• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    It really comes down to costs that must be overcome
    to make this a workable situation otherwise dR_Greene and his way
    is what he adapted to the situation.
    Nothing has been adapted to the situation. I do not speak for Eric or on his behalf.
    Last edited by dR-Green; 07-23-2015, 10:18 PM.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• GLOM acquisition

Got some new old GLOM yesterday, type VA50S, VS50S, and VS67S photocells.

VS50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90CV
      90CV @ The National Valve Museum
      http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90cv.pdf

VA50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90AV
      90AV @ The National Valve Museum
      http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90av.pdf

No datasheet found for VS67 as yet.

Also a DC Millivolt source used for calibrating instruments

Found this video on the unit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJXTxu_TnM

As well as this thing which appears to have 1907 and someone's initials carved on the inside cover, which measures +/-70 something that no one knows what. The needle is broken but according to my father it was intact not long ago so I guess it must have bounced off or something during transport. Looks like it can be fixed.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        Nothing has been adapted to the situation. I do not speak for Eric or on his behalf.
        Sorry dR-Green There was no need for me to involve you in a statement about orgonaut having an alternative in coping as you don't have any obligation other than what you want to volunteer. I thank you for what you have published here.

Orgonaut, in industry the equivalent sub-circuit is nice to have but I use spice as a quick
        way to test formulas like C++ to assign variables at the onset.
        The program generates data, The spreadsheet is compared to real life and the model is reverse engineered.
        I designate the functions that work but have no explanation, I comment in the source code.
        Digital or analog it is how it is used for good or evil as we try to be responsible for what we make.
        Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-24-2015, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• Details on Eric's presentation

Details on Eric's presentation: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...onference.html
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Thank you Aaron!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
              orgonaut314,
              I have an idea that might help confirm whether these networks really generate a "different" kind of electricity than a SPICE model considers...

You have experimented with Tesla coils for therapy and similar purposes, to judge by your previous posts.

Well, if you build one of these networks and run the "longitudinal" current through your body at a safe and low voltage... does it FEEL different than regular electricity?
              Hi Marcus. My idea is too that the coil works different than the SPICE model and the build model with coils and inductors. But you are right I would have to test that to be certain.

I do have peculiar results with my coil.

However a much more remarkable thing has also occurred. This summer it was very hot but I did not feel it. Also visitors said it was cold in the home while the temperature measured like 30 degrees. I have witnessed this more than one year. In the past my house was very hot during summer but nowadays it is not anymore. I do not know exactly how this effect is caused but know the coil is involved as shutting it down stops the cooling. I think the coil is making an aether flow that works cooling. It seems to cool most at the feet.
              This to me is really a remarkable observation and I know for sure SPICE does not do that SPICE does show me how the wave behaves and gives me some clues as to possible models for space waves or counter space waves.

As to the measurements on the coil. I do not react anymore as I have the coil almost three years or so and know by now how to measure right. If someone can not reproduce the effects I have with their coil to bad for them. I am moving on

Oh I forgot to mention. A few years ago I happened to get cured from the flu with my coil and someone on this forum asked me about the frequency of the coil and that happened to be 3,2MHz. Now that happened to be a Rife frequency that he used to heal the flu. So what a coincidence that was. The effects where rather dramatically. I started to need handkerchiefs but after 15 minutes coils time all viruses where dead. I was still weak but no paper needed anymore.

Last year no flu appeared.

This year again I got a flu. I remembered the coil so I thought lets try you never know. I sat in front of the coil and not much happened. Than I remembered that it needed 3,2MHz and by now the coil operated at a lower frequency. So I removed everything and made the coil operate at 3,2MHz again and yes in 15 minutes or less all viruses where gone again. Little paper needed and I was less week as I cured earlier than the other time. So does this coil kill virusses yes. PErhaps every static field does so I do not know but it seems this one is very strong even with 20V on it.

Research will continue. Hope Eric finds his maths. I care more for results.
              Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-27-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• orgonaut,
                Apologies but I do not quite understand what you wrote about the coil and your audio... wenn Sie Deutsch screiben würden und eine Übersetzung beifügen würde es vielleicht besser klappen

It sounds like you are using the coil to transmit audio direct to the ears, is that correct?

Regarding the inductor-and-capacitor model working differently, there is a video which I believe Aether Force did where Eric is talking with John Polakowski. In this video Eric says he has replicated all the effects of the Tesla coils using inductor-capacitor LMD-network style models, but he does not go into details.

