Eric P Dollard - The Supernatural Power of Music - YouTube
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @JP.
      Dirty relay contacts, yep that can do it. Fault finding, seems to be a dying art these days, well done locating the fault.

Somewhere I’ve seen some instructions on how to build your own Variable Mutual Inductance device, they’re not too hard to make, I might have to try building one and apply it to my circuit. Although so far my Pi network seems to work okay for impedance matching.

Yeah, I think a reasonably light coupling with a nice sharp Q will be best for impedance match / balance between the primary tank crt and secondary. If you start using an extra coil, the coupling between the primary and secondary might be better with it slightly increased?

That is a neat little trick with the single turn light bulb around the primary tank. I’ll certainly take up on that little tip, simply tune for max brightness. Awesome.

Not sure why your coax would heat up, something's up there. Strip conductor might be the way to go. Arcing variable air capacitor? I’ve had my 1500V rated variable cap arc over once or twice, (not good) usually this was because of a poor impedance match to the system on the pi network, or running the primary tank on its own with no load or coupling etc. This has concerned me slightly, as if she arcs over with just two parallel 807’s some higher voltage variable caps may be needed down the track with a 1KW transmitter. So that leaves you with expensive vacuum variable caps, or to perhaps use the regular air variable caps, but submerge them in mineral oil or transformer oil or something similar?

I’ve not noticed my 807 tubes having a blue corona, but I’ll run a bulb at full power and take another look. - Nice looking glow on the VR tube, something I’ll try as a voltage indicator too, a good idea.

As for the dark spots, it’s all very interesting. An interference pattern of sorts, but what is happening in that space? That is the subject under study! What if you had a spherical vacuum space, like two Perspex halves bolted together, pull a vacuum, or partial vacuum, (inert gases could be injected into it also). Place that in between and see what plasma shapes form. That would be expensive to build though. Try out some other plasma mapping ‘devices’ other than fluorescent tubes - If you could make a plasma column where the dark spot lands on a grid or internal conductor of sorts, maybe measurements could be done? You might have to take up glass blowing as well!

My own progress slowed recently, (sighting domestic reasons) with efforts now picking up some momentum again. I’m building up my second primary coil.

Excellent work JP.
      Sputins.
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Here is Eric Dollard's interview on The Supernatural Power of Music:
        Eric P Dollard - The Supernatural Power of Music - YouTube
        Okay, so... WHAT?

Eric is talking about all this mystical bull crap. Does this even have any experimental backing at all? He's spouting all this mumbo jumbo about the aether and stuff, but can he actually give any sort of mechanism for what he is talking about?

This is just pseudoscience. Actually, scratch that, this is mysticism and esotericism.

Comment

• Great Interview

I really enjoyed this interview, Eric spoke with enthusiasm and authority, knowledge like Erics is hard one and long traveled given by the trials of fire and personal attacks by those who live on the wrong side of science, history and humanity, wisdom is never found by a closed mind.

It does take a special type of engineer to understand the science of music and the technology of harmonics and Fourier synthesis. As a designer of unique musical instruments, I concur with what Eric talks about. There is no mystical or esoteric mumbling at all, Eric tries to give you a clear insiders understanding of the history of the base mathematics of scale creation and chordal understanding without supplying all the frequency charts and intervals. The building of acoustic chordal forms and scale forms are a longitudinal activity in the space and inside hollows and solid/liquid/gas materials, this is the bases of acoustic engineering. What Eric talks about is the ratios between each sound frequency, that makes up chords and scales, they are based on whole number Pythagorean fractional ratios such as 1,9/8,61/64,4/3,3/2,27/16,243/128,2 which is the ratios for the common diatonic scale(not equal temperament). He also talks about synesthesia, which is common to a lot of artists and musicians and unique people like Eric Dollard, its helps the use to correlate complex ideas. The language of music is not limited to what we hear, Eric mentions the Music at higher and lower frequencies beyond our hearing, and as a engineer he recognizes the need to convert these to the audio spectrum so he can find organic similarities from different octaves. He states unambiguously that the extreme upper octaves is where the ether interacts longitudinally like sound(fine -like cosmic gas particles), and at the other end of the spectrum the low frequencies as in gross matter and planetary, solar wave lengths etc.

