• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
    Raphael37,
    Excellent Post!
    The Temple In Man - Schwaller R A De Lubicz:

http://www.fatuma.net/text/R.A.Schwa...PerfectMan.pdf

This has 132 Pages and is free and is one of five available by this Author:
    The Temple Of Man
    Sacred Science: The King Of Pharaonic Theocracy
    Symbol and the Symbolic: Ancient Egypt, Science and the Evolution of Consciousness
    The Temples Of Karnak

Smokey
    Thanks Smokey, here is the conclusion of the book that seems to
    speak in terms of the unknown and is pretty much ancient
    Egyptian mysticism to me. I wonder which contemporary groups still follow
    then adhere to this belief system.

I did find out who Amalek was over the course of a 40 year period of study.
    These people have passed down traditions that cause them to have spiritual
    guides or forces beyond human bounds. They are one with the Ishmaelites
    as shown in the ancient text.

It is very significant that this subject was brought up again as we are
    watching RUSSIA take out ISIS completely. This has never been done
    before. The ideology of people who lend themselves to the guidance
    of off world beings as they call it.

To me their way of thinking is not done within the bounds of sanity. I
    encourage everyone to read Isa 17 this ancient text I believe has
    come to pass.

It is also my belief that the Nations of the world are sick of this insanity/
    threat hanging over our heads for generations. Therefore it is my

interpretation that the NATIONS of the worlds, such as Obama, Putin and
    many other Kings have secretly planned what we are seeing for 70 years.

HOW LONG can people deal with irrational implementation of knowledge
    that cause the same people to kill one another? This sick feeling was felt
    by our forefathers and you and I are witnessing Amalek being brought out
    into the open.

Maybe I am off topic? I apologize if so and will be glad to move this data
    to another place more appropriate if need be. But to me the conclusion is
    that we are not the first generation (BY FAR) who has had to deal with
    these doctrinal teachings, I call insanity.

The people think Russia and the USA are some what enemies, that is a joke,
    Obama and Putin work together, one may be made to look bad in the media
    for awhile then the other is made out to be a criminal as part of the
    larger picture.

The big picture is a NWO and "THEY' can't have a NWO with AMALEK running
    around cutting off heads, so what did they do? That's easy. We have
    dealt with the AMALIKITES for generations as they project their ancient
    wisdom onto us with force. Bow to the ancient wisdom or die in the end.
    This secret knowledge was never produced to be understood as it is
    from outside the realm of the human domain.

The Nations have been there and done that, they have been under
    attack by AMALEK before. EAT!! EAT!! the secret knowledge or else.
    It's not just an offering of wisdom and knowledge it is more. You will
    submit to it or else. The secret knowledge is deliberately conjured in
    direct defiance to good reasoning and therefore brings about
    confusion. This is of course intentional.

ISIS was funded by secret groups to draw AMALEK out into the open. Bare
    with me and read below on who is AMALEK. Oh and by the way AMALEK =
    I-AM-MOLEK

I-AM-MOLECH = AMALEKITES

Well enough for now, "ISIS will fall on the mountains" This is the old knowledge, the secret knowledge of the OLD HATRED. The Nations are fed
    up with this irrational thought process brought about by dark powers and Putin is blowing their asses hell. A man's gotta do whada man's gotta do"

I am not suggesting that just because peoples may be in delusion that
    we do away with them, not by any stretch of the imagination. Just
    that for those who murder innocent nations.

ISIS was intentionally funded to bring them out into the open so
    as to eliminate them as a threat to the NWO peace agreements.
    It was not done properly, but what Government ever did anything
    in a righteous way?

"Killem all and let God sort them out later" is what it looks like to me.

The teachers of this ancient secret off world knowledge are losing their war against Syrian Christians hated for generations.

Isa 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Luxor | Egypt | Britannica.com

Psa 83:5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:
    6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes;
    7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre;

Conclusions
    The elements observed in the Temple of Luxor prove:
    That the pharaonic temple has a didactic purpose; h
    ence every
    detail has its import.
    That the entire value is accorded to the teaching;
    the technical
    aspect is subordinated to this aim.
    That there is, in the inscription by means of texts
    and figura-
    tions, a method for translating a philosophically o
    rdained thought.
    That symbolism is the method of transcription of th
    e thought of
    the Ancient Egyptians, in writing and in figuration
    as well as in the
    architecture.
    That there is a precalculated program, realized thr
    ough Time by
    successive Kings, heirs of the tradition.
    That the monument is constructed (contrary to our c
    urrent prin-
    ciples of architecture) on several axes; that each
    axis has a mean-
    ing, and that this meaning dictates the meaning of
    the parts subor-
    dinate to it.
    That there is, in pharaonic Egypt, geodetic, astron
    omical, and
    physiological knowledge surpassing that which Egypt
    ology has
    hitherto been able to concede.
    Last edited by BroMikey; 12-28-2015, 05:31 AM.

