X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic Ray Generator (CRD)

Cosmic Ray Detector (CRD):

An update on the CRD as it is now working about 10 hours daily in the Lab as I go about my business.
    Have retuned and adjusted for best effect and now working at 145 volts dc on the Plate and 1 Kv for the Geiger Tube.
    OA4G will strike at a minumum of 109 volts at turn-on but is much higher later in the day.
    Getting about 20 to 25 'dongs' per minute and this is similar to the blips received on a standard Geiger Counter.
    Activity at about 5:00 pm ST is slower than during the day.
    Have samples of both Allenite and Urananite here from the Mary Kathleen Uranium Mine in Queensland and have two samples of each.
    In both instances the large samples did not change the number of dongs but both the small did and very visibly so with a doubling or trebling of 'hits'.

Cosmic Rays are said to be 'generally protons and atomic nulclei' but are unable to penetrate our Atmosphere but do interact with it to produce secondary particles and these as we just tesed for are probably the alpha, beta and gamma rays.
    Not keen on this description and would think the aether also plays a significant role here.

Smokey

Comment

• RE: CRD sensitivity to ray activity in radioactive samples

Hello David,

Firstly might I apologise for not responding to your electron post, however today being Friday the 13th and having just started to respond I thought it a welcome number to begin. Is it prime?

Anecdotes aside I was really rather excited to say the least to hear about the ongoing success with the CRD. Moreover I was absolutely elated to hear of the interesting experience you encountered with your radioactive samples, and that the smaller samples produced a significantly great increase in the detected rays. Might I enquire further as to the radio activity levels of each radioactive sample , both large and the small, with a separate geiger counter?

In the case that the radioactivity of both samples were identical, we of course must now enter into the exciting realm of establishing as to what varied in each of the samples to cause such a large increase. Presuming that no differences exist in radioactivity between the large and small samples, we can propose that the total mass and the surface area to volume ratio of the arrangement is the only sofarknown variable which could potentially influence your results with the CRD. There may be something that I have overlooked, what are your thoughts?

I do not want to get unduly excited as I may have sofar myself misunderstood "what it is" that the CRD detects, the question of course has arisen as to what one detects from a radioactive sample such as uranium or radium if not alpha beta and gamma, and of course the fascination is heightened why a smaller sample would cause the CRD to detect more rays.

We already know for instance that cosmic rays are supposed, in the view of Tesla, supposed, to be responsible for the internal mechanistic activity seen in the particulates of an atom. For instance the conventionally accepted theory put forward by scientists is that the radioactive components alpha beta and gamma rays are all caused internally from processes within the atoms , therefore causing instability and so "blamed" from the causation of charges density, and therefore the "atom self leaks" , decays. For instance , in iron cores in transformers, by increasing the density of the atoms, then less magnetic field lines can escape, as if some "pressure" in the electrical winding of solenoid or transformer coil resulted in a stronger magnetic field being produced. My only theory is that the electric core "traps" the electrical field in some way and prevents it escaping because the "holes" between the atoms in the conductor are smaller. The way in which a magnetic field is produced as a result and at 90 degrees of an electron flow is still not well understood, simply in the scientific realm "it is". "Why" is not important, seemingly, to them. Not to me though! What fascinating! Tesla had a why!! As can be seen Tesla believed that the motivations of the radioactive charges were not caused by atomic perturbations of the atom and its dense charges to cause a "self leaking" but some cosmic ray force was thereby associated as some external pressure which resulted in the internal instability of the matter in the first place. As we have now come to constantly refer to as the potentially primary force. I am bothered though by the fact that a CRD is detected as a result of a moving "electron" itself being dislodged, is there any way to separate the apparatus from itself? This is with some gentle humour intended.

