This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Power of the Aether, errata

In the section of the talk on J. J. Thomson, I believe that equation 32, showing the formula for Power, should have t^3, rather than t^2 as in the Energy equation.

Eric does not disappoint....great talk.
    Last edited by serendipitor; 08-19-2015, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• correction?

Originally posted by serendipitor View Post
      In the section of the talk on J. J. Thomson, I believe that equation 32, showing the formula for Power, should have t^3, rather than t^2 as in the Energy equation.

Eric does not disappoint....great talk.
      Thanks, I'll ask next time I speak to him, which should be fairly soon.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Versor algebra volume ii, special theories of sequence operators as applied to power

* NEW RELEASE * VERSOR ALGEBRA VOLUME II, SPECIAL THEORIES OF SEQUENCE OPERATORS AS APPLIED TO POWER ENGINEERING
        If you have Volume I of Eric Dollard's Versor Algebra book, you know that it is very important to the electric and musical sciences because it actually gives a theoretical basis for versor or sequencing algebra for the first time in mathematical history.

70% of the proceeds from the links below go to EPD Laboratories, Inc.

Get Volume II at the low introductory special: Versor Algebra by Eric Dollard

Volume II has been much anticipated and it is finally here! We now take the theory from the first Volume and actually apply it to any number of phases including the enigmatic monopolar or true single phase invented by Tesla for his telluric ground transmission system. It will also cover two phase, which most people erroneously refer to as single phase, which is the common electricity that is available in your home. There are other phases including eight phase, which is necessary for the analysis of polyphonic music such as Bach's.

You will be able to observe the mathematical process without being sidetracked by numerous subscripts and the use of the same letter for a multiplicity of terms, which is the flaw in the available textbooks on the subject.

Get Volume II at the low introductory special: Versor Algebra by Eric Dollard
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Electricity and Magnetism J J Thomson

Electricity and Magnetism J J Thomson:

For those wanting J J Thomson, is readily available here:

https://ia802605.us.archive.org/4/it...01thomgoog.pdf

Answered my own question after listeninbg to Eric doing the 'Power Of The Ether' presentation as the slide is merely a representation of their thinking in that particular era.
          Going to snail mail to Eric as I don't think he has my results from the Cosmic Ray Detector (CRD).
          Sounds like we have a region where input and output need to be in harmony and is suggesting an ambient component involved and is a quality of the capacitor values used.

Smokey

Comment

• Nogier Frequencies

Nogier Frequencies:
            Aaron at the Conference made reference to Nogier Frequencies and you can see that here:

Dr. Paul Nogier and the Nogier Frequencies

Note the shape of the ear is in the form of an inverted foetus and there must be a reason for this.
            Excellent table showing the frequencies.
            Good information - Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Proper ground

Hi:
              I hate to change the current subject but I have grounding problem. After communicating with dR-Green I started some experiments based on Tesla's Radiant Energy patents US685957 and US68595757. I built a small 3 SQFT aluminum foil collector followed by a 24 SQFT collector. The results very not very good, so I tested my dedicated ground (that was good 2 years ago) and it measured over 1,500 Ohms with respect to my house outlet ground (or as it is also know as the "earth"). Next I purchased (5) 8' long copper clad steel grounding rods. I drove one into the ground 8 feet and measured the resistance between it and my house earth ground which was about 600 Ohms. Next I drove another 8 feet long rod into the ground 6' from the first one. When I connected those rods to my home ground I measured about 500 Ohms.
              Something is not right! I live in Arizona in a desert and as far as I know my soil resistivity in my area is about 24.8 Ohm-m. I made some calculations based on the following reference :Nothing found for Pdfs Resources Knowledge_Transfer, Pdf "Designing for a low resistance earth interface". Based on my calculation I should measure 10 Ohms per rod and not the 600 Ohms I get. So the questions are
              1. where am I going wrong?
              2. is it possible that my home earth is not even close to O Ohm?
              3. most of the circuits in the house are GFI protected, does that make any
              difference?
              4. using a digital multimeter may influence the measurement?
              5. my assumed soil resistivity is incorrect?

I was planning to make a star-radial grounding something Eric showed us a few years back. But the reference I gave above tells that the individual rods must be no closer to each other than at least 2.2 times their length. Based on this restriction the maximum number of grounding rods can only be 6 plus the one in the center (at least this rule saves some money on the rods).
              Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

• Reference reposted

Try this for reference. On Google type in "Designing for a low resistance earth interface". This is a 16 page pdf written by Roy B. Carpenter, Jr. and Joseph A. Lanzoni.
                Last edited by Nhopa; 08-26-2015, 03:56 PM. Reason: The initial reference will not post on this forum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                  But the reference I gave above tells that the individual rods must be no closer to each other than at least 2.2 times their length.
                  Is there any particular reason for that? I'm not sure that a multimeter in resistance mode is an accurate way to measure the earthing, there's some info here

http://www.esgroundingsolutions.com/...ystem-testing/

A house is considered to be adequately earthed with a single 1-2 metre rod, so that will be nowhere near what you're after.