Comment

• CRI type coils construction pictures

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• http://www.teslascientific.com/

Comment

• analog network

Took many gigs of vids and pics at Eric's lab when I was on my trip. Will get the vids, etc. together as time permits:

Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hi dR-Green:

Nice salad bowls. Does your better half knows what you are using them for? Joke aside, they look like stainless steel about 8" diameter. What is the capacitance value? Did you try to pair them for a sphere? Aluminum is another option and it may be less expensive.

Wish you and the rest of the forum members a Happy and Successful CRI New Year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                Hi dR-Green:

Nice salad bowls. Does your better half knows what you are using them for? Joke aside, they look like stainless steel about 8" diameter. What is the capacitance value? Did you try to pair them for a sphere? Aluminum is another option and it may be less expensive.

Wish you and the rest of the forum members a Happy and Successful CRI New Year.
                There are two different sizes in the pictures, 24cm and 30cm. The 24cm one didn't have enough capacitance so it's the 30cm one that's used for tuning the whole thing to 1860 kc. Smaller bowls could be used by making the structure taller, but copper pipe also costs money, and there's no telling how high it may get until it's tested. The bowls came off ebay for a reasonable price, and they can fit any other coil that uses the copper pipe terminal design so nothing is wasted. The calculated capacitance of the whole structure is about 11pF I think, based on the frequency and the scaling from Tesla's full size TMT at Colorado Springs.

Happy new year! This one's a couple of years old now but why not...

Comment

• New Year 2016.

Indeed Happy New Year to all the EGF crew. Here we go for 2016, who knows what it might bring.

I spent the first nice, warm sunny day of the New Year tinkering with my spiral TMT rig. My new workshop (while somewhat cluttered) is operational. I’ve been re-configuring my current rig and have built it all into an old PC work bench where the transmitter is built in for safety and for space saving reasons. The top of the desk has the coils in various configurations.

The coils have been reconfigured at the moment, so I have the two primary coils connected in parallel, being driven from the transmitter & Pi network. The two secondary coils converge together driving one extra coil, similar to the “Statically Charged TMT” as seen within the Leyland Anderson’s “Rare notes”. So it will be fun to see if I can determine any significant differences here?

Certainly, at least the extra coil will be driven with more electrical energy as the two powered secondary coils permit more electrical flux into the system.

To follow will be a new extra coil, new Pi Network, new tank capacitor arrangement and other small tweeks to the overall system.
                  Photos to come when my internet is working properly.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  Took many gigs of vids and pics at Eric's lab when I was on my trip. Will get the vids, etc. together as time permits:
                  @ Aaron - Looking forward to the news from EPD Laboratories!

All the best, Sputins.
                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Ignores 100% of every experiment here and elsewhere thereby magnifying his own desire to mislead people with his lies.

Just search "Ralph Wedekind", firefighter, swastika and you'll see countless examples of delusions of grandeur claiming he has been endowed with magical powers evidenced by the numbers of his firefighter badge and more. He calls himself the Swastika Sage of the Age.

He has already been banned from countless forums and I'm going to ban him here the next time he pops off at the mouth.
                    I do not need to relive every experiment Aaron.
                    You however need to take your blah blah blah beyond the experimental stage and show me real world APPLICATIONS.

you and me cannot agree on what a viable APPLICATION is for all of your blah blah blah dude.
                    What page are we one here in this Eric Dullard thread?
                    And ALL I ask is go back and summarize ALL of the APPS for your guru Eric's work?

APPS not promises promises promises is ALL that I ask.

Yes it is true that I have been banned from countless forums.
                    500+ years ago Aaron, fellas like you would have called the Pope and ratted me out ranting and raving like I do ... in fact I promote the same geometry as Giordano Bruno!
                    dude it appears that your trump card is to call for an inquisition because I challenge your belief?

I have said nothing offensive on this forum other than point out the obvious to those like yourself blind to what is in plain sight.

I am glad that you are now helping me promote my epiphany.
                    https://at37.wordpress.com/?s=epiphany+of+raphael

Yes Aaron I admit I had an epiphany that left me ... a mystic?

