• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasma Ignition and Ed Gray

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
    Hello Aaron,
    Going to take you back some years to your Post here in 2008:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html

I made the Markovich Post earlier and was doing a follow up when I came across your explanation above.

My question to you is - do you have anything further to this as it pretty much meets what I already know about spark and plasma gaps?

One extra point with Edwin Gray is that there are two diodes omitted from the RHS of his schematic where the coils are located, matching the two diodes on the LHS.
    This is not well known and was omitted from the Patent on purpose.
    Hi David,

That is still pretty close to how I still see it.

I thought the cap discharge is accelerated. However, without the diode, cap discharge is slow into the inductor. With diode, it is faster, but most is going across a gap, which is almost a short circuit so doesn't have the type of resistances offered by a coil.

So, need to measure cap discharge speed being short circuited and then compare cap discharge over gap to see if over gap is faster than direct short. If it is faster over gap, then idea still is pretty much same. If not compared to direct short circuit, then have to rethink it a bit, but that still doesn't change the basic sequence of events of what needs to happen or the basic operating principles.

Do you have a diagram showing the diodes as you mention missing from the Gray patent? He has other things that are intentionally deceiving in it like to points of the overshoot safety gap shorted, etc...
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• new interview

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      dR-Green - thanks for posting those! Been waiting for them to come out - haven't been able to listen to them yet. At first, topic was going to be number and astrology with Eric, but Cherri wanted to talk about some of the disruption. Word is - there are a LOT of people outside of these forums watching this and they're in support of Eric and are completely not buying the stories of you know who. I had no idea!
      Last edited by Aaron; 03-23-2014, 02:21 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
        If you don't have Adobe Flash, or you want to use an offline player with an EQ to improve the sound quality, use these links:
        http://archive.bambuser.com/w/03/a_0...7e05717385.flv
        http://archive.bambuser.com/w/04/a_0...e05775c590.flv

Comment

• EV Gray modified schematic

Aaron,
          Thanks for your response.
          Post of 4th February 2011 to CSSP & Don Smith:

EV Gray like TH Moray had lots to offer but had difficulty in transferring/communicating their information for various reasons and associated with those in control:

Pulsed capacitor discharge electric engine

Go to Figure 1. and between 24 & 25 and 23 & 26, draw in two diodes, the same as 22 & 21 and in the same direction.
          This is what is deliberately missing in the Patent for those that are attempting replications.
          What 23 & 24 are, is a very long winding of some 10,000 ft that encircles the motor housing and is in effect, a 10uS delay line (1,000ft = 1 uSec).
          This is the area where the magic happens.
          Visions of my David Well's Machine and Joseph Newman where the/our 'T' field generated - must also be a 'monster' and why it can control the Weather.

This area of the machine is 'somewhere else' if you know what I mean - it is not actually here in this dimension but pulsing in and out of our time frame and the next door one - like in the movies where people step through the fuzzy doorway into another dimension.

The diodes are there to direct the capacitor bank charge through the spark gaps and not back into the delay line and also the inductive potential in the wire coil needs to go somewhere and that is directed through the diodes to the capacitor banks.
          Don't think the people at EV Gray even know this.

I will scan/condition and upload the document later to both CSSP and Don Smith - some earlier scans were poor renditions and may be able to be improved.
          This is from George Moonhie whose Pulse Flyback Driver I have built and use and the earlier scans.
          The book - 'High Voltage and Free Enegy Devices' - I purchased from Borderlands Science back in 2002 so have no concerns in providing its information for those here.

He goes into some demonstrations which clearly show what we are after - 'quantum energy extraction'.
          'It's all very simple' (quote) and shows the extra potential that a capacitor supplies from the 'ambient' and what I have been talking of for some time and probably not being able to explain fully.
          (end)

I might like to change some of that but also still pretty much what I consider to be correct but the diode switching phenomena could now be added to that scenario.

Image Shack:
          Got it all together and now they want money as I was going to show the modified EV Gray schematic but not until I empty the pockets again.
          Anybody with another picture site that is reliable and can be used to store pictures for display here?
          Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• New Image Host

Ok, here we go again!
            This is what I am using, very simple, no quirks and looks ok:

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

This is the modified EV Gray schematic showing the two omitted diodes.

