X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic Ray Detector & Rain Making & TPU

Hello Sputins,
    Working in the background but very much still here.
    Contrary to what Eric has said about the CRD, mine worked perfectly but was only compromised by the ringing bell arrangement which required too much attention.
    Worked also very well with his modifications and now have a door bell ringer 'ding-dong' solenoid arrangement that I was going to use but too busy with real 'Energy Synthesis' and not implemented as yet.

Let me know if you need any schematics for power supplies or whatever as this is always going to be a big task where Vacuum Tubes (VT) are involved.
    Have a host of circuits for EHT for the Geiger Tube or whatever you are going to use as the 'receptor'.
    The need for 'Energy Synthesis' that is able to power your home is my real goal but not withstanding Eric's VT devices were all very interesting but to me a distraction.

Currently working on the Steven Mark TPU after reading all that I could on the subject and from the excellent work of Bruce_TPU - Bruce (Bruce Tentzer).
    This is all based upon an incident with an imploding RCA colour TV in Chicago back in 1967 where for an instant, something like a 'black hole' was formed which attracted everything metallic from within the room.
    A young Negro child was killed in the incident where nails extracted from the walls went through his body killing him.
    The nails were all corkscrew in shape.
    Having a good Vacuum Tube and occasional TV repair background has led me on this trail as I am already well stocked with GLOM from that era of TVs in flybacks and Neck Ferrites and their horizontal and vertical Copper windings.
    Also still working on the Thomas Henry Moray device but secondary to the TPU.

Unfortunately for you, you are copping it badly weatherwise where I am just out of those frontal system effects and quite pleasant working outside but this is also taking me away from the Lab so progress is slow.

Aetheric Weather Engineering (AWE) is in progress and have a new weapon in a long range water powered '6Pack' (3 x 12' and 3 x 6') and just put together the parts for a local 6 meter long water powered single gun as we are in dire straits here with respect to a lack of rain and right up and down the east coast.
    The '6Pack' has already met with considerable long range successes and the single 20' gun is already well known to work as that is where I first started on all of this - 'the garbage bin rainmaker'.

Am at the end of a 4 day TJ Constable device 'Stir' using 5 of his based devices where we do a polar rotation N/W/S/E and this in the past has delivered rain.
    Also being used are twin bazookas called 'Matildas' and a Negative Ion Generator (NIG).
    Devices are actually still running but will conclude at midnight.
    After a break of a week or two, the David Wells Machine (DWM) will be activated in a similar polar rotation non-stop over 4 days.

Rainmaking in Australia doesn't appear to follow conventional means and we have to use a different methodology and that is what I am developing.
    Just built a new battery charger where the charge volts is at about 15.5 volts and not at the 13.4 volts normally used where your battery never charges fully and eventually sulphates up due to regular incomplete charging (John Bedini - Peter Lindemann).
    Batteries are required for the DWM.

Also currently refurbishing a Philips GM2891 TV Waveform and Alignment Generator (13 Vacuum Tubes) and a Taylor 94B (23 Vacuum Tubes) to assist in the TPU analysis but I am using actual TV Neck Ferrites.
    Back in those days, TV workshops were always nice and warm and I wonder why.

Am not going to apologise for being off topic as all that I do is associated with everything about Eric and his 'Energy Synthesis' and the sooner we achieve that goal, the better for us all.
    Let me know what you need.
    Hope I have brightened up everybody's day with a little variety.
    I might be old and cranky but there is much to be done!

I am back to using Imgur photo image hosting and have selected 'Large Thumbnail' and 'BBCode' and hope that that is correct as I can't find my previous detail.

Smokey
    Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-16-2014, 05:49 AM. Reason: Incorrect picture/Rotated picture

Comment

• Crd

Hey Smokey!

Good to hear you’re still around, albeit lurking about in the background. It’s great to see the unusual devices you’re working with from time to time.

Yes the cold has arrived here, gale force winds & rain etc. I hate the cold. I prefer record heat than record cold, personally. The seasons swing on Earth to both record extremes now.

