This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Eric's Advanced Seismic Warning System

We've hit $2676 already out of $10k needed for the bond! The campaign is for $25k, but it is the $10k that is the most important. Anything over that will go to equipment. $2676 out of $10k in 2 days is really encouraging!

2 more vids are here:
    Eric Dollards Advanced Seismic Warning System | Indiegogo

I'll be posting the full length video interviews with Eric soon....

Please donate! URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• 41% to $10k goal for bond!

$4066 has been raised for the $10k bond!!! 27% to almost 41% of the $10k bond gold in just the last few hours!!!

Come on everyone, please help share the word - this is happening!

URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Tesla marconi Antenna

Hello From the Netherlands .

Its been some time due to work but here i am agian .
        I`ll post my photo` s of some tesla marconi systems i made .
        this system have no ground connection just a groundplane for testing.
        the groundplane is the reflection cap. the reflection GP is good enough to made contact with the other antenna , sure when connect the GP to the earth / sea / conductorplane the signal get stronger into the other antenna . however for lab experiments the signal is strong enought due to the good GP .
        The standing wave in the transformer is the dif. between 2/phi and lightspeed on freq. the model on the photo ` s is made for CB band 27MHz
        i did work DX with it to in hertz mode .. so its marconi tesla system hybrid.
        the dielectric Ant. is about 25% of the GP and the GP lenght is de delay line + dielectric antenna . the coil is about 1 meter long so is the GP and delay (hertz radiator + top load ) and dielectric antenna top.
        with 25% i mention a plate not a sphere like on the photo.
        a metal plate or alu foil is easy to tune for max power transfer .
        my final antenna have a alu plate square with edge on top like diamond.
        i`ll post photo` s of the final antenna ` s later .
        Area sec coil = Area prim coil . not volume.... like normal V ,but volume with the skin effect etc. so i dont use volume just area .
        i made this antenna for other frequencies to, the more resonance wire the more gain. the lower the frequency the more gain .
        pri. coil more L is better than C use as much windings possible .
        like wise why not 3 or 4 windings if possible it might be better for Z load to the antenna tunner and or x mitter to however more L is more E
        I use online calculators and my own calculator for modeling ,without them i am helpless....
        there are minor mistakes with the TMT calculations formula from members and dollard. dollards basic is good, members make faults ...
        I did see a short video mr E say : we the members `are not too smart` hihi.
        tentative coil nr 6 calc. is N= le/l1 not N=ls/l1 now wire lenght is ok with turns. le
        than use this online calculator Helical Coil Calculator
        you see L and self cap . however in concentrated mode you need a ring cap ! or likewise... don` t do the tandem. less E and highly complex
        the ring cap get close to the coils . however use smal ring caps ! 1 a 3 inch like wise 2mm copper or 2mm silver teflon coax for high hf like 40m band , 7100KHz . a good way to start is first think of your ring cap. load to the self cap load of both coils , that you can count in to the disign of the coils with calculators.
        so place the ring cap at the tentative coil setting on higher freq. bands other wise you dont make it and you will get stuck with 1/4 wave shrinky .... and too much cap. even mr e d doubt his own belive before but i think he recoverd from that... hihi .
        with the online cal. you can change parameters wire diameter and spacing ect. use slightly higher coils and bigger wire !
        in my next posting i give some calculation for ham bands like 40 meters .
        ok before i forget the prim coil. here is the cal .
        Flat Spiral Coil Calculator
        than use this one online to see if you close to resonance .
        Resonant Frequency Calculator
        use small C most L as possible . 50 a 200pF var. C is enough.
        that it for now perhaps i save you some time and monnies .
        good that eric and lab team are building a HQ earthquake detector system now i can test my earthquake device soon .. just kidding .
        i my next post i show some supernova data just before big earthquake.
        Helical Coil Calculator
        Flat Spiral Coil Calculator
        Resonant Frequency Calculator
        i did upload some photo` s there old ones.
        the antenna ` s i make now look a whole lot beter like pro.

