Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told that grounded grid has the least parasitic capacitance and thus is better for high frequencies. Also nice tube driver to start with.
    I only used carbon resistors and MKC caps. This driver should produce aether currents and not electrons

Comment

• orgonaut314,

With your setup, you measure 4V dc at grid which gives Ip=4/560=7.14mA. I'm pretty sure that gets you a voltage gain of roughly mu=23V/V with about 6k of plate resistance. The capacitive reactance of your 0.5uF cap at 3.2M is Xc=1/(6.28*0.5e-6*3.2e6)=0.1 ohm. The input net division gives approx 560/560=1V/V, and the output net of your 100k and 0.5uF cap reactance gives the same. At the tube output, a 6K, 33K resistor divider gives 33/39=0.87V/V. So, the ideal voltage gain should be something like A=1*23*0.87*1=20V/V, which would give A*5=100Vpk-pk for a 5v input signal.

I'm not too confident on the power calculations...
      The output impedance is 6k in parallel with 33k gives 5k in series with your CR load of z=(100k-j0.1) ohm.
      With a 100k, at 5v signal, the tube should generate (23*5)^2/(5k+100k)=0.1W ?
      With 100k removed, direct coupling to primary, Zload=5k+j20 the tube should generate about (23*5/6*5)^2/sqrt(5k^2+20^2)=1.8W (assuming a primary that is all inductance of 1uH or 20.1 ohm inductive reactance at 3.2M)?

The tube parasitics modify things, but how much for those frequencies?

As an experiment you could remove the 100k resistor and connect the primary between output cap and neutral, and then monitor the field intensity meter as you adjust the amplitude and frequency of your function generator.

Comment

• A matter of philosophy

From Living Energies - Viktor Schauberger's Brilliant Work With Natural Energy Explained by Callum Coats
        Last edited by dR-Green; 03-01-2014, 12:22 AM.
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Cold Dark Sun?

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• please permit me come here to learn. im new member here

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
              orgonaut314,

With your setup, you measure 4V dc at grid which gives Ip=4/560=7.14mA. I'm pretty sure that gets you a voltage gain of roughly mu=23V/V with about 6k of plate resistance. The capacitive reactance of your 0.5uF cap at 3.2M is Xc=1/(6.28*0.5e-6*3.2e6)=0.1 ohm. The input net division gives approx 560/560=1V/V, and the output net of your 100k and 0.5uF cap reactance gives the same. At the tube output, a 6K, 33K resistor divider gives 33/39=0.87V/V. So, the ideal voltage gain should be something like A=1*23*0.87*1=20V/V, which would give A*5=100Vpk-pk for a 5v input signal.
              I totally agree with these calculations. Thanks gives me something to compare with and a better understanding of tubes.
              Someone else had suggested that the probe of my scope that has 30pF capacitance presents around 1700 Ohm (at 3MHz) parallel to the 33k tearing the mu down a factor 3. I tend to agree with that analysis. It would explain my strange scope readings at this frequency. It also means that the tube works fine at this frequency.

I'm not too confident on the power calculations...
              The output impedance is 6k in parallel with 33k gives 5k in series with your CR load of z=(100k-j0.1) ohm.
              With a 100k, at 5v signal, the tube should generate (23*5)^2/(5k+100k)=0.1W ?
              I think this is the power dissipated or lost in the whole output stage?

With 100k removed, direct coupling to primary, Zload=5k+j20 the tube should generate about (23*5/6*5)^2/sqrt(5k^2+20^2)=1.8W (assuming a primary that is all inductance of 1uH or 20.1 ohm inductive reactance at 3.2M)?
              I think this is the power dissipated in this output stage. The primary as inductance only would be reactive and not dissipate power in this model? I think that the power that is radiated away through the primary and secundary should theoretically show up as resistance in the load. Certainly if the power is going to counter space

I found out that making a resonating setup of primary and variable cap and tuning the cap to max the impedance of the two still condiderable drops the output voltage and that would mean that a lot of power is radiated away.

The tube parasitics modify things, but how much for those frequencies?

As an experiment you could remove the 100k resistor and connect the primary between output cap and neutral, and then monitor the field intensity meter as you adjust the amplitude and frequency of your function generator.
              I am not to sure the 100k is a big problem but you are right I should try with 1M. In audio this 100k is used a lot.

Thanks for the analysis gives a lot of thinking

As a next thing I should measure with the nano or micro amp meter and diode. That seems more reliable than the scope. but no absolute vallues.

@dr-Green your article about the Sun is dynamite! Thanks!
              Last edited by orgonaut314; 03-01-2014, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Thanks to Arto for his scan of the article.

Tesla Article 1934 | Artojh's Renderings

Comment

• biology report

As you probably know, in the last 9 months, there has been a lot of defamation against EPD Laboratories, myself and my co-workers. This has all been masterminded by a very deranged individual. That individual and his cohorts have been exorcised from the board of directors of EPD Laboratories so the non-profit has been saved! Yet, this person continues to carry on his campaign of defamation and slander, a truly twisted individual.