He also mentions that sound can influence the moods of people, I would suggest this is why you have the words like harmony and disharmony, chord and dis-chord they explain the interactions in a simple fashion, it is what all musicians know and use when writing songs and musical pieces. The modern musician has not been historically or technically exposed to the reasoning behind our current use of musical intervals, which are cloaked behind a corporate veil of misinformation. The 12 tone scales with A=220 hz is a corporate model that is not true to natural tonal harmony(216 hz = 432/2) or the vibrations that nature utilize, this is his mention of archetypes, Eric is giving you an out from this type of mind control. If you want to know what he is talking about when he mentions Bach, please spend spend a bit of time analyzing the organ work and the engineering of those types of organs in Bachs time, they are nothing like our modern truncated systems of linear scale/key relations we currently use. The acoustic engineers of Bachs time were craftsmen who had perfect pitch and could tell the difference between 256 Hz and 260 Hz, and would compensate the organ pipes to keep those in tune according to the problem of the Pythagorean comma and to each unique scale, this is why you have so many pipes and special knobs on those early 15 century type of organs. He also talks about the acoustic vibrations on Chaldini plates and water frozen to those sound forms, they are known as a common understanding to acoustic engineers, Eric does interprets this correctly by explaining as an archetype which is simply the interval relationships in a chord. He correlates his knowledge correctly when he speaks about electrical vibrations in the earth, where you can have harmony and disharmony between different natural vibrations already present in the earth.

Just to be clear the presenter tries to bring in esoteric meanings and as usual with Eric he does not fall into that trap and explains he is an electrical Engineer and he relates all of this to that type of understanding. The geometric aspects he mentions are the symbolic methods of understanding these complex ideas, nothing mystical here just common sense, simplifying much complexity to basic geometry, no relativity Einstein brain crack. He talks about a common experiences that many sensitive people understand when in an natural environment and when there are thunderstorms nearby, electrostatic acoustic waves are always present when high voltages are pumped between the earth and the sky, this is what Eric talks about. The EM vibrations that are unhealthy or healthy are some what common knowledge to science and the work of Rife is well documented and based on real science, it has been ignored because this type of technology will eliminate the use of 90% of the big Pharma pills. The lack of shoes brings you in true contact to the living earth, Eric speaks with experience about what has been known for thousands of years by all the ancient cultures, being connected to the true environment. Sound vibrations related to living organisms are a well understood science, nothing mystical about the density and wavelengths of stems, cell structures and density of plant material and its water content. Whole organic foods are a simple and basic type of diet that does not include toxic processes or non organic chemicals, as Eric states to operate on the primary level, in all things. The reference of the demonic beings is a reference to the Psychopathic leaders who have no other agenda than absolute control, division of peoples unity and the destruction of freedom for nothing more than maintaining a wealth structure that has only gains for the few. He talks about crystals in an concise and engineering level, great stuff Eric. When Eric calls this type of knowledge occult is what the scientific community has relegated the essential understanding to an occult science, when in reality the opposite is true, the science of wormholes, relativity, string theory, dark matter etc are pure occult language. Where Eric explains the problem of the understanding of basic induction is where modern physics brings into the basic knowledge a lot of mystical mathematical language which is not what really happens but only a relationship of quantities, this can be explained in a better symbolic language which is what Eric has brought to the table. A enjoyable and a well understood talk by Eric, thanks regards Arto.

Comment

• God Bless You Art

Originally posted by artoj View Post
            I really enjoyed this interview, Eric spoke with enthusiasm and authority, knowledge like Erics is hard one and long traveled given by the trials of fire and personal attacks by those who live on the wrong side of science, history and humanity, wisdom is never found by a closed mind.