next time i show a new antenna disign for hertz but with tesla coils and wardenclyffe / TMT upgrade to plasma antenna, NATO is gonna love that one.
        if there is any HAM on the forum who like to go telluric or via the ionosphere thats fine with me .
        tonight i made contact with australia on the 40 m band vk3kcx and we had a chat with digital radio mode ROS . i use a us patent http://www.aktuellum.com/circuits/an...ts/2537191.pdf
        i am from the netherlands thats the other side of the world 16620km away from the other station .
        i have 2 windings 86 m wire total in 2 loops of 43 meter with feeder line and antenna tunner it works on 40 20 10 meter bands .

okeh keep up the good work so do i , post you some more when i can .
        thx to all the members post i did see some lovely photo`s and creations.

sk de PD7Z
        Attached Files
        Last edited by AstroNod; 01-23-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Transmitter test with Spiral Secondary Coil

Further and tests and analysis is yet to be done, however in order to test out my 6AG7 / 807 CW Transmitter on an actual coil, I've built a 'test' three turn primary (with one and two turn taps). This to see what happens when the spiral secondary coil (secondary only) is driven at its self-resonant frequency. With the top capacitance shown this brings the frequency down to ~1.78Mcps (from 2.08Mcps) Further tests with various couplings and so-fourth are yet to be done along with the extra coil in place. However with the primary tank circuit tuned and the impedance matched, the light bulb lights up, well beyond to what I was expecting!

The light bulb is a 240V, 15W pigmy bulb which is lit to around twice its normal brilliance at least! It is connected to the secondary 'Telluric output terminal' and a ground plane. Small arcs can be drawn off the top capacitance terminals also. There is still much room improvement and extra coil experimentation and receiving with the other twin spiral coil of course along with the CIG configuration. Other coils as per the standard TMT dimensions given by Eric are under construction and testing also.

Let the photos speak:

It's wonderful to see the $4800 raised so far for the Advanced Seismic Warning System! I'll be throwing in my contribution soon too.

Sputins.
          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Hello Sputins , your coil looks great , what is the lenght of the flat sec coil? about 15 meters?
            due to the skin effect depth the silver have no real use the layer is to thin .
            Calculator for a.c. Resistance of a Round Straight Wire
            at 1.7MHz it is 48uM the silver layers is much thinner, so it will penetrate to the copper layer of the braid .
            copper wil do just fine save` s monnies on the expansive silver coax.
            how much was the input power from the 807 tubes?
            did you use any formula to build this one?

At the moment i starting to building a TMT for the 40 M HAM band about 7050 MHz . ill post photo` s and calculations within some week .
            the plan is to see how far and how much power it can transmit telluric trough sea water. so i will build 2 pcs if the model is working fine that will be great to for the cosmic induction sett up .
            i do have some question about the TMT , with other the flat spiral the TX and RX coil are wound the other way likewise the prim .
            does the TMT in RX and TX setting need to have left and right turn coils perhaps some one can give my some tips .

all the best .

john
            Last edited by AstroNod; 01-27-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Advanced Seismic Warning System interview

Here's a new interview with Eric Dollard - Eric Dollard Interview - Advanced Seismic Warning System - Jan 27, 2014 - YouTube did this today by phone.

URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project! Eric Dollard interview by Aaron Murakami on Jan 27, 2014. Discusses the advanced seismic warning system project and the indiegogo campaign to raise funds for it. Also covers the Cosmic Induction Generator and the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference where Eric Dollard will be the keynote speaker and will be giving a LIVE DEMO! http://energyscienceforum.com/energyc... - even a bit about Tesla Coin - the founder donated 10,000 to Eric Dollard!

Please share the video with others...