As for the CRD the bell arrangement is certainly a hurdle, sourcing one like Eric states might be difficult for me. So an alternative may need to be sought, some other kind of modern solenoid activated bell, or a relay of some type, where it can activate some kind of electronic sound device. The bell armature is also supposed to disconnect / reconnect the 0A4G cathode to reset the device. How did you achieve this? Is this where you problem lies?

Could you draw or show diagram of how you connected the Bell ringer, particularly the reset function of the armature to the 0A4G cathode please?

As for the power supplies, the 120 – 180V DC for main power shouldn’t be too hard to devise and build, at least at first, as I can rectify and filter an appropriate mains powered transformer. Any clues with a variable EHT supply (0 – 10kV) would certainly be welcome.

I have a few ideas using a small step-up transformer together with a small voltage multiplier chain and making it variable also. However if you have an appropriate schematic to pass on, that would be very helpful, save me much time and headaches.

It would be easy enough to use house mains supply to run everything, but that means a bulky, heavy power supply, with the CRD generally stuck down to the bench. Ideally I’d like to design the power supplies that run from 12 volts (or an 11.1V LiPo battery), thus the CRD can be made to be hand held or at least more portable.

The 930 gas photo tube for the receptor is hard to source, but the 1P40 is the same gas photo tube but with a non-hydroscopic base (does not absorb moisture), and these far easier to obtain. I have some other photo tubes somewhere to try too, but they are mostly photomultiplier tubes.

I have not heard about the “magnetic black hole incident”. To pull nails out of a wall and with enough force to kill some unfortunate child, that is an unbelievable and extreme magnetic force. (Rather tragic of course). The strongest neo or electromagnet couldn’t do that. Any links to the story?

As for “Energy Synthesis” or Synthesising energy, this is the “majority’s” goal. Sure I’d like that too! - I think that in general, “parametric variation with respect to time” is the primary key to that. So any device that uses that principal may have the potential of deriving Energy Synthesis (working). Otherwise any so called ‘free energy device’ could only be conduit to extract energy that already exists, (in whatever form or realm). The Telluric Currents of the Earth for an example. Otherwise it’s likely to be a bogus device IMO.

So for me, amongst all of the miss & dis-information, BS, the information and projects Eric has provided and designed are a clear light. They are all tools designed towards further learning and a greater understanding, as to avoid being misguided, particularly for someone like me! However I wouldn’t be surprised if there are ‘hidden possibilities’ within these devices which are not spelled out directly. (I think Eric thinks and devises on levels beyond the obvious). Only by actually experimenting with them may these ‘hidden possibilities’ reveal themselves. So they may not directly be ‘Energy Synthesis’ devices but it gives you a foundation of knowledge that may just lead towards it and other possibilities. For example with a working CRD (and it is Cosmic Rays you’re detecting and not just infra-red light), then how could you shield the Cosmic Rays? Is it even possible?

As for (AWE) I only know the basic information and have not experimented with it myself. However I have wondered about combining water (capacitor) cells (Joe-like-cells) with the CIG / TMT (Telluric current) and see if there is any peculiar water charging affects? The Joe cell operation has been loosely connected with weather anomalies too, particularly when used in certain geometric configurations.

Well enough keyboard pecking for now, as you said there’s much to be done!

Sputins
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• From the Discussion Panel:

On advice to newbies:

“I’m not so much a subscriber to romanticism, all I can say I don’t know how to do anything else. No matter how much you kick the c'y-ote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens” – EPD

On the question on the future direction of Energy research:

“Unfortunately I don’t have such a romantic view of the situation. The Human race and its integrated level of consciousness, has never been at such a low point. Everybody is basically turned into a barbarian, nobody’s interested in anything. We all here represent some point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent anonymous species. There is no future for the human race on its present course; it’s going to be annihilated. So at any rate, those of you who were unfortunate enough to breed, you are stuck with an interesting situation. You have brought another human being into a living hell. And you better figure out a way to deal with it, that’s all I can say”. – EPD.

