This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Membrane Potential

Hi all , before some people on the forum come to wrong conclusions i would like to put in some info . argonaut , you did charge you cells electrically .
    Membrane potential - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Your only defense is your immune system?
    Ill cells have too low or too high potential even Cancer virus .
    You are a capacitor the body , the TMT send out signals you receive .
    Due to you conviction there is you free will and visualization of the mind , thats why placebo does work many times in that way .
    However you did the right thing , your intuition.
    The frequency list you did show is indeed good , i did try them out, you can use many type of antenna systems TMT Lakhowsky loop antenna mobius antenna they all work on the right frequency , however with harmonics the accuracy of the frequncy must be good . likewise for cancer bx virus 3th harmonic 4,822350MHz i think (remember) must be in the range of a vieuw 10th or 100 Hz min . so a random TMT at 3.2MHz won` t kill the virus in that way . Influenza (1918) - 1,674,000 2nd harmonic is 3.348MHz .
    Lakhowsky antenna is wide band ! TMT is very narrow band with small harmonics . Big Loop antenna is wide band like a room size on the ceiling 8x8 meters . Best is to use NO COAX cable specialy with higher power, with standing waves in the coax and time reversal there is a danger of make you self ill. use feeder line 400-600 ohms and antenna tunner . Use small power 200mW to 5 a 10 watts is good .
    For Normal Cell voltage the right food is the key like a electrolyte there is conductivity , minerals and salt add conductivity like magnesium zinc selenium in the right dosis . like a good house with bricks and cement a body like minerals and vitamins .
    If someone can donate a electron microscope... i could show you the killing of the virus and much more like boosting the growth of `good` cells . a cell phone will give flu like conditions to the blood cells within 15 min at your ear . hands free or very short calls.
    The 40M ham TMT prim and sec coils are good tune cap is on place have to make a groundplane and i can test it this week . Make a you tube of it on my channel astronod - YouTube

All the best .

De PD7Z / Astronod
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-18-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
      Hi orgonaut314:

It is interesting to note that the Lakhowsky Multiple Wave Oscillator (MWO) had a very broad frequency spectrum covering possibly all the frequencies used by Dr. Rife.
      I have built two of the MWOs one with Erick's log periodic antenna and the other with Dr. Bob Beck designed antenna. I got much more action out of Bob Beck's design. First I built one based on Peter A. Lindemann's "The Final Approach", slightly modified, running on a 12 V car battery. Then I built the original Bob Beck design using the T Ford ignition coil and a 6 Volt battery. It works much better than the first one, even thought I need a more precise adjustable spark gap. If someone needs more info, please let me know.
      Yes you are right. The broadband way is how Tesla (Hairpin) did it and Lakhovsky. Rife used a sweep I think. But in all this I am surprised that this electrostatic radiation (in my case) gets through my skin that is mainly water. I find it very hard to believe that conventional radiation is getting through my skin. If it did Tesla would have not been able to demonstrate high voltage around his body. I think it is a clear demonstration that there is an eather flow going on and because aether does not have a charge it goes right through the body creating charge in some conducting area's just like aether was flowing from the vacuum tube in Eric demonstration creating charge in a capacitor.
      Thanks for the comments! It is good to think together and to experiment together. My driver is almost finished and by the way I'm being delayed I know it is something good. Hope I'll succeed. I am thinking about using an Alexanderson design to make the coil broadband. Hope Eric will share some information.
      Also keep in mind that being a little off in the frequency might still work because the Q of the coil. It is a sharp resonance making the power much smaler but it might still work because at this moment I don't know if power is a key at all.
      Last edited by orgonaut314; 02-18-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• @Astronod. Think you are right about those cellphones. There is a whole area of living things (bions) that we know little about. Reich found out that you only needed to make the right conditions to create bacteria. We think bacteria come in through infections only. That is not the case. The are created from the aether with warmth and sunlight and some carbon inside your body too. Normally you keep your body healthy giving it the right radiation but if there are emotional blocks than some organ might die and the life forms go their own way.