Another will be posted soon that answers questions that have been posted in Eric's FB account.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroNod View Post
                Hello Sputins , your coil looks great , what is the lenght of the flat sec coil? about 15 meters?
                due to the skin effect depth the silver have no real use the layer is to thin .
                Calculator for a.c. Resistance of a Round Straight Wire
                at 1.7MHz it is 48uM the silver layers is much thinner, so it will penetrate to the copper layer of the braid .
                copper wil do just fine save` s monnies on the expansive silver coax.
                how much was the input power from the 807 tubes?
                did you use any formula to build this one?

At the moment i starting to building a TMT for the 40 M HAM band about 7050 MHz . ill post photo` s and calculations within some week .
                the plan is to see how far and how much power it can transmit telluric trough sea water. so i will build 2 pcs if the model is working fine that will be great to for the cosmic induction sett up .
                i do have some question about the TMT , with other the flat spiral the TX and RX coil are wound the other way likewise the prim .
                does the TMT in RX and TX setting need to have left and right turn coils perhaps some one can give my some tips .

all the best .

john
                @John (AstroNod) & All. – Hello, It’s nice to see your experiments and results, that’s kinda what this forum is all about isn’t it? From the Netherlands hey, wow. So now there are people from the US, UK, Australia and the Netherlands, experimenting with the concepts of Tesla and following the teachings of Eric Dollard.

Eric says that the TMT (TX) coils should all be wound in the same direction with all of the receiving coils (RX) also wound in the same direction, but the opposite direction to that of the transmitting coils. IE the transmitter set of coils are wound clockwise and the receiver set wound counter-clockwise. (Or reversed it does not matter). One set of coils is the mirror image of the other. The primary, secondary and extra coil are all wound in the same direction and for the ‘image coil’ they are all wound opposite.

My spiral coils are modelled on Eric’s original spiral coils. They are two times ten turns for twenty turns total. The length of RG178 co-axial is 25.5 meters. The natural resonant frequency of the coil is measured around ~2080Kcps. With the terminal capacity it brings the Ro down to ~1780Kcps. The maximum input power to the tubes at the moment is around 50 watts, (if that, I usually reduce the power down a bit, but I can increase it up to the full 100 watts). (Two parallel 807 tubes, single ended). With only very short blasts late at night for testing right now. As it is not configured in the CIG mode as yet, there would be some minor transmitting going on. Hams are limited to a maximum of 100 Watts in this country, with some talk of increasing this to 1KW but this has not happened as yet.

The ground plain is just a 1 meter square sheet of aluminium, which isn’t even connected to the earth as yet. (An earth connection is part of the next phase of the project). With only 50watts the TMT already interferes with the touch-lamp inside the house and the TV picture begins to pixelate, (the wife gets mad, but it’s kinda funny to me as she has to deal with a strobing lamp and a weird TV picture). With the telluric output of the coil connected to ground I’m sure the whole TV picture would just disappear like magic, likewise with all of the neighbours TV’s. (It’s tempting to wreak havoc with the neighbours when the football is on, just as they are lining up for a goal, flick the switch and the picture goes out! Hehe, err perhaps not though, as all arrows would certainly point towards me).

I can understand what Eric meant by ‘burning down your neighbour’s house” or the “whole dot-com reality going into melt-down”. With a powerful TMT system sending Longitudinal Telluric Waves into the earth, it would wreak some havoc with the local electronics! So for experimentation with non CIG configurations (I.e. a TMT only) it is wise to stick to lower power systems, like dr Green has done / is doing. You can get some good results and the neighbours won’t be quite so upset. Although if your TMT is in a remote location, this may not be a problem. Using sea water for a medium as you are suggesting may also be a reasonable idea.

I’ll be focusing on the CIG configuration as this should limit the wife’s and neighbours woes and restrict the transmission to a local zone only, so I can operate with the higher levels of power.

Sputins.
                Last edited by Sputins; 01-28-2014, 03:01 AM.
                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• $15,000 raised!!!

