This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard on earthquake detection

Hello All, Thx Aaron for the link and posting , i can read the formula` s ok here however the lettertype is a little small .
    Just had a peek at the You Tube SmartScareCrow with Eric
    20140206 - Eric Dollard on earthquake detection - YouTube
    The Analog computer system you can hear about it at 1:10 in the show .
    The system of frequencies selection , discrimination output goes in to the LC filters for the right frequency spectrum to been picked out or filtered out . Here in the netherlands there no navy VLF Tx all is nato here one is in germany .
    With ELF reception the powerlines need to be filtered , 60Hz in usa 50Hz in europe , and some harmonics from the grid .
    Clearly eric`s system is not what most reseachers use, eric use transmission line system and shunting to ground .
    linear network he talks about it at 0:33 loading networks with connection to the ground system basic like alexanderson systems best is to use 30 a 40 miles of telephone wires , think due to the wavelength . Smaller size do work like at landers 800 feet underground overgound was 600 feet .
    Here one important part at 0:38 how a earthquake builds up that the Interference will go up in frequency till in the VLF range 18 a 20 KHz .
    piezoelectric stress is what make the signals and piezoelectric stress is earth movement activity . Gary Hendershot than make a little weird comment spool out a VLF antenna for the SUB. eric than goes in to the topic where the edge is for overground and underground is about 18KHz a 22KHz there is the zone here submarine commication is done mostly to to cancel the interference out.
    Seismic drops than back down in frequency with less impulse and more cohenrent. like wise from poping cracking to like a chord , build up swinging pops to a constant tone is the expression to a earthquake to come .
    For Lots of good data and information for reception VLF ELF ULF ect.
    RADIO WAVES below 22 kHz
    here some exapmles:
    ULF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSORS EARTHQUAKE PRECURSORS
    BASICS abotme
    Best electronics ANOTHER APPROACH TO NATURAL RADIO
    Here is the link of the receiver eric did talk about .
    S. P. McGreevy BBB-4 Natural VLF Radio Receiver Plans
    Here you can listen online to VLF receivers
    Live VLF Natural Radio
    and in stereo to :
    Live VLF Natural Radio

Its easy to make if someone would like a receiver or components to make your own just send me a message .

And to the US navy / space command Where is your T.M.T. for the subs ....

http://rt.com/usa/china-nuclear-subm...ii-alaska-930/

don` t panic call leviathan

Regards,

de PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-07-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Eric Dollard on the Smart Scarecrow Show

Originally posted by AstroNod View Post
      Hello All, Thx Aaron for the link and posting

Seismic drops than back down in frequency with less impulse and more cohenrent. like wise from poping cracking to like a chord , build up swinging pops to a constant tone is the expression to a earthquake to come .
      For Lots of good data and information for reception VLF ELF ULF ect.
      RADIO WAVES below 22 kHz
      here some exapmles:
      ULF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSORS EARTHQUAKE PRECURSORS
      BASICS abotme
      Best electronics ANOTHER APPROACH TO NATURAL RADIO
      Here is the link of the receiver eric did talk about .
      S. P. McGreevy BBB-4 Natural VLF Radio Receiver Plans
      Here you can listen online to VLF receivers
      Live VLF Natural Radio
      and in stereo to :
      Live VLF Natural Radio

Its easy to make if someone would like a receiver or components to make your own just send me a message .

And to the US navy / space command Where is your T.M.T. for the subs ....

http://rt.com/usa/china-nuclear-subm...ii-alaska-930/

don` t panic call leviathan

Regards,

de PD7Z
      Astronod, thanks for all the links!

Here is a link to the interview from last night on Eric's account (Sterling's segment is removed and it goes straight to Eric).

Eric Dollard's interview by Gary Hendershot on the Smart Scarecrow show last night. If you missed it, here it is on Youtube. Eric went into some things I hadn't heard before about the seismic system - discriminator circuits that filter just the frequencies he wants, etc... you just more of the technical rundown by Astronod - Eric Dollard - Smart Scarecrow Show with Gary Hendershot 2/6/2014 - YouTube

I just purchased a WR-3 directly from Steven McGreevy to support his work - they're $135 + shipping depending on where you are. If you want to order one, just email him at his email on his website and he'll give you a link to his order form. There is no link to the order form because he doesn't want a lot of orders coming in just in case he's on a road trip or something.

The link Astronod posted is the schematic of one of his units, but Steven McGreevy's main homepage is auroralchorus dot com auroralchorus.com - Natural VLF Radio - Sounds of Space Weather - The Music of the Magnetosphere
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        Astronod, thanks for all the links!