No Aaron you are lying though IF you claim that I claim to have magical powers. I have never ever claimed to have magical powers.

Tell me why do the ignorant need to make false claims to score points?
                    Have you ever considered politics Aaron?

In fact I do not even endorse pursuing such folly to garner fame, lying.
                    But I do claim an insight granted to me by studying the swastika.

https://at37.wordpress.com/2013/03/2...riend-of-mine/
                    ^^^ And my favorite Jewish mystic Itzhak Bentov supports this view too.

What is your problem Aaron?
                    'Putting all of your apples into the Eric Dollard Pi-in-the-sky basket' will not serve you well in the nano realm where the swastika reigns supreme.

It is obvious that a frank discussion about the swastika/s coupled with nano science and a tool to understand what gravity and entanglement is ...
                    ... is obviously way over your head Aaron and maybe your guru Eric too?
                    Go back to selling books and making promises promises promises about saving countless lives predicting earthquakes ...

You really do like to ignore my last post where I linked great minds like Rene Schwaller and Itzhak Bentov to an idea that seems eternal?

Why?

https://at37.wordpress.com/2012/10/1...etic-swastika/
                    ^^^ The MASTER BUILDER GRID can be shown to be linked to the spiral ramp theory that Jean Pierre Houdin proposes for the Great Pyramid too?

And I am surprised you have not banned me from this forum after the tongue lashing I gave you on your YouTube channel.

Go ahead
                    ban me dude

only somebody ignorant would bet against the 12,000+ year old swastika good luck charm capable of polarizing light as being a non-player in the grand scheme of things ...
                    Last edited by Raphael37; 01-04-2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

you see here is another confirmation that it is time that ye tinkers merged your work with a thinker

^^^ your 'plates' depict the same geometry studied as B-mode and E-mode gravity waves linked to a simple idea lost on folks lost in space time unable to see bigger pictures linked by similar concepts...

https://at37.wordpress.com/2012/03/2...-the-swastika/
                      ^^^ Did ya get that Aaron?
                      I love popping off at the mouth when I AM correct

Clearly the swastika is a tool that can be used to bend/polarize light.

^^^ Clearly the swastika linked to the two fire sticks of Agni is a contender for the idea that was stolen from the gods linked to the gift of fire.

Clearly Aaron ye are out of touch with ME+me mystic reality.

selah V

P.S. NOW if Eric the guru was as smart as he claims, he would see the obvious too, and instead of ignoring the swastika, he would apply potential swastika insights to his work in order to make himself useful and take his genius to the next level of AHA
                      Last edited by Raphael37; 01-04-2016, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
                        ^^^ your 'plates' depict the same geometry studied as B-mode and E-mode gravity waves linked to a simple idea lost on folks lost in space time unable to see bigger pictures linked by similar concepts...

Clearly the swastika is a tool that can be used to bend/polarize light.

P.S. NOW if Eric the guru was as smart as he claims, he would see the obvious too, and instead of ignoring the swastika, he would apply potential swastika insights to his work in order to make himself useful and take his genius to the next level of AHA
                        I don't know what the Swastika has to do with a fire drill and a picture of a boy trying to start a fire. I play with sticks out in the bushes too

My coil design is that way for no reason whatsoever other than the fact it was most convenient to design it that way. I wouldn't look into it too much, and I certainly wouldn't draw any conclusions from it. I can just as well make any other shape except it would take more time and hassle to mark the wood. Fortunately a compass set to a certain size gives the correct dimensions from any central point without having to make any adjustments to the compass. That is design convenience.

Also I don't buy religious nonsense and the idea that we need to be redeemed. Speak for yourself.

Show what you are talking about through building something that works. All I see from you is Swastika Swastika Swastika. It means nothing to me. Build it or stop distracting.

Comment

• banned

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          Show what you are talking about through building something that works. All I see from you is Swastika Swastika Swastika. It means nothing to me. Build it or stop distracting.
                          He stated clearly in this thread before that he is not interested in learning about anything in this thread, literally, yet he demands proof of something he can't comprehend and doesn't even know what he is asking for.

Besides, I booted him for his mouth going overboard for way too long.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Cosmic Induction Generator tuning and coonstruction

Hello,
                            I am attempting to build a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter using the mathematics that Eric provided for the Crystal Radio Initiative. However, I am going to attempt to build it using the Tesla disruptive discharge circuit (driven at 50kv from an induction coil) and two Tesla transformers connected in a bucking configuration (a.k.a Cosmic Induction Generator). The reason that I am building it like this this is to contain the dielectric flux between the terminals of the secondary.