Smokey

Comment

• First relatively scientific experiment dealing with Telluric transmission power over distance. Nothing is really optimised; the type of capacitors on the receiver (and transmitter) make a notable difference, the (length of the) cables leading to and from the earth terminals and coils make a notable difference, and the quality of the earthing makes a notable difference in both the transmission and the reception. So seeing as none of these things have been addressed this is just for gathering some initial data. The same earth terminals as in the videos from last summer are used, 6th (furthest) terminal is about twice as deep as the others. Receiver voltage is measured across receiver load = 1k resistor. This is using the full 3 coil Colorado Springs setup, not flat spirals like the diagram shows. The receiver was quickly tuned to maximum potential at the furthest distance and then left as it was for all the tests.

Transmitter primary voltage: The meter shows about +/-40V peak which I'm not really sure about seeing as the power supply is only +/-15V

Transmitter primary current: Approx 490mA RMS

Assuming these measured values are correct, which I'm not convinced about, then the power input to the transmitter approx = 14 Watts. The transmitter power output is still unknown.

Receiver voltage

Point 1:
              Power = 10mW RMS

Point 2:
              Power = 5mW

Point 3:
              Power = 3.35mW

Point 4:
              Power = 2.18mW

Point 5:
              Power = 1.9mW

Point 6:
              Power = 1.7mW

Taking the measurement at Point 2 into consideration, doubling the distance will supposedly reduce the received power to 25% the measured value. Power received at Point 2 = 5mW and distance at Point 2 = 0.37 metres, doubled = 0.74 metres. Received power at 0.74 metres therefore should supposedly be 1.2mW. However, it would seem to be the case that actual measured power at 0.72 metres = 3.35mW which is more.

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Nodes

dR-Green
                Great work, excellent methodology, could I suggest, a ground point at an Anti-Node = 41.6378 mtrs and a ground point at an Node at 83.2756 mtrs. This would be the standing wave Node/Anti-Node locations.

ANode1 = 1 x ((299792458/1800000)/4) = 41.6378 = Min Current
                Node1 = 2 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 83.2756 = Max Current
                ANode2 = 3 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 124.9135 = Min Current
                Node2 = 4 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 166.5513 = Max Current
                etc..

Regards Arto

Comment

• Gray Circuit

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  Ok, here we go again!
                  This is what I am using, very simple, no quirks and looks ok:

Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

This is the modified EV Gray schematic showing the two omitted diodes.

Smokey

I think that is the UK patent.

Yes, the "delay" lines are supposed to be wrapped around the motor.

What you're describing is similar to the chokes on Meyer's VIC and the "blocking diodes".

If anode of 21/22 goes negative, they're not blocking, they're wide open until the reverse voltage is met.

When 25/26 can't take anymore from the diodes you put in, the delay line will spark at the gap and will ionize it for the caps to discharge. That will give a nice disruptive discharge - they're acting as large peaking caps so to speak like what some people put in parallel with spark plugs to get the same effect, but on microscale.

45 is common ground. In the popular Gray Tube patent, the HV + that goes into the inductor doesn't go back to common ground. It goes back to the + of the LV battery source.

Are you able to get any unconventional results with anything you're doing with that concept? We can take this to the Gray Tube Replication thread if you want so we don't get too off topic here.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Eric Dollard Q & A

Latest Q & A with Eric Dollard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2dfIA7SL8

Includes Facebook questions, a few things from Energetic Forum with math terminology and evolution.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                      dR-Green
                      Great work, excellent methodology, could I suggest, a ground point at an Anti-Node = 41.6378 mtrs and a ground point at an Node at 83.2756 mtrs. This would be the standing wave Node/Anti-Node locations.

ANode1 = 1 x ((299792458/1800000)/4) = 41.6378 = Min Current
                      Node1 = 2 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 83.2756 = Max Current
                      ANode2 = 3 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 124.9135 = Min Current
                      Node2 = 4 x (299792458/1800000)/4) = 166.5513 = Max Current
                      etc..

