This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhohhoh.

see everything you have to look at it normally, no matter how they twist it.

if you think american dollar is legitamate, then your crazy.

if you think that i think greenpeace arent pieces of crap, your crazy.

you think its ok they destroy something then now, they want it for saving the tsunamis ? you think theyll do it? thats waht your saying and you want money for it.

ohhohoh. not a moron here.

Comment

• off topic

Give dR_Green some respect. He has replicated a lot of Eric's work and is sharing it openly and hasn't asked for anything in return.

You haven't contributed anything other than your rants, which do absolutely nothing in terms of moving all of this forward so please take your cynical rants elsewhere.

Thank you.

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
      ohhohhoh.

see everything you have to look at it normally, no matter how they twist it.

if you think american dollar is legitamate, then your crazy.

if you think that i think greenpeace arent pieces of crap, your crazy.

you think its ok they destroy something then now, they want it for saving the tsunamis ? you think theyll do it? thats waht your saying and you want money for it.

ohhohoh. not a moron here.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• your worthless attacks on me saying i was spewing propoganda are all crap just like this same attack again..

you already spoke of me once and I see what corruption you censor for.

this forum is only a con for you to trick people into thinking people talk, its what you scam artists on the itnernet do, y8ou take made up concepts people have done and destroy them.

sit there and ask for donations and complain why noone speaks of tesla, you don't have no right to talk so, don't, then about it.

if, you don't like what i have to say, noone really cares what you have to say either. i dont fall for scare tactics or any kinds of propoganda by anyone, ever.

as ALL I SAID is that you have to see things the way they are normally. always.

you will not survive without things normal. you have to eat. you have to sleep, drink water, do stuff.

thinking that man makes earthquake detection, and that we wouldnt accomodate for it is STUPID. oh no i dont want that, no id rather die in a burning vat of mcdonalds hot oil fryer oil since id panic and die worsley besides if this didnt happen.

NOpe, makes no sense. dr green can do all his copying he wants to. but hes wayy attacking me here. anyhow.. this is nothing more than i said before. just want to reiterate my stance. im not speaking to dr green he keeps speaking to me, and i dont care. i dont care if he never responds to anything ever again i say, i never started talking to him, he's attacking me.

end of that discussion i stated what is corrupt and you cant claim it is anything else. if he has nothig to say, you jump in to censor? ah ahhaha. no.

don't talk about tesla and complain noone talks about him if you ask for donations.

fairly simple, the concepts right. your being unfair. im just saying, don't. makes you think. you said it before, dollard, about all this and none of these people, are actually saying anyting to convince anyone of anything.

i dont know where supposed to believe now that tsunami's will be averted, or prevented, .. you know whatever, because of this? .. oh and just all the oil company pipe lines, oil drilling. right, but buildings falling? nah, people, moving out of high rise buildings or sitting outside one day, because we can as people, detect earthquakes and accomodate? nah just use it for certain people, toss in some tsuanmi crap, get that money to come in. sure and how about before? they dstroyed the places and eric dolalrd said himself, they did and told him they did. so now theyre gonig to , NOT do that? right. ok. no. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Give dR_Green some respect. He has replicated a lot of Eric's work and is sharing it openly and hasn't asked for anything in return.

You haven't contributed anything other than your rants, which do absolutely nothing in terms of moving all of this forward so please take your cynical rants elsewhere.

Thank you.
          theres no sense in it, yoru stupid what eric said out of his own mouth, and you call me names becuase of it. you aaron, after already once attackign me and dr green

i dont knowdont care, dont ask for money, don't talk about tesla.
          Last edited by ldrancer; 07-15-2015, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• effort in futility

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
            theres no sense in it, yoru stupid what eric said out of his own mouth, and you call me names becuase of it. you aaron, after already once attackign me and dr green

i dont knowdont care, dont ask for money, don't talk about tesla.
            I didn't attack dR_Green, I told you to have respect for him because all you do is run your mouth.

