This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Yeah I found the video but it has some profanity so I dare not link it, though
    there is no need just search "Hilarious Lightning strike". It hit in Ipswich,
    Queensland, nice strike. People need to be wary that the window they watch
    the storms from is not near where the electrical feed comes to the house.

The guy done well or got lucky to catch the parts he did. Awesome. I bet
    they felt alive after that one.

I was doing it one day and a bolt hit the pole, then a ball of lightning rolled
    down the lines and dropped onto a passing car made it splutter then rolled off
    and dissipated when it hit the ground in the gutter. It could just as easily
    have rolled down the feeder to the window as the feeder line was above the
    window I was looking out of. My reaction was more severe, I jumped back into
    a wall behind me and being a solid wooden wall I bounced right back off it
    back to the window to see the ball.

Kinda like this. But not so firey. One I seen was more blue. It moved the same but not far before dropping.
    Fireball on the lines is probably fairly common when serious very electrical storms are around.
    Caught on Tape: Fireball Blazes Across Electrified Power Lines - YouTube

Ducking for cover is a good reaction.

On the day I was actually watching multiple bolts hitting the lightning rod on a
    fire observation platform, about 3 clicks away, it was taking repeated hits
    with hardly any noise, I can only guess because it had good conduction to
    ground, it kinda grizzled rather than went bang or crack as the associated
    thunder usually does. I was having a good time at first.

It kinda sounds like that bolt got fairly low resistance to ground as well. Buku current.

Thanks for the Screen captures. Spectacular.

Lightning in extreme slow motion - YouTube

Lightning in Super Slow Motion - YouTube

Amazing Upward Lightning! - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      Hi, I think you would have to print the drawing on A4 or A3 as the text says (didn't reread it).
      There's no mention of the page size or the dpi to use anywhere near that drawing, or the schematic drawing on one of the previous pages. I'm also going to assume its meant to be printed on 1/16" sheet of fiberglass like the one on page 14, but I was planning on making it with FR4. There also wasn't a printout for the backface.
      Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      As for the power design. Here is the thing. The powerunit is just a spark gap. Eric used spark gaps from diathermy machines, they are something like this one with a Ford bobine.
      I know it's just a spark gap, but there are far more components shown in the booklet that seem rather unnecessary.
      Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
      The Lakhovsky antenna is in fact the primary from Tesla just like the hairpin was a first primary design by Tesla. Tesla went beyond. But that does not mean the hairpin or the Lakhovsky does not work.
      By the way Lakhovsky's antenne is meant to resonate on a large number of frequencies the sparks start all these frequencys and the harmonics. If you just make a ring with diameter 30 cm you have a right frequency there.
      My problem is that I don't know if I'll be able to make a 30cm ring. And if that's the outer diameter, then what's the inner diameter? How big should the break in the ring be? What about the capacitor?
      Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      @Dingus
      The Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator Handbook put out by Borderland Science (Tom Brown) is a good resource to start with. In this book is Eric’s ‘Lakhovsky’ Golden Ratio (Logarithmic) antenna design. There are a number of circuits in that book which Eric drew some not credited to him as such, but they are clearly his, from the hand writing & drawings. Then there is Eric’s updated circuit that John P posted.

As for the antenna, the first ring is just like a single turn Primary coil on a spark-gap Tesla coil. The thing it was Eric’s idea was to make the antenna in a logarithmic form according to the Golden Ratio. (1.618 or 0.618) (Same idea for the extra coil wire spacing of 62%, an approximation for 0.618)

So building the antenna on the Golden Ratio formula is likely to be more healing to the body. With luck, if the antenna is in Golden Ratio relation, the complex harmonics is also likely to be Golden Ratio in relation?