It does take a special type of engineer to understand the science of music and the technology of harmonics and Fourier synthesis. As a designer of unique musical instruments, I concur with what Eric talks about. There is no mystical or esoteric mumbling at all, Eric tries to give you a clear insiders understanding of the history of the base mathematics of scale creation and chordal understanding without supplying all the frequency charts and intervals. The building of acoustic chordal forms and scale forms are a longitudinal activity in the space and inside hollows and solid/liquid/gas materials, this is the bases of acoustic engineering. What Eric talks about is the ratios between each sound frequency, that makes up chords and scales, they are based on whole number Pythagorean fractional ratios such as 1,9/8,61/64,4/3,3/2,27/16,243/128,2 which is the ratios for the common diatonic scale(not equal temperament). He also talks about synesthesia, which is common to a lot of artists and musicians and unique people like Eric Dollard, its helps the use to correlate complex ideas. The language of music is not limited to what we hear, Eric mentions the Music at higher and lower frequencies beyond our hearing, and as a engineer he recognizes the need to convert these to the audio spectrum so he can find organic similarities from different octaves. He states unambiguously that the extreme upper octaves is where the ether interacts longitudinally like sound(fine -like cosmic gas particles), and at the other end of the spectrum the low frequencies as in gross matter and planetary, solar wave lengths etc.

He also mentions that sound can influence the moods of people, I would suggest this is why you have the words like harmony and disharmony, chord and dis-chord they explain the interactions in a simple fashion, it is what all musicians know and use when writing songs and musical pieces. The modern musician has not been historically or technically exposed to the reasoning behind our current use of musical intervals, which are cloaked behind a corporate veil of misinformation. The 12 tone scales with A=220 hz is a corporate model that is not true to natural tonal harmony(216 hz = 432/2) or the vibrations that nature utilize, this is his mention of archetypes, Eric is giving you an out from this type of mind control. If you want to know what he is talking about when he mentions Bach, please spend spend a bit of time analyzing the organ work and the engineering of those types of organs in Bachs time, they are nothing like our modern truncated systems of linear scale/key relations we currently use. The acoustic engineers of Bachs time were craftsmen who had perfect pitch and could tell the difference between 256 Hz and 260 Hz, and would compensate the organ pipes to keep those in tune according to the problem of the Pythagorean comma and to each unique scale, this is why you have so many pipes and special knobs on those early 15 century type of organs. He also talks about the acoustic vibrations on Chaldini plates and water frozen to those sound forms, they are known as a common understanding to acoustic engineers, Eric does interprets this correctly by explaining as an archetype which is simply the interval relationships in a chord. He correlates his knowledge correctly when he speaks about electrical vibrations in the earth, where you can have harmony and disharmony between different natural vibrations already present in the earth.

Just to be clear the presenter tries to bring in esoteric meanings and as usual with Eric he does not fall into that trap and explains he is an electrical Engineer and he relates all of this to that type of understanding. The geometric aspects he mentions are the symbolic methods of understanding these complex ideas, nothing mystical here just common sense, simplifying much complexity to basic geometry, no relativity Einstein brain crack. He talks about a common experiences that many sensitive people understand when in an natural environment and when there are thunderstorms nearby, electrostatic acoustic waves are always present when high voltages are pumped between the earth and the sky, this is what Eric talks about. The EM vibrations that are unhealthy or healthy are some what common knowledge to science and the work of Rife is well documented and based on real science, it has been ignored because this type of technology will eliminate the use of 90% of the big Pharma pills. The lack of shoes brings you in true contact to the living earth, Eric speaks with experience about what has been known for thousands of years by all the ancient cultures, being connected to the true environment. Sound vibrations related to living organisms are a well understood science, nothing mystical about the density and wavelengths of stems, cell structures and density of plant material and its water content. Whole organic foods are a simple and basic type of diet that does not include toxic processes or non organic chemicals, as Eric states to operate on the primary level, in all things. The reference of the demonic beings is a reference to the Psychopathic leaders who have no other agenda than absolute control, division of peoples unity and the destruction of freedom for nothing more than maintaining a wealth structure that has only gains for the few. He talks about crystals in an concise and engineering level, great stuff Eric. When Eric calls this type of knowledge occult is what the scientific community has relegated the essential understanding to an occult science, when in reality the opposite is true, the science of wormholes, relativity, string theory, dark matter etc are pure occult language. Where Eric explains the problem of the understanding of basic induction is where modern physics brings into the basic knowledge a lot of mystical mathematical language which is not what really happens but only a relationship of quantities, this can be explained in a better symbolic language which is what Eric has brought to the table. A enjoyable and a well understood talk by Eric, thanks regards Arto.