You're constantly complaining and blowing a lot of smoke so please stop this pathetic display of jackassery. You call me stupid but you don't have enough sense to understand third grade English to see what I said, which is quite contrary to the ignoramus claims you're posting here.

Leave this thread and do not repost.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Why does dog sheis stink? NFG 2314

Humans are not meant to eat carrion, dogs are not meant to eat cereal, it is backwards. Dogs eat carrion, humans eat grain, in a normal biological scenario.

Consequently, a dog's butt is a grease gun of stench, exuding ldrancid; poor dR_Green accidentally stepped in it. But, worse things happen at sea.

Cats are carnivores, but they get fed pre-formed kitty poop, the stench is all permeating. Stuck inside a cat turd is orgonnut.

Then we have the guy who talks to fairies, and they told him free energy secrets, a KWH meter generates free energy.

The coyote just puked up a gallon of un-digested horse sheis.

QRT DE N6KPH
              Last edited by t-rex; 07-15-2015, 11:20 PM.
              SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
              Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Enough is enough

Hi Aaron:
                Please get rid of this "Idrancer" individual. He does not belong to this forum. He insults members and that kind of behavior has no place on our forum. Some members working very hard on different projects and they deserve help and positive feedback and not some negative pigeon English commentary.
                This current tread is going on for over 4 years, so keep it going in a civilized manner.

Comment

• I am fairly certain it is the conditions of daily life today.
                  The "Cantina Scene"

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
                    Hi Aaron:
                    Please get rid of this "Idrancer" individual. He does not belong to this forum. He insults members and that kind of behavior has no place on our forum. Some members working very hard on different projects and they deserve help and positive feedback and not some negative pigeon English commentary.
                    This current tread is going on for over 4 years, so keep it going in a civilized manner.
                    Yes I agree that people should be warned and given ample time to

be civil then removed if all they do is disrupt but mental illness

is on the rise these days. Keep in mind that the young kids today

have no moral code of fairness or common curtsy and if that is not

an illness I don't know what is. Aaron like all others here need to be

encouraged and built up, myself included.

Eric and others have stated for the record that they are use to

their generation of men who are careful and operate with

common decency. Eric says these younger folks are barbarians.

The truth is they are full of unholy spirits.

It is truly a gut wrenching battle to endure.

We are highly scientific individuals here, so this display of

continued deliberate disruptive hate mongering is keeping

us from moving forward.

Aaron will as always do what is needed to stop this nonsense.

Comment

• ldrancer

If ldrancer posts in this thread one more time, I will ban him - this is the only warning.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• To bad Eric starts calling names in stead of giving answers to the questions raised. The left handed transmission line is studied very well by mathematicians. I think these results could be used to explain the Tesla coil that is mainly a longitudional network. Or am I saying something nutty right now

Erics papers just stop at a certain point where he can not solve the equation for a lefthanded network it seems. But mathematics has evolved and the solutions are readily available to study.

Perhaps the only problem is that this all becomes so simple. You can even moddel it in pspice. You do not even have to build the coils to get some understanding.

Another point that I did not even publish on is the tube amplifier Eric advises based on the 6sn7 and the 6080 or 6az7. That thing won't do 3 MHz pspice tells me. Perhaps do some pspice modern analyses yourself Eric? Or just ****ing up the head of little students? The world is evolving further even if you stick your head in the eh...soil.
                        Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-16-2015, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• Her pspice for Eric
                          The analoque computer version.

Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-16-2015, 07:09 PM.

Comment

• Ok serious again. One question for mister Dollard. Should the electric and the magnetic field on a Tesla coil be in space conjunction or in space disjunction?

I am measuring the conjunction for which I am called a nut? drGreen is measuring a disjunction. With conjunction I mean electric and magnetic field are max on the top of the coil like in a longitudional network.

This single question was the origin of a dispute and I think it is not solved yet. Calling me names does not solve it too. If I happen to measure this as the only one should that not raise questions about how my coil was constructed? Or is your opinion that everything is known about the coils and that diverging results must be ignored and bullied away?

