This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks!

What got me confused is this from the coil compendium thread where Eric says:
    2) Next is the extra coil. This coil here operates with a propagation constant less than an eighth of a wavelength. Therefore the coil is operating as a simple inductance coil, not as a distributed network. The distributed network capacity of this mode can be expressed as a definite terminal capacitance. Hence the inductance of this coil is adequately represented by its static inductance.
    In the tandum mode the extra coil does operate as an eighth of a wavelength!

So probable the understanding changed with time.

In that description Eric describes how the mast is a capacitance to ground but also a mutual capacitance to the sky. I understand it that the longitudional waves propogate to the sky but now I wonder if the aether or counterspace that these longitudional waves travel into is made into a solid because of the high frequency. If so that would explain the virtual ground where these waves reflect on. Or perhaps the extra coil becomes the virtual ground because of the high speed? Or is it just a longitudional wave between earth and ionosphere?

The capacity of the mast consists of two components, one is the self capacity to earth in per Farads, the other is the mutual elastivity K to the ionosphere in per Farads. The measured mast capacity is a resultant, the square root of the ratio of self capacity, C, to the mutual elastivity, K. The actual values of C and K are unknown. The square root of the product of C and K is the propagation constant. The smaller the value of this constant, the greater is the electro-static coupling to the ionosphere.
    Last edited by orgonaut314; 06-05-2015, 08:54 AM.

Comment

• From this picture it seems the extra coil is the virtual ground.

Comment

• ldrancer,

You might be right, I don't know. Ultimately what matters -- i.e. what determines how things play out -- is less what you or I think than what Eric Dollard decides to do. I was just trying to explain what seems to be his point of view. Thanks for responding to my post in any case.

Comment

• While in France I visited Musée EDF Hydrélec which was quite interesting and educational from a visual perspective, although apparently the place was relatively new and no English descriptions of anything exist yet. A lot of pics will follow.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/...!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Musée EDF Hydrelec

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                      ldrancer,

You might be right, I don't know. Ultimately what matters -- i.e. what determines how things play out -- is less what you or I think than what Eric Dollard decides to do. I was just trying to explain what seems to be his point of view. Thanks for responding to my post in any case.
                      no once again. eric said, they destroyed his stuff and they where bastards. i said that. so, i dont need to make that point again.
                      edit: he did and now, he's repeating what they said out of his own mouth. thats not him thinking that thats him repeating them becuase, it's not good. thats all im saying. no matter what he does if he does this it's for evil. because theres no evidence to say anybody will panic, thats all scare tactics and it will try to be hidden and used for evil means.

Comment

• ldrancer,
                        It sounds like you're saying you're concerned Eric's gotten fed up with the harassment, said "screw it," and at least partially gone over to the "dark side" of big business/big government.

If you read my comments to Aaron earlier, I raised a similar point with him.

Again, it's possible. Eric, of course, would tell you that big business / big government are NOT the problem, that they're our (or at least his) friends, and that the real problem are the Rockefellers and who or whatever else is behind Commonweal/Greenpeace/Burning Man/the Bay Area Dot-Communist Quantum Sillyphone reality.

(Any well-educated conspiracy theorist will tell you the Rockefeller and company work hand-in-hand with -- and probably run -- big business/big government, but I digress.)

Whatever the case may be, attacking Eric isn't going to solve the problem. Remember that if he is structuring the earthquake detection system so it benefits the "covert ops reality," it's probably in his mind a similar situation as exists here on the forum: he spent years writing stuff for the forum and the Internet, but only a handful of people ever showed real technical interest in it -- while at the same time he got back tons of crap and TechZombie and people claiming he's a meth addict for his trouble.

The big business/big government types seem happy to give him space and stuff, give him a safe place to stay on occasion and otherwise give him 'cover' within limits, hint at the possibility of giving him lots of money in the future, and treat him with obsequious respect. (They even put a prominent "PhD" after his name in official documents. Sure beats being called a meth addict!)

If you were Mr. Dollard, wouldn't you want to at least stay on friendly terms with them, if not outright give them the edge... especially if you felt you had nowhere else to turn?

(It's almost like a carrot-and-stick approach: as if the US government is holding the carrot while the Rockefellers / Commonweal are wielding the stick.)

Is that what you're trying to convey? What do you think we as the public should do about it?

It seems to me the only one here who's really helping is Aaron. In my view -- by setting Eric up with his own business, he kept the most recent "coyote trap" from snapping shut completely. Sure, there may be blood, but there's enough of a gap to wriggle free if one really tries.

Comment

• Great pictures drGreen!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                            ldrancer,
                            It sounds like you're saying you're concerned Eric's gotten fed up with the harassment, said "screw it," and at least partially gone over to the "dark side" of big business/big government.

If you read my comments to Aaron earlier, I raised a similar point with him.

Again, it's possible. Eric, of course, would tell you that big business / big government are NOT the problem, that they're our (or at least his) friends, and that the real problem are the Rockefellers and who or whatever else is behind Commonweal/Greenpeace/Burning Man/the Bay Area Dot-Communist Quantum Sillyphone reality.

(Any well-educated conspiracy theorist will tell you the Rockefeller and company work hand-in-hand with -- and probably run -- big business/big government, but I digress.)

Whatever the case may be, attacking Eric isn't going to solve the problem. Remember that if he is structuring the earthquake detection system so it benefits the "covert ops reality," it's probably in his mind a similar situation as exists here on the forum: he spent years writing stuff for the forum and the Internet, but only a handful of people ever showed real technical interest in it -- while at the same time he got back tons of crap and TechZombie and people claiming he's a meth addict for his trouble.

The big business/big government types seem happy to give him space and stuff, give him a safe place to stay on occasion and otherwise give him 'cover' within limits, hint at the possibility of giving him lots of money in the future, and treat him with obsequious respect. (They even put a prominent "PhD" after his name in official documents. Sure beats being called a meth addict!)

If you were Mr. Dollard, wouldn't you want to at least stay on friendly terms with them, if not outright give them the edge... especially if you felt you had nowhere else to turn?

(It's almost like a carrot-and-stick approach: as if the US government is holding the carrot while the Rockefellers / Commonweal are wielding the stick.)

Is that what you're trying to convey? What do you think we as the public should do about it?

It seems to me the only one here who's really helping is Aaron. In my view -- by setting Eric up with his own business, he kept the most recent "coyote trap" from snapping shut completely. Sure, there may be blood, but there's enough of a gap to wriggle free if one really tries.
                            no im not attackign him once again you try to lie and say i said that. i am saying he said from his own mouth and aaron tried to say i was lyign that they where asshles, now he himself repeats their same old ****. out of his own mouth. I dont need to repeat any of this over again. the idea that people will panic to destroy this machine now he repeats it and oh asks for money for it, is total bull****.

when someone has a heads up you see the oil company keep gettign going cause these people wonjt work on their own. their worse than anybody else. lets see it get done. they wont share earthquake why share oil?

now explain that or do yuo need to get back to your talking points? haha,.

Comment

• One thing I do not get from the crystalradioinitiative pdf is the direction of the flux at the bottom of the two wires. The first picture shows the bottom magnetic lines going right to left. The second shows them left to right ???

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                                One thing I do not get from the crystalradioinitiative pdf is the direction of the flux at the bottom of the two wires. The first picture shows the bottom magnetic lines going right to left. The second shows them left to right ???
                                The first picture shows the magnetic lines circling in a clockwise direction. Also the lines in the second picture could be the dielectric lines. They go left to right in the first picture too.

I don't have the pdf open at the moment so I don't know what context it's in.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X