However as pointed out in the conventional nuclear physics sense, we are expected to believe that nuclear decay motivates itself, and that the produced rays are a result of the instability of charges caused by the dense metals density. Whereas Nikola Tesla's description differs in that he believed and said he had a way to prove that the instability of dense matter was a result of the external cosmic rays from our sun and the billions of stars, passing through it, and that if sufficiently shielded (presumably by some electrical means) then the radioactivity of the sample is completely eliminated. An impossibility, by the conventional standard belief that the atom supposedly decays by itself and own internal mechanical perturbations . If this were the case, then indeed no external force should influence or could block the rate in which an isotope is reduced - decayed. If we were to find just one single case in scientific journals and researches where for instance the sun or implied magnetic or electrical fields were to influence radioactive isotopes on this planet or even mitigate nuclear reactions, then not only would a completely new and revolutionary science of physics be along the road, but the very nuclear science of today would be at risk. The atom may be motivated by external wireless means as yet not understood. Faster than light?

In the absolute inductive sense, were there to be one invention, such as a CRD, or geiger counter that could show that the radioactivity of a sample was altered by external means, then it would no longer be safe to presume that the variable alone of radioactive atomic density determined the observed effect of decay. Indeed, if it were as Tesla said, and decay of any element such as radium be turned off, then this would be an absolute proof that cosmic rays influenced the rate of decay, and caused by this primary external force. Radioactivity and other produced rays then being securely a secondary force.

It is my hope at least that your results with your CRD and the samples might be of the first glimmers of what we are yet to observe in terms of the relationship between the cosmic rays and other planets and their conductors. For instance, as discussed the density of a magnetic core, in the same sense alters it's ability to retain a magnetic field density (or strength) , and presumably there is some point whereby the size of a transformer core and it's density reach a point where there can be no more increase in density, and then under presumably such tremendous energetic force to increase density of an atom towards an infinite pressure, there is the case of the resulting magnetic, electrical qualities as well as alpha beta and gamma decay and maybe even other possible combinations of particle streams.

In the case of a black hole, or a collapsed star. The only difference between when it is a sun with a weak gravity, to when it is a light sucking singularity, is that the surface area to volume ratio was reduced significantly. Causing the same mass of the star to be confined within a much greater density to surface area. This as yet so far notably being the only main variable difference in the alteration of the gravity and magnetic qualities of a star, simply that the surface area to volume ratio of the sun was changed and it resulted in an exchange of some force which was determined by such a decrease in volume whilst retaining it's "mass" and "charges". That is not to say the increase in gravity may have been caused by internal means alone, it could well be that some external force begins to interact at that ratio.

Were it the case that rays determined the internal activity of dense materials, as well as suns, it would be the holy grail of determining the effect of gravity. Presently the wireless force of gravity, much like radioactivity, is considered to be solely caused by the internal forces of atomic mass, without any external causation whatsoever - were it to be shown that some external invisible force, perhaps rays - travelling multiple times the speed of light and were having some effect on black holes, stars or radioactive isotopes, then it may explain some of the longstanding and continuing existing problems with physics and electrical theories today. For instance it is considered by many engineers and electricians , as einstein said, that no velocity of any wave might exceed that of light, however in terms of the treatment of the asyet unknown and asyet fully explained gravity - it is permitted upon occasion to grant some infinite speed. In other words there is faster than light, and it is not well understood. Indeed, the question arises, as to the speed in which the effect would be felt were our moon to explode , or completely vanish from existence in an instant, and the period and rate of which the resulting waves on our earth would in turn reciprocate. This I believe could reveal propagation velocity similarly as has been suggested for the CRD. Of course there are other avenue of research, however the way in which cosmic rays may mitigate or alter the production or alpha beta and gamma rays and their reflections will be a promising avenue of research. I just blame Rutherford for `Radiations from Radioactive Substances`. As tesla would probably say the title of many nuclear forces is misleading. "From radioactive substances" , not necessarily and apparently not if Tesla has anything to say about the matter!!

Please keep going David. Sputins too, it is the least we can do for Eric.