I am struggling with the construction of this coil, however. In Tesla's lecture on High Frequency in London, he described a multi layered bucking coil transformer that is very similar to the Cosmic Induction Transformer. In the Alexanderson system presentation, Eric described this induction coil as one of the first iterations of the Tesla Transformer, and he also called it the perfected induction coil.

How would I go about tuning such a coil? Spacing the turns by 62% seems nearly impossible with such a coil due to the multiple layers. Would each half of the secondary (oppositely wound) act independently as a quarter wave resonator as in the Cosmic Induction Generator? Or would I want the total length of the secondary to be 1/4 wave length?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                              He stated clearly in this thread before that he is not interested in learning about anything in this thread, literally, yet he demands proof of something he can't comprehend and doesn't even know what he is asking for.

Besides, I booted him for his mouth going overboard for way too long.
                              Thanks Dr. Green & Aaron for a nice clean cut.

@Green

Don't let any of these back stabbers kill your desire to build, I
                              really am enjoying this experiment, mainly because I have always
                              wanted to build one. I just never knew what it did or what it is for.

Now I THINK I know, it is for producing HV Plasma to do HV experiments
                              and I think that you need 2 of them. One to transmit and one to
                              receive, but this is only what I think. I read and read these posts
                              and I speak English and still I am not sure of the end goal.

I look forward to some day understanding what this build does so
                              I watch and read and wonder.

Thanks for your diagrams and pictures. To each his own on his way
                              to learning what this stuff does and definitely lay the axe to people
                              who show nothing but hate.

Also, so far I think this is an experiment in how to create a 1/4 wave
                              resonant pump? Like any Tesla coil, right? It may seem like dumb
                              question so if you decide not to answer, I will understand.

Sign, watching and wondering.
                              Last edited by BroMikey; 01-12-2016, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajay View Post
                                Hello,
                                I am attempting to build a Tesla Magnifying Transmitter using the mathematics that Eric provided for the Crystal Radio Initiative. However, I am going to attempt to build it using the Tesla disruptive discharge circuit (driven at 50kv from an induction coil) and two Tesla transformers connected in a bucking configuration (a.k.a Cosmic Induction Generator). The reason that I am building it like this this is to contain the dielectric flux between the terminals of the secondary.

I am struggling with the construction of this coil, however. In Tesla's lecture on High Frequency in London, he described a multi layered bucking coil transformer that is very similar to the Cosmic Induction Transformer. In the Alexanderson system presentation, Eric described this induction coil as one of the first iterations of the Tesla Transformer, and he also called it the perfected induction coil.

How would I go about tuning such a coil? Spacing the turns by 62% seems nearly impossible with such a coil due to the multiple layers. Would each half of the secondary (oppositely wound) act independently as a quarter wave resonator as in the Cosmic Induction Generator? Or would I want the total length of the secondary to be 1/4 wave length?
                                Hi Ajay,

The Tesla multilayered coil transformer [bucking] is indeed one of the first iterations of the Tesla Transformer, it is a resonant induction coil. You could build one similar with all the effects. - Because of the large inductance together with the self-capacity, Tesla’s [London] induction transformer would likely have a much lower frequency than that of the Crystal Radio Initiative or TMT’s based on Eric’s design criteria.

The Crystal Radio Initiative or TMT’s using Eric’s design criteria are related to the Tesla’s Colorado Springs Transformer, not based on the “London Coil” as it were. Of course their general operation, general configuration and effects are similar. But you can’t have a multilayered [London] coil with 62% spacing!
                                Also the Eric’s CRI and TMT are designed for a specific Frequency, MW AM band for CRI and the TMT’s frequency is more freelance, but Eric’s idea is to utilise the 160M ham radio band, provided one is licenced for that. [1860Kc being Eric’s Magic Telluric band].

What do you mean exactly by “disruptive discharge circuit”? You wouldn’t want to operate a spark gap system on any ham band, (for long) or likely authorities from the FCC will hunt you down and tear you a new one, after complaints from other hams. So study ham radio and build yourself a CW, AM Radio Transmitter for the desired band.

You might get away with operating a spark gap London-style coil with a spark gap as it would likely be on the LF or VLF band, (below 300Khz)… Check your local radio frequency spectrum allocation chart…

Looking forward to seeing posts of your work.
                                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
                                X