Comment

• Chart Recorder Gould TA 5000

Hello , here Astronod .
          The Local surplus have a nice Gould TA 5000 for sale due i buy a lot i can have it for 100USD (75 euro`s ) i did see them in USA 2nd hand for 1295USD .
          it have 4 pcs AM 400 cards 4-Channel Waveform Storage Amplifiers.
          so it have 16 channels an one CPU board . i might have the special LEMO connectors it can have the normal RS connector to and there some cables with the device .
          acquisition of signals up to 35 kHz thats very good .

shipping to usa is a nother problem if its over the 20 kg i could dismantle the power transformers ac or something that easy to reinstall and send it with 2 shippings . price for shipping could be in the 200USD or more
          the item is in perfect condition came from a dutch lab to test weapons.
          it uses normal chainprintpaper like zigzag there is still paper in the machine the rubber roll is perfect all looks fine. works on 110 and 230volts ac .

here is some data from the internet

Thermal recorder has max. 24 channels, 48 Mbytes of on-board memory

The TA5000 is a modular thermal array recorder with 8, 16, or 24 discrete
          input channels and up to 24 Mbytes of memory. The sampling rate ranges
          from 2 samples/s to 250 ksamples/s on all channels. A patented 15-in.
          printhead contains special circuitry to ensure precise temperature control
          of each styli. This results in the best contrast at any chart speed and
          grid pattern, with accurately positioned traces and no black zones
          anywhere on the chart paper. Other recorder features include storage
          capability for multiple setups, real-time trace positioning in percent or
          millimeters, chart speed from 0.01 to 500 mm/s and mm/h, overlap or
          discrete channel operating modes, and fully programmable IEEE-488 or
          RS-422 interfaces. Four input modules are available for use in the
          TA5000. The AM800 is a programmable eight-channel dc amplifier with eight
          event channels for acquisition of signals up to 35 kHz. Features include
          single-ended input, sensitivity from 100 mV to 250 V full scale,
          pretrigger from 0% to 100%, auto-calibration, and auto-ranging. The AP800
          is a programmable eight-channel dc amplifier with eight event channels for
          real time recording. Features include single-ended input, sensitivity from
          200 mV to 40 V full scale (250 V in overlap mode 0, auto-calibration,
          auto-ranging, and variable sensitivity with resolution better than 1%.
          The DP800 is an eight-channel digital data input module with 12-bit
          resolution and peak signal capture capability. The DP800 has input
          capability for up to eight independent channels via 16-bit parallel I/O or
          DR11 compatible interface. The data acquisition rate is 2 microsecond per
          data word. The TD100 is a time code interface that mounts directly onto
          the CPU board of the TA5000. Time and date information from IRIG A, B, E,
          H, or NASA 36 code is printed on the chart drive or an external tape
          recorder. ($11,900; plug-in boards from $2,995--30 days ARO.) Gould Inc.
          Test & Measurement Group Valley View, OH Mark Kerchenski 216-328-7157
          Fax 216-328-7400

here is a link form the advertisement is on page 9 try to download the link sometimes it won` t work sometimes it will .
          http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/ca...2010032658.pdf

i will send the message also to EPD laboratories .. well i just try it

To contact EPD Laboratories, Inc. or to contact Eric Dollard, you have to do it the old fashion way.

Eric Dollard loves receiving your hand written letters and he'll even write you back!

Send your letters to: Eric Dollard, General Delivery, Lone Pine, CA 93545

well if someone can contact eric or epd labs that fine i am not write a letter due to i post it over here.

A Lab without a @mail box

its a nice chart recorder eric have to see if he can use it he might want a nother type of recorder .

Good luck with the Advanced Seismic Warning System - Tesla Style

regards ,
          PD7Z / Astronod
          Last edited by AstroNod; 02-18-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Eric Dollard Campaign Success

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS AND FOR SPREADING THE WORD!

If you haven't seen the news, together we all raised $26,000 for Eric Dollard's Advanced Seismic Warning System! $25,065 in Indiegogo (so we beat the goal) and almost $1000 in direct Paypal donations plus about $100 from the Teslacoin community.

