power of 10 when you talk of mSecs or uSecs.
                  The AD-YU has a delay of 18uS at 640 ohm and the reason why the Cs are in pFs and the Ls in mH.
                  As an example when using an Oscilloscope you measure the number of mSecs for a full wave and then use 1/mS and then x by 1,000 and by 1,000,000 for uSecs to obtain your frequency with respect to time.

So, in effect you divide the Farads by 1,000 if you want mSecs and by 1,000,000 if you want uSecs.
                  This then means that the high 21 Farad becomes 21/1,000 = 0.021 uF or 21,000 pF or 21/1,000,000 = 0.000021 uF or 21 pF.
                  Hope this is clear as using the words Farad and Second is really confusing to a layperson or a simpleton like me.

Delay Lines are used in TVs where you have two different images to contend with, the fast luminance image (brightness) and the slower chrominance image (colour) and where you need to slow the luminance at each retrace across the screen.

Would now like to ask Eric what values of C & L he was using in his TEM/LMD demonstration and will expect the values of C & L to be the same right through the chain and why did he use these values in particular as they appear to be for an application?
                  Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Re - 3D resonator AND transluminal FOR Dollard

David = that is the coolest looking build ive seen in some time, in essence my favorite elements are those which it shares with 50's +/- Vintage UFO's,. Great too see the CRT electron alignment coils being used, - Kapandzee uses those ferrite based coils for his 3 2 1 kapagen home power unit also,. I definitly look forward too hearing about the various tests you perform along the way,

Comment

• ERIC : The Matter of multiple co-ordinate systems has been on my mind recently whilst considering the nature of the universe and particularly the nature of dimensions, - Spacial VS "Etheric REALMS"

Clearly the L,W,H spacial dimensions will be one of our "multiple co-ordinate systems", - also shared with my "multiverse maths model"

Another that occurs would be Resonant Transmission - With Potential Ties too an Etheric Realm - Need a little more night time R&D around tesla coils too advance this hypotheses ,

These 2 co-ordinate systems allow you too access a point in the universe from another another point., now a third co-ordinate system would really require a stretch of the imagination - strictly speaking i dont think electron migration via potential, - would be ranked at high as the first 2 options due too practical usability, which also goes for magnetic lines of force - simply due too the quantity of matter in space creating an impedance.

what is your saturday night 6pack favorite manifestation of a co-ordinate system ?

Comment

• Mr. Dollard,

I am still trying to understand dielectric parameter variation devices.

Consider your PP-18/AR voltage converter. Schematics are below.

Dollard-PP-18-AR.jpg

Where and how does parameter variation occur in this device?

The condenser C varies its position in the circuit, yes: it goes from being located across the first power supply (V_1) to being located from the positive terminal of the first supply (V_1) to the positive terminal of the second (V_2).

By this transition it adds its stored potential (equal to V_1) to the continuous potential of V_1 in order to produce 2 * V_1 = V_2... or the opposite, reducing V_2 to one-half its potential.

And yet, at nowhere in this process does C ever change its capacity!

To be sure, if we were to add a second condenser, fixed in position across V_1, then a variation in capacity would indeed occur. After all, two condensers of equal capacity in series have half the capacity of either condenser on its own.

Is the parameter variation to which you refer?

The below document would seem to indicate so.

Dollard-Notes_on_PP-18-AR_Military_Volt_Converter.PDF

The difficulty for me is that not even the original military PP-18/AR converter contained such a condenser, at least not one of any significant size. The only other large condenser was used to filter voltage ripple in the output (across V_2)... not the input!

Dollard-PP-18_AR_Power_Converter.jpg

Nevertheless, I attempted to replicate the PP-18 voltage converter with a condenser across the V_1 input power supply to permit parameter variation.

I used 6800 microfarad condensers (across V_1 as well as as the position-varying C -- C-2 in the military schematic) and a split reed type vibrator operating at 116 cycles per second. 20 nanofarad condensers were used to reduce sparking across the vibrator contacts, and a 2200 microfarad condenser was used as an output reservoir (C-1 in the military schematic).

