Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Eric. You seem to be afraid of constructive criticism. I am glad you still read this and you should have seen my experiments and everything I say is based on experiments. By calling me names you try to make me less important. Does it hurt very much to see that you have made mistakes (little turds) in your writings? I have pointed out a few in the past. Even your design for the vacuum amp is flawed because it does not do 3MHz.

But put your head in the dirt again. You only friend dr-Green was never insulted by me. We had an experimental difference. My calculations using an advanced calculator (using only Kirchhoffs laws) showed my results to be promising. No structural comment from you I see. To bad. Back to hating everyone and turning friends in enemies by calling them names. When will you learn that that does not work? Is a coyote to old to learn?

But by now you will not be so angree anymore but you have to keep up appearance. I wish you no harm and am thankfull for the learning experience. I do criticise the mistakes and I do think we can go further than where you are right now. My study of the backward wave or left handed transmission line seems promising. These old 4th order differential equations (steinmetz) are solved these days for the both modes and that does not need versors

The fase speed is negative for a backward wave the group speed is positive. The wavelength is reverse depending on omega for a backward wave. The speed is a total weired number. But there is much more. See these publications made by a theoretical physicist living near me where I studied physics. Yeah now I am the enemy a physics guy lol Sorry for small typos tried to correct is not my natural language.

Best wishes and hope you find it to forgive me for bluntly criticising the work done here. My opinion is that the truth justifies this.
    http://www.dspe.nl/cms_file.php?from...&forceDownload
    In english
    http://xlab.me.berkeley.edu/MURI/Kickoff/Jan25/Itoh.pdf
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-18-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• How does Spice work. Some of you might wonder if Spice is some evil machine that does things we do not understand for those some simple explanations.

Spice use Kirchhoffs laws and solves a great number of simultaneous equations.

If I draw a simple network like the longitudional network Eric showed Spice calculates the currents and voltages equations following Kirchhoffs laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchh...s_circuit_laws

Now we could do that by hand by saying
      "The sum of the emfs in any closed loop is equivalent to the sum of the potential drops in that loop."
      and
      "The algebraic sum of currents in a network of conductors meeting at a point is zero."

But the computer does this much faster. There is nothing more to it. No magic, no evil and much more accurate with less turds than a human can produce.

Oh and Tesla calculated a lot. Look at the Colorado spring notes. They are full of calculations that Tesla spend long afternoons on calculating. He would have loved Spice if it had been available.
      Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-18-2015, 10:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
        To be honest it does not even take the magic away as the lefthanded network is interesting to study. I believe it models the longitudional transmission of a wave in the Coulomb lines like Eric mentioned. I have not discovered counter space yet but I do see that that the wave in a left handed transmission network has a reverse relation between frequency and wavelength. It can be described with the Maxwell equations using a negative mu and negative epsilon.
        Here's the problem with using simulations. Because we don't completely understand electricity, our models are incomplete. As a result, our simulations will only correctly map what we've correctly modeled. But we haven't correctly modeled everything, and there are numerous effects which Maxwell's equations simply do not account for, or just get completely false.

For example, you cannot take the self-inductance of a single loop of wire using Faraday's Law. It simply isn't possible. This is pretty important, because if you can't take the self-inductance of a loop, then you can't take the self-inductance of anything accurately without using some sort of erroneous mutual inductance model. Not to mention that Faraday's Law and Kirchoff's Law contradict each other.

Then we have the displacement current problem. Maxwell thinks that both a changing electric field and a moving charge create magnetic fields If we think about this for a second we can determine that it is false. Suppose you look at a charge moving inside a wire. According to Maxwell, that moving charge will create a current. Now let's also look at the electric field outside of the wire. According to Maxwell, if the electric field is varying, we'll see the exact same amount of current generated by the electric field around the wire... In other words, if what Maxwell says is true, then we'd be seeing twice the amount of inductance around a wire than we already see...