Regards Arto
                      Thanks Arto. I'm planning to do tests over various distances, but first I need to sort out proper earthing for the transmitter, and of course making a portable equivalent is impossible so it remains to be seen how the receiving will turn out using what's convenient. On the other hand there's 3 or 4 reservoirs within a few miles of here so maybe those could be useful sites in the future, I expect a metal plate in the water would be a decent alternative or addition to a short earth rod.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      Latest Q & A with Eric Dollard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn2dfIA7SL8

Includes Facebook questions, a few things from Energetic Forum with math terminology and evolution.
                      Nice, thanks!
                      Last edited by dR-Green; 03-25-2014, 11:39 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Alan Watts on music and such Alan Watts - Future of Communication - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                          @JP.
                          Dirty relay contacts, yep that can do it. Fault finding, seems to be a dying art these days, well done locating the fault.

Somewhere I’ve seen some instructions on how to build your own Variable Mutual Inductance device, they’re not too hard to make, I might have to try building one and apply it to my circuit. Although so far my Pi network seems to work okay for impedance matching.

Yeah, I think a reasonably light coupling with a nice sharp Q will be best for impedance match / balance between the primary tank crt and secondary. If you start using an extra coil, the coupling between the primary and secondary might be better with it slightly increased?

That is a neat little trick with the single turn light bulb around the primary tank. I’ll certainly take up on that little tip, simply tune for max brightness. Awesome.

Not sure why your coax would heat up, something's up there. Strip conductor might be the way to go. Arcing variable air capacitor? I’ve had my 1500V rated variable cap arc over once or twice, (not good) usually this was because of a poor impedance match to the system on the pi network, or running the primary tank on its own with no load or coupling etc. This has concerned me slightly, as if she arcs over with just two parallel 807’s some higher voltage variable caps may be needed down the track with a 1KW transmitter. So that leaves you with expensive vacuum variable caps, or to perhaps use the regular air variable caps, but submerge them in mineral oil or transformer oil or something similar?

I’ve not noticed my 807 tubes having a blue corona, but I’ll run a bulb at full power and take another look. - Nice looking glow on the VR tube, something I’ll try as a voltage indicator too, a good idea.

As for the dark spots, it’s all very interesting. An interference pattern of sorts, but what is happening in that space? That is the subject under study! What if you had a spherical vacuum space, like two Perspex halves bolted together, pull a vacuum, or partial vacuum, (inert gases could be injected into it also). Place that in between and see what plasma shapes form. That would be expensive to build though. Try out some other plasma mapping ‘devices’ other than fluorescent tubes - If you could make a plasma column where the dark spot lands on a grid or internal conductor of sorts, maybe measurements could be done? You might have to take up glass blowing as well!

My own progress slowed recently, (sighting domestic reasons) with efforts now picking up some momentum again. I’m building up my second primary coil.

Excellent work JP.
                          Sputins.
                          Sputins,
                          Thanks for the response. Yes I think impedance matching is the problem, as some others have advised me of the same. Right now I'm designing a stripline for primary connections, to eliminate or at least reduce the amount of coax.

Also yes, a vacuum capacitor will be required. Luckily I already have one that fits the bill! They are expensive!

And I'm working on getting some plasma tubes without the phosphor coating to see the plasma more clearly. UV germicidal lamps are perfect for this- they are basically fluorescent lamps without the phosphor coating.
                          Eye protection is required obviously.

Hope things are going well for you
                          Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                            John,
                            Many thanks for the information and pics on the CIG.
                            Some things to remember with respect to maintenance when dealing with vintage equipment.
                            Dry solder joints are a classic - most of this stuff was put together at a workbench by somebody with a soldering iron and just now and again a dry joint would appear.