A homemade unit could easily be made, doesn’t have to be powerful, just as long as you have a resonant condition in your Tesla Coil and a spark gap (1B22 would be a bonus) to provide a broad spectrum of frequencies / harmonics, build it according to the Golden Ratio.
      I'm pretty well aware of most of this. I've seen the video of Dollard with Bob Beck explaining the MWO. I just felt the need to quote from earlier in the thread so my post wouldn't seem completely arbitrary. Let me use an analogy to explain what I've been asking for. You can break a glass with an instrument tuned to the resonant frequency of the glass. If you use a harmonic of that frequency, it'll take more time & energy to break it. If the resonant frequncy is wrong, it & the harmonics are prettymuch useless. Can anybody tell me what the frequency of the glass is before I 'tune' my MWO? I don't know where I got the number 43 Mhz from, but can someone verify it? And how do I make sure the smaller rings/tank circuit frequencies are following the Golden Ratio if I can't tell what each ring's capacitor value will be until after I've etched it?
      Likely a single turn primary of that size is going to have a very low inductance of just a couple of micro henrys. So if you can determine what your centre frequency is approximately out of your Tesla Coil, design the primary tank circuit around that. Make the resonant parameters approximately fit. If your frequency in the range of 0.5 to 2Mcps and you have say 3 micro henrys of inductance, a resonant tank circuit capacitor will likely be somewhere between a 0.002 and 0.04uF. Use variable capacitors if necessary to seek it out, once found replace with nearest fit, fixed capacitors.
      I don't have a tesla coil, or most of my other components yet, so my first focus has been on making the antenna since it's probably going to be the most difficult part of construction, I figured I'd design around it. I also had the idea, that since the MWO's effects supposedly persist for some time after the power is cut & because it uses low amps & high voltage, would it be possible to power it with short bursts from a van de graaff generator or a piezo grill starter? I figured it might be something worth trying after I make the coil, but before I get my power supply.

It also recently occurred to me that with the break in the rings gets repeatedly smaller yet the thickness of the PCB remains constant, so eventually the air gap between plates could break down before the PCB capacitor. Either it'd be better to eliminate some of the smaller coils or I'm missing something important. That & some diagrams depict the coils with rounded ends & others with flattened ends, usually with trapezoidal gaps, instead of rectangular like you'd expect. What's up with that?

Yes this device would likely interfere with local electronic devices. Not sure about the metal implant.
      In Lakhovsky's patent he states that the patient is seated in a wooden chair. I figured that this was because otherwise someone could sit in front of it in a metal chair, which would disrupt the effect. I thought that metal implants might be acceptable so long as they're not grounded. My sick friend has a powered wheelchair & a harrington rod to keep his back upright. I could move him to a non-conductive chair, but there'd nothing I could do about the implant.

Good luck.
      Thank you.

Comment

• Lightning and Cosmic Rays

Sputins,
        Thankyou for the Lightning exhibition, most impressive.
        I have asked Eric where he is taking us with the CRD (Cosmic Ray
        Detector) but no answer as yet.
        This video is quite good and is making a connection between Lightning
        and Cosmic Rays:

Documentary Mystery of Lightning Lightning Strike - YouTube

Shows the capacitor plate effect in the atmosphere where the energy
        collects with different polarity on the Clouds/Plates like in a variable capacitor.
        Chris Carson's electrostatic rotating condenser device is probably a
        replication of a controlled Lightning event.
        Some good Fractal patterns here on the human body from a Lightning
        strike and also on the ground.
        Why are lightning strikes more prevalent on a Golf Course?

These 'scientist' guys are catching up to Eric but slowly.

Smokey

Comment

• With resonance there is also a Q. This means that if your resonance frequency is a little off there will still be energy transfer. Lakhovsky used a 30 cm ring or coper spiral to make his plants grow and heal. He figured 30 cm. I suspect here that this 30 cm has something to do with the most important resonance from the sun??? The other frequencies? Heared a story that they correspond to other stars or planets???? Lakhovsky never told anyone so you have to experiment I'm afraid. Perhaps Lakhovsky filled the tubes with material too?

Thanks Dawson for the copy gave me some missing information.

Remember we are all learning BTW I don't see how the dpi is of any influence on the dimensions if you know it to be the most probable A4. But I have to dive in it once....

BTW2 I am also puzzled by the hairpin. As far as I know Tesla did not give dimensions only said it to be a stout copper bar. Are there so much harmonics that they coffer all frequencies in this hairpin? Might be the simplest most effective solution?

BTW3 I suspect Tesla designed the hairpin in his mind and varied the length until he got a clean and sharp mental picture meaning that it was right.
          Last edited by orgonaut314; 01-09-2014, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Ok, so I didn't realize that the frequencies put out by the MWO don't matter, so long as they're following phi(or possibly other irrational numbers) because it produces white noise according to Bob Beck at the beginning of this video: U.S. Psychotronics Associations - Multi Wave Oscillator presentation (Part 4 of 5) - YouTube

I imagine it's still important to keep the input frequency constant. The problem of making the coils remain. I'm starting with a PCB with copper on both sides & etching it into the shape I want. I was thinking of measuring the capacitance of the entire PCB sheet, then just assuming the capacitance per square inch will stay constant after it's etched. I think that's the best I can do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dingus View Post
              Ok, so I didn't realize that the frequencies put out by the MWO don't matter, so long as they're following phi(or possibly other irrational numbers) because it produces white noise according to Bob Beck at the beginning of this video: U.S. Psychotronics Associations - Multi Wave Oscillator presentation (Part 4 of 5) - YouTube

