This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a Function Generator as a Power Source

I am rewinding the Tesla style induction coil to get a lower resonance point. In the mean time, I decided that I wanted to go ahead and start the construction of a Cosmic Induction Generator based on the CRI mathematics.

What is the highest voltage you were able to obtain with your coils?

I saw Sputin's video of his coils and it looks like he was getting at least 1kv.
    In the video he mentioned a heating effect when he grabbed the terminals of the coil pair.
    Has anyone else experienced this heating effect? If so, how pronounced was it?

Tesla spoke of this effect and I am interested in reproducing it.

I really appreciate all of the help as well, this can be a difficult subject to wrap your head around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajay View Post
      I am rewinding the Tesla style induction coil to get a lower resonance point. In the mean time, I decided that I wanted to go ahead and start the construction of a Cosmic Induction Generator based on the CRI mathematics.

What is the highest voltage you were able to obtain with your coils?

I saw Sputin's video of his coils and it looks like he was getting at least 1kv.
      In the video he mentioned a heating effect when he grabbed the terminals of the coil pair.
      Has anyone else experienced this heating effect? If so, how pronounced was it?

Tesla spoke of this effect and I am interested in reproducing it.

I really appreciate all of the help as well, this can be a difficult subject to wrap your head around.
      I’m not sure what the highest voltage I was obtaining and it depends on what end of the coil is being measured. Although yes, likely a few KV’s..

As for the heating effect, it is felt by a direct touch. If one touches the very edge of the stainless steel cylinder I was using, you’ll get an RF burn off the sharp edge and it hurts a little, (but it simply feels hot with no electrical sensation). However, if the flat surface of the cylinder is touched or picked up, then no pain is felt and no RF burn, no shock.

Holding on to the cylinder for a little bit, one feels a kind of warmth which slowly grows and travels. It is an odd feeling as it feels like the warmth is on the very surface of the skin or just above it. The warmth slowly travels up the hands to the lower arms.

If I have not touched or played with the output for a few days, a week or so, upon returning to it again and touching it, the initial feeling is quite amazing… One can feel the warmth around the hands again but also the feeling can extend further and I can feel it up and down the spine, legs and head. The body feels like it is actually being charged up or something. It almost feels like you are being straightened out and the hairs on the body stand up a bit. (You feel like you want to stand taller).

There is seems to be a limit to this and after that initial feeling, it subsides, although you can always feel the warmth in the hands.

While it sounds like I’m trying to be a human light bulb, actually no. I’m really quite cautious with all of this and I don’t over-do it, as it is all very experimental..

No-one really knows if it is of benefit to the body, or if it is actually causing some damage by cooking nerve endings or something?

Certainly though, the electro- therapeutic effects of these systems are yet another avenue for research…
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Travailing north from my little New England town a few years back on our way up to Cape Breton, Nova Scotia we came upon the US Navy’s VLF transmitter site at Cutler Maine. This transmitting station is on a 2800 acre peninsula that reaches out into Machias Bay, has 26 towers reaching up over 900 feet to support an enormous elevated capacity, spider web of wires. The ground plane is made up of 2000 miles of #6 bare copper wire forming a mesh that covers the whole peninsula and extends down into the surrounding ocean waters. The station runs at 2,000,000 watts to communicate with the US submarine fleet while submerged. Interesting thing is that it’s operating mode is described in the open literature as using “displacement currents” to transmit the signal. Longitudinal, telluric waves maybe?

This installation was built in 1962 and is one of last operating VLF stations being used by the US Navy. It appears to be the last advancement developed from the cold war, based on a history of preceding VLF installations around the world. Listed below are some links from a fantastic site covering US Navy Radio communications from the 1950s and 1960s. The images posted above of the huge Variometer and Helix coil are from a now decommissioned VLF station that the US Navy had in Panama in the early 1960s. These images show the scale of the inductors needed at these huge power levels at 20 KHz where they operate. Explore the links, there is a treasure trove of information.

NAA Cutler Maine - Navy VLF Transmitter Site

US Navy Radio Communications - 1950's & 1960's

Navy Shore Station LF & VLF Transmitters

73s
        DE
        KD1MW

Comment

• Hi Macak,

Excellent post, great links, many thanks.