Carbon resistors when subjected to age and continual heating tend to read high ohms and this will include those used as RF chokes, a resistor with a wire wrapped around.
                            See those connected as chokes to the anode of the 1625s, I would be checking those for correct value.
                            Found this out in a 1950s IT-17 Heathkit Valve Tester and wondered why I always read low from a previously tested item from someone else's tester.
                            Also in a Yaesu FT-901D Transceiver where the HT was low and due to 1 Watt resistors reading double what they should be - be warned!
                            Attention to detail here may improve your output considerable.
                            This would refer mainly to the 1 Watt types and higher where they are involved with Plate voltage etc.

As you found out in your own faultfinding venture (well done! and could see you were excited by the effort), contacts are always going to be a problem and most current carrying contacts like in relays will have a Silver contact.
                            Under load conditions the Silver will oxidise and this makes a good contact where current is concerned but aged contacts always need to be cleaned as I feel there is something else there like a vertigrease that builds up over time and needs to be removed by a wet & dry paper.
                            Silver degenerating back to Carbon by radiation over time - Walter Russell.
                            Much of this coming from using vintage Multivibrators and designing power windows for automobiles.

Think I mentioned this before but a smear of Vaseline or Petroleum Jelly on Vacuum Tube pins and bases does wonders.

Gone are the days of fun stuff like repairing those old transceivers.
                            Good to see you using Neons for indicators and Xenons also useful at the higher voltages at about 400v.
                            Also have a Neon with a fast diode connected (SF37) where your fingers and body capacitance help in the sensing.

In no-man's-land here working out the theory like Eric and about to get back into production on the CSI and reading Eric's Post #796 way back in the PWHTEPD forum on 'Crystal Sets Gone Wild'.
                            Looking at the 100 Watts being generated from your local Radio Station.

Have this notion that there is an option to having a huge ground plane requirement that Tesla himself was not aware of and just getting this together now.

Peter Markovich and his A-Tree (Apparatus To Rectify Ether Energy) realised how to overcome this handicap as he studied Tesla at Colorado Springs before building his device and it looks a bit like a TEM/LMD time interaction to gain the DC volts out.

Peter Markovich: Apparatus To Rectify Ether Energy (ATREE)

The Cosmic Ray Detector CRD is about to have a ding-dong bell connected as I found it most difficult to obtain a good switch using the wall phone bells and was not reliable.

Still going through all the Posts and will be back shortly.

Smokey
                            Hi Smokey,
                            Thanks for the tips. I'll check the values of those carbon resistors.

Comment

• Dr Green,

Excellent work! I am impressed!I think you are definitely the forerunner in investigating Telluric transmission of power! Good job!

One question for you- what is the coil configuration you are using when you photographed the dark spot on the bulb? Were you using two coil sets or just one? It would be particularly interesting if one coil set can produce that interference pattern.

Oh also check this out- I was referred to this site and should pass it on to you-
                              David Knight is able to show standing waves in a (non-phosphor coated) plasma tube:
                              Inductor self-resonance experiments

John
                              Last edited by jpolakow; 03-26-2014, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Delay Lines

Aaron,
                                Quote:
                                Are you able to get any unconventional results with anything you're doing with that concept? We can take this to the Gray Tube Replication thread if you want so we don't get too off topic here.

Yes, that's OK and a good idea.
                                Since I am now a little more up on the reason for Delay Lines with respect to 'Energy Synthesis' will be doing some tests to find out what I have in the 12 position AD-YU as there is nothing on the Net and am still not sure where they fit in but am suggesting Planned Position Indicators (PPI) with respect to Radar displays - ex RAAF equipment in OZ.

As I have two of these units each of 3 different types, will be doing some work to gain some further knowledge as we now have an area of collective bits that may lead elsewhere in the Delay Lines and Diodes, 90º and Impulse Discharge theory.
                                Bothered me why EV Gray used wire windings around his motor when he could have used a bought unit like I have but then in his day, would have cost a packet and not available commercially.
                                A need here to look at Diodes more closely as to their gate shut-off time which could mean a circuit working and not working where an Impulse is concerned.
                                Will get back when I dig a little deeper as to a working device as it looks like a coil arrangement involved and all of this will be new as we have not discussed anything to do with delays in the past apart from EV Gray and you mention Meyer's VIC which I will also research and will check out your EV Gray site as well.

Smokey

Comment

Working...
                                X