If you contributed to the campaign and claimed any Perks, they will be honored. Eric will start to write the letters, etc... when he gets back to his lab.

If you have any questions for Eric Dollard, please post them on his Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ericpdollard instead of sending a private message, please post it publicly in the status/updates section that says: Write something on Eric Dollard's page...

If time permits this weekend, I can do an interview with Eric answering those questions.

Also, stay tuned for another up coming interview with Eric that will be shown on a very popular/famous Tesla network.

REMEMBER, you can meet Eric Dollard personally at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference. We also just confirmed that William Lyne author of Occult Ether Physics will also be presenting! Register if you think you want to come even if you can't send payment right away - that will at least lock in your seat. Energy Science Conference - 2014

Thank you,
            Aaron
            http://ericpdollard.com/
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• William Lyne

I'm posting this in Eric's thread because he encouraged me to suggest some presentation topics to William Lyne and in several interviews, Eric Dollard has said many of the aetheric concepts that William Lyne shares are valid - much is rooted in the works of JJ Thompson and Tesla. This is a presentation you'll want to see!

William Lyne will be giving a 2 hour presentation at the conference!

It will be a rare opportunity to spend some time with this legend. He is the author of multiple books including Occult Ether Physics and is well known for his work with his Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace.

You can find his full bio and talk description here: 2014 Energy Science Conference
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• I am certainly interested in Lyne with Dollard. I have a lot of questions. But the conference is too far for me. Will there be recordings?

Comment

• William Lyne

Hello All , astronod here , yes is did read the william lyne` s occult ether physics and did see some video` s of sir lyne . monatomic hydrogen furnace he came out with however today that technology is used and nasa is thinking of using it to it shows about 20 a 30 x more output then input .
                  Here it is The Moller's Atomic Hydrogen Generator
                  yesterday i post here on the forum something about the -false-allegations-techzombie-ray-savant here is the post http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...tml#post250912
                  i did mention a video with jesse ventura (death ray)where william lyne talks about some attacks on him with high technology , myself had the same experience more than once however at the first time it was intense later on i did protect myself so it had no real effect on me .
                  sure i have some questions , however i have no facebook and will never have facebook .... i am from the netherlands bit far away . and i have no 400usd just to watch the show . however they will have fun thats is for sure .
                  eric mention in one of the video` s i did see : forget about John Bedini battery chargers / and gray motor replica`s .....dang i have both to here in the lab.

Energy Science Forum Technology Conference 2014, formerly known as the Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference

the Aaron's "Gray Tube" experiments Aaron has also put forward a compilation of documentation from Stanley Meyer, which many Meyer "experts" deny even exist.
                  well i have not much to say about that it would bring me in serious trouble.

de PD7Z / Astronod
                  Last edited by AstroNod; 02-19-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Many Thanks for the forum and contributions for the Dollard lab.
                    Much appreciation for making this possible. Much success to Eric.

The one concern that the facility have a way to lock up documents and
                    care be taken to watch who comes and goes with recorded video on secure areas and sooner the better, and I don't mean using the math department's
                    video recorder for taping Johnny Carson.

I look forward to learning about the technology. In 1986 a guy named Takahashi was experimenting with earthquake prediction but later nothing came of it. I believe the funding approach used here has a better chance of success and then some. Kozo is now the ceo of sharp electronics.
                    Patent US4904943 - Method for detecting long waves and predicting earthquakes - Google Patents
                    Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-20-2014, 05:06 AM. Reason: sorrrry

Comment

• Plumbing supplies + kitchen utensils = terminal capacitance

Initial test setup

Extra coil tuning shall be achieved through adjusting the length of the top section of pipe

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• More on the lines

setting aside alien conspiracy andlooking at pictures of phenomena.
                        faster particles arriving before.

The earth quake precursor lines seen in clouds are similar to the lines in this footage. A game changer here is that the belts have incoming debris The convergence in belts visually appears as lines by diffraction. This differs from previous tectonic plate theory that is the earth erupting and shifting from within. An external cause has a more profound fear factor and there is more need for explanation.