Best Wishes,
      Adam

A team of scientists from Purdue and Stanford universities has found that the decay of radioactive isotopes fluctuates in synch with the rotation of the sun's core

Read more at: Radioactive decay rates vary with the sun's rotation: research

The mystery of the varying nuclear decay - physicsworld.com
      Last edited by 7redorbs; 02-14-2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• The Dead Horse Died

It would seem that any interest in the subjects of Tesla and the electrical concepts of him and his contemporaries is non-existent. So, why am I continuing to post on the subject anyway?

Moreover, not only is it a waste of time to engage in the Internem but it has attached me to a psychopathic tweaker, Azab the Arab. The best I seem to get is the rebuke of punky boy farmhands who are busy sodomizing their livestock.

Consequently, I am suspending any further postings or similar efforts on the Internem.

QRT DE N6KPH
        SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
        Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Dollard Tantrums

Dollard Tantrums:
          For God's sake Eric wake up!
          You're acting like a spoilt child!
          Got your Lab now have you and you can go back to treating everybody concerned about your welfare like shxxxxxt!?
          Is that it?

Have given you the requested data on the two tests for the CRD but no response.
          Now have it operating daily and asking for further input, graciously, if you have anything further to add.

Keep posting here to help provide interest to others in other devices that are actually being built and not just being contemplated from behind a keyboard.
          You probably don't understand but what people want is something they can understand and work with and that does NOT include pages of beaut Math that you may understand but nobody else does.

You talk of 'Energy Synthesis' but I don't see it happening and neither does anybody else.
          We built the CSI (Crystal Set Initiative) but where from there as you are supposedly running this show and we simply seek your guidance.
          Again - this IS your Forum - you lead.
          What is it that you want?

Smokey

Comment

• Hi Eric, I hope your eye is better. I don't know if you saw this when I posted it before or if it's of interest but this is the result of the first test of transmission through earth using the earthing I had, which comprised of 30cm lengths of 20mm diameter copper pipe in the ground as the diagram shows. The furthest pipe was 60cm in length so technically doesn't count relative to the others, but even with this most basic arrangement it can be seen that there's no 1/distance squared involved, while the received power varies when the distance between the supposed "antennas" (coils) remains constant, the only varying factor being the distance between the earth terminals.

Plans to come include upgrading the earthing to an approx 7 metre diameter circle of 16 ground rods (+1) and putting a direct permanent channel under the garden path, which will then make it more feasible to take a walk through the field next door with a coil over a full wavelength distance to see if there's anything of interest. Also try AM at earth's resonant frequency to see if there's any difference.
            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• To judge from his last interview things are not going well for the coyote right now, even if he does appear to have a walk-in freezer which could in the future serve as a lab.

That said, David, your work with the CRD appears (from the perspective of someone who doesn't quite understand all this but finds it fascinating) to be excellent. I was rather hoping his next post would be to comment on your work, instead of what he did post.

But, keep in mind -- in several of his interviews Eric has mentioned that he is considered 100% disabled and unable to interact normally with society (this forum is a sort of society) because of trauma he has suffered in the past.

On a lighter note, the quantum fizicists are now recognizing the existence of the aether, as a "quantum fluid," and appear to have been listening to Bach. They've decided the universe has neither a beginning nor an end. No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
              Last edited by Marcus Neuhof; 02-14-2015, 03:18 AM.

Comment

• Energetic Forum Posting

Aaron,
                Have a problem here attempting to Post with pictures and URLs after a refresh and keeps sending me back to the previous page and then says it can't fulfil my request.
                However, a short Post is being accepted without problems.
                Also noted that Page 71 appeared to be rather long compared to the normal.
                Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• Posting Problems

Aaron,
                  Still unable to Post progress as when I attempt to do so, am sent back to the previous Page where Page 27 is reconnected with Page 26 and can we rectify please?

Marcus,
                  Yes, we all have problems and none of us are perfect.

drGreen,
                  Good to see you are still at it and commend your progress.