Here is a link to the interview from last night on Eric's account (Sterling's segment is removed and it goes straight to Eric).

Eric Dollard's interview by Gary Hendershot on the Smart Scarecrow show last night. If you missed it, here it is on Youtube. Eric went into some things I hadn't heard before about the seismic system - discriminator circuits that filter just the frequencies he wants, etc... you just more of the technical rundown by Astronod - Eric Dollard - Smart Scarecrow Show with Gary Hendershot 2/6/2014 - YouTube

I just purchased a WR-3 directly from Steven McGreevy to support his work - they're $135 + shipping depending on where you are. If you want to order one, just email him at his email on his website and he'll give you a link to his order form. There is no link to the order form because he doesn't want a lot of orders coming in just in case he's on a road trip or something.

The link Astronod posted is the schematic of one of his units, but Steven McGreevy's main homepage is auroralchorus dot com auroralchorus.com - Natural VLF Radio - Sounds of Space Weather - The Music of the Magnetosphere

Hey Aaron cool show

Totally out of this world video interview. I have wanted to hear Eric on this subject forever. He is the only guy that tries to bring it down to where me and my dog can get it. Simplicity.

Thanks Eric. Been seeing you do your experiments since the 1980's

Still listening, got to go but I will be back soon.

Michael Rowland

Comment

• Ransom Demand

Roy Stolti is pulling a ransom demand for Eric's confidential Landers notebooks.

Comment

• NFG Notebooks

Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
            Roy Stolti is pulling a ransom demand for Eric's confidential Landers notebooks.

This is a recent photograph taken by Roy Stolti, which he sent to John Polakowski of the notebooks that were stolen from Landers when it was looted during its destruction.

These were wrongfully taken by Roy Stolti, someone who arrived pretending to want to help me.

He is presently attempting to put a ransom on these notebooks for their return and is behaving irrationally, I do not expect there is any hope of recovering these notebooks.

This has revived my livid anger over the whole episode that occurred at Landers.
            SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
            Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• The photo of the notebooks shown above, was sent to my phone by Roy. I have all the messages in my phone from Roy saved, where he admits to having the notebooks in his possession and also refuses to return them.

I'm not sure exactly what his motives are, but he refuses to work with me. Eric is not pleased.

These notebooks contain the blueprints for the working Landers Earthquake prediction system, and would be incredibly useful to Eric in re-creating the Seismic Warning System.

Something must be done, the notebooks must be returned to their rightful owner- Eric.
              Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• 40 M telsa magnifier transmitter update

Hello All, i did mount the prim. coil to the coil base and its almost ready to test . must make ring capacitors and a tune capacitor for the LC prim .
                Than i do measurements with spectrum analyzer / with RF probes , post the data on you tube . here is the link of the update video : Tesla Magnifier 40M + Tesla Talk - YouTube
                To J.Polakow. if you have any data or info video` s of your coils love to see that in the fruture . how you tune up your TX to the coils and what freq. your coil work on . basic data ect.
                Yes we all love to see the Notebooks back in eric` s hands . there are country` s waiting for this technology likewise earthquake zone in turkey , japan , indonesia , and many more . Pehaps the obama administration could use one of those systems on mars you never know how things there can shake up there .
                There are some projects in the past like from darpa pegasus 70`s and the technology before those projects i mention the tesla teleporter.
                not this one i found on internet thats like the DIY electric chair .
                AKADEMIA NOIA PHILOSOPHIA NATURALIS EXPERIMENTE NOOSPHERE SCIENCE SPRITUEL
                Eric did mention about a dark spot between the coils in the C.I.G.
                Some photo` s of stargate` s have 2 tesla like coils standing next to the center stargate .
                Looking foreward to spring and summer to be on the field doing experiments.
                all the best to all
                de PD7Z

Comment

• Eric Dollard's Seismic campaign update

Campaign good news:

Thank you for all the newer donations to Paypal!

John L. $10.00
                  Martin L. $50.00
                  John G. $25.00
                  Michael W. $50.00
                  Craig B. $25.00
                  Mark M. $30.00
                  Sharie H. $10.00
                  Riccardo R. $20.00
                  Nicolas D. $100.00
                  Mark B. $35.00
                  Jim D. $50.00
                  Gordon E. $25.00

Newer paypal donations totaling $430.
                  Brings total donations in Paypal to $725!

$18,855 Indiegogo + $725 Paypal = $19,580 and we don't know what is donated by check or money order by mail yet.