Welcome to the EPD Channel on the EG Forum.

The Cutler Marine VLF transmitter site is quite mind blowing.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Electro Therapeutics

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
            I’m not sure what the highest voltage I was obtaining and it depends on what end of the coil is being measured. Although yes, likely a few KV’s..

As for the heating effect, it is felt by a direct touch. If one touches the very edge of the stainless steel cylinder I was using, you’ll get an RF burn off the sharp edge and it hurts a little, (but it simply feels hot with no electrical sensation). However, if the flat surface of the cylinder is touched or picked up, then no pain is felt and no RF burn, no shock.

Holding on to the cylinder for a little bit, one feels a kind of warmth which slowly grows and travels. It is an odd feeling as it feels like the warmth is on the very surface of the skin or just above it. The warmth slowly travels up the hands to the lower arms.

If I have not touched or played with the output for a few days, a week or so, upon returning to it again and touching it, the initial feeling is quite amazing… One can feel the warmth around the hands again but also the feeling can extend further and I can feel it up and down the spine, legs and head. The body feels like it is actually being charged up or something. It almost feels like you are being straightened out and the hairs on the body stand up a bit. (You feel like you want to stand taller).

There is seems to be a limit to this and after that initial feeling, it subsides, although you can always feel the warmth in the hands.

While it sounds like I’m trying to be a human light bulb, actually no. I’m really quite cautious with all of this and I don’t over-do it, as it is all very experimental..

No-one really knows if it is of benefit to the body, or if it is actually causing some damage by cooking nerve endings or something?

Certainly though, the electro- therapeutic effects of these systems are yet another avenue for research…
            Is there any way you can ramp up the secondary voltage a bit to see how that changes the effect? It is really interesting. Also, what resonant frequency are you working at? And have you tried tuning the coil while you are touching it to account for your body's capacity?

Electro Therapeutics is one of the most fascinating aspects of electricity and especially Tesla tech IMO.
            I heard Eric described a way of treating people with sound by creating opposing standing waves with sharp transients, but I did not understand exactly what he was saying so I could not replicate it. It sounds awesome, and I would love to get some more info on it from him on the subject. (This was in an interview on YouTube)

As for the nerve damage, I highly doubt it. Tesla treated himself with high frequency apparatus often in virtually every way imaginable, and he never spoke of any negative effects (besides, perhaps, the inability to sleep).

Patrick Flanagan has recommended the use of a xenon (Tesla style) single terminal bulb atop a TRT. He said that the dark emanations from this bulb would be highly beneficial to the body. I want to try this one out as well.

Sputins- Have you tried a plasma globe as an elevated capacity? The plasma globe driver circuit is basically an Oliver Lodge coil, so I bet your Tesla coil would work much better. It would be really interesting to see the difference in plasma formation as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajay View Post
              Is there any way you can ramp up the secondary voltage a bit to see how that changes the effect? It is really interesting. Also, what resonant frequency are you working at?
              The natural frequency is around 2000Kcps. The secondary voltage is undetermined but I can draw about an inch spark off the top. I could up the voltage by introducing another amplification stage to the driver. I have an 833A VTTC built many years ago which I might modify to add in and run this system temporarily… But that would be over 100 Watts, which is my legal limit. (Depending upon field emission tests and if indeed the two coils cancel out air transmission). But then again I have another complete system I’m building up. “MK-2”

Originally posted by Ajay View Post
              And have you tried tuning the coil while you are touching it to account for your body's capacity?
              Yes. I’ve mentioned this previously somewhere. I find the strongest effect is to de-tune the system such that by bringing your hand near the terminal capacity brings the system back into resonance. So now your body’s own capacity becomes part of the system.
              Doing this you can feel the dielectric field interact with the surface of your hands and there is similar sensation felt but slightly different than holding the (telluric) output directly. Although I have not tried tuning the system while holding those cylinders.. Something yet to try…

As for the nerve damage, I highly doubt it. Tesla treated himself with high frequency apparatus often in virtually every way imaginable, and he never spoke of any negative effects (besides, perhaps, the inability to sleep).
              I also doubt I’m doing any nerve damage, but still it is something to be careful and mindful of.

