X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodka.

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
    Perhaps a smaller version could be tried first in a jar to see the results.
    That might be about the only excuse one could use to justify to buying one of those vodka bottles with the Au leaf inside! To test it out, see if something happens..

If not, then filter out the gold & drink the vodka. If so, then defiantly filter out the gold & drink the vodka! Lol.

If so, make a proper version for field testing.

I would tend to think the conductive particles would get hot, depending on the distance from the coils etc. Induction furnaces more or less work that way. - It probably wouldn’t result in movement, alignment or polarisation of the gold particles, clumping or spreading out or showing where the lines of force are interacting. (?? don't know) - It would be nice if it did though, something like Cymatics (sand on a vibrating plate) but rather an electrical RF 3D version.
    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      That might be about the only excuse one could use to justify to buying one of those vodka bottles with the Au leaf inside! To test it out, see if something happens..

If not, then filter out the gold & drink the vodka. If so, then defiantly filter out the gold & drink the vodka! Lol.

If so, make a proper version for field testing.

I would tend to think the conductive particles would get hot, depending on the distance from the coils etc. Induction furnaces more or less work that way. - It probably wouldn’t result in movement, alignment or polarisation of the gold particles, clumping or spreading out or showing where the lines of force are interacting. (?? don't know) - It would be nice if it did though, something like Cymatics (sand on a vibrating plate) but rather an electrical RF 3D version.
      Remember to think of the output between the two coils of the CIG as having both a magnetic and dielectric component.

Induction heaters may be of the magnetic type, or the dielectric type. The induction heater you are thinking of is the magnetic type. It operates by having an extremely strong alternating magnetic field inside a coil. Then, a material which has a high permeability (can contain/hold a lot of magnetism) is inserted into this rapidly changing magnetic field. The strong magnetic field repeatedly polarizes the molecules in the sample to be heated, then switches and polarizes it the other way. This rapid movement inside the sample heats the material. The lesson to take from this is only materials that have a high permeability will be able to be heated this way. Now think of what Eric says about conductors- that they are very good at REFLECTING magnetism, not containing it. Thus things like copper, silver, or gold are good at reflecting magnetism and probably wouldn't be heated as well in this way (but it can still be done). Things containing Iron are heated the best this way. Another way of heating through the changing magnetic field is by actually inducing internal currents in the sample material. Then, resistivity losses (i squared r) heat the material. This is why transformer laminations are thin - to reduce the available material to generate currents in (called eddy currents). With the gold particles being small, only very small eddy currents could be created.

A dielectric heater that I'm sure you are familiar with is the microwave. You put food in, and it is magically cooked. The way it heats is through dielectric induction - rapidly changing the dielectric field inside a material. Thus materials that have a high permittivity (can hold a lot of dielectricity) will best be heated in this manner. Not surprisingly, water, which is mostly what is heated in the microwave, has a very high relative permittivity. The microwave doesn't just have dielectric fields inside it though, it also has magnetic fields- which is why you don't put metal objects in a microwave!

Getting back to your example, if something is to be heated in rapidly changing dielectric fields it is the insulator, not the conductor. Either way, in this case the gold probably wouldn't be heated.

Through very preliminary testing, the CIG seems to produce a much stronger dielectric component than magnetic component. (Which is the goal- to create a plasma via strong dielectric fields between the coils)
      Last edited by jpolakow; 04-02-2014, 12:46 PM.
      Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
        What makes me think twice about the travelling dark spots in the fluro is that
        they resemble the cables with bands/spots in the Dendera carvings in Egypt.

See attachment, in the actual carving the dark spots are still there but are more
        difficult to see.

Considering I got those effects with 12 volt powered coils and less than 10 Watts.

Cheers
        I remember you mentioned those Egyptians before. In your videos the travelling patterns also seem to depend on what your hands are doing, have you tried it with the tube on a stick or something so it's away from your hands? I still haven't tried it yet but I think dangling it from a piece of string on each end would be the best way to support it because then each side would also be equal and with minimal contact to other objects. Even the duct tape I use to bind the 8W tube to the end of a stick affects how the tube lights, the tape seems to ground it a bit and cause it to light more than if the tape was not there, so I think dangling from string would be the most neutral method in terms of affecting what it does.

That video with the sine type patterns in the tube was interesting, looks like a lightning storm in clouds in some parts.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Roadside Internet Transmission

1) The Polokowski dark spot in the florescent lamp is unique. It is not the conventional Crookes dark spot nor is it traveling striations. It represents a neutral plane or counterspace between the two coil fields.

