Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric's in the hospital?!!! What happened?

Here's to his speedy recovery in any case. Should cards and flowers go to his Lone Pine address or somewhere else?

And thank you, Aaron, for taking his corner in the comments of that Youtube video. That's a pernicious and nasty crowd there, I did not ever expect to see John Hutchison attacking Eric.

Comment

• In the interest of helping Eric recover quickly, here is a quote from an article that may be useful in dealing with common postoperative symptoms. (Note to Aaron: quotes are not copyright infringement)

Hypnosis Comes of Age
      Science Digest, April 1971

This psychologist reminisces about his long career as a hypnotist: how he "programmed" American spies with hypnosis, how he helped businessmen and students with his skills.

By G. H. Estabrooks, PhD.
      Dr. Estabrooks is a Rhodes Scholar. He took his doctorate at Harvard ('26) and has authored many articles and books on clinical hypnosis and human behavior.

Clinical hypnotists have been exploring some startling frontiers lately. A medical doctor acquaintance of mine, David M. Cheek, maintains that every operating room door should carry an engraved sign reading: "BE CAREFUL, THE PATIENT IS LISTENING."

Dr. Cheek is an attending staff obstetrician and clinical hypnotist at Childrens' Hospital in San Francisco. he first jolted medical circles ten years ago with a report that patients under anesthesia for radical surgery could remember -- under hypnosis later -- much of what happened and was said during their operations.

Since then, Cheek has studied at random more than 800 postoperative patients to test his contention. Almost ten percent, he reports, were sufficiently traumatized by what happened under the knife to recall specific events and chatter -- many with uncanny accuracy.

At Tara Hospital in Johannesburg, South Africa, Dr. Bernard Levinson, an anesthetist and clinical hypnotist, recently carried out a daring tape-recorded experiment in line with this program. In the operating room, alarming comments were made deliberately after the patient was deeply anesthetized.

"Hold up the operation; more oxygen; the lips are blue," Levinson would say on signal from the surgeon. An instant later, he would assure the surgeon that all was well and surgery would proceed.

Following recovery from their operations, eight of the ten patients subjected to the test exhibited great distress while re-living their surgical experience under hypnosis. Four repeated verbatim what the anesthetist had said. Four others were greatly agitated but couldn't vocalize. Even the remaining two, who failed to respond visibly or orally, showed a striking brain wave reaction on the electroencephalograph.

These developments, Cheek believes, are charged with the strong possibility that distressing talk in surgery may account for hitherto "inexplicable" postoperative depression, and sometimes total defeat in a patient's attitude. It might explain, for instance, the case of a famous professor who died recently after an exploratory abdominal operation. What the surgeon found LOOKED malignant. "Poor old John," he said loudly to his student spectators, and closed the wound without operating. The professor expired a few hours later of a massive gastric hemorrhage. No cancer was found at autopsy.

Understandably, many surgeons don't warm up readily to the insinuation that they may be demoralizing patients via some mental mystique. In spite of this, more than a dozen large hospitals throughout the country have already established a policy of "operating room silence" during surgery, due to the findings of Cheek and his colleagues. Many more, hopefully, will follow suit soon.

Today, hypnosis in practical clinical applications is expanding on all fronts. Great impetus was provided by the nod it received recently from both the British and American Medical Associations, giving it "...a recognized place in the medical armamentarium [as] a useful technique for the treatment of certain illnesses when employed by qualified medical and dental personnel."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Yep - been waiting for the right time to announce it.
        Looks as if the video has now been pulled or set to private.
        (Lucky I saved a copy).

I hope Eric is recovering okay from surgery.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Karl Schappeller & Primary Physics

Primary Physics:
          Wishing Eric a speedy recovery and just one of those hiccups when you get to that age.

Theory Of Evolution - Karl Schappeller:
          Have been searching for an answer to those problems where Eric extends his arms outward and honestly says 'we don't know'.
          The answer is always going to be somewhere in the backlog of history so I went back to Karl Schappeller and his book by Davson on his life's work 'The Physics Of The Primary State Of Matter' written/translated in 1942/1955 but lived in the Tesla era and passed away in 1947:

http://www.free-energy-info.com/Davson.pdf

This man spent an entire lifetime working on this very one fundamental theory but was ignored by most and you will notice that Tesla, in a similar situation did something about this same problem and went to those seeking basic answers, the Nazis.
          Schappeller tried the British but they simply scoffed at his theories.
          Here in this document you will find the basic building blocks of Nature and what our Sun really is and how it was formed and where it sits in the evolutionary field.
          At the end of the pdf is an Addendum added in 1946 which summarises the involvement of Hydrogen/Oxygen/Carbon and Helium in the theory.