But the easiest way to disprove this is to simply test it yourself. Take a capacitor and place an inductor between the plates. Then measure the magnetic field of the inductor. Then replace the capacitor with a wire and put the wire inside the loop. Measure the magnetic field again. Maxwell predicts these currents to be equal. If you see a substantial difference between the magnetic field between a capacitor and the magnetic field around a wire, then congratulations, realize Maxwell and the physicists are nuts and don't even fully test their own theories.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natusake View Post

But the easiest way to disprove this is to simply test it yourself. Take a capacitor and place an inductor between the plates. Then measure the magnetic field of the inductor. Then replace the capacitor with a wire and put the wire inside the loop. Measure the magnetic field again. Maxwell predicts these currents to be equal. If you see a substantial difference between the magnetic field between a capacitor and the magnetic field around a wire, then congratulations, realize Maxwell and the physicists are nuts and don't even fully test their own theories.
          Now that makes me LOL. The scientific University level of understanding

is = to monkey's counting apples and oranges while fighting over them

and throwing them at one another. That is so simple it is funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Natusake View Post
            Then we have the displacement current problem. Maxwell thinks that both a changing electric field and a moving charge create magnetic fields If we think about this for a second we can determine that it is false. Suppose you look at a charge moving inside a wire. According to Maxwell, that moving charge will create a current. Now let's also look at the electric field outside of the wire. According to Maxwell, if the electric field is varying, we'll see the exact same amount of current generated by the electric field around the wire... In other words, if what Maxwell says is true, then we'd be seeing twice the amount of inductance around a wire than we already see...
            Hi Natusake. Your points are generally right about using models. However spice does not use maxwell. It sums currents and voltages like every engineer should do and calculates the results. Of cause it only works if we agree that a cap does not create energy or a coil does not create energy. Normally they do not so than spice is an advanced calculator to get some insight.

He but your point about Maxwell is interesting. I you allow me to give my point of view on this read on. Maxwell describes the magnetic field as a result of both displacement current and normal current. You have to realise that there is a direction of those currents involved. The normal current runs along the wire and the magnetic field is around the wire according to Maxwell. The displacement current is in the direction of the electric field of the wire so it is directed at right angles to the wire to where the electric field of the wire points. generally it is to the opposite wire carrying the back current. So the displacement current is at right angles to the wire and the magnetic field that is associated is in another direction than the magnetic field around the wire. At very high frequencies this displacement energy is radiated away because we have an antenna.

So your experiment is based on a wrong assumption of the displacement current being in the same direction as the normal current.

However it is interesting to investigate the magnetic field in a capacitor. According to Eric energy disappears into counterspace and oscillates back inside a capacitor. So that would make the remaining transversal energy much less than expected and actually the magnetic field seems less than expected but the accuracy of the measurements is poor and my sources of info are not very reliable. To bad I do not have equipment to do measurements myself with squids (super conductive elements).

Comment

• Personally I am working on the understanding of the tesla coil simplified to differential equations and lumped circuits.

This is the way Steinmetz saw the Tesla coil according to the book fourquandrantrepresentation from Eric.

I am trying to be absolutely sure that it simplifies to the shunt concatenated network. Eric says this in his earlier writings but I try to convince myself.

In the first picture we simple can spot K and there is no question that K is right in the second picture. But I am contemplating on M. In the first picture it is the trafo inductance between L1 and L2. But can it be represented by a simple coil M? My first feeling is yes it can and the shunt concatenated network is a correct simplification. Any thoughts anyone?

Comment

• dR_greene uses the long hand approach which is used to verify if his
                replication matches. When he asks questions and there is no reply we wonder
                if the steps taken to solve this are identical ? This is why we watch how this is done.
                I am not sure if there is another hang up? Is this so difficult ? Is it because the test points
                and the test set up are in question ? Possibly dR-greene needs to publish an illustrated guide
                on the specific steps he used to derive his replication?

In Bolinas the offensive mentality had no right to damage the artifacts. It appears that the real estate development company claims it was for a cancer support center. This is a question of intent that has not been satisfied. It appears the next generation were bound by loyalty that disregards the advancement of technology. Truly a waste of very unique and valuable equipment. Something like an RCA making a trust that specified the complex use. Dollard remained at the main site during the demolishion. The other radio sites recieved help and went along with this ?

Concidering the hierarchy of Mathematics domain such as Berkley. Not being on a level playing field can be a challenge.
                I wonder if Dollard's equations will simply remain as an archive. Possibly a Matlab version would be ignored for the same
                reasons ?
                Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-20-2015, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Even your design for the vacuum amp is flawed because it does not do 3MHz.
                  Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm afraid that mistake is yours, as it was given in relation to the Crystal Radio Initiative, the general/example coil design showing a frequency of 1000 kc, and with the intention of being worked with coils designed in the MW AM frequency band. Or in other words, if you want to use that amp, you will need to build a bigger coil.

Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                  Should the electric and the magnetic field on a Tesla coil be in space conjunction or in space disjunction?
                  The most recent information Eric shared on that aspect was given here

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                  And again again again, the vacuum tube and meter should be removed from direct contact with the secondary as you are not measuring the coil's natural behaviour when they are connected.

Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                  If I happen to measure this as the only one should that not raise questions about how my coil was constructed?
                  I believe where you have become unstuck is that this issue was raised and you ignored it. I've mentioned probes being too close to the coil, the vacuum tube terminal etc affecting the measurements and coil behaviour. All in all it's not a convincing argument because the fundamentals haven't been addressed, or acknowledged for that matter.

Bear in mind that the TMT is meant to output its energy through the earth, the ground end where there is supposed to be maximum current. More is also mentioned in the recent Crystal Radio Initiative video presentation.

Also I will have to look at the Borderland video again as it has been a while, but from memory I'm pretty sure both modes of the analog network are in space disjunction, only they are swapped from one end to the other depending on the mode.
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Ok. I again made a one loop wire measuring the magnetic field along my coil.

I saw that the max magnetic field was close to the middle. So I looked what was wrong and the measuring device (small as it was with one loop) still took the resonance off a little. I held the measuring device on the same place close to the coil and retuned the resonance. I tuned the resonance with a different meter making sure that the max E field was on top. Now again I measured and the magnetic field is again max very close to the top. I measured this again and again. Making absolutely certain I did not turn the loop or whatever.

There is simple no other answer. The measurements are done carefully enough and the outcomes is consistent enough to know for sure that electric and magnetic waves are max on top.

My explanation stays that there is a backward wave resonance on the coil a resonance that I can see as I solve the differential equations that describe the coil. Spice tells me I am right too.

So what do you have. Eric that never solved the equations and seems to have missed this point of space conjunctance and backward wave though he was close to solving it with his analogue networks.

But I will be silent I just made the measurements because even I began to doubt with all the evidence here. Could the great Eric not understand this? Could the great drGreen have made a wrong coil? How possible is that. Yet all the facts support my data.

Perhaps others can make careful measurements and we can see if it is possible to make a coil with to little capacitance. I still think you used to small solid wire creating a transversal resonance as my simulations indicate that as a possible explanation.

ps they call it a backwave because its phase speed is in the opposite direction of its energy and that is exactly what we see here. A normal wave travels in space in the same direction as its energy.
                    Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-21-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                      Also I will have to look at the Borderland video again as it has been a while, but from memory I'm pretty sure both modes of the analog network are in space disjunction, only they are swapped from one end to the other depending on the mode.
                      Please do and convince yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                        Concidering the hierarchy of Mathematics domain such as Berkley. Not being on a level playing field can be a challenge.
                        I wonder if Dollard's equations will simply remain as an archive. Possibly a Matlab version would be ignored for the same
                        reasons ?
                        I followed the approach Eric made himself when he introduced the analogue networks. I simple figured that using spice is the same thing. However I do see that both approaches disregard the fields involved. They only tell us something about voltages and currents and when we use many networks we get a solution to the differential equations involved. That last step is not possible with analogue networks because it would involve a lot of work.

Now from this approach new insights can be learned. I do not want to say Erics approach is wrong I want to add information and go further and learn more. There is no shame in taking one approach and extending on it. I thought this whole open source community was to improve on each other and learn. Now I do get a lot of negativity thrown my way for trying to help out. I think most people in my place would have stopped contributing. However I am not most people.

But there is a lot more I could contribute.

Right now I am contemplating if Erics versor approach would learn us more as it involves the real fields. The analogue computers and spice do not involve the real magnetic and electric fields. The are just mathematical analogues.

Also I am contemplating what these analogues represent. Perhaps inside the Tesla coil the longitudional induction causes the backward wave to travel in counterspace?

Perhaps counterspace can mathematica be seen as the analogue networks? Is my spice model a model for counterspace?