2) The blue glow on the glass of power tubes is caused by electron bombardment by the electrons escaping the inter-electrode cavity. it its normal behavior.

3) if there is interest in photos of bush-life and things encountered I will provide more.

4) Tetnus is a physics shill, he is an interesting study to experiment with what really sets him off.

73 DE N6KPH
          SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
          Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
            Remember to think of the output between the two coils of the CIG as having both a magnetic and dielectric component.

Induction heaters may be of the magnetic type, or the dielectric type. The induction heater you are thinking of is the magnetic type. It operates by having an extremely strong alternating magnetic field inside a coil. Then, a material which has a high permeability (can contain/hold a lot of magnetism) is inserted into this rapidly changing magnetic field. The strong magnetic field repeatedly polarizes the molecules in the sample to be heated, then switches and polarizes it the other way. This rapid movement inside the sample heats the material. The lesson to take from this is only materials that have a high permeability will be able to be heated this way. Now think of what Eric says about conductors- that they are very good at REFLECTING magnetism, not containing it. Thus things like copper, silver, or gold are good at reflecting magnetism and probably wouldn't be heated as well in this way (but it can still be done). Things containing Iron are heated the best this way. Another way of heating through the changing magnetic field is by actually inducing internal currents in the sample material. Then, resistivity losses (i squared r) heat the material. This is why transformer laminations are thin - to reduce the available material to generate currents in (called eddy currents). With the gold particles being small, only very small eddy currents could be created.

A dielectric heater that I'm sure you are familiar with is the microwave. You put food in, and it is magically cooked. The way it heats is through dielectric induction - rapidly changing the dielectric field inside a material. Thus materials that have a high permittivity (can hold a lot of dielectricity) will best be heated in this manner. Not surprisingly, water, which is mostly what is heated in the microwave, has a very high relative permittivity. The microwave doesn't just have dielectric fields inside it though, it also has magnetic fields- which is why you don't put metal objects in a microwave!

Getting back to your example, if something is to be heated in rapidly changing dielectric fields it is the insulator, not the conductor. Either way, in this case the gold probably wouldn't be heated.

Through very preliminary testing, the CIG seems to produce a much stronger dielectric component than magnetic component. (Which is the goal- to create a plasma via strong dielectric fields between the coils)
            Okay, thanks John for the explanation & description. The Secondaries of the CIG being far more dielectric than magnetic (plasma) however there are still both dielectric and magnetic lines of force. An Electrostatic Induction of sorts or Dielectric Induction.

The Primary (tank) coil being more magnetic than dielectric but yet it has both components too. The Primary alone would be more like the magnetic induction heater I was thinking of I suppose.

So if the Au or other fillings were in the middle of the Primary coil they might get hot, via magnetic induction, however as it is dielectric induction or a strong dielectric field that the CIG (secondaries) produce it might act more like a dielectric heater than a magnetic heater.

Therefore the Au leaf probably won’t heat up too much. Maybe there could be a dielectric material like bean-bag Styrofoam balls inside a container or glass fibres or something similar? That might be expected to work for a scalar HV DC electrostatic field, but perhaps not so well with a 2Mc Radio Frequency field. However as it’s the null zones that would be of interest to map, perhaps as this interaction might be ‘static’ (or words than mean stabilised) in one particular location at a given distance and frequency, maybe something could be used (other than plasma tubes) to map it as a whole?

Granted though, Plasma tubes are probably the easiest & most practical thing to use that is commonly available.

I know what Eric would likely say, - ‘Build it and see’!

Originally posted by T-rex View Post

3) if there is interest in photos of bush-life and things encountered I will provide more.

73 DE N6KPH
            Yeah! Photos of the bush-life and other encounters would be very interesting indeed. - It’s the Coyote channel after all.
            "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #1

Hello Everyone ,

Here AstroNod , I have now 2 Tesla coils hooked them up in serries with the prim. coils .
              The video is here Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #1 - YouTube

Ok nice Coils from jpolakow and clear photo` s thanks .

Now we all look for those wonderfull effects plasma sphere`s `light` bulbs.
              I buy one plasma sphere and try to see it if will give the special effects .
              Highlikely smaller space between the coils and more RF power will be needed .

I will do also more experiments with high voltage DC static field between the coils 100 a 500 kVolts .

Plasma arc lights / and field experiments with grounding .
              Study Tariel Kapanadze devices and upgrades .

I`ll make a new video where i show the power transfer from one coil to the other . i already did those experiments .

This month i be building the other TMT sec and prim i have one of already . and make more of those basic see if i can stack those coils in serries , and i work on the extra coil for in the TMT system .

