This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    No I don't remember calculations I made a year ago I'm afraid.

Revert to default configuration and then see what measurements you get. The whole point of establishing a standard test configuration is so that data becomes universally useful.

Have you measured the voltage gradient or is there some other reason you're avoiding answering that question?
    Why don't you produce a resonance plot? Show us if you have a hertzian wave or not

That question about the e is just to stupid to answer. I have a meter on the top it is used to maximise so guess where the E is max?
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 06-30-2015, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      Why don't you produce a resonance plot?
      ?

http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...ompendium.html

Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      That question about the e is just to stupid to answer. I have a meter on the top it is used to maximise so guess where the E is max?
      Well there you have it. You have not measured the DISTRIBUTION. Tuning the coil to resonance as indicated by maximum potential on the meter says nothing about the distribution.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• He if I have some time I will produce all the measurements you want me to. I would however advise you to just read what I wrote and see if you can do anything with it even it hurts your ego. I did explain several times what a resonance plot is as it is a frequency sweep and writing the max resonance. Nothing more to it. I am out of this discussion untill I can contribute some more time to get to your standards. I convinced myself that I am on the right path and somehow we seem to talk a different language. No problem clearly this is ment to be and to stop this info from reaching the public.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
          He if I have some time I will produce all the measurements you want me to. I would however advise you to just read what I wrote and see if you can do anything with it even it hurts your ego. I did explain several times what a resonance plot is as it is a frequency sweep and writing the max resonance. Nothing more to it. I am out of this discussion untill I can contribute some more time to get to your standards. I convinced myself that I am on the right path and somehow we seem to talk a different language. No problem clearly this is ment to be and to stop this info from reaching the public.
          What are you talking about? Did you even look at the compendium thread? It's full of frequency plots. And what's more each resonant peak that's found is plotted each time. As well as the associated voltage and current distributions. It's all there.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• I'll start some updated and detailed tests tomorrow. The setup will need to be optimised for testing as there are all kinds of 'loose' interfering environmental factors (I don't make stuff up just to dismiss what you say for fun). This was started earlier and led to some experimental observations in order to expose the environmental variables and assemble and test the test methods and apparatus that will be needed. Environmental referring to anything surrounding the coil and test equipment including the arrangement of the wiring which is having any noticeable effect on same. The laptop or its power supply has now broken so no more until tomorrow.

Comment

What are you talking about? Did you even look at the compendium thread? It's full of frequency plots. And what's more each resonant peak that's found is plotted each time. As well as the associated voltage and current distributions. It's all there.
              I see a number of frequency specs but because you had a weired story about harmonics I doubted that those where normal frequency sweeps. If they are however than I see your coil acts transversal just like your measurements of I and E indicate. What might be interesting to investigate is if perhaps your mutual capacity and mutual inductance vallues are to low. That might be because the wires are to small and to far away.
              If I look at my frequency plot and you have to believe me for now I see the peaks rising from left to right. There was not much after the biggest peak.
              And that is in accordance with the space conjunction of I and E at the top.
              Mark that I am not saying I and E are in phase or time conjunction. That is impossible in a reactive setup with coils and capacitors.

I think it is worth more investigation but only if you are willing to consider that your coil might be wrong. Now do not get angreee

Best wishes.

Comment

• I won't get angry but I will point out as I said Eric has reviewed all this data. Also I have more than one coil. Everything is optimised on the final two so it's not because the wire is too thin. All the coils act alike regardless of that.

To make sense of the whole thing it needs to be in the context of other relevant data, for example frequency in relation to the conductor length. This indicates the mode of resonance and propagation velocity etc. A frequency floating in mid-air is just a number and it doesn't mean anything by itself, which is why I asked for all the data.

Also I don't use a primary condenser for these tests because my intention in this case is to get data on the secondary, and a primary condenser, like all other things, will affect the results.

Anyway I was observing the phase along the coil last night before the laptop broke so I'll have more to say about that at a later time.

Comment

• My own experiments are still suspended due to workshop relocation & issues, but I can’t wait to get back into it, hopefully soon with renewed enthusiasm and ideas.
                  Last edited by Sputins; 07-04-2015, 11:41 AM.
                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Transformers in Series

Transformers in Series:
                    Seeking help from someone here who put forward a good description of wiring transformers in series and suggesting it was either Sputins or Madhatter.
                    It took me some 5 years but I have finally purchased a Mains electricity meter and looking at replicating William Lyne's disclosure on 'Energy Synthesis' utilising these devices.
                    What is of interest is what happens between the two transformers where two distinct oscillating fields may develop due to mismatch and any help would be appreciated.

Looks like I need two Meters here and these are extremely difficult to obtain as I think the power companies have this terrible notion that they always belong to them even though you have paid the full amount for these devices.
                    That is what I was told about my house feed transformer on the pole, even though I paid some A$2,500 some 30 years ago, the transformer still belongs to them.
                    And this is 'democracy' at work.

Lots happening here with several builds but slow time of year for me with too much outside work to do.
                    Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

You can't pick up a building and move it to a safe place so your house has had it either way. If that's a problem then you obviously built your house in the wrong place.

The idea is limited to the laws that govern the real-world I'm afraid. What you can do is turn off the gas and electricity and water and prevent a big explosion and the costs of repairing it all afterwards. The oil company doesn't care if the pipe breaks and oil gushes out everywhere. The company doesn't particularly care about the destruction because you are the one who's paying to repair it in the end anyway, otherwise you are the one who has no electricity and no heat as a result of the damaged infrastructure. So forget the conspiracy theory nonsense.