I imagine it's still important to keep the input frequency constant. The problem of making the coils remain. I'm starting with a PCB with copper on both sides & etching it into the shape I want. I was thinking of measuring the capacitance of the entire PCB sheet, then just assuming the capacitance per square inch will stay constant after it's etched. I think that's the best I can do.
              I made an MWO based on Eric's design (12 inch O.D.). You can see it some pages back if you sift thru the Dollard threads. I've measured the free oscillations of the outer ring to be around 85 - 89 MHz. I'd like to build an RF power oscillator in that range to see if it has the same effect on sprout germination as the HV capacitor discharge does. I'll send you my AutoCAD files of the front and back of the antenna if you are interested.

Dave

Comment

• Primary Test Coil.

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                I made an MWO based on Eric's design (12 inch O.D.). I'd like to build an RF power oscillator in that range to see if it has the same effect on sprout germination as the HV capacitor discharge does.
                Dave
                Adelaide, South Australia will be the hottest city on earth today with extreme temperatures. The city could post a temperature record, with a 46C peak forecast. (114.8 Degrees Fahrenheit)

So the shed (garage) is far too hot during the day, while at night the mozzies are out in force!

Nevertheless a Primary (test) coil is now constructed, 57cm diameter, three turns for a total of ~8.7 - 9uH of inductance. Two turns yields ~4.3uH. The Xl = Xc at resonance, but inductive reactance values are approximately 3T= 100Ohms or 2T= 50Ohms of reactance (for the 160M band range). Starting out with 3 turns and the capacitor bank strapped directly on, consisting of (5X) 160uF fixed and a 400pF variable capacitor. (I can’t afford a nice variable vacuum cap at present). This gives me 820pF to 1220pf to tune with (or I can adjust to suit).

It’s just a test coil to ‘play with’ as the weights / surface area of the secondary isn’t matched yet, as I am forced to just use the materials I have on hand at the moment. I’m testing this with my flat spiral coils to begin with as they nicely self-resonate on the 160M band. - Photos/results later.

@David. How are things going for you? What effect on sprout germination did your spark-gap style MWO have? After all of the ‘trouble’ on the forum and such, did you ever manage to win back your girlfriend? (I hope you did).

Sputins
                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Web000x View Post
                  I made an MWO based on Eric's design (12 inch O.D.). You can see it some pages back if you sift thru the Dollard threads. I've measured the free oscillations of the outer ring to be around 85 - 89 MHz. I'd like to build an RF power oscillator in that range to see if it has the same effect on sprout germination as the HV capacitor discharge does. I'll send you my AutoCAD files of the front and back of the antenna if you are interested.
                  Oh, yes. I'd appreciate that. Thank you. Coincidentally, the largest practical size I might be able to make it is 12". I'll try to measure the free oscillations of my own outer ring when it's done, for comparison purposes.

Have you had positive effect on sprout germination using HV capacitor discharge?

Comment

• Inventing a free world

darkcityradio.com

Inventing a free world – With Matt McMahon

Eric Dollard Discussing Wireless Transmission - 15 January 2014
                    Dark City Radio - Archives

The MP3 recording is there now!
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                      [I]
                      @David. How are things going for you? What effect on sprout germination did your spark-gap style MWO have? After all of the ‘trouble’ on the forum and such, did you ever manage to win back your girlfriend? (I hope you did).

Sputins
                      Things are going great with me. I am the happiest I've been in a while. My Ex-girlfriend and I didn't end up getting back together, but it's given me good perspective towards the kind of girl I truly do want in my life. I'll find a good one.

I did have some good results with growing sprouts exposed to the MWO for 15 minutes a day. However, at that point in my life, I thought I could just remember my results and that would be good enough so I don't have any pictures to show as of yet. Right now, I am revisiting that area of research and am systematically documenting the growth with photos. It will be a few weeks before I finish all of my experiments in that direction in which case I'll have a comparison photo put together that I'll post here. I'm even going to go so far as to submerge an airtight container into a 5 gallon bucket full of water to simulate the effects of the human body vs. penetration depth. It should be interesting.

@Dingus, send me your email via P.M. and I'll forward you the files.

Dave

Comment

• The Wardenclyffe Collection

A eulogy to the final death of Tesla's project...

Wardenclyffe, As It May
                        Wardenclyffe, As It Is
                        Wardenclyffe, The Historic
                        Wardenclyffe, The Decision
                        Wardenclyffe, The Unknowable
                        Wardenclyffe, Interlude
                        Wardenclyffe, Denied.
                        Wardenclyffe, The End: Part 1 Part 2
                        Last edited by Geometric_Algebra; 01-19-2014, 01:26 AM.