I thought the first answer was hilarious! The second answer was less hilarious, kind of opposite sentiment to what the others talked on. (Everyone had great answers though). While I like to be an optimists too, with the weakening of Earths magnetic field, the Sun grand minimum, the Fukushima problem, Earthquakes, Volcanos, War and political strife, etc, etc. - What Eric says here is unfortunately, likely to be prophetically true.

On a more optimistic note, I certainly enjoyed what everyone had to say, particularly with Jim Murray’s comments. - It was also quite nice to observe the unique relationship between John Polakowski and Eric. Sort of a good cop, bad cop kind of deal. Pessimist V Optimist.

Great to see this panel discussion, It was better than I thought it would be.

(I’m talking to myself here aren’t I)?
        Last edited by Sputins; 07-27-2014, 02:54 AM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Steven Mark TPU

Hello Sputins,
          There was considerable discussion between Bruce and Lindsay Maddix also from Australia and this is a composition of those Posts in pdf form:

ftp://oriharu.net/Steven_Mark's_Torroidal_Power_Unit.pdf

This is probably the best introduction to any device and is well described by Steven but a knowledge of Vacuum Tubes (VT) and vintage TVs are a requirement here.
          Too many people are still messing with Solid State and will go nowhere with any of this 'Energy Synthesis' until they start recognising what a VT is as that is what the TPU is based upon.

Eric Dollard came up with a hint when he mentioned certain VTs in a 6AS7 where transconductance (gm) is the 'out of the box' characteristic that is utilised by these Tubes - 'cathode in - cathode out'.
          Nobody wants these Tubes as they are really not amplifiers so the Audio guys discard them as of no benefit but miss the hidden magic.
          I have a copy of that document here and was meant for display but don't remember if it ever did get posted.
          Consequently I have been buying these Tubes and just like any that show a 'negative resistance' characteristic like the 24As and now have a suitable collection.
          Have also been buying up on the 6BQ7As as they are the ones recommended by Steven for audio driving due to their pristine audio response and quality in being able to include an even harmonic component that Solid State just refuses to do.
          Lots of hints and ideas in that pdf and all of the RCA Colour schematics and further information is readily available.

Will come back shortly with all of the EHT and HT Power Supply detail and more on the CRD.

Smokey
          Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 06:49 AM. Reason: Incorrect VT

Comment

• HT & EHT Power Supply

Sputins,
            This is what I am using for the CRD, simple and works well.

HT Power Supply:

A 1:1 240 volt transformer with a simple parallel/series connection of the 100uF 350 (100uf 700 volt) capacitors to give a 340 volt 0.5 amp HT Supply but is used with a Variac for adjustability.
            240 x 1.414 = 339.36 volts dc.
            Is fused and switched with a 1 Watt 470K bleed resistor across the output and uses 4 x 1N5408 Diodes as the rectifiers.

EHT Meter:
            Most build their power supply and then have no means to measure its output.
            Again pretty simple - a 1mA dc Meter which measures 345.8 ohms with 3 x 10 meg ohm resistors to give the required reading for a maximum 15 kv full scale and has been checked as being quite accurate.
            Forget the switch and its notation as I changed my mind later and is not required as I bought and made other suitable probes for higher readings up to 100 kv.

EHT Supply:

Detail here on the EHT Supply from Tony Van Roon:

Electronic Circuits and Radio Control Gadgets, by VA3AVR

And the adjustable multi-tap 10kv one you want is:

High-Voltage DC Generator, HV, Tesla, Wimshurst, Jacobs Ladder, Kirlian, van de Graaff, zappers

I have taken out each 1kv tap to a tagboard for easy connection.
            T1 is out of Oatley Electronics but is no longer available.
            However, they are a part of any CFL and with some careful study you may be able to select a unit that will give you what I have pictured here.
            This works well with the first pcb Copper plated and the second with the Marx is plain pcb and have connected with nylon nuts and bolts.

CFLs:

Can you image just how unsophisticated this is compared to a plain old incandescent lamp that got hot and still did the job and for many years at that?
            How in all reality can they say that they (CFLs) are energy saving when you have all of that electronic mess with all the environmental issues associated with its manufacture?
            And they come back at you and say it is Tesla technology - what a load of crap!
            I just hate today's society, it plainly stinks!

