This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panel

Thank you panel for sharing your hearts. The world is full of people who will lie cheat and steal your work and never lift a finger.

Keep holding up your guard, Eric is right, we are on a collision course with destiny due to a declining in moral view bringing about instability. Eric's generation was a better place to be in than now as far as being able to trust the general public. There did use to be an honor system among men.

In the past people wanted to obey the law of God and man, no more, it is more of a "do it if you have to but get away with as much as possible" kind of a slip shot morality these days.

Right and wrong is onl a matter of opinion. You got trouble. Eric gets an A++.

I am sorry Eric for not replicating your work, well the one you mentioned. I will have to go look for it.

The talk showed how you all felt the same way and watch each others back. Take care of your special gift and when the giver of that gift you possess calls you to an account, you be not ashamed. You are very violent people and the spiritual violence you project is very refreshing.

Many of us feel the same as you do. Jim, black paint on the basement windows, really? I had a good laugh at that because many of us have felt that fear and need to isolate so we could think this over AND EXPERIMENT/GET AWAY AND HIGH ON THE RESULTS!!! Pretty funny. The voice upstairs asks "WHAT ARE YOU DOING DOWN THERE"? Answer "I AM ALMOST DONE BE RIGHT UP" 16 hours later.

Yes we are with you, well a few are.

Aaron you are not a peer pressure driven robot like so many young folks and I thank you for your example. Peter and John are just outrageous guys who won't take any wooden nickels.

Mikey

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    LIVE CALL - ERIC DOLLARD & JOHN POLAKOWSKI

2015-02-28 Eric Dollard & John Polakowski Live Call | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage

Updates include discussion on the Analog Network Eric and John are working on like what was shown in the old Borderland videos, Magnetic Amplifier designed by Eric and built by John, what their talks at the 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference http://energyscienceconference.com, Advanced Seismic Warning System, music and polyphase mathematics, Cosmic Induction Generator, where Eric theorizes the energy in an atomic bomb comes from, Eric’s radiant matter experiment replicated by Mark McKay.

Give the video a thumbs up and share it with your friends to help spread the word!
    Last edited by BroMikey; 03-05-2015, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Apology

Have watched the video and my critical and undeserved remarks in a recent Post are hereby retracted totally and my apologies extended.
      Now understand the situation fully as we are now back into the world of parasites wanting their share of your cake.

Sorry about your eye but will pass on a story as I also have one bad eye and it is not the end of the world and far from it.
      I have a Central Retinal Veinal Occlusion (CRVO) in my right eye I have had for 13 years now and happened just after I retired.
      It is like looking through a glass of water as everything is blurred but having another good eye you do not notice anything directly obvious.
      My only restriction is gauging distance as you really need two eyes to do that and so tennis is not on my sporting list.
      They wanted to get into my eye with Lasers and I said no as they were not qualified to use such an instrument in my eye and were most welcome to practice on their own eyes.
      I have a magic concoction here that assists rebuilding the eye after injury and will pass on the ingredients if interested.
      Initially the eye was totally blurred but am now able to see colour and outline quite clearly and you can also use pinhole glasses as they really do work and can read using those with the bad eye.
      Don't give up hope and all the best to you both, Eric and John.
      'The Master and his Apprentice'.
      Please make sure Eric sees this Post.
      Thankyou.

Aaron,
      Yes, the Magnetic Amplifier' (MA) came from John and did not realise he had not posted it when I did as later I failed to find it back at that time in these Forums.
      Eric wanted it Posted as noted in the document and I did so thinking it had already been done as questions were being asked by others at the time about the MA.
      I spent some time helping John with Vacuum Tube data as I had a good vintage Library here and easy for me to show him where to go.

Building a Post here on the Fran De Aquino device and will present shortly.
      Also have some information on high voltage and Choke design and will present that as well as I notice Eric and John are having inductance problems associated with having the right choke.

There is a failing by schematic presenters to understand that you can't present one without actually having it on the bench in front of you working as described.
      Voltage does not double just by making a string of capacitors and diodes to achieve a higher voltage as there is a thing called capacitive reactance that kills that notion and will describe the problem with several means to rectify.
      This discovery was made in designing the extra high voltage modules for the De Aquino device.

Having some exceptional results from rainmaking (AWE Aust - Aetheric Weather Engineering) here and will present a document on this later as well.
      Wilhelm Reich and TJ Constable and Walter O Stark would be most pleased with the results.

Smokey

Comment

• Cockcroft-Walton and Chokes

Cockcroft-Walton Voltage Multiplier (CWVM):
        One of my rainmaking devices utilises a CWVM to achieve 5kv using 110volt ac and expected 10kv on my 240volts.
        On pulling the unit apart and powering up as I now had a home-made 100kv probe that attached into a DVM and is quite accurate and very useful to check the output voltage and I found only 960 volts.
        WHY?
        At this point I was smarting as the schematic was presented in a kit from 'KitsRUs' and I had been using this design since 2005 and now I find it was not working as the design suggested and obviously had a problem as somebody had assumed something that was totally wrong.