Current Projects:
          Working on many projects at this time as I have matured from the regular Forums where some and most are too busy keyboarding without doing the hard yards:
          1. Fran De Aquino 'A System To Convert Gravitational Energy Into Electrical Energy':

http://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/9910/9910036.pdf

I am working from the schematic on Page 352 and at the EHT and Tower assembly stage.
          Not very often you get both the manual and schematic for any alternative build.

2. Steven Mark's TPU but very much along the lines of the colour TV Implosion than his expansive coil device which overheats.
          Using TV Neck Ferrites and have finished building 4x 6BQ7A drivers for driving the coils.

3. Thomas Henry Moray and currently doing some tests on an Ion Valve from Bruce Perrault who is providing further information.

4. Eric's 'Crystal Set Initiative' (CSI) and working on new information about how the coils are interacting and appears to complement my own theories.

5. Electroculture Garden following the work of Justin Christofleau and have a final build design for the Aether/electric garden:

https://archive.org/details/Electroculture_127

Actually building his device and will be used on an all metal garden to contain the soil.
          My local problem here with Tomatoes, as an example, is water splash from the soil onto the leaves which then generate a bacterial disease that slowly destroys the plant, this should no longer happen in this new garden.

6. Aetheric Weather Engineering (AWEA) continues with some excellent results as we are now in a position to understand what is happening and can now dictate results from any engineering effort with the built equipment.

Books by Trevor James Constable 'Cosmic Pulse Of Life' and 'Loom Of The Future' recommended.

Hope this helps those struggling to understand what it is that we are attempting to work with in Nature's Primary Physics as against the puppet controlled Secondary.
          All the best.

Smokey

Comment

• Recent Update

I have recently viewed the material on this forum. It has come to my attention that people have tried to send me private messages on this site from time to time. I do not read them so please don't try to contact me in that manner; instead please send mail to: General Delivery, Lone Pine, CA 93545. These infrequent posts on the Energetic Forum are my only contact with the internet.

The discussion of Displacement Current was interesting but has dissipated. Lamare is correct about the "Double Energy" requirement for Wave Production. In the longitudinal condition the magnetic energy is contained in the Mutual Magnetic Induction, something unknown to most people. It is my understanding that David Dawson has succeeded in getting the Cosmic Ray Detector to work. Note that "Brandly Coherer" and its "tapper" replaced the 0A4-G and Bell in Tesla's day. Great to see something work!

One of my eyes took a crap on me while dragging wire near Death valley, but repairs are underway. This disrupted the Long Lines Project, but our efforts so far have exceeded all expectations.

Now for the N.F.G. list:
            I am writing the book on my last presentation. It will be near 1000 pages. I sent the chapter on Inductance and Capacitance to John Polokowski to put on the Forum. He flaked out. Moreover, years ago I designed a Magamp E.M.F. Generator for him, with the stipulation he put it on the Forum. Never to be seen. N.F.G!

The Priest of Lucifer, Tom Brown and Azab the Arab have been quite busy as you all know. It is their aim to crap on my work but they only expose their aliegance to Satan. (Look at the images used on the fraudulent website ericdollard.com ; Images of themselves)

73 DE N6KPH
            SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
            Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Magnetic Amplifier

Eric,
              Thankyou for responding.
              Had sent an Email to John but have had no answer.
              We were corresponding privately with respect to Vacuum Tubes.
              I have that Mag Amp information and will upload.
              I don't know whether he intended for me to make that happen but will do so from here.

Yes, the Cosmic Ray Detector (CRD) works as designed and with your modifications but having problems with the switch side and have yet to correct that problem.
              My focus is on removing the umbilical cord from controlled society (the power mains) and that is evident in my most recent Post.
              Will be reporting here with results on any of the projects as I am now on my own with the required designs.
              Respectfully.