Coming back off the Soapbox with the CRD material.
            Imgur for some reason want to change they way I have rotated my pictures and have re-rotated back to correct and then refuse to display the picture and only a URL as in the Door Chime pic of the previous Post.
            Changed that 4 x without success.
            Two here have also been rotated and corrected so we wait and see.

Smokey
            Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 11:45 AM. Reason: Rotated pics & wrong size + Diodes

Comment

• HT & EHT Supply

Actually have given you the wrong EHT supply and this is the one I am using:

This is a kit from an audio guy in Western Australia and to do with high voltage electrostatic speakers but not up on that at all.
              Can give you his details if you are interested.
              This was a major problem in searching for suitable EHT devices that didn't cost an arm and leg to get off the ground.
              Information Unlimited was a source but saw that as being too expensive and is now not possible due to increased and out of this world postal charges out of the USA.

Smokey

Comment

• Cosmic Ray Detector

Cosmic Ray Detector:
                Spent many hours attempting to get a consistent bell ring but the donger arm and bell switch was a cow to get working correctly.
                When it did ding it wasn't very loud and yes, that was used as the switch.
                This switch is the 'NC' (normally closed) one drawn on Eric's schematic between the Cathode and ground.
                Can actually see a spark at this switch with the OA4G firing and that was another problem of a slow increase in resistance here due to the arcing.
                Reason why we normally use Silver contacts where voltage is being passed as Silver Oxide is a good conductor.
                Have some of those contacts here and might be an idea to try.
                Managed to pick up four of these dual donger coil sets on Ebay and all different but have not attempted to use those in preference to the ding-dong doorbell arrangement.
                This has a shaft through the centre of the coil with plastic heads to hit each of the metal chimes and should be able to make a switch from that shaft movement.
                Haven't thought this out as yet as am too busy with the TPU and all of the necessary jobs around me.
                Need something that does not require attention and can run in the background while you work in the same environment.
                Fun stuff but time consuming and had other priorities like 'Energy Synthesis' to consider.

See the small spark between the donger head and the Brass bell on the left hand side.
                I am using a smaller Geiger Tube here but the large 21" in the background was the best operator.

Smokey
                Last edited by David G Dawson; 07-17-2014, 11:48 AM. Reason: direction

Comment

• CRD Glom

Smokey,

Thanks for all of the information, links and pictures. It takes a bit of time and effort to take the picture, load it to an image site then finally post it, so thank you.

Some of my collected glom for the CRD is shown below:

I’ve yet to find a 1:1 transformer for the PS, (I have a massive one but not suitable). I think my Dad has a small 240V to 115VAC which should suffice once rectified and filtered. If not, I have my own ‘Glom Meister’ to ask before I buy one. The photo shows suitable filter caps, the tubes, (some are not shown because they are stored at another location or in transit).

Parts for the EHT: I’ve got the voltage multiplier, which I can rebuild and cut down a bit. I also have the small HV transformer too (Information Unlimited, 7Kv, 10mA 28K089 transformer from years ago) but have to find it & dig it out of my glom piles. It’s the driving circuit and components to build it, that I require most.

I’ve a small range of 10,000V DC caps for the Receptor charge capacitor: Dearborn 0.01 and 0.05uF plus a 0.5uf @ 3000V DC. In Eric’s drawing he shows 0.1 to 0.5uf at 10Kv DC which is kinda big at that voltage! So I hope the one’s I have will suffice.

Okay the normally closed contact shown on Eric's circuit is the bell armature break, I understand now. I still have to figure out what I’ll use here for the bell & armature break arrangement.

As far as measuring 10Kv, thanks for the 1mA meter idea, I may have to use that. I currently have an analogue multimeter that reads to 5kv Plus, I have a probe I made to read much higher but I feel it isn’t quite accurate enough really.

I hope to mount both the PS and EHT PS in the case shown with the CRD itself being separate. (The CRD housing is under construction, not showing till it’s finished).