If this statement is to be believed then your "orgone" healing should also be achievable using ordinary capacitors and inductors.

Unfortunately I think the video was never posted to Youtube, just to the AetherForce site (which I don't want to bother even going to right now)... all I know is it's named IMG0166--Cellular. Here is a transcript of the exchange:

(Starting at 04:09)
                JOHN: So you were talking that you might be able to synthesize the same type of effects...
                ERIC: I have, all of it. I've synthesized all of it with analog networks, everything.
                JOHN: Really.
                ERIC: Yeah.
                JOHN: I didn't know that. So you don't even really need the Tesla transformers anymore.
                ERIC: To a certain extent no... but that's kind of all developmental I don't really want to get into that.
                JOHN: So that's somewhere down the road...
                JOHN: So you could potentially take what you have in a coil and put it in a little box.
                ERIC: Yeah... maybe.. but I don't want to get that far right now, I want to stick with this...
                JOHN: Sounds good.

Comment

August 15, Saturday - Eric Dollard, The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity
                  Thanks Aaron, looking forward to this one!

Comment

• [QUOTE=dR-Green;278324]Got some new old GLOM yesterday, type VA50S, VS50S, and VS67S photocells.

VS50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90CV
                    90CV @ The National Valve Museum
                    http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90cv.pdf

VA50 "sensibly equivalent" to 90AV
                    90AV @ The National Valve Museum
                    http://www.r-type.org/pdfs/90av.pdf

No datasheet found for VS67 as yet.

Nice glom dR Green. Nothing like New. Old. Glom. because it’s rare. Looks like you have photocells for red, infrared and blue spectrum.
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I also can’t wait for the video release! I’m even more excited after reading the presentation summary!

Sorry to hear John Polakowski didn’t make the event. I was looking forward to his talk on transmission networks etc.

Sounds like it was a very successful conference overall.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                        orgonaut,
                        Apologies but I do not quite understand what you wrote about the coil and your audio... wenn Sie Deutsch screiben würden und eine Übersetzung beifügen würde es vielleicht besser klappen

It sounds like you are using the coil to transmit audio direct to the ears, is that correct?

Regarding the inductor-and-capacitor model working differently, there is a video which I believe Aether Force did where Eric is talking with John Polakowski. In this video Eric says he has replicated all the effects of the Tesla coils using inductor-capacitor LMD-network style models, but he does not go into details.

If this statement is to be believed then your "orgone" healing should also be achievable using ordinary capacitors and inductors.

Unfortunately I think the video was never posted to Youtube, just to the AetherForce site (which I don't want to bother even going to right now)... all I know is it's named IMG0166--Cellular. Here is a transcript of the exchange:

(Starting at 04:09)
                        JOHN: So you were talking that you might be able to synthesize the same type of effects...
                        ERIC: I have, all of it. I've synthesized all of it with analog networks, everything.
                        JOHN: Really.
                        JOHN: I didn't know that. So you don't even really need the Tesla transformers anymore.
                        ERIC: To a certain extent no... but that's kind of all developmental I don't really want to get into that.
                        JOHN: So that's somewhere down the road...
                        JOHN: So you could potentially take what you have in a coil and put it in a little box.
                        ERIC: Yeah... maybe.. but I don't want to get that far right now, I want to stick with this...
                        JOHN: Sounds good.
                        Thanks. Good info! I removed the audio part. I can not explain that because saying to much people would hurt themselves so that has to remain an occult secret.

That Eric investigates these waves himself in the analogue networks would explain why he says nothing on it in recent talks anymore. Perhaps it would also explain his anger?

To drGreen I would say that if Eric thinks these networks make the Tesla coil would not your coil have to behave like them? Seen the Borderland video yet or do you not care enough for investing all that time to watch a video an than admit you where wrong about the space conjunction?

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                          To drGreen I would say that if Eric thinks these networks make the Tesla coil would not your coil have to behave like them? Seen the Borderland video yet or do you not care enough for investing all that time to watch a video an than admit you where wrong about the space conjunction?
                          Again. The Tesla coil isn't purely an LMD network. Energy SPIRALS around the coil. I watched said video years ago. Apparently you need to watch it again too.