At the exact time If an event of an incoming debris are penetrating the earth
                        very shortly afterwards an emitted waves are outgoing. Other waves are slower Primary and then secondary following the belt.

particles travel HUGE DISTANCES - YouTube

Comment

• Tesla magnifier 40/30M Ham Band

Hello every one , here astronod .
                          i just made new video on the TMT 40/30M ham band .
                          Tesla Magnifier Transmitter 40/30M HAM BAND - YouTube
                          I will keep it simple
                          disign was for 7065KHz resonance is at 11.050MHz
                          Lo= C / (2xphixF) speed of light --> Lo 6.76m
                          Fr =11.05MHz
                          C=2xphixFrxLo
                          C=469.34 / C speed of light 1.564
                          Phi / 2 is 1.570763

Well very close indeed to phi/2 !!

Did look to some of the posting : dr Green wow with that thing von braun will be wondering ... the whole thing might lift of with that big cap on top .

so next time i build the sec coil not with lightspeed C . other wise you end up not on the frequency . and the sec coil ain` t slow wave or what ever, i just prove it .

C = phi/2 free float resonance sec coil .

So Dr green now you tell me why the 6 turns would not work .... like you `tought`

bye bye .

de PD7Z / astronod
                          Last edited by AstroNod; 02-22-2014, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Astronod,

The coil's real velocity is actually still slower or equal to light speed--REGARDLESS of "calculated" Vf.

Your Vf exceeding C is an artifact of an APPARENT velocity and not the real speed of the Poyntine Vector. The word "apparent velocity" in this instance is used to denote the fact that people think a quater-wave dipole or mono-pole is an equivalent structure to a coil resonator--THEY ARE NOT. The actual distance of the S flow is reduced, due to coiling in the solenoid, which gives the impression that you are exceeding C. You are however, not exceeding C. Instead you find that the full length of the wire cannot be used to determine the wavelength, hence the point about qurater-wave dipoles not being equivalent to solenoid resonators. For solenoids, Vf and apparent length become a function not of turns or wire length but of coil height and coil diameter. (A logarithmic function to the base epsilon is usually a pretty good fit for this situation.)

In the end, the calculated Vf is really a phase velocity rather than a group velocity seeing as how a coil is, in general, dispersive--having differing Vf for varying frequencies. To test the true propagation speed, use a pulse generator at 1% Dtc and around 100pS rise time and connect the hot end to the coil and the earth to the ground plane, leave the coil floating (not connected to the ground plane). Then connect a 1ghz+ oscilloscope or counter up to the coil terminal with a capacitive probe and use a resistive coaxial splitter and appropriate attenuators (as needed) to feed the original pulse to the scope/counter. Lengths of the coax connected to the scope, for each signal path, need to be the same to avoid delay offsets. You will not find any FTL here! in fact you will only see the coil as a esoteric type of delay line.

The ONLY thing that is actually interesting about the whole thing (Tesla coils in general--aside from being a "sparkler") is the reflection of RF energy into the earth as opposed to free-space radiation into the atmosphere. This last detail is much more interesting than the FTL argument. Considering the most enigmatic force of gravity has been determined to act at the speed of light, it would make sense that C, while not a limit per say, is a universal speed of various cosmic forces. To exceed this value, while not impossible, is highly improbably from the accumulation of evidence from the past 200 years of electrical science. Oddly, an "instantaneous" velocity seems more realistic than an arbitrary velocity greater than C. Reasons for this are many, but the quintessential one is that nothing is currently know to move faster than C. And as it happens, something that happens in zero time doesn't really have a velocity, as it's undefined, which makes it more the more tenable solution to FTL.
                            Last edited by upgradd; 02-23-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• apparent velocity

Hello upgradd, thanks for the replay . It` s all a little hard for me to understand but i do my best , Due to i wanted to get on th 40 M ham band and now it is appartent on the 30 M ham band . i want to make coils in the fruture what have there the Fr where i wanted to be resonating on saves me a lot of time.
                              So i came up with apparent velocity .

what you mention fact that people think a quater-wave dipole or mono-pole is an equivalent structure to a coil resonator--THEY ARE NOT

i do understand that with the experiments i did and changed my mind sett on that to make room for more undersanding .

compare to solenoids, Vf and apparent length become a function not of turns or wire length but of coil height and coil diameter.

that i understand a little .