As a biologist, I instituted a scientific study of this individual and this information is now being made public. You can see a copy of one of the beginning expose videos revealing who and what this subspecies is - it will blow your mind! teslasnemesis1 on Vimeo (download it with the download link to help preserve it)

Here is an archive you can download that has all the supporting documentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwz...it?usp=sharing

Thank you for your support and stay tuned for more updates on EPD Laboratories projects.

Sincerely,
                  Eric P. Dollard
                  73 DE N6KPH
                  SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                  Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post

Thanks to Arto for his scan of the article.

Tesla Article 1934 | Artojh's Renderings
                    Wow Tesla's last sentence blows me away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N76lx-4fN-g

Comment

• Tesla is referring to what is known as neutron radiation.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                        As a biologist, I instituted a scientific study of this individual and this information is now being made public. You can see a copy of one of the beginning expose videos revealing who and what this subspecies is - it will blow your mind! teslasnemesis1 on Vimeo (download it with the download link to help preserve it)

The following quote comes to mind after watching the video: "...forgive them, for they know not what they do."

The overwhelming impression is that Ray Savant started out his 20s wanting to improve himself, and ended up amplifying the hold his own (and others') demons had on him. I don't think he walked into this intending to screw over Eric Dollard, but given his state of mind I'm not sure if he was capable of doing anything else.

Weren't the Nazis big fans of injecting their people with steroids?

Comment

• It is funny to see how this guy shoots himself in the foot. He wanted to use Eric to gain money or even more sinister to turn the whole thing into a money scam, but instead he called the attention to Eric that would have never been there without him I guess we have to thank him for shooting his own foot. He will be replaced soon I suspect so keep your guards up

Comment

• Tesla TMT accelerator ring

Hi All , AstroNod here ,

made some new you tubes .

Tesla Magnifier 30M ham Band + accelerator ring - YouTube
                            Quadrapolar Resonance Antenna + RX dutch fishing boats - YouTube

After playing and experiment with the coils .
                            I found a trick to get higher apparent velocity
                            about 186% max i can get out of the base prim and sec coil .
                            add a right small capcitance between the open end ring or short out the open ring .
                            to tune up , use one open endring as close to the hot end (better there than on top of the mechanical contruction) than use one closed loop on top to tune up in frequency 3 to 0 inch capce is fine (0 inch in on the mechanical ring contruction)
                            there more tricks you can do with the TMT base .
                            some tricks are a bitt odd and not healty not willing to share the settup due to the danger .

coils works fine i can burn FL with 1.5 watts and less .
                            I use a antenna Tunner S match with the higher output from My TX.
                            basic experiments i do with 200miliwatts max .

for you free energy researchers ... you can also have the input at the hotend (top) of the coil and output from the prim. coil .
                            input gnd is the groundplane . and use more then one TMT base like 2 in the CIG. but with one prim in and the other for the output .

Highlikely its more easy to ` stack` the sec. TMT coils ect than tu tune the extra coil with the system the ` right ` way with 2 x 1/4 waves

Most copy` s i have seen are kind of 1/2 wave ect.

tonight i make a video in the dark of the TMT with TL big neons how you the antenna tunner and tx set / swr meter . and effects .

the basic TMT i have her with just 6 turns show some 400% overunity just the telluric output with the TX coil . just think of TX and RX coils together and with high number of windings if mechanical possible due to the width / heigth ratio .

I seems that the dielectricfield from the top of the coil condensate in any material .

Coil without endring freefloating resonance at phi/2 gives a huge field out of the coil straight up !!! out to space .

Highlikely a satellite with cosmic ray detectors are out there .
                            just modulate you coils with schumann resonance that will make space command happy

And yes do not forget to make a huge switch to the earth Ground from groundplane TMT before NATO and others measure you coil and location within 1 minute .

I will test a plasma for dielectric antenna , and make more TMT here the sister sett for the 30 M TMT .
                            and some other disigns who are blue printed in my mind .

Thx to all the members with the good input together we can make it work thx for sharing i will share all i got with you tube video` s .

Nother thing i will try to convert my CB marconi tesla` s for CB to CIG i think it will be ok this week to test it .

questions or comments are welcome .

De PD7Z / Astronod
                            Last edited by AstroNod; 03-06-2014, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroNod View Post
                              After playing and experiment with the coils .
                              I found a trick to get higher apparent velocity
                              about 186% max i can get out of the base prim and sec coil .
                              add a right small capcitance between the open end ring or short out the open ring .
                              I could be wrong, but I would think that the secondary is seeing the loop as a parallel inductance (since you have closed the circuit with a capacitor), so the total inductance would be less than the secondary alone, resulting in a higher frequency.

1/L total = 1/L sec + 1/L loop

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                                Basically Eric's schema but I coupled it out to avoid the dc but without the out coupling cap the mu also dropped to 5 at 3.2MHz.

My input is 3,5V from the frequency generator and it has 4Volt dc at the cathode. The anode has 110V dc.

I redesigned my driver and I am going back to the original Eric design. The reason is that the coil resistance is to small making the voltage amplification drop. My problem with the original was the dc voltage on the coil but on second thought that presents a very small potential current through my body of 10mA (340V->33k) resulting in max 3,5Watt (not counting my own impedance). That can not be dangerous to my cats running around! The out coupling will only work with a big impedance of the next stage. I'm learning
                                Last edited by orgonaut314; 03-07-2014, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X