Comment

• I was impressed with the post below, We have one more HV safety person.
                            Working with electricians who have regular safety meetings and pride
                            they use a proven system having plan B backup plan. The cost of safety
                            is what it is staying alert and following procedures specific
                            to tesla. This also says alot about the energetic forum.
                            Hope everyone stays safe.

http://www.energeticforum.com/278427-post672.html
                            Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-28-2015, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Power of Aether by Eric Dollard

70% of the proceeds of the sale for this presentation go to EPD Laboratories, Inc. when using the links below:

We're excited to launch The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard. It's almost 4 hours long and is of one of the most important presentations he has ever given. And the layman can understand most of it.

It is not only a history lesson, it teaches about harmonics and how it relates to music and electricity but it actually goes way beyond that. You just have to at least read the entire website to see what it is really about by clicking on the link below. Plus... it discusses something very special and very, VERY important...

A HISTORICAL FIRST - for the first time ever, J.J. Thomson's equations from Matter and Electricity have been clarified and straightened out so that they actually make sense. J.J. Thomson is the man who discovered the electron so paying attention to the rest of his work just may be worth paying attention to.

Why is this important? It is the actual foundation necessary to move in the direction of being able to directly engineer the aether both mathematically and in concrete form!

Get your copy here: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Thompson used some letters in his equations to represent certain things in one place and used the same letters elsewhere to represent something completely different, which obscures the importance of his work. Did Thomson do this on purpose to hide what he was up to? We can't say for sure, but Eric Dollard has cracked open Thomson's mess and gave continuity and much-needed clarity to it, which is one of the most important contributions to the science of the aether in over 100 years!

Although this presentation is nearly 4 hours and goes into a lot of depth on various related subjects, Eric Dollard considers it to be a basic primer to orient the viewer to these concepts. Later, he will be going much deeper into not just music and harmonics but into the work of J.J. Thomson, which he considers to be just as important as Tesla's if not more and that is saying a lot.

Get your copy here: The Power of the Aether as Related to Music and Electricity by Eric Dollard

Sincerely,
                              Aaron at EricPDollard.com

p.s. We're going to extend the introductory discount for Jim Murray's Dynaflux presentation a couple more days to give everyone a chance since there isn't much time between the releases of the presentations.

Here is what has been released from the conference so far:

The Dynaflux Concept & Lenz's Law by Jim Murray - Dynaflux Alternator by Jim Murray

Magnetic Energy Secrets Part 3 by Paul Babcock - http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?of...dollard&pid=65
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Earth Solar System

Earth Solar System:
                                Have had a speed read of the Video presentation by Eric of 'Power Of Ether' from the Conference and looks interesting but not quite what I was looking for.
                                However, what caught my eye was the Earth Solar System on page/slide 178 and would like to know the reference for that slide.
                                Can anyone assist please - thanks?

Have been doing some research into the Flat Earth and the true shape of Earth and our Solar System as all we get is the fudged Photoshop version from NASA.

Doing my own Sun Distance readings on a weekly basis and today's calculation was 3,213 miles (5,171 km).

Said to be 'about 3,100 miles' so appear to be in the ballpark but with the Analemma doing a figure '8' will predict that it will vary throughout the year's cycle.
                                Method I have developed only requires one angle reading at midday and the setup is simple and requires only a small amount of baseband distance calculation using readily available distances.
                                NASA gives the distance as 94.5 million miles (149.6 million kilometers).
                                So why the deceit and lies and when are we going to get the truth?

Would like to know of Eric's opinion on the shape of the Earth and how our Sun and the Planets are truly arranged and of course, is the Earth a flat plane?
                                People working at the so called 'South Pole' are questioning its shape as they appear to have significant distance problems and would agree if it is a solid ice edge that circles the entire Earth as a rim or edge with the North Pole at its centre.

Have about 5 projects in the Lab at this time but working outside while it is cool and wont get back till the weather begins to warm.
                                Looking at the disclosures of Canadian Gerard Morin as he appears to have set up an experiment that equals Tesla's Impulse technology in driving an electric motor through a small washing machine pump at RF and producing considerable light at the output:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzXuN0-K5A

Have asked him to replace or at least verify his Digital Meters with Analogue readings as from my own experience, 'radiant' or 'cold' energy plays havoc with digital electronics.
                                Wondering what excess ambient energy is being produced by the Carbon brushes of the motor and then I came across this from Tesla which also came from Eric's presentation:

Patent US0381968

Imagine what the brushes are doing here with respect to impulses and RF.

Catching up on the site here and will be back shortly.

Smokey

Comment

Working...
                                X