We have a few days left - URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• $19,355 Indiegogo

$19,355 in Indiegogo now!
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Notebooks

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                      The photo of the notebooks shown above, was sent to my phone by Roy. I have all the messages in my phone from Roy saved, where he admits to having the notebooks in his possession and also refuses to return them.

I'm not sure exactly what his motives are, but he refuses to work with me. Eric is not pleased.

These notebooks contain the blueprints for the working Landers Earthquake prediction system, and would be incredibly useful to Eric in re-creating the Seismic Warning System.

Something must be done, the notebooks must be returned to their rightful owner- Eric.
                      Why would he not return the notebooks? What right does he think he has to keep them? His motives sound like he is dangling the carrot to invoke Eric’s anger and a ransom. (Now that he can see there is some potential money floating about from the Advanced Seismic campaign). So what is his ransom? What does he want for them and why then does he then refuse to work with you? (JP). He sounds like a real A-hole. Eric would be livered! - This I think is the real motive here, to anger Eric to the point where he disappears into ‘Camp-never-to-be-seen’ and sending all associated projects into oblivion, or successfully stalling them! - So tell Eric not to fall for (their) deliberate dirty tactics.

No doubt the police would not give a damn over some (allegedly) stolen notebooks, etc. So who can you turn to? Hired strong-arms tactics? – No, as illegal activities or violence is not Eric’s way.. (Suggesting this might get me banned anyway).

So it might be worth posting the messages from Roy saved on your phone, or at least using these against him in some way. – Embarrass him publicly enough to have him return them? Or as a last resort, negotiate a payment of ransom. Although, not what one would want to do or give him the pleasure of.

Even if the notebooks were returned, what guarantee would be given that they are not damaged or critical pages torn out etc.? Another tactic is, perhaps simply adopt the same policy of the government, and have “no negotiations with terrorists” & (sadly) forget about the notebooks ever being returned (serving as a distraction) and / or simply embarrass him about the situation.

Although having those notebooks back and complete would be a great advantage to the Advanced Seismic Warning System and related technologies I'm sure. Goodluck.
                      Last edited by Sputins; 02-11-2014, 10:58 PM. Reason: spelling
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• The Evolution of Matter by Gustave Le Bon

Originally posted by mahakal View Post
                        This is really a fascinating read indeed, which was recommended by Eric.

Free to read online at the Internet Archive.
                        This link goes to the Google books app, which won't let you download PUBLIC DOMAIN books to your computer. It is available if you search on "The Evolution of Matter Gustave Le Bon PDF" - if for any reason you can't find a copy, let me know and I will post it on one of my websites and provide a DIRECT link to it here. -teo

Comment

• [QUOTE=Aaron;239016]
                          Originally posted by ainvision
                          never underestimate the power of stupidity.
                          George Carlin is credited as saying "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!"

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                            My favorite living rooms until now have had pool tables in them... I am now convinced that coils in my living room is the way to go! Thanks for posting!
                            Last edited by tgraca; 02-12-2014, 02:15 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my favorite picture! 4th try...

Comment

• Vector addition in hyperbolic functions:
                              Two successive applications of the j operator thus reverse the
                              direction of a line, or rotate it through 180 ; so that [tex]j x j[tex] or
                              [tex]j^2[/tex] is equivalent to giving the negative sign to a complex
                              number without changing its angle. Thus we have the well-
                              known relation
                              [tex]j=\sqrt{-1}[/tex]

[tex]\\j^2=-1\\j^3=-j\\j^4=+1[/tex]

For what ever reason latex seems to not work...

Comment

• Assuming use of complex plane,

j in function form:

y=j(n)=sqrt(-1)^n

where
                                j(n) is a "quadrantal" unit vector function of n
                                y = rotational multiplier (multiples of 90* increments)
                                n = positive integers and is the index of rotation
                                sqrt(-1) = i

Since imaginary numbers are 90* rotated from real numbers multiplication by j results in discrete intervals of 90* rotations.

h in function form:

y=h(n)=(-1)^n

where
                                h(n) is a "mirror image" unit vector function of n
                                y = rotational multiplier (multiples of 180* increments)
                                n = positive integers and is the index of rotation

Since negative ("fictitious") numbers are a 180* rotation from positive numbers, multiplication by h results in discrete intervals of 180* rotations.

As might be noticed, unit vectors h and j overlap: j^2 = h^1, j^4=h^2. Thus AC operator j(n) has only two unique indexes of rotation; giving rise to reactive energy as retarded currents (+j) and retarded potentials (-j). The DC operator gives rise to voltage sources and voltage drops.
                                Last edited by upgradd; 02-12-2014, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X