Electro Therapeutics is one of the most fascinating aspects of electricity and especially Tesla tech IMO..
              Yes I would agree, it is another important area of research and useful purpose.

Patrick Flanagan has recommended the use of a xenon (Tesla style) single terminal bulb atop a TRT. He said that the dark emanations from this bulb would be highly beneficial to the body. I want to try this one out as well.
              Yes I’ve heard about the noble gasses and their use with a TC. A friend of mine has built such a device with the noble gasses. But I don’t have my own set of noble gases as yet. I won’t speak of Patrick Flanagan here. He claims he is the reincarnation of Tesla and I think that offends Eric and some others. While he may be an inventor, he certainly isn’t Tesla.

Sputins- Have you tried a plasma globe as an elevated capacity? The plasma globe driver circuit is basically an Oliver Lodge coil, so I bet your Tesla coil would work much better. It would be really interesting to see the difference in plasma formation as well.
              I have not used a plasma globe as an elevated capacity, except to bring it near the field. However elevated capacities of different types and arrangements, is something I’ll certainly be delving into a little deeper.
              Last edited by Sputins; 02-01-2016, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Preliminary Plasma Experiments

Hello again,
                I am in the process of rewinding my secondary and I decided to stop halfway and test the insulation and to determine the terminal voltage of the secondary windings. I am getting several kv out of it (as one might expect from a 50kv induction coil). I decided to see how the plasma from a dielectric barrier discharge would look in comparison to a solid state plasma globe driver in which the secondary is grounded to one side. I grounded my secondary (which is about 106 turns which makes it a 1:5 air core transformer) on one side and connected the plasma ball to the other. Here you can see the photos from the plasma. One of the photos was taken with the solid state driver for comparison. That is the one with the thin streamers like a regular plasma ball.
                In another photo you can see the multiple spark gap I am using. Using the distance of the air gap as an indication, I would say the induction coil is operating at less than 20kv.
                One note which I found interesting is that my finger got much more hot when I touched the tesla coil powered plasma ball.
                It is also interesting that the presence of defined streamers practically disappears in the tesla coil operated globe.
                I would love to see some other people try this out with their coils so we can catalog the plasma effects and perhaps determine the plasma indicators for proper 1/4 resonance. I think the whole globe will light up brilliantly white with a properly tuned coil.
                BTW, I bought this 7 inch globe for $30. Worth every penny.
                All the best,
                Ajay
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Ajay; 02-05-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Here is another couple of photos of the Tesla coil operated globe with me touching it. The more brilliant colored one is with me touching the ground simultaneously.
                  Please note that the plasma is much more luminous in person.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Crystal Radio Initiative Contest

dR_Green, Sputins and the rest of you wizards are eligible if you want to try: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tal-radio.html
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Two Modes. Conjugate wound…...

Some of Tesla’s patent drawings clearly show pairs of counter wound (conjugate) transmitting and receiving resonant transformers. Why is that? Three small 4.5 inch diameter experimental coils were constructed in order to conduct experiments to see if any significant effects could be observed between coils wound in opposite direction versus coils wound similarly. These 3 coils do not conform to professor Dollard’s proportions for proper resonant transformer design. They were sized for ease of construction, for winding on a small lathe and based on a series of previously built Extra coils. The coils are proportioned to be 1/4 wave resonant on the 160 meter Amateur Radio band so as to avail my Amateur license and transmitter exciters for these experiments. Two of the coils were wound in the standard clockwise direction as viewed from the bottom of the coil. One coil was wound counter clockwise. I use the term “standard clockwise direction” because it mimics the natural direction vines spiral here in the North Eastern United States. The term “coil” used here is equal to “Tesla Resonant Transformer”. The information presented in this post was gathered in early 2015, recently verified and is presented as a work in progress with many directions and questions to follow. But I have been told that the coyote sometimes is happy with half a bite.... and work based on professor Dollard’s teachings should not be held private. This is my opening offering.