Cockcroft–Walton generator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The following 3 sites hold the information to rectify this problem and boils down to a thing called 'capacitive reactance' which is an opposition to energy storage that is telling you that you have insufficient storage capacity if your voltage is much lower than expected.
        This phenomena is called 'stagnation' or 'starvation' and there are two ways to rectify, either by increasing capacity into electrolytic size above 1uF or by making the design resonant by adding an inductance.

http://www.ajol.info/index.php/bajop...ad/63808/51627

techdoc.kvindesland.no/radio/psu/20061103160705387.pdf

As an indicator here, the kit I am using uses 30 x 0.01uF ceramic capacitors with 1N4007 diodes but stagnates at the 4th to 5th stage and should be using electrolytics at about 2.35uF 600 volt (2 x 4.7uf 400volt) to give the designed 10kv output!
        The other means to correct this reactance problem is to make the design resonant by adding an inductive reactance and the calculated design here for an 8.7kv uses 0.2uF capacitors with a 380mH inductor.
        Notice that the capacity has now dropped by x10 and shows the amount of opposition that is in the circuit that destroys the ability for the capacitors to store energy.

Experiments: Experiment 15

Experiments: Experiment 19

The Blaze Labs calculator is particulary good and what I have used to make rough calculations above.

Chokes:
        However, now the problem that Eric and John are also having in obtaining the inductive 'choke' required as these are now no longer available as we want them to be in the high Henry area and very much vintage in nature and what Eric doesn't have in all that GLOM he has in his Lab.
        So what is the answer here and that is to make your own or be prepared like stupid here and have been buying these things on Ebay as they became available as I simply knew I would have need of at some later date.
        My collection is not bad and contains the small military types in the grey potted form but also the high value using the E&I type laminations.
        You could also use a transformer, either primary or secondary as long as it met the inductance requirements.

This site from Patrick Turner in Canberra at Turner Audio tells you all about Chokes and has a handy table which I have copied
        here as a general guide to making your own:

audiofilterchokes

Much more information at this site for those beginning in Vacuum Tubes - thanks Patrick!

Now is the bottom line in all of this is the action of a 'tank' circuit and you can see that you need to have the correct capacity to reduce the capacitive reactance else you run into the stagnation/starvation problem as you may be opposing your supply energy and would suggest use of the Blaze calculator to achieve this phenomena correctly.
        How many designs do not incorporate a sufficient capacitor to hold the full charge and not just a part of it and forget the Math, this should be done at the bench with a calculation and then trial and error till the best solution is found.
        Hope this helps those building high voltage equipment.

Working on a refinement to all of this for the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter using the Extra Coil.
        All the best.

Smokey

Comment

• Very nice acquisitions Sputins. My father used to fix spectrometers for a living, in fact he was called out of retirement last week to attend a spectrometer emergency at some university lab. That's where all my glom and scopes and equipment has come from. He's bought a few broken/junk ones over the years, fixed them up and sold them on ebay. You might be able to put together a few nice power supplies from the money from selling a working unit as opposed to stripping it down to make one power supply, assuming you can get hold of one that works. If it doesn't work but is still in one piece and you feel adventurous you might be able to find a service manual and fix it up.

Also thanks to Eric, Aaron and Smokey for the updates/info.

In the meantime, some blasphemous fun that proves the "Tesla coilers" are lacking knowledge and understanding rather than equipment or some telepathic connection with aliens. Using a 2cm diameter "cardboard tube" style coil to light a filament bulb in water from one terminal and NOT making sparks, NO spark gaps, and NO fluorescent tube in electrostatic fields!

Bulb In Water - Mini Tesla "Test Coil" - YouTube
          http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi Dr-Green,
            That is a wonderful video. You are using the op-amp to generate a sine wave and power the Tesla Coil? How did you calculate the coil dimensions & primary capacitor?

Comment

• Eric Dollard's presentation

The title and brief description of Eric Dollard's presentation at the 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference has now been posted here: 2015 Speakers | 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference

A longer description will be posted later.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                Hi Dr-Green,
                That is a wonderful video. You are using the op-amp to generate a sine wave and power the Tesla Coil? How did you calculate the coil dimensions & primary capacitor?
                Thanks Marcus. The signal source is a signal generator, the op amp just amplifies the power. But it's possible to do the same with smaller bulbs powering it directly from the signal generator. The design was plucked out of thin air on the basis that's the size of the PVC conduit and is just for demonstration/experimental purposes so I wouldn't necessarily advise copying it apart from the fact it's small and easy. PVC conduit gave fixed diameter, chose a height ratio, calculated secondary L and C using regular formulas to find approximate frequency and bought a signal generator that could produce a high enough frequency. Primary capacitance can be calculated from LC = 25330/f² after calculating primary L and secondary frequency. Or found experimentally with variable capacitor.