You should study some experiments dealing with human psychology and crowd behaviour. Rather than following the exit sign out of a burning building, they follow the panicking crowd deeper into the inferno purely on the basis that's the direction everyone else is running. People aren't always as smart as you may think.
                      with your logic i reallyy and im being sarcastic dont believe that they'll really tell people about tsunamis. and earth quakes arent too big to escape. your house isnt whats important but the money you ask for is right?

noone should be complaining about noone talking about tesla who says out of their own mouth what the people who destroyed your stuff said.

tahtsa all i got to say bout this. and really you think they wont tell some people in a 5 mile square wide city hey 24 hours earthquake, and build structure to go somewhere else, and if its gone its gone anyway, but you think theyre concerned about lives of people in tsuanamis? right theyre into getting money and however they can make you think they give 1 crap.

and dont talk to me about what people will or will not do. you should do more scare tactics that edison did with electrocuting elephants, lincoln did with his speaches, and well everyone else did and has done and exactly what dollard himself said. theyll all jsut panic and probably kill themselves.
                      what their worried about is their money. nothing else matters. and money doesnt matter.
                      you idiot.

please dollard ask for more money while complaining that noone speaks of tesla, you have no right to talk.

maybe you guys, can censor and show all your pushing like greenpeace done, cause thats all you are. and this is ****. dont care draw all the pictures you want, any work you done iwll go straight to hell. itll be took by someone else and used somewhere else.

repeat what they say they never do nothing good for noone. imagine the last tsunami since where tlaking about it, could of been prevented coudlnt it of? and tsunamis have to do with water, not earthquakes. well both but predicting a tsuami its too hard to alert a city but not too hard to alert a whle island or country?

sure sure. do more speaking of tesla. hows that one abut everyone will go crazy if theres unlmited electric.

if anyone cares about themselves they wouldnt fund this greenpeace activity here.

your technology will be destroyed nad took by somebody else. these people censor, using scare tactics like this dude im commenting here and who keeps thinkng im speaking to him directly, does. they do that for talking and everything. you talking to other people to them is a danger. thats why i expect you greenpeace people to delete destroy my account. but go work on that tsunmi detector yea right sure.

Comment

• but anybody who kisses greenpeaces ass, and themselves have their stuff destroyed by them then repeat them out of their own mouth, have any right to say anything about nobody talking about tesla.

just slap greenpeace across yoru head and go about thinking your great. but do not speak about tesla in that case.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                          repeat what they say they never do nothing good for noone. imagine the last tsunami since where tlaking about it, could of been prevented coudlnt it of? and tsunamis have to do with water, not earthquakes.
                          Idiot. What do you think moves the water?

Unless you possess the power to move the earth, or prevent the same, then no, you can't prevent an earthquake.

You seem to be caught in some sort of paranoid delusion that I can't figure out how it relates to reality or where such ideas have come from. You are too busy blaming "them" to see the truth. No amount of logic or reason will work here so that's your lot.

Comment

• ok so using your logic, an earthquake, moves things. right?

so they want to alert someone of what will be moved

not alert what will be moved.

i see the sense is strong in this one. i see you thought a lot about how they could of prevented the last one but now its of uptmost importance to get donations to save the big oil companies. who cares about oil? they most certainly dont even care about, houses. but its important to save oil, but not to send people away from death? you have the same logic as they.

i love that paranoid thing. care to say how it ties in to anything? wait your too delusional to do it.

Comment

Idiot. What do you think moves the water?

Unless you possess the power to move the earth, or prevent the same, then no, you can't prevent an earthquake.

You seem to be caught in some sort of paranoid delusion that I can't figure out how it relates to reality or where such ideas have come from. You are too busy blaming "them" to see the truth. No amount of logic or reason will work here so that's your lot.
                              lets see what your speaking of again, prevention. you seem to think scare tactics work one way, but not the other.

hahah yea man i really think tsuamni warnings will be put out by some people who destroyed and caused the death of the others. yea. that and you taking donations from people for this, so you can blame others for it.

stop takign donations.

Comment

• Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                                so they want to alert someone of what will be moved

not alert what will be moved.
                                I don't know what that means.

Originally posted by ldrancer View Post
                                i see you thought a lot about how they could of prevented the last one
                                Who could have prevented what? And by what means? Please explain in detail exactly how this is to be achieved.

but now its of uptmost importance to get donations to save the big oil companies. who cares about oil? they most certainly dont even care about, houses. but its important to save oil, but not to send people away from death? you have the same logic as they.
                                You are the one who brought oil companies into it because that's a part of your delusion.

The warning system is supposed to alert utilities companies that something is about to happen. You are using utilities right now. With broken utilities and infrastructure you would not be able to use the internet to look at things that fuel your delusion.

Broken and leaking water, gas and oil pipes, and live broken power lines and humans don't mix too well either.

Not that I think that you think they did. I just don't think such a thing has even crossed your mind because you haven't bothered to think about it for 5 seconds. Too busy trying to find all possible ways of blaming "them".

lets see what your speaking of again, prevention.
                                No. Advance warning, knowledge, foresight, isn't prevention. What can be prevented is utilities related disasters. Nothing can prevent the earthquake. Try to spend at least 5 minutes thinking about that before responding, if you can stand it that long.

you seem to think scare tactics work one way, but not the other.
                                What scare tactics? Who?

so you can blame others for it.
                                Who blaming who for what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

This is what I mean by delusion. It's completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. If you were a chef you would be grabbing bits and pieces of everything that's to hand; some sugar, flour, kitchen tiles, power tools, knives and forks, the whole lot will be in the cake mix just because it happened to be in the kitchen at the time. Perhaps worst of all is the fact that you think it tastes delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X