Here my coil is described, I used litz wires not many do so.
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ollard-46.html

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                            Orgonaut secondary coil analysis

Diameter = 25.5cm
                            Height = 5.1cm
                            Number Of Turns = 20

Conductor length = 16.02 Metres
                            Luminal Wavelength = 64.08 Metres

Free Space Propagation = 102%
                            Measured Propagation = 68.62%

Free Space Frequency = 4771.345 kc
                            Luminal Frequency = 4677.789 kc
                            Measured Frequency = 3210 kc

Self Capacitance = 17.85pF
                            Burdened Capacitance = 39.43pF

Effective Capacitance for sine quarter wave distribution:
                            Steinmetz = 25.1pF
                            Miller = 31.96pF

Self Inductance = 154.45µH

Effective Inductance for cosine quarter wave current distribution:
                            Steinmetz = 98.32µH
                            Miller = 77.22µH

Characteristic Impedance:
                            Steinmetz = 1978.98 Ohms
                            Miller = 1554.28 Ohms
                            Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                            I use seven very thin wires hardly twisted so I would not call it litze. Because it is very thin I hope the skin effect will not slow the wave down. The total volume was matched to the primary, this way the surface area was larger than with foil but there is less dielectric material!
                            Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-16-2015, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• Ok I want to express what I have been doing one more time and perhaps more clearly because it seems there is some misunderstanding.

I have been reading this document: Pt.3 - Algebra - Eric Dollard SFTS Powerpoint
                              It can be downloaded after a search on google.

In this document very clearly Eric says the following about the Tesla coil being the shunt concatenated transmission network.

Eric refers to fig 4,5 and 6.

This is fig 5:

Now I have build this shunt concatenated network with 5 elements in the simulator program pspice.
                              PSPICE 9.1 student version

You can download spice and use it for free. The only limitation is the number of components you use but that is not important in this situation.

In spice I simulated the Tesla coil and produced exactly the same resonance characteristics as Eric has posted in fig 5. Look back in my posts to find it.

Now my conclusion was that the Tesla coil I have build would have a similar resonance characteristic as this simulation the only thing unknown would be the exact vallues for the coils and caps to use. A measurement of the resonance characteristic proved that to be true. Now drGreen steps up and says his coil does not behave that way but behaves more like a normal 1/4 wave that you can build by building a concatenated network of a normal transmission line with the coils in series and the caps shunted.

Now my suggestion is that dr Green might use to little inter capacitance thereby making the shunt capacitor to little. The coil would be reduced to a normal transmission line. I used litze he used small solid wires (not coax).

Now this suggestion is put to an end by Eric calling me a nut. To me it seems contradictionary to approve of the measurements of drGreen and not note that it contradicts Eric's earlier studies of the Tesla coil.

Now everyone is able to understand this check it and form your own opinion. With spice you can simulate the Alexanderson antenna Eric describes in the document too. He gives al values so you can see how it behaves before you build it.

To be honest it does not even take the magic away as the lefthanded network is interesting to study. I believe it models the longitudional transmission of a wave in the Coulomb lines like Eric mentioned. I have not discovered counter space yet but I do see that that the wave in a left handed transmission network has a reverse relation between frequency and wavelength. It can be described with the Maxwell equations using a negative mu and negative epsilon.
                              Last edited by orgonaut314; 07-17-2015, 09:57 AM. Reason: picture add

Comment

• Orgonut NFG 2324

I am not part of the Internem, people write me "question letters."

You seem to be letting your software do your thinking for you, and then demand answers of me on a media of which I am not part of. You do not seem to contribute any hardware or other tangibles, only abstractions & noise.

Moreover, you assail the most prominent experimenter on this channel; dR_Green, and ignore his observations.

Yet, your butt tightens up when you get a taste of your own medicine, such as your "Bolinas Name." Orgonut. Is it ever any other way?

dR_Green indeed has a cat turn stuck in his shoe!

When I return to the forest or start digging pole holes again, you have no meaning.

QRT DE N6KPH
                                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Working...
                                X