Wowzee

I stand in awe of the self exist one and his creation. Everyone and I mean everyone and their voice hold great significance.

Like I said before Eric is a smart guy about these things and I am not. You (ART) are able to relay the information in detail and precision.

I have never in my lifetime heard such a beautiful description of the small piece of creation. Simply put for us, who are trying to get a handle on what is being discussed.

I can relate and understand completely everything you said and must agree.

Don't ever give up trying to help guys like me who have never heard any of this even though all we generally spout is skepticism and frustration.

Myself included we the people are in programed blindness and confusion.

I can not say enough about your short essay concerning the infinite creation.

Most of what Eric is talking about goes right over our heads and we will need to repeat these messages.

Kindest regards, Mike

Comment

• Nfg 666

Eric Dollard and EPD Labs has determined that David Wittekind, Rayam Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Mohamed Youssef aka Techzombie, Tom Brown, and recently discovered individuals are definitely not independent operators. This is a definite organization.

Now that I have become successful, the reptile will rear its head in public so watch its face.

73 DE N6KPH
              SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
              Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenaus View Post
                Okay, so... WHAT?

Eric is talking about all this mystical bull crap. Does this even have any experimental backing at all? He's spouting all this mumbo jumbo about the aether and stuff, but can he actually give any sort of mechanism for what he is talking about?

This is just pseudoscience. Actually, scratch that, this is mysticism and esotericism.
                I wish I could give you a +1 up-vote for your post!

Seems the only science around here is dogma and repression of orthodox information.

As an irony, even his "versor operator" conception is a ripoff! It looks like he either stole the idea from August Hund and his obscure "Bi-symbolische Gleichungen und deren Berwendung in der Elektrtechnik", in German only, or is late to the party.

All in all I have seen nothing from EPD or his associates that makes conventional science "obsolete" or even remotely wrong.

I feel like this forum is the apitimy of Medieval Europe, in the time before Charlemagne's reign and the succeeding High Medieval period, filled only with dogma and ignorance. The holy trinity of this fiefdom are P.L., A.M. and E.P.D., lords whom the peasantry serve by buying their inane intellectual products and who's misguided views they devoutly protect.

Comment

• Let's here your deep wisdom

Originally posted by upgradd View Post
                  I wish I could give you a +1 up-vote for your post!

Seems the only science around here is dogma and repression of orthodox information.

As an irony, even his "versor operator" conception is a ripoff! It looks like he either stole the idea from August Hund and his obscure "Bi-symbolische Gleichungen und deren Berwendung in der Elektrtechnik", in German only, or is late to the party.

All in all I have seen nothing from EPD or his associates that makes conventional science "obsolete" or even remotely wrong.

I feel like this forum is the apitimy of Medieval Europe, in the time before Charlemagne's reign and the succeeding High Medieval period, filled only with dogma and ignorance. The holy trinity of this fiefdom are P.L., A.M. and E.P.D., lords whom the peasantry serve by buying their inane intellectual products and who's misguided views they devoutly protect.
                  Hi upgradd

Let's hear your version of the depths of understanding of all existence.

I am all ears.

Mike

Comment

• Reptor Critters

Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                    Eric Dollard and EPD Labs has determined that David Wittekind, Rayam Azab Youssef aka Ray Savant aka Mohamed Youssef aka Techzombie, Tom Brown, and recently discovered individuals are definitely not independent operators. This is a definite organization.

Now that I have become successful, the reptile will rear its head in public so watch its face.

73 DE N6KPH
                    Thanks for the heads up T-rex

Mike

Comment

• As an irony, even his "versor operator" conception is a ripoff! It looks like he either stole the idea from August Hund and his obscure "Bi-symbolische Gleichungen und deren Berwendung in der Elektrtechnik", in German only, or is late to the party.
                      Although I am not familiar with the paper you mentioned, I'm sure when Eric is speaking of "versors" he isn't talking about the actual versors, which were used in the late 19th century and were an algebraic form of quanternions, which aren't used today in any respect (or used in electromagnetism, for that matter). Instead, Eric is once again confused by terms and definitions. He is actually talking about Phasors, a method which Steinmetz pioneered and a method still used often today. With all Eric's praise of Steinmetz, one would think he would realize what we call this math.