I will unlikely be able to post again after today, until Monday.

Sputins

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    On advice to newbies:

“I’m not so much a subscriber to romanticism, all I can say I don’t know how to do anything else. No matter how much you kick the c'y-ote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens” – EPD

On the question on the future direction of Energy research:

“Unfortunately I don’t have such a romantic view of the situation. The Human race and its integrated level of consciousness, has never been at such a low point. Everybody is basically turned into a barbarian, nobody’s interested in anything. We all here represent some point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent anonymous species. There is no future for the human race on its present course; it’s going to be annihilated. So at any rate, those of you who were unfortunate enough to breed, you are stuck with an interesting situation. You have brought another human being into a living hell. And you better figure out a way to deal with it, that’s all I can say”. – EPD.

I thought the first answer was hilarious! The second answer was less hilarious, kind of opposite sentiment to what the others talked on. (Everyone had great answers though). While I like to be an optimists too, with climate change, the weakening of Earths magnetic field, the Sun grand minimum, the Fukushima problem, Earthquakes, Volcanos, War and political strife, etc, etc. - What Eric says here is unfortunately, likely to be prophetically true.

On a more optimistic note, I certainly enjoyed what everyone had to say, particularly with Jim Murray’s comments. - It was also quite nice to observe the unique relationship between John Polakowski and Eric. Sort of a good cop, bad cop kind of deal. Pessimist V Optimist.

Great to see this panel discussion, It was better than I thought it would be.

(I’m talking to myself here aren’t I)?
                    No I am listening

I agree with you and Eric about the pessimism but on the other hand this is our own reality we make it that difficult so we learn to see through it.

Eric said nobody is making the coils to get free energy from an AM station well I have looked into it and such a coil had to be very big so i chose a smaller prototype model and I a m still studying the thing. Two more observations of this alien technology. It seems to cool right away. Now past week has been the hotest week here in all year. Everybody was complaining and normally I can't stand it either but this year the cool worked as an airco. (yep start patenting it airco coil=Dollard coil). I was not to warm at all but the thermometer reported very high temperatures. How is that possible? Hypothese, there was a wind perhaps an ion wind? But my voltages are still very low certainly not the voltages you need for ionisation. Perhaps it is aether wind? Never herth about it but perhaps cooled aether wind from the earth???? I have no idea but the coil cooles pretty much period. I had this cooling experience with two people in the room too. Further more I have not see a fly this year. I live close to water and every year I am flooded with fly's and the neighbours still are.
                    I am convinced I am looking at a technology that works and that we totally don't understand yet. In time we will find these things obvious.
                    On with the experimenting. I am trying amplitude modulation now because I got much healthier the last months and I want to optimise that too.
                    What am I looking at what am I working with ?????

Comment

• “Unfortunately I don’t have such a romantic view of the situation. The Human race and its integrated level of consciousness, has never been at such a low point. Everybody is basically turned into a barbarian, nobody’s interested in anything. We all here represent some point zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent anonymous species. There is no future for the human race on its present course; it’s going to be annihilated. So at any rate, those of you who were unfortunate enough to breed, you are stuck with an interesting situation. You have brought another human being into a living hell. And you better figure out a way to deal with it, that’s all I can say”. – EPD.
                      Many tradition/religion around the world say that the world will completely goes wild and decadent before a fresh start, from Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhist, Taoist, ancient religion and so on... They all say (with sometimes different interpretation) the same things. For me, this situation doesn't surprise me... Humanity is totally F*cked up beyond repair and the recent event just confirmed my view...
                      At the point I don't do FE research to save humanity but for the sake of science, curiosity and the pleasure to discover Universe mysteries...