An anonymous donor just donated $10,000 USD to the campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That you to the Angel who graciously supported the project - speechless! We're up to $15,000 so far! The Bond money has been secured and there is $5,000 to go towards equipment! At this rate we'll probably hit the entire $25k goal for equipment and anything over that will go towards purchasing the building for the lab. AWESOME!

Including the founder of Tesla Coin who donated 10,000 Tesla Coin to Eric's Tesla Coin account today too! Wow!

Donate here: URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Hi ya Sputins , thx for the reply. indeed the netherlands here , your from australia great distance about 16 thousend miles , nice for radio experiments.Indeed E Dollard is a great teacher ,and so much more .
                    Great Disigns he did put here on the forum, i know a am a little late but better late than never. Some disigns i did not understand good enough to give comfort to build a model however now i do understand it better and figured most basics out, i will make copy of the disigns here put on the forum . Like T.M.T. / Camp david Antenna logp. those 2 i`ll will do for 100% sure . The C.I.G. i might do to when the time is there . i think there are more ways to do the CIG . Like wise the 2 basic spiral tesla antenna ` s only with both coils TX at the same and both coils same direction w. turns . That would give a Huge dielectric Flux between the dielectric antenna tops . And ofcourse the signal TX can be modulated to get special effects . A extra RX antenna that feed the modulator that i would think to try . Okeh on the Data of your Tesla flat spiral , i did look closer and indeed there is the special way of build the spiral to give more self capacitance to the spiral .I made 2 of those ones to on a frame just the secondairy ,did nothing with them due to the experiments with the basic wireless tesla system with the normal spiral mostly i use 1/16 wavelenght at c phi/2 on the spiral and 1/16 delay line with top load total , groundplane is also 1/16 wl. squire
                    topload is about 25% groundplane . from the groundplane can be a extra connection to earth for telluric . at short range 8 meter or less with my 11meter band model i dont need the earth connection to transfer power. however there is a point the longitudinal will drop at greater distance due to no ground connection with a good ground/earth highlikely much bigger distance like wise seawater. This sett up do need the groundplane i had no good transfer with no groundplane .from the groundplane to a conducter plane /earth / `ground` than i had total power transfer . Perpaps a TMT would like to have a small GP before the telluric power goes Telluric via earth connection . Even the groundplane will search the earth it self to sett up the link. However the ground plane can be smaller with the TMT due to the total high of the systems till the dielectric top of to make it a little more confusion the reflection capacitance in the TMT system . If the delay line is longer to the dielectric top sure the groundplane should be larger .Natural at low frequency` s and with long delay lines a groundplane will be not practical and a ground wire system is more likely just under the ground likewise with antenna systems from 4MHz and lower .The Camp david Antenna shown on the forum for 7,1MHz use a Ground system to for the telluric input/ output. however the system will work fine in hertz mode 100% with elevated radials. I do not know if a TMT with elevated radials will transmit hertz wave , to make sure it will just make the extra tesla coil smaller likewise 1/8 wl at system speed. and longer delay and line 1/8 wave include topload . Perpahs Marconi did look to a TMT and hooked the prim to ground instead the sec. that was a shorter connection , i still find it strange that tesla did not not do anything with the hertz component of the tesla system . the first systems he made where hybrids.
                    Okeh Back to your Coil , Yes 50 watts in the house hihi . i did pop on remote light with just 4 watts at 15 meter distance the shockwave is enorm form the `topload` . i did see also strange effects with the antenna` s rx tx lab sett up . materials fall close by the antenna sometime wierd sound like ghosts just out of nowhere at the antenna site. the model i had on about 9MHz in my room had the toploads close to the roof , one day i did hear like if there was hail falling on the roof ticking noise just at the spot above the antenna tops. Yeah thats fun to drop the TV when someone is into the football game i use to had the keys for the cable tv connection boxes , i did pull the coax out while my friend did look what he would do to his tv when i pull the plug he banged on the tv and i put the coax back , so i did turn him back on when he hit his tv i gave his signal back .... your up next i hear how it will go with your neighbours.
                    Okeh the CIG yes i did see your frame at the forum for the GIC nice pro. Great if you have that working fine . you could make 2 lose standing TMT and config them to CIG so the dielectric top of both systems are close to each other , like 1 a 5 feet . all kind of lamps would be nice to try like neon argon xenon ect ect . perhaps better is to hook the special lamp to the output of the extra coils so the lamp terminals would be the dielectric top. there are those kind of lamps for lab use ect . dr rife did use also that type of lamps .
                    you could make a shield in you hobby room with alufoil and if you experiment with 5 a 10 watt in the house must be ok .
                    thanks for the TMT data on TX an RX coil winding for all the coils .
                    For what i could see on the photo` s of the original CIG the prim coils are in serries did see just 2 feed lines come out under the table .
                    so you say in diople mode the TMT one is total right turn and the other half is left turn . Perhaps you know the prim. connection data parallel or serries can be serries cross connection to depend on what you have and want .
                    Good luck , with all the work .
                    For now i am almost done with the coils base of one TMT for prim and serries , than i can put the coils on them and test the 2 coils and couple ring cap . i will show the data and perhaps some photo` s of the TMT for the 40 m ham band .
                    all the best .

