This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi dR-Green:
    So do they serve very old Scots whisky in Cromwell's tavern? And what ale is being served in the pub, Scots or Irish?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
      Hi dR-Green:

The history of your village is indeed fascinating. I bet some times you go up the road to the tavern to get inspiration. So what do people do for living? From your pictures it looks like farming is an occupation, how about fishing? I doubt that there are many industries in the area. I know what you mean when one takes things for granted. The answer is to travel some time around the word and visit nasty places like Calcutta or the Barrio in Rio or Patagonia in the winter and when you return to home your appreciation for your place will increase.
      I just received my order of 500 feet of insulated #10 gage copper wire, so now I can put in my underground telluric antenna (after the temperature cools down a bit, we had 102 F today). I think I will make it about 300 feet long. I will also replace the connecting bare copper wires on my star diagonal ground system with insulated wires between the rods and into the house. I know you said you will install a star radial in your back yard. I strongly advice that you read the reference I put on the forum about a month ago about proper installation of a star radial grounding system.
      Sounds hot! The cold weather is definitely setting in here. I will read it, thanks for the reminder. I'm currently delaying buying the materials for my own ground system because of limited funds, but I'm progressing other aspects in the meantime so hopefully it will all come together in a couple of months or so.

We used to do gigs in the pub, and sometimes spend more time of band practice in the pub than practising the music. But pub owners tend to like to pay musicians in beer rather than cash, and this particular landlord used to drink with us to the point that before long the beer flowed for free all night, which is why I'll never drink beer again! I haven't been back there for years.

The same industries are taking over as are taking over every other civilised area until eventually every place is the same as everywhere else. But farming is still going strong. It primarily used to be coal mining and steel/tin/copper works but all those have shut down over the last few decades. All the old steam railways are now cycle paths etc.

Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
      Hi dR-Green:
      So do they serve very old Scots whisky in Cromwell's tavern? And what ale is being served in the pub, Scots or Irish?
      Felinfoel Brewery - The oldest brewery in Wales

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      Who made the coil seen towards the end of the video?
      <Raises hand>
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
        This should put you back on the rails again...

https://youtu.be/NQO-p_ff0Xs

Richard Hull from TCBOR shows the dissectible capacitor experiment. No moisture in glass here. (It took me awhile to dig this out of the 60 videos).
        I watched it and mylar is actually hygroscopic.
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poly..._terephthalate

Parrafin is considered to be the most Hydrophobic stuff around.
        https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrophobic
        Experiments - Hydrophobic properties of silicone fluids/Variant A

Experiments with parrafin show the charge on the metal plates!

Thought I share these findings.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
          I haven't seen any anti-Semitism. Plenty of anti-idiotism though.
          One thing that made me doubt this is that Eric mentions the phoenix liberator a number of times and these people are ver anti semitic.

http://phoenixarchives.com/liberator...191/111991.pdf

It also is a feeling I get when he uses pictures of swastika's in his books.

Comment

• http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• What I mean is he is leading us into the direction of the phoenix liberator consciously. When you read that magazin you will be sick with conspiracy and anti semitic thinking. Why is he doung that? Smart enough to let the phoenix express his ideas? I mean he could have said read the phoenix but only tuis part is usefull but he said nothing like that. He advised the whole paper. That and a feeling makes me wonder.

Comment

• And another thing. He never reads here but when he does he is scolding me instead of commenting on my data or questions. It seemed like he did not even read it. In a blink he calls me an orgonut and later explains that that is what he is thinking of me with as only reason that I have a dispute with drGreen. Not allowed to dispute or measure anything but what drGreen measures. Crazy because I took care to do the same measurement over and iver again and I still know it was right. Not a cat turd or whatever faeces he was throwing around here. Next time we read him he tells us he fired Polakowski with much proud for being a NFG. Perhaps he did not like my critisism on his mathematics because I am wondering if they where ever reviewed critical. When I started on some part he messed up indexes making a summing index a power index and goes on with that. Also his versor explanation makes no sense and is not bases on McFarlane. I have read the article more times still makes mo sense. Than you buy his book and that is about children stuff four quadrants nonsense.