Smokey

Comment

• Tesla 2.0

TESLA 2.0 VIDEO IS BACK - We have received literally hundreds of emails about the Eric Dollard interview video on YouTube going private. Before that happened, there were literally thousands of views. Eric Dollard exposed a few people in that interview and they retaliated so the producers of that video, Union Features, made it private but re-uploaded an edited version here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fPR7Jc9u4

Even if you already saw the video, please go to that link and give it a LIKE to support Eric Dollard.

DOWNLOAD THE UNCUT VERSION HERE: Quite a few people downloaded the original and they're already uploading it to multiple places to preserve the uncut version. Click the following link, click the button that says Download This File, enter the captcha code and hit the button and it will download in a zip file. In the zip file is a high resolution mp4 of the entire uncut interview - there is no Copyright notice in the video but that doesn't mean it isn't copyrighted - check with Union Features if you have any questions: http://www.filedropper.com/tesla20mp4
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Magnetic Amplifier

From Eric Dollard to John Polakowski:

Magnetic Amplifier:
                  As this was intended for display at this Forum is presented here:

Mag Amp - Eric Dollard to John Polakowski:

I have not built this device as yet as am too busy elsewhere but is on the list to be included for the CSI.

John,
                  If you are still here would like to know how you are doing and what projects you are currently working on?
                  Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• mag amp

David,

Were those posted in this forum at an earlier time? If not, where did you get those?
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Hello All,

First my apologies for being absent here. I have had quite a number of things pop up in my personal life that have completely overwhelmed me and taken up all my time, including a prolonged legal defense and some very unfortunate family news. I will give a more thorough review of what I have been up to at a later date, as I am still busy trying to get caught up in my life.

Nonetheless, I am now publishing the work Eric gave me in November regarding Inductance and Capacitance. It took some time to publish because I had to learn how to use latex in order to present the formulas properly. Thus below is the beginning of the work on inductance and capacitance. As per Eric's instructions, I will make one post per week of the material. Without further delay...
                      Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• John,
                          Thank you very much for your efforts and sorry to hear about your troubles. If it's convenient for you, consider posting a PDF as an attachment and/or hosting the files somewhere besides Photobucket. (I believe LaTeX makes generating PDFs fairly straightforward, but that may of course not be true for your situation.)

There are posts in the Dollard forum archives which have been rendered more or less useless, already, because the person depended on a 3rd party image hosting service which has since deleted the images (or shut down entirely).

It would be terrible to have Eric's and your hard work lost to history in a few months or years because of this phenomenon.

Comment

• image hosting

Originally posted by Marcus Neuhof View Post
                            John,
                            Thank you very much for your efforts and sorry to hear about your troubles. If it's convenient for you, consider posting a PDF as an attachment and/or hosting the files somewhere besides Photobucket. (I believe LaTeX makes generating PDFs fairly straightforward, but that may of course not be true for your situation.)

There are posts in the Dollard forum archives which have been rendered more or less useless, already, because the person depended on a 3rd party image hosting service which has since deleted the images (or shut down entirely).

It would be terrible to have Eric's and your hard work lost to history in a few months or years because of this phenomenon.
                            @John P - if you put the images into your own blog site and put them here, they won't disappear. I can also setup a ftp account for you to upload images here on the Energetic Forum server.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                              Hello All,

First my apologies for being absent here. I have had quite a number of things pop up in my personal life that have completely overwhelmed me and taken up all my time, including a prolonged legal defense and some very unfortunate family news. I will give a more thorough review of what I have been up to at a later date, as I am still busy trying to get caught up in my life.

Nonetheless, I am now publishing the work Eric gave me in November regarding Inductance and Capacitance. It took some time to publish because I had to learn how to use latex in order to present the formulas properly. Thus below is the beginning of the work on inductance and capacitance. As per Eric's instructions, I will make one post per week of the material. Without further delay...
                              Good to hear from you John.

Wish you all the best in sorting out your personal business and confronting the unfortunate family matters. - September/October/November 2014, I went through my own trials and tribulation period. It can be very difficult and wear you down physically and mentally. The things you’d rather be doing of course suffer.

Just as well you have a tenacious spirit. You will prevail eventually.
                              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                                Excellent work Sputins, very good job of demonstrating some of the effects. Nice output too. Have you tried extra coils yet?
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X