john de pd7z

Comment

• Coyote letter regarding 6AS7G/6336 tubes and a HF transformer/MK network model.
                      Letter: 18-JAN-2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                        Further and tests and analysis is yet to be done, however in order to test out my 6AG7 / 807 CW Transmitter on an actual coil, I've built a 'test' three turn primary (with one and two turn taps). This to see what happens when the spiral secondary coil (secondary only) is driven at its self-resonant frequency. With the top capacitance shown this brings the frequency down to ~1.78Mcps (from 2.08Mcps) Further tests with various couplings and so-fourth are yet to be done along with the extra coil in place. However with the primary tank circuit tuned and the impedance matched, the light bulb lights up, well beyond to what I was expecting!

The light bulb is a 240V, 15W pigmy bulb which is lit to around twice its normal brilliance at least! It is connected to the secondary 'Telluric output terminal' and a ground plane. Small arcs can be drawn off the top capacitance terminals also. There is still much room improvement and extra coil experimentation and receiving with the other twin spiral coil of course along with the CIG configuration. Other coils as per the standard TMT dimensions given by Eric are under construction and testing also.

Sputins.
                        Gosh damn Sputins. You've been busy. Looks good.

Comment

• Conference Update & Eric's Indiegogo Campaign Update

John Polakowski's bio and presentation for the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference is updated: Energy Science Forum Technology Conference 2014, formerly known as the Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eric's Indiegogo Advanced Seismic Warning System update -

Up to $15283! URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• 6 Eric Dollard Updates

* 6 ERIC DOLLARD UPDATES * - Indiegogo Success, Teslacoin, New Interview and other...

In case you haven't seen the news - an anonymous donor generously donated $10,000 to Eric Dollard's Indiegogo campaign night before last! That brings the total amount raised to $15,283! Check it out: URGENT - Save Eric Dollard's Telluric Project!

That means the $10,000 required for the bond for the Advanced Seismic Warning System is secured and the rest will go towards equipment for the project. Thank you to each and every one of you who donated no matter the amount.

If you can donate to the campaign or ask others to, that would be much appreciated! You can also donate by Paypal at this email info at epdlabs.org - that will be added to the equipment fund for the project.

You can also donate by Bitcoin or Litecoin - the addresses are in the left column at Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage and guess what??? There are a lot of new crypto coins like those and one with the coolest name ever is Tesla Coin! It was just recently released and we set up Eric with his own Tesla Coin address and the founder of Tesla Coin donated 10,000 Tesla Coin to him two days ago!