As specified, the device successfully produced twice the input voltage across the output condenser. Run "in reverse," applying power to the output side, resulted in one-half the input voltage, again as specified.

However, I did not observe any anomalous effects due to parameter variation. Once the initial current source (a 9V battery) was removed, the condensers ran down quickly and the device ceased operating.

Removal of the condenser across V_1 did not change this; instead the device simply stopped operating as soon as the battery was disconnected (as there was no longer any current available for the vibrator coil).

Comment

• Impulse Discharge

Impulse Discharge Generator:
                          Hello Marcus.
                          An attempt to explain your observations.

A.V. Chernetskii -- Self-Generating Discharge Plasma

What the Russians are terming a 'Self Generating Discharge' which we and certain others have discovered through various experiments.
                          This is a quick comparison I did between the two but both work and I have a setup here that is about to be connected to Eric Dollard's 'Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator' (TTPG) which I have built and feeding into a transformer:

Initial tests showed the ability to light a 100 watt lamp from a 7 Watt input but this was through another spark gap which I deemed not practical and will use Eric's TTPG on the output into a transformer:

This is an adapted Don Smith circuit - Capacitors used were 4 x 8uF 4 kV oilfilled in series, Pulser is one from Bruce Perrault via Bob Iannini, 10 line series ceramic caps give about 20 pF, spark gap is using carbon rods from 'D' cells.
                          Surprise when the spark extinguished but the caps kept charging.
                          Three areas of interest where an ambient energy could enter were the 10 series ceramic caps, the extinguished spark gap and the use of carbon (a Tesla favourite).
                          What we had generated was a Plasma exchange at the gap and this is also what I believe Tesla was attempting to do with his Magnets either side of the spark gap in an effort to extinguish the spark asap to gain the ambient energy input.

Ignore the resistors as this was another Don Smith attempt but note the wide gap at the carbons and the meter showing over 1 kV at the capacitors and still rising.

I am suggesting to Eric Dollard that this is exactly what is occurring in his PP-18/AR with the contacts of the multivibrator where a plasma exchange occurs at the gap after the spark is extinguished and travels back to the centre contact.
                          A cap across the gap is going to kill these effects and a need to fine tune the multivibrator for minmum arc.

Eric suggested my Lester Hendershot replication (another art form) was a deviation/distraction but can only disagree as through an attempt to find a resonator that worked, I substituted a 4 volt multivibrator and through a loose connection which sparked, was able to generate an 11 kV spark within the circuit from a mere 4 volts.
                          Remember that Tesla was most interested in what happened immediately the power switch was closed and before the current was able to flow - Impulse Discharge.

In all of this is the reason for my previous Post on the 'Spherics Tetrahedral Device' (STD) where we do not have situations that need be adjusted like in a spark gap or where maintenance is often required.
                          However, both systems are in a competition to see which is the most practical as a source of home energy but there are others here that are also contenders.

Hope this may assist in explaining the phenomena.

Eric may come back with a more technical explanation but this is coming from an actual 'electrical experimenter'.

Smokey

Comment

• Smokey,

Thank you for the interesting post.

The concept of the spark plasma as a producer of anomalous energy surplus is not new to me. I have previously read claims that the spark gap in certain forms of Tesla apparatus performed this function.

The Steinmetz chapter in the "Transient" book on the phenomena surrounding lighting arrestors, which Mr. Dollard has posted several times, may also shed light on this concept. However I have not been able to fully comprehend this chapter.

It is therefore quite possible that, as you say, adjustment of the vibrator for maximum sparking is crucial.

Certainly in my case I designed the circuit for minimum sparking, in order to prolong the life of the vibrator. I could not imagine Mr. Dollard doing otherwise, given the scarcity of suitable vibrators and the necessity of functional power conversion in his Corolla.

However, I have reason to be skeptical that sparking at the switching contacts is a crucial element of the circuit.