So in no way I am saying Tesla coils do not make Orgon energy or dematerialised waves. I just contemplated further on what Eric wrote himself. The main contribution being that the wave on the Tesla coil is a backward wave that is studied more in literature.

Using Matlab would not work at this stage as we doe only have the Maxwell equations for the fields. We first would need extensions to Maxwell for longitudional induction. We would also need to model space and counterspace in Matlab.

So the differential equations for a transmission line or for a Tesla coil are not the same as the differential equations for space and counterspace. Eric is much further in that area. But perhaps one day we will see a small light and understand how we could model counterspace mathematically. If I look at the backward wave I see that its wavelength is 1/wavelengt of a normal wave. Also I have to replace C -> 1/L and L -> 1/C. I can build the Maxwell equation with negative epsilon and mu and that would describe the same wave but than the conclusion would be that this Maxwell equation is the counterspace equation.

Meta materials have been made that fullfill these Maxwell equations. Would these metamaterials model counterspace?

Anyway these are some thoughts in my mind.

Comment

• I am also contemplating George van Tassels formula F=1/T.

Written this way it simple states that the frequency = 1/period and that is a very true and simple formula that works for every wave with a period and a frequency.

But perhaps it is a relation between the frequency in space and the period in counterspace. Counterspace being time.

So at a certain frequency of the Tesla coil there would be standing waves in time with a "length" 1/4*T.

So now tune your Tesla coil to project energy at any time in the future or past
                          Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-22-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

There is simple no other answer. The measurements are done carefully enough and the outcomes is consistent enough to know for sure that electric and magnetic waves are max on top.
                            Not if the max was first found in the middle and had to be shifted through retuning. By compensating in this way you are making it so the coil is only in resonance when the probe is at the top, and as you move it down it gets detuned, so you are no longer measuring a coil that's tuned to self-resonance. The coil should be tuned to resonance, PERIOD, then keep MAXIMUM possible distance between probe and the coil at all times. If measurement equipment is having an effect then that's something you're going to have to work around, not retune the coil as an easy compensation. Also, is the vacuum tube terminal still connected?

In the older material, Eric refers to the extra coil as the Tesla coil or Tesla extra coil.

The geometry of the extra coil makes it so the effective propagation velocity is faster than light.

The secondary coil of the Tesla transformer has a different geometry and does not exceed the speed of light.

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            Orgonaut secondary coil analysis

Measured Propagation = 68.62%

Notes on "Eric Dollard - Transverse & Longitudinal Electric Waves"

Analog network is for study of electric waves. It's a simulation of a transmission line. A software simulation of this is a simulation of a simulation.

Energy spirals around the extra coil as a combination of the TEM and LMD directions. This gives rise to the faster than light propagation.

The Tesla coil is not purely an LMD network.
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Orgonaut good progress for this thread. Like a release of meaningful expression.

Because of record temperatures in Lone Pines and the museum has been destroyed.
                              It is very sad and angry situation. A difficult job to recall details of the Bolinas site.

So with best efforts and a spiral notebook and a handful of great pencils Eric continues his mathematics passion.

Sometimes enjoys classical music to get him closer to the last page of a new book.
                              Listens to clear signal radio and ham on a telluric antenna. amazing!

Seems like you need some time one on one with Eric to get anywhere on your ideas.
                              It is unfortunate but, that is Erics way of doing things on his terms.
                              It really comes down to costs that must be overcome
                              to make this a workable situation otherwise dR_Greene and his way
                              is what he adapted to the situation. Eric would'nt use an abacus or computer
                              but his written proof would be correct and that is how he was trained.

Erics knowledge and what he understands has not been fully tapped and
                              I recall some ideas regarding analytical geometry of hyperbolic conic sections.
                              And he probably did not complete those but then again we are only human.

Because of these constraints we leave it up to him. He shows up when he does
                              and he uses long hand and is focused and detailed as a math person. This is shown
                              by his lectures and occasional wise cracks.
                              Last edited by mikrovolt; 07-23-2015, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• orgonaut314,
                                I have an idea that might help confirm whether these networks really generate a "different" kind of electricity than a SPICE model considers...

You have experimented with Tesla coils for therapy and similar purposes, to judge by your previous posts.

Well, if you build one of these networks and run the "longitudinal" current through your body at a safe and low voltage... does it FEEL different than regular electricity?

Comment

Working...
                                X