Eric has made the same mistake with his definition of dielectric. Since before Maxwell, we've defined generally a dielectric as "a material which is easily polarized by an electric field". Eric, however, only listens to Steinmetz and thinks the dielectric is what modern physics calls the electric field. In fact he is so bigoted about this belief he ignores Heaviside's, Maxwell's, Tesla's, and other's use of electric field, most of whom made much greater contributions to electromagnetism in theory than Steinmetz.

Furthermore, Eric continually mystifies himself when he goes no farther than what seems to be high school text books to learn what modern physics teaches. He purports that contemporaries believe that all electricity is in the electron and such. He fails to make any actual reading of real electromagnetism in today's scientific literature. If he did, he would understand that nearly everything he is talking about is covered under transmission line theory. He would understand that the electron explanation is mostly used to explain electronics to simple high school students.

This is a large part of Eric's problem, in that he continually makes bigoted statements against modern science as if his studies are undisputed fact, but he never goes on with any corroborative evidence of these supposed facts, instead he treats them as axioms. Thus any remnant of science is lost since he fails to make any measurement, give data, or use anything within physical reality to prove the assertions which are pivotal to the type of work he is doing.

Additionally, he never gives any derivation of any form of equations equivalent to Maxwell's. I wouldn't care if they were in vectors or quaternions, but he needs to show how his math is equivalent to the Maxwell's math, otherwise he is doing just as Tesla warned: wandering through equation after equation, and eventually building a structure which has nothing to do with reality.

I wouldn't agree with such a romanticized idea of the forum. I think Eric, and the people working with him have good intentions. They are just swamped by mistakes that would leave Tesla rolling in his grave. xD

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                      Hi upgradd

Let's hear your version of the depths of understanding of all existence.

I am all ears.

Mike
                      This is hardly a rebuttal to his post. You do nothing to add to the discussion.
                      Last edited by Tenaus; 03-18-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                        snip
                        So you're saying that all the nonsense about music creating another dimension through the aether, and carrying your mind into counterspace is all simply acoustics?

Comment

• Originally posted by upgradd View Post
                          Hi Mr Upgradd

Thank you for the Reference to August Hund's Paper, It looks very interesting. However you are not correct in what you say. Hund at the beginning of this Paper explains his Method was first suggested by Dr. C. P. Steinmetz. Eric Dollard has clearly said many times his „Versor Operators” are the Steinmetz Method.

I do not understand what is the problem with Eric Dollards latest interview. It is not secret, that he is a religious man. And you all wonder, that he attempts to apply engineering methods to his Belief?

If more people did this, we would have many fewer problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenaus View Post
                            Although I am not familiar with the paper you mentioned, I'm sure when Eric is speaking of "versors" he isn't talking about the actual versors, which were used in the late 19th century and were an algebraic form of quanternions, which aren't used today in any respect (or used in electromagnetism, for that matter). Instead, Eric is once again confused by terms and definitions. He is actually talking about Phasors, a method which Steinmetz pioneered and a method still used often today. With all Eric's praise of Steinmetz, one would think he would realize what we call this math.

Eric has made the same mistake with his definition of dielectric. Since before Maxwell, we've defined generally a dielectric as "a material which is easily polarized by an electric field". Eric, however, only listens to Steinmetz and thinks the dielectric is what modern physics calls the electric field. In fact he is so bigoted about this belief he ignores Heaviside's, Maxwell's, Tesla's, and other's use of electric field, most of whom made much greater contributions to electromagnetism in theory than Steinmetz.

Furthermore, Eric continually mystifies himself when he goes no farther than what seems to be high school text books to learn what modern physics teaches. He purports that contemporaries believe that all electricity is in the electron and such. He fails to make any actual reading of real electromagnetism in today's scientific literature. If he did, he would understand that nearly everything he is talking about is covered under transmission line theory. He would understand that the electron explanation is mostly used to explain electronics to simple high school students.

This is a large part of Eric's problem, in that he continually makes bigoted statements against modern science as if his studies are undisputed fact, but he never goes on with any corroborative evidence of these supposed facts, instead he treats them as axioms. Thus any remnant of science is lost since he fails to make any measurement, give data, or use anything within physical reality to prove the assertions which are pivotal to the type of work he is doing.