First, sparking ought to produce no change in any dielectric parameter variation, except possibly in terms of the rate of change of the parameters.

The rotating variable condenser device developed by Chris Carson did not appear to require any kind of spark gap. It is possible that the Carson device was nevertheless able to produce a comparable capacity time rate of change through extremely high-RPM operation, but I doubt it.

Next, an earlier attempt on my part to replicate Mr. Dollard's results with the PP-18 circuit produced a great deal of sparking, but also no anomalous results.

In that case, I used an ordinary electromechanical relay with an operating frequency of approximately 40Hz. There, the result was precisely the same as with the vibrator.

As it was a very brief test, the relay was a modern type with long life contacts, and relays are easy to come by, there I took no measures to minimize contact wear. The result was continuous and visible arcing at the contacts. Yet the circuit still ceased operating upon removal of the external power source -- rather than continuing to operate and producing ca. 100mA surplus.

At the time I assumed that there were one or more critical thresh-holds pertaining to operating frequency and switching delay. The electromechanical vibrator performs considerably better than the relay in both of these respects. However, my most recent test with a vibrator would seem to invalidate this hypothesis.

Comment

• Impulse Discharge

Tesla's Radiant Energy & Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator:

http://www.panaceatech.org/Tesla&#39;s%2...Oscillator.pdf

Did the Imhotep Oscillator and it worked and worked well but only briefly.
                              What you depend on here is the relay continuing to operate with much arcing at the contacts and eventually the relay fails but it worked.
                              Also why the Car Radio multivibrators were something of a pain in the neck for that very same reason and required regular contact cleaning and adjustment.
                              That is why the plasma gap appeared to be an answer as there was simply no longer any maintenance and why Tesla used the Magnets across his gap.

That is now why the 'Impulse Discharge' or 'Self Generating Discharge' is of such interest as it eliminates the main problem of maintenance.

I keep seeing the Kapanadze setup with the four high spark gaps arcing like crazy and ask myself for how long?

In my scratchy note page I mentioned a spark gap Vacuum Tube and that is a 1B22 and there are others similar and this also includes an Ion Valve from Bruce Perrault.

In looking for the Imhotep information I came across a statement that clearly indicated that you need to go negative to be able to invite the ambient energy into your circuits and this is also what I myself have continued to say.
                              This is why I charge a Joe Cell into the negative that people fail to understand.

In my Weather engineering it becomes a simple fact that a Low pressure system contains considerable energy compared to the High pressure system.
                              Expansion is hot and dry and calm and Male and positive, Contraction is cold and wet and packed full of energy and Female and negative - Explosion/Implosion.
                              I use directional resonant negative ion generators (RNIG) at high voltage to produce rain at long range over a Flat Earth.

I will repeat here that I am only interested in a house power plant that is going to be reliable, near maintenance free and not expensive and the reason for my current builds.
                              I have done all the base work (14 years) and is now a process of putting that research into an application that is available to everyone.
                              The most difficult part of this long road has been to filter out the real bad information that you find to have been plageurised from others also not being in the know as most had simply failed to verify anything themselves at the bench and were just too busy behind a keyboard.

Eric will probably agree with me here as this is the only way to learn about what we all seek by actually being at the bench where an entirely different world is open to you where a capacitor is no longer used to filter off the noise.
                              Hope this helps.

Smokey

Comment

• Smokey,

I briefly reviewed the PDF you linked to in regards the Imhotep circuit. However I see no evidence that it is producing a surplus of "energy." The description implies that it is merely more efficient and, notably, the schematic diagrams all contain batteries.

Are you able to confirm that the Imhotep circuit was able to operate in a self-sustaining fashion, i.e with no battery?

Your allusions to low pressure, negativity, implosion and such are, as you are no doubt aware, reminiscent of Viktor Schauberger. In the "Ere many generations pass" thread on this forum, there are discussions of a Tesla device along those lines.

Nevertheless I would suspect that any "worship of the female principle" would be considered by Mr. Dollard to be an error.

Comment

Working...
                                X