Aaron,
                  Not much good if this is Eric's official Forum site and we don't get any attention here both from you and from the Master himself so what is really going on?
                  Respectfully,

Smokey

Comment

• posting issues and Eric's posts

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                    Aaron,
                    Still unable to Post progress as when I attempt to do so, am sent back to the previous Page where Page 27 is reconnected with Page 26 and can we rectify please?

Aaron,
                    Not much good if this is Eric's official Forum site and we don't get any attention here both from you and from the Master himself so what is really going on?
                    Respectfully,

Smokey
                    David,

I don't understand really what your posting problem is. You just posted this message to all of us and it appeared right here where it is supposed to. Are you saying sometimes you post and it works and sometime it doesn't?

Officially, Eric doesn't own a computer and doesn't really know how to operate one so the few posts from him that you see is when he is with someone with a computer that can post for him.

His last post essentially stated he didn't want anything to do with online posting anymore. You're welcome to write him a letter at Lone Pine. It is completely up to Eric if he wants to post and when. Or you can ask him on the phone tomorrow.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• LIVE CALL - Eric Dollard & John Polakowski TOMORROW

Tomorrow, Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time, Eric Dollard and John Polakowski will be on a live conference call to give some updates and answer any questions live.

They'll cover their recent experiments, what they'll share at the conference and other updates.

Just dial into: 1-857-232-0155
                      Access code is (no # sign needed): 582590

When you come on the call, please state your name and where you're from. Then mute out your phone.

4* MUTE YOUR OWN LINE - Callers can mute and unmute their lines to cut background noise and maintain privacy.

5* ASK THE HOST TO SPEAK - Attendees can let the host know they have a question or wish to speak using 5*. The caller will be marked with a question mark in the Web-Interface.

If you're phone is not muted and there is background noise, you will be disconnected from the call.

We will open up for live questions after John and Eric give some updates - at that point, you can press 5* so we know you want to ask a question and then you can unmute to ask your question.

The 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference is already half full and we still have 4.5 months left. Register now to guarantee your seat! 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference | Exclusive conference with the Godfathers of the modern day free energy movement!

Please go here to purchase any of Eric's books and videos to help support their work at the lab: Books & Videos | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage or please donate by paypal.

Thank you,
                      Aaron @ EricPDollard.com
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• live call in 25 minutes

Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Experiments on hold

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          Tomorrow, Saturday at 2pm Pacific Time, Eric Dollard and John Polakowski will be on a live conference call to give some updates and answer any questions live.

They'll cover their recent experiments, what they'll share at the conference and other updates.

When you come on the call, please state your name and where you're from. Then mute out your phone.

4* MUTE YOUR OWN LINE - Callers can mute and unmute their lines to cut background noise and maintain privacy.

5* ASK THE HOST TO SPEAK - Attendees can let the host know they have a question or wish to speak using 5*. The caller will be marked with a question mark in the Web-Interface.

If you're phone is not muted and there is background noise, you will be disconnected from the call.

We will open up for live questions after John and Eric give some updates - at that point, you can press 5* so we know you want to ask a question and then you can unmute to ask your question.

The 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference is already half full and we still have 4.5 months left. Register now to guarantee your seat! 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference | Exclusive conference with the Godfathers of the modern day free energy movement!

Please go here to purchase any of Eric's books and videos to help support their work at the lab: Books & Videos | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage or please donate by paypal.

Thank you,
                          Aaron @ EricPDollard.com
                          I was online and listening to the recent interview session. As it was the first time I’ve used Skype, I didn’t know quite what I was doing with it and missed my chance to ask my questions because I didn't know my own number and I was still muted, (headphone mic button muted) – Anyway next time I’ll have it all figured out. - Thanks for doing the interview Aaron. I missed the beginning so hopefully you’ll post it on u-tube?