From lab notes:

Coil description:
                      Three 4.5 inch diameter experimental coils wound around a form of nine - 5/16 inch diameter fiberglass rods held in place with fiberglass sheet end caps. The forms measure 6 inches tall. A five inch length is taken up by 102 turns of # 22 copper magnet wire and one top turn of # 14 bare copper. This makes up the secondary. The primary has 3 turns of 1/8 inch OD coax where the shield is used as the conductor. The form assembly was chucked in a lathe where the secondary was wound. Type “F” epoxy spray insulating varnish was applied to the secondary winding to lock it in place.

1/3/15
                      Initial Test:

Setup:
                      Each secondary coil’s neutral (bottom end) was series fed against the lab earth connection with the 50 ohm output of a Kenwood TS50 mobil transmitter at around 10 watts to find the baseline resonance point. The transmitter was powered by a 12 volt battery, isolated from the AC mains and ground. Resonance was detected by sensing the peak electrostatic (dynamic) field with a 1 inch square copper sheet probe and by finding the peak earth current. Both the earth current and E field intensities track each other through the resonant finding frequency sweep. The “E” probe was located 30 inches out horizontally from the top of the secondary and was coax connected to a digital scope meter. Any closer and even this small 1 square inch probe would effect the resonant point of the system. Earth current was measured with a coarsely calibrated home brewed toroid current transformer installed at the earth connection. This provides a good reference, reading current flowing in and out of the earth at the 1.8 MHz resonant range. This earth ground consists of a 3/4 inch x 10 foot copper clad rod driven into the earth located in the center of a concrete slab floor of a 22 foot by 40 foot room. This rod is connected to four radial 3/8 inch galvanized steel cables embedded in the concrete leading off to the corners of the floor. These radial feeders are bonded to the steel reinforcing mesh in the concrete and are terminated in the corners of the floor with their own ground rod. An elevated capacity for the initial tests was made from a 5 inch diameter loop of # 14 bare copper, mounted 5 inches above the top of the secondary and connected to the top turn.

Coils #1 & 2 were wound clockwise (CW) and coil #3 was wound counterclockwise (CCW).

Observations:
                      Coil # 1CW. Fo = 2351 kHz, E Probe = 181 mV, Earth current = .74 amps
                      Coil # 2CW. Fo = 2295 kHz, E Probe = 188 mV, Earth Current = .74 amps
                      Coil # 3CCW Fo= 2336 kHz, E Probe = 188 mV, Earth Current = .74 amps

1/5/15
                      Methodology:
                      Replace elevated capacity of coil #1CW with a 6 inch diameter toroid loop of .5 inch OD hardline, 5 inches above secondary. Drove secondary in series against ground through the neutral as above and then through the 3 turn primary with matching tuner in line.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-h...Connection.JPG

Observations:
                      Coil # 1CW neutral fed: Fo = 1858 kHz, E probe = 388 mV, Earth current = .5 amps
                      Driven with 3 turn primary: Fo = 1840 kHz, E Probe= 352mV Earth Current= .54 amps

It can be seen, comparing the previous observations that the larger elevated capacity lowered the resonant frequency nicely into the lower part of the 160 meter Amateur band and raised the E potential considerably while lowering the earth current.

1/10/15
                      Methodology:
                      Set up all 3 coils with .5 x 6 inch toroid loops as elevated capacities, 5 inch above top of secondary.

Measured input impedance at resonance, both of the secondary with its neutral fed against ground and with the primary fed directly with no added tank capacity for all 3 coils. An Autek VA1 analyzer was used for these tests.

Observations: (average readings)
                      Series feeding the secondary neutral against ground, the input impedance for coils 1,2 and 3 was approximately 48 ohms. Fo= 1854 kHz.
                      Feeding the 3 turn primary of coils 1,2 and 3: (secondary neutral grounded). Impedance was approximately 175 ohms. Fo = 1838 KHz.

It can be seen here that series feeding the secondary provides a good match for the 50 ohm output of the transmitter. The impedance of the primary winding is well within matching the transmitter output with a standard transmission line tuning apparatus.