Comment

• Crystal Radio Initiative Revisited

<Using a flat spiral coil, so not the intended setup for the full challenge>

Transmitter Power = 100kW
                        Transmitter distance = 84780 Metres (Measured from satellite & grid reference)

Assuming overground wave is at 100% c

Overground wave journey time = 282.7956399µS

Telluric wave velocity approx = 300178714.7 Metres/sec

Telluric wave journey time = 282.431751µS
                        Average time difference = 363.888888888888ns
                        Velocity ratio = 1.001288414
                        Average audio signal delay = 13469ns

Audio signal phase

Video of the first setup (scope shots are useless)

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - YouTube

Audio:

Crystal Sets Gone Wild - Audio Analysis-02 - YouTube
                        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
                          One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
                          Good work. Respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                            Hi drGreen. Amazing I know how difficult it is to get some progress but you keep going
                            One question for now. How did you chose the dimensions of the spiral coil? I want to build one too but how did you calculated the frequency or I realise perhaps you did not aim at a certain frequency but worked with what you had?
                            Good work. Respect.
                            Thanks Orgonaut. I just threw together some "bendy MDF" (MDF sheets with grooves so it can be bent) cut into narrow strips, which has approx 2mm grooves with 4mm gaps in between each groove. It had nothing to do with the CRI originally but coincidentally had practically the exact wire length required according to Eric's calculations. It was wound in the same fashion as Eric's flat spiral coils (2 turns of wire per groove), and had somewhere in the region of 25 turns. The base is 60x60cm.

On a side note I rewound it on a slightly smaller base to try the same wire length with more turns, approx 52x52cm but it was better with less turns. That was calculated by adding up the diameters of all the turns multiplied by 2 (because the wire goes around twice) to have it match the wire length.

All in all I would say it could be better to focus on the TMT type coils unless you specifically want to use the flat spiral.
                            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Eric Dollard's Presentation Launching In 20 Hours!

TOPICS
                              • ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS! PLUS * NEW * INTERVIEW WITH ERIC DOLLARD

Dear Friends,

ERIC DOLLARD'S PRESENTATION LAUNCHING IN 20 HOURS!

In 20 hours, we're launching Eric Dollard's EPIC presentation that he says is his best one ever! It is jammed pack with 4 HOURS of the most thorough history, scientific documentation, and even diagrams of not only wireless transmission systems in general but for electrostatic Tesla and Alexanderson type systems that operate outside of the confinement of the "Speed of Light" - hence, the EXTRALUMINAL reference in the presentation name.

Stay tuned for the announcement!

In the meantime, check out this free *NEW * Interview of Eric Dollard filmed a couple days after the recent conference (make sure to give the video a Thumbs Up to show your support for Eric's work!) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5HX9wHU4QE

Sincerely,

Aaron @ EricPDollard.com
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @Orgonaut, for sure, you’ve got some weird stuff going on there!

All I can think of is there could be certain advantages / effects to using low power or if you will, electrostatic-like voltages driving the primary. Things we don’t understand properly yet. Low current, (get rid of the electrons). For example Gerry Vassilatos stated he had a sheet-lighting-like effects when he drove his Tesla coil with electrostatic impulses. A good area to experiment with, as then you’re not upsetting too many ham radio people, only just perhaps the birds and the flys? Cooling too?!

@dR-Green,
                                Just for clarification, which colour / channel is which? Channel A (Blue) is the underground?

The radio station transmitter is 100kW and 84.78km away, the overground wave is obviously going to be much stronger because the radio station optimise their transmitter & antenna that way. So their SWR is likely 1. Whereas an optimised Tesla Transmitter wants its SWR as high as possible, so it’s kind of exactly opposite. Nevertheless in theory, the 100kW radio transmitter should have a certain ‘stray’ telluric component. (Sorry for preaching to the choir, you’d know all this already). Imagine if the 100kW station was optimised for the Tesla mode of transmission!

Likely the chances of getting a strong clean reception for any ‘stray’ telluric component from the station (and to power a load), would be to have a nice ground-stake array. (Not easy or cheap). What is your method(s) of tuning the coil to the station frequency?

I’ve been eyeing off 1 meter long drill bits at the hardware store for ground rod installation. I could extend the shafts out another meter or more to give two - three meters of depth. Then knock in the copper ground rods. Several of these wired together to form an array. The ground is wet at the moment too. Not sure if my wife will approve of these among her garden though? (I'll have to hide them )!

Comment

Working...
                                X