Comment

• Save Eric's Advanced Seismic Warning Project

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from an almost 2 week road trip and started it off by visiting Eric and getting some film/pics for his Advanced Seismic Warning System. As many of you know, he actually built one at Landers and he is going to build one again.

He ALREADY has governmental approval as it is going to be put on government land - approved by both the Federal and State governments. Everything is in place, he already has 50 something telephone poles that are already mounted in the ground - a few need some work but that is where he'll be stringing the wires for the antennas.

ERIC NEEDS YOUR HELP!

Thousands have already been spent on application fees, etc. and the final thing to wrap it up before he can start building is that he need $10K for a bond. If he doesn't come up with this in the next 30 days, the project can be permanently denied. Normally, the bond alone is $25k, but because of sympathetic interests, only $10k is required!

Please go here and contribute whatever you can and ask others to do the same: Eric Dollards Advanced Seismic Warning System | Indiegogo

There will be more pics and vids posted on that page soon.

If the bond money isn't raised and that project falls through after all the time, money and effort that Eric and Justin has put into it, I don't think Eric is going to be sticking around anymore. The non-profit itself has already been saved and is in the hands of people that Eric trusts and honestly, the building isn't as important to Eric as the earthquake project.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Vladamir Utkin

This is the 93 page version (14/06/2012) note that there is also a 64 page document (version 5) - there may be others:

http://www.free-energy-info.com/VladimirUtkin.pdf

Can resonate with all that this man divulges as he elaborates on both Don Smith and Nikola Tesla's work where we have already been but lacking a true understanding.
                            Like the idea of only current and no voltage flowing to supply the Load as this is what both were implying and this coming from the Ground.

The 'Crystal Set Initiative' gains a new meaning after you read this.
                            Eric Dollard may be too far ahead of us in theory to be able to understand fully and believe this pdf may help in that recognition of the true facts.

Smokey

Comment

• Single wire shenanigans

I've been busy testing out new parts, as well as modifying the "experimental" amplifier setup from a mess of wires to a semi-permanent modular design, which allows for various stages to be easily plugged in and out while maintaining the shortest practical signal path between each stage and minimising the stray wires going all over the place and affecting performance etc. The new part is also pretty good, making it possible to drive the primary coil with up to around +/- 8 volts with a clean undistorted audio output at the receiver. It's also possible to overdrive the whole thing and get bulbs to full brightness (not done for the images below) but this makes a terrible mess of any audio signal and inadequate cooling causes (component protection) dropouts.

28V bulb mentioned before between transmitting coil output (ground end) and bucket of soil

Transmitting coil output, body capacitance on other side of filament

More fingers = brighter. Gets better still with two hands but impossible to pose for the shot and take the picture at the same time.

Touching both terminals of the bulb.

Transmitting coil output with grain of wheat/rice bulbs

Some other bulb

Another one still

28V bulb at receiving coil input/ground end

Receiving coil output - 28V bulb connected across primary, as in Tesla's relevant patents

http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Save Eric's Telluric Project

Hey everyone,

If you're able to even donate just $5 to say thank you, please do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I (Aaron) just got back from a 2-week road trip and that included visiting Eric Dollard at EPD Laboratories and I'm happy to report that a LOT of progress has been made with Eric's Advanced Seismic Warning System.

If you're not familiar with that, it can predict earthquakes 6.5 and above from 18 to 48 hours ahead of time! Imagine how many lives that can save - MILLIONS!

SAVE ERIC'S TELLURIC PROJECT: Save Eric's Telluric Project

It operates according to Tesla and Alexanderson's electrostatic transmission methods, which Eric improved upon. It listens to the sounds the Earth makes and records them and then gives data on solar activity, Earth's mechanical stress and other pieces of data. Eric then compares all the data to show what is about to happen - an EARTHQUAKE!

Eric has ALREADY been given government approval to build this on government land near his lab. All applications are approved now Eric needs your help to meet the final qualification and that is to pay for a bond - then Eric and his associates at EPD Labs can start actually building it.

Here is an Indiegogo campaign that is setup to help Eric raise the money - even if you can just donate $5, THAT WILL HELP! We have 30 days to raise the money for the bond or the project can be completely denied!

If you can donate more, please do! This is TIME-SENSITIVE so please forward this email to everyone on your lists, copy and paste it into Facebook, in online discussion forums and anywhere else that you can.

Sincerely,
                                Aaron @ EricPDollard.com

Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X