1/13/15
                      Methodology:
                      Tuned all 3 Resonant transformers to 1850 kHz by adjusting the elevated capacity’s distance above the secondary while driving the primary with 50 watts from exciter transmitter. Set up 2 coils vertically on stands 6 feet apart, close enough for the fields to interplay. The two secondary neutrals were connected together. Power fed (50 watts) into coil #1’s primary while coil # 2’s primary had a 50 watt incandescent bulb attached. At resonance (1850kHz) energy was transferred from coil 1 to coil 2 through the single wire neutral connection and the bulb was brought to full brilliance with 50 watts input. Current flowing in the interconnecting neutral line was measured. E probe was 30 inches away from the driven coil #1. A four foot fluorescent tube was used to probe the field between the two coils. Coil #2 was substituted with the counterclockwise wound coil #3.

Observations:
                      Coil #1CW feeding Coil # 2CW, Neutral line current = .58 amps, E probe = 364 mV
                      Coil #1CW feeding Coil # 3CCW, Neutral line current = .52 amps, E probe = 355 mV
                      In both cases the fluorescent tube showed a null at the center distance between the two coils being tested. This indicated the E fields around the two coils was out of phase. Probing the space between the coils with a pair of E probes made of equal size and lead lengths, feeding a dual channel scope meter confirmed the 180 degree out of phase condition of the fields. Not having the conjugate match made no difference delivering power to the receiving coil and it’s incandescent bulb. The winding direction made no difference in the phase relationship between each coil’s field with this arrangement.

Tests were done with the incandescent bulb out of the circuit. Removing the load of the bulb from the receiving coil increased both the E probe and current readings by about 30% in both cases. Again, clearly the fields around each coil were 180 degrees out of phase and the dark spot null could be found probing the space between the coils.

1/14/15
                      Methodology:
                      It was thought that in the previous observations, the series connected neutrals with only one primary being driven was forcing out of phase compliance of the receiving coil in some manner. This next test has the secondary neutrals connected as before with the current transformer in line at the mid point between the two coils. The two primaries were wired in parallel both in phase and out of phase. Again, a pair of E probes were set up on a wand, one probe on each channel of the scope meter and the space between the two coils was probed for phase relationships.

Observations:

1. Both coil 1CW & 2CW primaries connected in parallel in phase: No nulls with fluorescent tube, a unified field present between the coils. E probes showed two in phase waveforms. Fo = 1919KHz. .3 amps neutral line current. E field was .348 volts.

2. Both coil 1CW & 2CW primaries in parallel out of phase: Null present with fluorescent tube, E probes showed two waveforms 180 degrees out of phase. Fo= 1838 KHz. Neutral line current =.35 amps. E field was .288 volts

Substitute the counterclockwise coil #3CCW for coil #2CW.

3. Both Coil #1CW & #3CCW primaries fed in parallel in phase: No null with fluorescent tube. E probes show two in phase waveforms. Fo= 1862 KHz The neutral line current was .85 amps. E probe .51 volts.

4. Both coil #1CW & #3CCW primaries fed in parallel but out of phase: Null present with fluorescent tube. E probes show two waveforms 180 degrees out of phase. Fo= 1840 KHz. Neutral line current .86 amps. E probe .432 volts.

Links to videos showing fluorescent tube probing the space between both in phase and out of phase conditions.

https://youtu.be/v6hY6UMxyEU

https://youtu.be/r_JZaKsFcMI

Comment

• Followup Conclusions…..

Conclusions:

There are two modes of operation in the above series of experiments determined by how the two resonant transformers primaries are connected. With only one primary being driven we have a transmitting and receiving coil. This could be called the transmitting mode and is analogous to Tesla’s Telluric power transmission method where the neutral wire connecting the two coils takes the place of the Earth. The second mode is like Professor Dollard’s Cosmic Induction Generator (CIG). Each primary is being driven by the exciter and the interference of the fields created can cause different effects. It is very clear that in order to have the dark spot or null present in the fluorescent tube probe, the two interfering fields created by the coils must have the out of phase condition.