Each coin is worth only a little bit right now, but down the road, it could turn into something significant. The idea behind the coin is to help support Tesla Technologies so who better to donate Tesla Coin to than Eric Dollard? And, officially, A & P Electronic Media is the first business in the world to accept Tesla Coin and it is for our digital Ebooks and videos. You can see the details here: A & P Electronic Media - Digital Publishing by Aaron Murakami & Peter Lindemann

Here is a new interview I did with Eric Dollard two days ago. This was over the phone and we discussed this campaign, the Cosmic Induction Generator that John Polakowski has been working on with Eric and Eric's upcoming presentation at the 2014 Energy Science & Technology Conference. Eric Dollard Interview - Advanced Seismic Warning System - Jan 27, 2014 - YouTube

You can hear Eric talk about the demonstrations he will do at the conference and there will be a couple "FIRST TIME EVERS" that you will get to personally see at the conference. You'll want to register here right away to make sure you get a seat > Energy Science Forum Technology Conference 2014, formerly known as the Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference

In the next day or two, I'll be posting another video with an interview with Eric where he answers a lot of questions that have been sent to him in his Facebook account here: http://facebook.com/ericpdollard - since they are private messages to him, I'm getting the final permission from the last couple people that I can show their post with their name. This covers a wide range of different topics from Eric's Toyota Corolla to the Jupiter Effect to listening to Earth Sounds, etc... I'll send a link to you as soon as it is posted.

Please help support Eric Dollard's work by forwarding this email to everyone you know that is interested in Tesla Technology and feel free to copy and paste this into your Facebook pages and elsewhere.

Sincerely,
                            Aaron - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
                            Last edited by Aaron; 01-30-2014, 07:18 PM.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Progress/updates report.

Making tuning condensers for the secondary with Perspex and MDF with a sheet of aluminium tinfoil stuck on. Disk mounted on countersink screw and nut allows for adjusting the gap distance/capacitance through rotation.

Secondary tuned to match the characteristics of Tesla's full scale Colorado Springs coil (also fashioned a new slightly bigger disk for more capacitance and bigger gap)

Output stage upgraded and configured as bridge amplifier, testing is limited to the 15 ohms of output resistors pictured but lower value resistors are in the post to find the limits of the components. Output is generally limited to +/-8 volts without distortion. Apparently it's normal behaviour for audio amplifiers to output up to approx half the rail voltage, above which the signal starts to distort. So about +/-8 volts seems to be the limit here too. Power supply is regulated +/-15 volt 1.5 amp (max).

Working range of fluorescent tube is extended as a result of amplifier modification, can now be used to detect the field potential along the secondary too

Testing with a 15 watt 240 volt bulb

Like it says

Connected between coil output and ground plane. Not full brightness for obvious reasons

Last edited by dR-Green; 01-29-2014, 11:17 PM.
                              http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Lighting the bulbs.

Fantastic results dr Green! The light bulb pictures tell the story. Lighting a 15W filament bulb with just one wire and the capacitance / grounding of your body. Very impressive.

I can report I did the same/similar thing last night for the first time ever! - A 25 watt filament bulb lit to near full brightness. Starting off with low power and a shot of scotch for courage, I held the wire from the bulb and it lit up! I then increased the power incrementally until full brightness was achieved. It’s a strange thing and a strange feeling to do for the first time! I found that if I lightly grab the wire from the bulb it hurts, or feels like its’ hot or burning, but gripping it tightly for good contact you feel absolutely nothing! (Pictures of this to come).

I’m running no extra coil as yet, just the (spiral) secondary and a terminal capacitance only. So I will hopefully improve my results with an extra coil, further tuning and matching the primary & secondary masses.

The thing is that your results are far more impressive than mine because you are lighting similar bulbs and doing it with one-tenth the power! So that is very impressive indeed. Great work, rewarded with the results. I’m sure you have other configurations & experiments in mind, by including the receiving coils etc. Always interesting to see what your doing.

Sputins.

Comment

Working...
                                X