Stay tuned

PD7Z worldwide and far beond .
              Last edited by AstroNod; 04-08-2014, 06:37 PM.

Comment

• Interesting video, AstroNod. From my perspective it seems that the two coils are completely in phase, that is, they always have the same charge at any given time.

See, if the electrostatic field is lighting the flourescent bulbs, then it makes sense that there is a dark spot between the coils. The electrostatic lines of force repel each other, and so between the coils the field should be the weakest, if the coils are in phase.

However, if you tune the two coils correctly such that they are 90 degrees out of phase, then the dark spot shouldn't be there any more... Of if you slightly de-tune the coils then you should get blinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                  1) The Polokowski dark spot in the florescent lamp is unique. It is not the conventional Crookes dark spot nor is it traveling striations. It represents a neutral plane or counterspace between the two coil fields.

73 DE N6KPH
                  SO than this interpretation from Polokowski is right.
                  1. The interference pattern is actively sucking energy away from the tube in this area to prevent a plasma from forming.

I can not see another explanation too. This is weird! Energy is sucked into counterspace?

Comment

• Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #2

Hello All / Natusake ,

Thanks for the reply , yes indeed the phase seems to be ok .
                    Today i am Happy to show the new Sett Up Horizontal with the top end to each other .
                    The Basic video i made is here :Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #2 - YouTube
                    There is Less E.M. field and less radio interference on the radio bands .
                    The Black Spots are strong . the field of counterspace looks flat between the coils .
                    Did bought one plasma sphere wait for the post to bring it here .
                    Seems the Tune cap is always at minium capacitance to get good tune .
                    more experimenting need to be done with connections and tune capacitor hook up to the coil .

The Power Transfer from one coil to the other is good i got about the same in and out from the other coil and a bit more with just basic experiments .
                    If You want to like me to try some experiment or specialy not drop me a line .

All the best De PD7Z
                    Last edited by AstroNod; 04-09-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• Nice work Astronod.

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                      I'd like to see more bush-life too!
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #3

Hello All,

Thanks for the reply dr.green. Sure T-Rex The Last Sett of Photo`s where awesome , bit mystical Toyota and Wild Life hihi.
                        In test #3 in dipole mode there are no black spots to be found .
                        Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #3 - YouTube
                        -->Sputins , yes i would like to see somehing happen between the 2 dielectric fields in the right phase mode .
                        I will make one HV supply 50 a 500KV to break down the dielectrics in the air and materials . and one or 2 tesla beam tubes .

T Rex mention Crookes Spots , nice to read something about them sure Tesla picked it up to make his own tubes like tesla beam tube and the cold cath. x ray tubes .

Crookes tube - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Drop me a line if your materials melt of take off...

PD7Z

Comment

• Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #4

Hi All,

Made a nother Video . Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #4 - YouTube
                          now i have even better phase and clear dark spots on both coils sides .
                          yesterday it showed a little more to one side than the other .
                          Feels a bit strange when hold the CFL between the center of the 2 coils like if there is energy slipping away energetic wise .
                          Made the wire s better and the strip straight , i got almost no relection back to the transceiver thats very good .
                          Seems to radiate a bit EMF when i hear my self back on the web sdr receivers .
                          Looking good tom. i have the plasma sphere high likely so than i make a nother video !

Greetings from a mild spring like Netherlands west coast .

Comment

• Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #5

HI All,

Here Astronod , Well i made a new Video with the Plasma Sphere and hook the coils up in Horse Shoe .
                            Tesla Cosmic Induction Generator Experiment #5 - YouTube
                            There is a Blue/Pink/PurpleWhite Big Flame in the Sphere .
                            It looks like A Deep Sea Worm :This Deep Sea Alien Worm, Tomopteris, Is Utterly Captivating : The Featured Creature
                            I did Modulate the coils With AM modulation and CW .
                            The Ringing of the glas the the plasma flame make the the sound high likely , the sphere is vacuum with some gas mix argon/neon .
                            When induse the highvoltage from the plasma sphere toy it interfere the flame but the HV line have huge rf power it burned straight trough my tumb nail from the HV wire 0.2 copper transformer wire .

The Flame looks lovely on one coil it is huge and when spin the sphere it move nice and slow , as well when spin fast and stop it will spin a little due its momentum .

Here is a Great man who make lovely Plasma Tubes :

https://www.youtube.com/user/Thallium208

Regards,

PD7Z

Comment

• Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8

Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8

Comment

• Versor Algebra As Applied To Polyphase Power Systems Equations 1-8 B

Comment

Working...
                                X