Have you seen Eric's recent CRI video? There's good info on earthing in that. Basically you want to cover the greatest area possible with the collective earth rod arrangement.
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Grounding

Hi dR-Green:

The reason is given in my reference. These guys ran tests and the conclusion was that proper rod spacing is 2.2 times the rod length, anything closer is just waste. Also I am aware the various test methods but in order to use them one needs expensive instrumentation and elaborate test set up.
                    I did not seen Eric's CRI presentation but I have the sketch Eric provided for us back in 2012 that shows a star radial system with a center rod plus 16 rods on a circle of 20 to 40 feet diameter. Considering my reference, 10 of those rods are useless, waste of money.
                    What other alternate do I have to measure earth ground to house ground resistance?
                    I will place my 5 grounding rod in accordance with the reference's recommendation. One in the center and 4 around it, spaced at 17 feet apart. I will report back on the result. Currently our temperature runs around 43 C, 110 F so I can do only one rod per day.
                    As a side note, if one of you in the forum has building plans for a sophisticated VLF or PI type metal detector, please let me know.

Comment

Hi dR-Green:

The reason is given in my reference. These guys ran tests and the conclusion was that proper rod spacing is 2.2 times the rod length, anything closer is just waste. Also I am aware the various test methods but in order to use them one needs expensive instrumentation and elaborate test set up.
                      I did not seen Eric's CRI presentation but I have the sketch Eric provided for us back in 2012 that shows a star radial system with a center rod plus 16 rods on a circle of 20 to 40 feet diameter. Considering my reference, 10 of those rods are useless, waste of money.
                      What other alternate do I have to measure earth ground to house ground resistance?
                      I will place my 5 grounding rod in accordance with the reference's recommendation. One in the center and 4 around it, spaced at 17 feet apart. I will report back on the result. Currently our temperature runs around 43 C, 110 F so I can do only one rod per day.
                      As a side note, if one of you in the forum has building plans for a sophisticated VLF or PI type metal detector, please let me know.
                      Unless you already have the expensive equipment to measure it, then the easy conclusion is that it doesn't really matter. It is what it is so getting some measured number is only good for personal satisfaction or information. Unless you intend to dig it all up and make changes upon finding the numbers too high.

Also bearing in mind that you can't really measure the resistance of your arrangement at Point A without using an equivalent arrangement at Point B, otherwise it will only be as good as the worst connection you have, so it mostly defies the point as it won't give you any meaningful reading.

You can use a hammer action drill or pneumatic drill type contraption for easy earth rod installation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcAUkLa2L-c

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Grounding

Hi dR-Green:
                        Thank you for the video. It seems these guys did not check the published minimum recommended distance from buildings, which is 8 feet.
                        It is also interesting to note that Tesla was always very concerned with high ground resistance. I wonder how he measured ground resistance in Colorado Springs.
                        Let say I will run tests to try to duplicate Tesla's Radiant Energy patent. Are you saying it does not matter if my ground resistance is 10 Ohms or 600 Ohms? I will expect positive charges from my collector and negative charges from the earth into the capacitor, so ground resistance will influence the result. What is your measured resistance from your house "earth" to an outside ground?
                        As far as driving rods down 8 feet into the ground it is not difficult in the desert, but the heat is something else. Keep cool.

Comment

Are you saying it does not matter if my ground resistance is 10 Ohms or 600 Ohms?
                          I'm not saying it doesn't matter, I'm saying it doesn't matter as long as you can't accurately measure it and then improve it. Just do the best job you can and there's nothing more you can do about it, it will be the best you can get out of the location whether you've measured it or not.

I live in a 100 year old house so the mains earth is actually earthed outside. That's how I receive my own transmissions off the toaster!

Comment

I did not seen Eric's CRI presentation but I have the sketch Eric provided for us back in 2012
                            It's good and goes into more detail, available here

Crystal Radio Initative
                            Last edited by dR-Green; 09-01-2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• This video is a bit of nature I filmed on a beach a couple of months ago. Apparently when the water started flowing too fast it would impede itself through forming standing waves and causing the water to flow in the opposite direction in the turbulence, at the same time waves intermittently/spontaneously form and travel back up the stream seemingly unaffected by the commotion and then vanish.

Stream On A Beach - Travelling & Standing Waves - YouTube

Comment

• Cri

Hi dR-Green:
                                Thank you for the information, I subscribed for the video.
                                The waves on the beach are indeed interesting. It seems they form over the sand ripples on the bottom then some of the water flow goes under the standing waves, giving them a spin against the water flow and the rest of the water flow goes over the standing waves. This split water flow perhaps create a low pressure zone in front of these standing waves thus make these waves move upstream while they slowly rotate toward upstream. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X