My efforts towards experiments have come to a temporary halt. I have not been able to do any further work on the CRD, TMT or anything else, due to my current situation. This pause on my efforts will remain for a period of time, before resuming with a vengeance sometime down the track.
                          This is because of major renovations before moving into a new house. My current experimental area has to be packed up and relocated, (quite a task) along with everything else. (This has begun)

The good news is eventually I’ll have a new workshop facility and an area of at least double or more for my experiments. The workshop already has a Hercus lathe, drill press and many other tools. However it requires further adaption for electrical experiments.

The New Workshop: This will become the Unofficial Australian Branch of EPD Labs:

Here is a picture of an ICP_MS: (Inter-Coupled-Plasma Mass Spectrometer).

Three of these have been made obsolete at work. I’ve acquired the frame and parts of one, (in storage), I may yet get my hands on the other two, or at least the plate power supplies. These instruments are $100K+ new, now thrown out as obsolete scrap.

The stripped frame will house all of the power supplies, transmitter and hardware, the top will have an Isolated Ground Plain and the TMT / CIG coils mounted on the top. The whole thing is on wheels and can be moved about or transported, instead of stuck to a bench.

These MS instruments have an RF generator, here you can see the large-ish plate supply transformer, choke, and vacuum tube. With some modifications this will form a 3kW generator for a CIG like device. The only flaw, not much good for any modulation as it exists.

So at the moment all of my experiments are halted, however hopefully sometime down the track, (month or two) I will be back into full operational mode and once again continue to do my part with the experiments related to Eric Dollard’s teachings. (And some others of my own idea).

Sputins.
                          Last edited by Sputins; 03-02-2015, 04:24 AM.
                          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Thanks 7redorbs for your comment on the cosmic ray detector.

It is interesting that Jenkins has measured a dependency of radioactive decay on the suns activity. His results stand today even after some null results with different materials. It proves that something from the outside is of influence of decay maybe even causing it as you say.

Hutchinson comes to my mind as he experimented with Tesla coils and huge fields that caused levitation effects and decrease of radioactive decay.

Dollard mentioned the gravitation partcle. Is the cosmic ray the cause of gravitation and radioactive decay?

Hutchinson effect
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE

Comment

• conference call and skype

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                              I was online and listening to the recent interview session. As it was the first time I’ve used Skype, I didn’t know quite what I was doing with it and missed my chance to ask my questions because I didn't know my own number and I was still muted, (headphone mic button muted) – Anyway next time I’ll have it all figured out. - Thanks for doing the interview Aaron. I missed the beginning so hopefully you’ll post it on u-tube?
                              When you dial out on skype, it usually has some goofy number. Next time we do a call like this, call in early and we'll test it out so I know what your number is - it will either be some unconventional number or it will be blank.

Yes, I'll have it on YouTube. It might be a few days. I have it all edited and ready to go with some pictures inserted along the way, etc. but my water cooled amd 8 core keeps overheating. The stock AMD water coolers almost always have chronic heating problems so have a double size radiator here Wednesday. Wish I did that long ago.

It will be around 2 hours 15 minutes or so. If some of you here want to do a private call with Eric to get questions answered on some of these projects, PM me with your interest and we'll do it.

Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Live call with Eric Dollard & John Polakowski posted

LIVE CALL - ERIC DOLLARD & JOHN POLAKOWSKI

2015-02-28 Eric Dollard & John Polakowski Live Call | Eric P. Dollard – Official Homepage

Updates include discussion on the Analog Network Eric and John are working on like what was shown in the old Borderland videos, Magnetic Amplifier designed by Eric and built by John, what their talks at the 2015 Energy Science & Technology Conference http://energyscienceconference.com, Advanced Seismic Warning System, music and polyphase mathematics, Cosmic Induction Generator, where Eric theorizes the energy in an atomic bomb comes from, Eric’s radiant matter experiment replicated by Mark McKay.

Give the video a thumbs up and share it with your friends to help spread the word!
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X