To address the original question for these tests in determining the significance of the counter wound or conjugate coils we have evidence in the second, CIG mode only. Comparing the observations from 1/14/15, numbers 1 & 3, the in phase fed conjugate coil match up provides the highest E field of any combination, no null, in phase fields and high neutral current. There seemed to be no advantage with regard to energy being transferred between coils in the transmitting mode which is where I would have expected it to be.

It is very noteworthy to observe as in #1, when the two CW wound coils are paired up with primaries fed in phase, the resonant frequency moves well above the fundamental of the individual coils. Not so with the other arrangements.

Also noteworthy from the videos referenced, is the observation of annular rings of light and dark areas in the fluorescent tube while probing the mid space between the coils when there is an out of phase relationship with the fields. This condition has been observed within the field of a single coil excited at these frequencies as well. This could rule out a mixing product of two resonant coils beating slightly out of tune.

Help me Mr Wizard!

Comment

• Originally posted by Macak View Post
                          Conclusions:

There are two modes of operation in the above series of experiments determined by how the two resonant transformers primaries are connected. With only one primary being driven we have a transmitting and receiving coil. This could be called the transmitting mode and is analogous to Tesla’s Telluric power transmission method where the neutral wire connecting the two coils takes the place of the Earth. The second mode is like Professor Dollard’s Cosmic Induction Generator (CIG). Each primary is being driven by the exciter and the interference of the fields created can cause different effects. It is very clear that in order to have the dark spot or null present in the fluorescent tube probe, the two interfering fields created by the coils must have the out of phase condition.

To address the original question for these tests in determining the significance of the counter wound or conjugate coils we have evidence in the second, CIG mode only. Comparing the observations from 1/14/15, numbers 1 & 3, the in phase fed conjugate coil match up provides the highest E field of any combination, no null, in phase fields and high neutral current. There seemed to be no advantage with regard to energy being transferred between coils in the transmitting mode which is where I would have expected it to be.

It is very noteworthy to observe as in #1, when the two CW wound coils are paired up with primaries fed in phase, the resonant frequency moves well above the fundamental of the individual coils. Not so with the other arrangements.

Also noteworthy from the videos referenced, is the observation of annular rings of light and dark areas in the fluorescent tube while probing the mid space between the coils when there is an out of phase relationship with the fields. This condition has been observed within the field of a single coil excited at these frequencies as well. This could rule out a mixing product of two resonant coils beating slightly out of tune.

Help me Mr Wizard!
                          Hello Macak,
                          Nice demonstration! I think you may get better operation by making the primary a resonant tank circuit. From my research, it seems that these coils prefer a strong resonant coupling and a minimized inductive coupling. Besides, it will increase the current through the primary.
                          As for the reason behind winding one coil clockwise and the other counter clockwise, Eric said that it essentially grounds both of the coils in to each other. I imagine that the only reason that you would have a higher E field on the test in which both coils were wound the same way is because your coil configuration may not be correct. Are you sure that the two primary coils were connected so that they are bucking (like in the induction coil Tesla referred to in his London lecture)?
                          Last edited by Ajay; 02-10-2016, 05:50 AM.

Comment

• Ajay,

Thanks for the response to my post. I think you have mistaken what I said in the conclusion statement you quoted. It was the conjugate coils when paired that produced the highest E fields and neutral line current. Not the coils wound in the same direction. The primaries of each coil are being fed in parallel as shown in the rough schematic marked “CIG” mode. Both primaries sharing the same polarity but being wound in the opposite direction. One would think this to cause a "bucking" or canceling effect but it does not. It is more like a complementary arrangement as there is no phase opposition in the E field.

The second part of the conclusion statement you quoted references the Transmitting Mode where only one primary is driven and energy is transmitted to the second coil. In this mode I could find no special effect or difference having paired conjugate coils to date. Currently I have worked out a plan for building a set of coils designed to Eric’s proportions and plan on looking into this a bit more.

Comment

• Eric's Thomson & Steinmetz Notebooks avail now

This E-book is a compilation of Notebooks 4 & 5 out of a 5-part series. 4 & 5 are being released first because not only do they stand alone, they highlight the work of J.J. Thomson and Charles Proteus Steinmetz.