Additionally, he never gives any derivation of any form of equations equivalent to Maxwell's. I wouldn't care if they were in vectors or quaternions, but he needs to show how his math is equivalent to the Maxwell's math, otherwise he is doing just as Tesla warned: wandering through equation after equation, and eventually building a structure which has nothing to do with reality.

I wouldn't agree with such a romanticized idea of the forum. I think Eric, and the people working with him have good intentions. They are just swamped by mistakes that would leave Tesla rolling in his grave. xD

This is hardly a rebuttal to his post. You do nothing to add to the discussion.
                            Spot on.

I've been watching and contributing here for a couple yrs, mostly in the background quietly. I've seen many arguments and heated debates over nonsense, I've also seen intelligent questions and concerns ignored. I'm not going to get in the way of anyone wanting to pursue what they think may lead to some new discovery, some do learn from this, not all but a few. Advice and direction is offered and left for any who are interested.

Eric has said many times that he simply followed what was written down by Tesla in regards to duplicating the builds. As for the development of his other projects, they have many origins it seems. The CIG is fascinating but simple, I understand what he's after and this is ironic, I understand because a formal education in physics and mathematics has allowed me to put the puzzle together, though it wasn't easy esp since there is a massive lack of formal equations and explanations, these I had to figure and sort on my own. After building a small CIG rig and doing some testing it showed some interesting things, but scale and tuning is an issue. I also think that FTL may be easier to achieve with plasma.

I don't follow or understand why there is such extreme prejudice against E=MC^2, best I can figure is that the popsci explanation is taken at face value. The photon has no physical construct it's an energy field, there in lies the paradox. there isn't enough bandwidth to go into explanations on this or SR, GR, QCD or QM.

Practical applications of theories is based on the mathematics developed from observation and predictability. While one can build and design something that performs a specific function that does not preclude that it's unexplained by current the knowledge of physics, that requires doing all the aforementioned observation and experimentation with fully developed mathematics to support it. The we can take those sets and expand and build practical applications from them.

Lets take Tesla's Collorado notes, there he is doing experiments and recording the data and developing equations to design a practical application of his work. Another more modern reference is Farnsworth, read thru his patents, there is no eschewing of the established mathematics of physics, yet Farnsworth developed and expanded on his projects with the use quantum physics.

the beauty of science is that it's ever evolving based on observation and most importantly falsifiability. Recent data collected from improved equipment is laying out some new mysteries in the cosmos, the IBEX ribbon, the possibility of primordial b-mode gravitational waves. The more we look the less we know.

I suggest for those interested in picking up a copy or going to the local library and checking out Lee Smolins' "The trouble with Physics"

Eric has a gift for the hands on approach and is very intuitive, I wish him the best and hope that he's able to fully develop the mathematics of his theories. Just don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, just because my background is in physics doesn't make me the bad guy. I know Erics not aware of everything that goes on, but there was a very nice mathematics professor here a couple yrs ago that took it upon himself to sort and organize Erics writings into a 'book' I helped as time allowed, I don't think it was ever finished as we ran into discrepancies and un-defined operations. Not wanting to assume anything it was left, I know Eric wanted more info on counter-space algebra so possibly that is being used to finish the work.

I looked at that as well as quaternions, lots of missing pieces. In a simplified nutshell the BIG problem goes back to the photon and electron, they are not classical constructs, they are energy probability fields, any guess on how that is modeled mathematically? For now we break it down to keep it manageable, I'd love to see or develop a way to handle it without dealing with HUP.

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Comment

• esoteric
                              adjective
                              1. understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest; recondite: poetry full of esoteric allusions.
                              2. belonging to the select few.
                              3. private; secret; confidential.
                              4. (of a philosophical doctrine or the like) intended to be revealed only to the initiates of a group: the esoteric doctrines of Pythagoras.
                              Last edited by dR-Green; 03-18-2014, 09:15 PM.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Wondering how many of us are aware of the work of Joseph Campbell, especially his Creative Mythology volume. Something to check out- and something Eric might want to read if he hasn't.

I'd also suggest Thunderbolts.org as a secondary resource with regards to Einstein bashing. Its allot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X