Comment

• Hi orgonaut314:
                  So where do you stand with your experiment? I know my problem was that darn extra coil, which now we can ignore for the time being. Also I did not realize how important a good ground is. So now I am starting from square one and I think things will go better. My ground is almost finish, so we will see.
                  As far as all the equations, versors and so on concerns, unless they have immediate PRACTICAL value, I don't care. I would rather read Kurt Gödel's Collected Works If I would have the time. Take care.

Comment

• Hi Nhopa, I found it very difficult to make progress. I remember that finishing the secondary coil in some mysterious way made my cat run away. I spend a month searching. She was found in the end almost dead. Allways bad things happen when I push the devellopment. Perhaps it is not allowed?

One very different thing about Einstein that I also see as critisism on Dollard.
                    There is the Fizeau experiment where light is dragged by water but the speed can only be explained by partial dragging of the aether. The experiment is measuring the speed of light in streaming water. They expected to see the sum of the speed of water and light but it was smaller.

Than there is the Michelson Morley experiment that can only be explained by complete dragging of the aether by the earth.

So faced with these outcoms Lorentz hypothesed length contraction. Meaning that length of the aether is changed by the speed of the observer.

Lorentz thaught hard about another explanation but simple could not hold the aether dragging hypotheses up.

Later Einstein explaned that the aether exists but not in the way it was understood earlier.

I have thought long about it and I hold on to the Lorentz aether. Meaning there is a frame of absolute rest. Relative to that frame the universe works like a lens contracting space and time relative to the observer.

Only by ignoring Fizeau it is possible to believe in a simple aether.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fizeau_experiment
                    Last edited by orgonaut314; 10-17-2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Hi orgonaut314:

Sorry to hear about your cat's problem. Probably most animals, including cats and dogs or birds are very sensitive to signals we are deaf to. I think your cat figured out you are onto something and got away before became part of the experiment. Since what we do involves hi frequency, who knows?
                      Interesting to note that toward the end of his life, Einstein had some doubts about things he said earlier. I am sure by now he has figured it all out.
                      Food for thought: the entangled particles. Could they be communicating with each other thru aether at instantaneous velocity across any distance?
                      Take care.

Comment

• Aaah entanglement. Yes food for thought. Einstein did not want to abandon the locality principle. Bohm had an interesting theorie that works mathematically and abandons locality. It says that the two particles are one non local entity. He identified the pilot wave that is a non local wave describing the collective behaviour.
                        Quantum Physics: David Bohm / Bohmian Wave Mechanics

But about the cat. I find it interesting that we are starting to fight here after I published my ideas that it is the backward wave that is irritating the aether. This wave is identified in the Tesla coils and Eric identified it in the Alexanderson antenna's and the longitudional networks. So my conclusion is we should make devises that make backward waves.

there are tubes known to do this. The Alexanderson antenna does this. The left handed LC network does this.

The Backward Wave

Last edited by orgonaut314; 10-19-2015, 01:18 PM.

Comment

• Aether

Check out this web site Resonant Frequency Of The Aether
                          Should we design our coils to some of these frequencies listed in the article?
                          Last edited by Nhopa; 10-20-2015, 04:26 PM. Reason: Left out a sentence.

Comment

• CRI video and text

Hi Aaron:

I have purchased Eric's video and CRI text. How long before I get the email, so I can down load them?

Comment

• downloads

Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                              Hi Aaron:

I have purchased Eric's video and CRI text. How long before I get the email, so I can down load them?
                              Hi Nhopa,

Thank you for supporting Eric work!

After checking out of the shopping cart, it should take you directly to the login page so you don't have to wait. Simultaneously, 2 emails come with the login info.

Please forward your Clickbank receipts to Jeff at the email on this contact page: Contact Us - A & P Electronic Media by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann and he will help you out.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

I can clearly see that you are suggesting that the 4-quadrant theory that Eric Dollard and *others* promote is not new or special at all.

In fact there is only one person today linking the 4-quadrant theory to what gravity is ... and to what entanglement is hinting at ... yes there is a genius among us ... and it is not Eric Dollard ... who has recovered a model that even truth defaults to, and that is a good sign.

https://at37.wordpress.com/?s=swastika+entanglement
                                ^^^ it would be this fella here, a virtual newcomer to the world of virtual reality, a nobody who came out of 'nowhere' ...

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html
                                ^^^ closer to home

selah

Comment

Working...
                                X