After Eric Dollard’s presentation of The Power of the Aether as Related to Music & Electricity, which was delivered at the 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference, more work relating to J.J. Thomson was requested since the presentation ended with an overview of the clarified Thomson equations, which are foundational to the study of the Physics of the Aether.

Get your copy now: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Thomson is credited with the discovery of the electron, but it was his studies into the Aether physics and the Faraday Tubes, which led him to that discovery. Much of this history is covered up and discarded in conventional material and these notebooks delve into this history.

Thomson also had the most quantitative theory of an electrified theory and this is what Dollard is expanding upon in these notebooks.

The 5-part notebook series is an extension of the presentation that he gave at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference called The Extraluminal Transmission Systems of Tesla and Alexanderson, but it is available in a package with The Power of the Aether as Related to Music & Electricity because it ended with the J.J. Thomson equations.

Get your copy now: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Sincerely,
                              Aaron

p.s. Some of you had trouble registering for the conference, the link is fixed and there are only 71 seats left - will be updating that on the site as well as another speakers presentation asap: 2016 Energy Science & Technology Conference ? Exclusive conference with the Pioneers of the modern day Tesla & free energy movement!
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Macak View Post
                                This is my opening offering.
                                Fantastic opening offering Macak!

Clearly presented with lab notes, coil descriptions, tests, methods, observations and conclusions. Easy to follow.

Coils: Your coils resemble Extracoils given the height to width ratio, with 100 turns or so. So they would still have a good propagation speed. I do notice they pull-in slightly in the centre, as they tend to do, so you might want to add a third brace in the middle to prevent this with future coils. (Otherwise the turns work loose, but your epoxy fixed that, it’s not a big thing in anyway).

You seem to have a great result with the “transmitting mode”, the 50W bulb lights to full brightness via the one wire. There must be a reasonable impedance match between the receiving coil primary and the bulb itself.

With the CIG mode you have shown the various configurations clearly. I don’t think I have tried them all as you, because I have my two secondary coils CW and CCW only. My two primary coils are both CW. I do not have a null between my two coils so I must be running the in phase mode. (I’ll try swapping the leads around on one primary as see if I then obtain the Null).

Interesting observations..

Originally posted by Macak View Post

#1. - Both coil 1CW & 2CW primaries connected in parallel in phase: No nulls with fluorescent tube, a unified field present between the coils. E probes showed two in phase waveforms. Fo = 1919KHz. .3 amps neutral line current. E field was .348 volts.
                                Possible reasons for this: 1, It may be such that from the perspective of the primary coils the resistance R of the wire in the two coils is lower? 2, the Inductance L reduces the secondary’s thus the Fo raises to a higher value?

#3.- Both Coil #1CW & #3CCW primaries fed in parallel in phase: No null with fluorescent tube. E probes show two in phase waveforms. Fo= 1862 KHz The neutral line current was .85 amps. E probe .51 volts.
                                With #3 you have a high neutral line current, which is desirable for single wire (open circuit) lighting of filament bulbs etc. So I would suggest putting your 50W bulb in-line with the connected neutral wires. (Or output wires as I call it).

You could try disconnecting the secondary neutral wires from your grounding system and connect them through the bulb and then to a capacity of some kind. You could use your own body as this capacity to do this and they should light up as I have shown. It feels freaky to do it but then you should experience the heating and charging effects I have reported.

Your #3 setup best resembles what I have currently set-up, except I have a single common elevated capacity for both coils and running loads off the neutral line output.

These rings or strips inside the fluorescent tubes are a common sight within the field of a Tesla coil (single or otherwise). I’m not sure about the explanation however.

It seems there are several modes or configurations, each perhaps with its advantage, A High dielectric field strength or high displacement current (neutral current) or higher frequency. More investigations are required, but It all likely depends on what you are trying to achieve for a given purpose.

Another interesting idea would be to employ three coils, or even four and see the effects. Although this is complicates matters indeed!

Anyway great work indeed. Looking forward to more!
                                Last edited by Sputins; 02-11-2016, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X