The ONLY thing that is actually interesting about the whole thing (Tesla coils in general--aside from being a "sparkler") is the reflection of RF energy into the earth as opposed to free-space radiation into the atmosphere.
                              Indeed to me that looks like ` the magic` here i did disconnect the ground from the signal generator for the prim coil and the TMT show still telluric output as well when i connect the hot wire from the signal gen to the reflecting earth or on the telleric output it self the led show current flow .

Another thing i noted when start the TMT the apparent velocity drops slightly after some minutes , when i first started it up after some pause i got slighty over phi/2 but than within some minutes it will dropp a little under phi/2 perhaps of the building up of the force in the coil and reflection earth . due to i use about 200mWatts now however i can go up till about 800 watts of RF power in the lab here .

Thanks a lot for you input Upgradd compliments on this part :

Considering the most enigmatic force of gravity has been determined to act at the speed of light, it would make sense that C, while not a limit per say, is a universal speed of various cosmic forces. To exceed this value, while not impossible, is highly improbably from the accumulation of evidence from the past 200 years of electrical science. Oddly, an "instantaneous" velocity seems more realistic than an arbitrary velocity greater than C. Reasons for this are many, but the quintessential one is that nothing is currently know to move faster than C. And as it happens, something that happens in zero time doesn't really have a velocity, as it's undefined, which makes it more the more tenable solution to FTL.

time for some more coffee and burn those arbitary velocity`s

With the Flat spiral coil tesla systems i did add a offsett dc in a small power amp there is a point where thr RX led begins to blank at a low frequency it was some time ago but that blanking speed lead me also to the apparent velocity of the whole system but perpahs it was a relation of the coil disign of the flat coil like the spacing factor i did use and the coil diameters inner and outher like you mentioned with Vf and apparent length become a function not of turns or wire length but of coil height and coil diameter in the TMT sec coil .

A nother note i made is the resistance loss in the delay line to the dielectric top with serval materials like tinned wire and compare to silver teflon coax that made a huge difference with system output those where the flat spiral coils .

Well thanks agian you gave something to think about .

Back to zero time now because the TMT is waiting for the extra coil . And see what is apparently waiting for me .

De PD7Z / Astronod
                              Last edited by AstroNod; 02-23-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroNod View Post
                                Did look to some of the posting : dr Green wow with that thing von braun will be wondering ... the whole thing might lift of with that big cap on top .
                                We can hope

Originally posted by AstroNod View Post
                                so next time i build the sec coil not with lightspeed C . other wise you end up not on the frequency . and the sec coil ain` t slow wave or what ever, i just prove it .

C = phi/2 free float resonance sec coil .

So Dr green now you tell me why the 6 turns would not work .... like you `tought`
                                I didn't say it wouldn't work, I said I'm not convinced by your decision to go with 6 turns but it would be interesting to see the results.

The secondary in Eric's design has a height to diameter ratio of 20% which is supposedly 100% light speed effectively. On top of that:

Originally posted by T-rex
                                The secondary is coupled to other coils and capacitance. This lowers the velocity greatly. Thus to compensate the coil wire is shortened by 2/pi=0.63662=63.7% to bring the frequency back up to the proper value.

... Where pi is a correction factor, not an intrinsic mathematical relation. But it may be that by using pi some "magic" resonance may take form. (Experiment and see).
                                So it's pre-compensated if you will and will have a higher frequency, insofar as Pi is relevant in this case, to ideally end up at the design frequency when everything is in place, not necessarily when the coils are used in free resonance tests etc.

Originally posted by T-rex
                                No test leads should contact coils, No Leads! Electro-static coupling or magnetic loop coupling to meters is all that is permissible. Extra coil must be as free as possible.
                                Distance between ground plane and coils should be about 60cm.

Also, Eric will be setting up an intermittent beacon on 1860 kc.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X