Example, where f and L is known:

LC = 25330/f²
                f = 1.5
                L = 5
                f² = 2.25
                25330/2.25 = 11257.7
                C = 11257.7/L = 11257.7/5 = 2251.5
                C = 2251.5

Where
                f = Mc
                L = µH
                C = pF
                Last edited by dR-Green; 03-08-2015, 09:58 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Versor Algebra RELEASE DATE MARCH 22, 2015

Versor Algebra by Eric Dollard – Release Date March 22, 2015 | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Dr-Green,
                    Thank you for that explanation. I'm amazed at how simple it is. I thought generating these currents required a precise TMT type geometry, etc.

Aaron,
                    Excellent to hear the Versor Algebra book is coming out.

On the last call, Eric mentioned a video he'd filmed while working on the Long Lines Project. It involved picking up AM radio stations with telluric signals. Is this video going to be posted soon?

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                      Very nice acquisitions Sputins. My father used to fix spectrometers for a living, in fact he was called out of retirement last week to attend a spectrometer emergency at some university lab. That's where all my glom and scopes and equipment has come from. He's bought a few broken/junk ones over the years, fixed them up and sold them on ebay. You might be able to put together a few nice power supplies from the money from selling a working unit as opposed to stripping it down to make one power supply, assuming you can get hold of one that works. If it doesn't work but is still in one piece and you feel adventurous you might be able to find a service manual and fix it up.

Also thanks to Eric, Aaron and Smokey for the updates/info.

In the meantime, some blasphemous fun that proves the "Tesla coilers" are lacking knowledge and understanding rather than equipment or some telepathic connection with aliens. Using a 2cm diameter "cardboard tube" style coil to light a filament bulb in water from one terminal and NOT making sparks, NO spark gaps, and NO fluorescent tube in electrostatic fields!

Bulb In Water - Mini Tesla "Test Coil" - YouTube
                      I thought you may have some connection to laboratory spectrometers, as you once posted a picture of AA spectrometer lamps. Those lamps light up with a beautiful neon colour when near TC RF. They look better than most neon globes. I considered using those lamps as a top load capacity but likely there are better options for that.

One of the spectrometers has already been stripped as many parts were already scavenged to keep the other two going. As mentioned the frame will be used for my next project. Many parts I have already been able to glom. Nice through-wall, hard vacuum electric connection terminals for example.
                      The other two perhaps if repaired (or not) could be worth more, to sell, even if it were only one of them. I'll have to wait and see.

Your little mini tesla coil works nicely, (in the true mode of operation). I suppose next you’ll have to make a small boat run around ‘wirelessly’ in a tank of water. That would be a nice little demo indeed. - And unlike the Konstantin Meyl’s boat demo.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Versor Algebra by Eric Dollard released!

"Nikola Tesla Discovered Polyphase Power Systems, Charles Proteus Steinmetz First Used Versor Algebra To Analyze It, Dr. Fortescue's Symmetrical Coordinates Made It Possible To Analyze Any Number Of Phases and Eric Dollard Now Presents The First Ever Theoretical Basis Of Versor or Sequence Algebra In Mathematical History!"

52 minute overview with Eric on what this Versor Algebra book is about:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNsn4QI7C5o[/VIDEO]

Use this link to ensure that EPD Laboratories receives 70% off the sale: Versor Algebra by Eric Dollard

Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Earth stereo album by telegraphy

EARTH STEREO ALBUM BY TELEGRAPHY

There are 4 songs you can download for free...
                          1. Cosmic Induction Generator
                          2. Extraluminal Transmission
                          3. Versor Algebra
                          4. Four Quadrant Theory

Go here: Ionosonde Recordings | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I think I will buy it. I still do not get the 1980's paper on the versors and how it relates to McFarlane. Still I believe Eric has more information on this.

To understand how longitudinal and transversal induction work together on a powerline or a Tesla coil we need a good explanation of the mathematics.

By the way one idea. As I understand in the Tesla coil there is induction of electric and magnetic field longitudional. In a cap there seems to be only electric field induction longitudional. But for a wave there has to be an exchange. Perhaps the fieldlines being compressed result in gravitation than the wave would be an electro gravity wave. So perhaps the whole longitudional waves also in the Tesla coil could be described as magneto gravity and electro gravity and electromagneto gravity? Anyway I think there is a gravity component as the mass of the coils needs to be matched.
                            Last edited by orgonaut314; 03-25-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• "Johann Sebastian Bach's majestic Cello Suites are among the world's best-loved pieces of music - but did another Bach write them? Australian musical sleuth Martin Jarvis explosively claims the suites were composed not by Bach, but by his much-loved second wife, Anna Magdalena.

Jarvis's controversial quest for clues takes him from London to Paris to Berlin and beyond. Using advanced techniques of forensic document examination and drawing on his vast experience as a conductor and musician, he sets out to uncover the truth of the Cello Suites and rewrite some musical wrongs."

Written Mrs Bach - YouTube

Comment

• Alchemical Mercury

Download the entire PDF here: Alchemical Mercury - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
                                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

Working...
                                X