Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that what cyborg is also missing is that this surface wave mutual between the rings of the coil is an evanescent wave in modern language.
    Evanescent waves are the tunneling waves in quantum mechanics. They are the mysterious senses that insect seem to have in quantum biology. Paul Dirac pointed out that these wave are found with Maxwell equations if you use imaginary wavelength but this whole Maxwell building simple does not hold when Coulomb lines are really measured and they do not have an infinite velocity.
    These evanescent waves are mostly known for tunneling between two optical wave guides. They are from the side where total reflection arises but they are on the other side
    The whole evanescent thing is a way to fix Maxwell but it does not work. Take once step further back and you are at the counterspace wave or the longtitudional wave Tesla was talking about. Orgon. The only problem in seeing all this clearly is that we are not ready yet to accept tha we lost something fundamental in our scientific building but we might be in the future when we really understand electro biology.

Comment

• Oh and I forgot Eric is very clear in the scientific analyses of this situation in the Tesla coil you just have to go way back in time to find the study with Bewley and after that the community did not study these coils anymore. Eric saved a peace of knowledge to humankind here. There is nothing mysterious about the waves in these coils. They are just not very well understood and seem to have a bio electrical effect and usage.
      Bewley introduces exactly the Mutual parameters Eric is talking about in differential equations no one has solved yet.

Comment

• Experimentation and proof vs. annedotes

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
        It’s evident that there was some renewed momentum happening here, both with the TMT & the CRD.. But that couldn’t be tolerated.

So Cyborg /Jimm arrives to dampen down the momentum. He offers help and advice with the left hand while he jams the screwdriver into the cogs with the right hand.

We are not the ‘Flat-Earth society’, nor a cult. Cyborg may want to point out that the Earth is round, but here we want to also show the Earth is hollow, the Universe is electric, faster than light longitudinal propagation is possible, instantaneous propagation may be possible through Alexanderson / Tesla principals and the Aether is the medium which allows the Creative Force to manifest through.

The Einsteiners are squirming.

This is the Eric P Dollard Channel, N6KPH.
        Sputins,

You may "want to show" something that no experiment done here or anywhere else has shown. Perhaps FTL is possible for some yet to be discovered particles, but folded space or inter-particle connection of some sort is more likely to be discovered first which may only appear to be a velocity.
        For example,what is this action at a distance phenomena about? This has been proven but not understood.

I am not trying to "dampen momentum" of discovery, but point out the errors in the experimental processes that are leading to false results.

I was taught that the earth had the crust , mantle,outer and inner cores. This outer core is molten liquid and it;s motion is responsible for the geomagnetic field.
        It sounds perfectly reasonable to me, especially when evidenced by volcanic eruptions with magma and a magnetic field.
        I can't say for sure, because I have not been to the center of the Earth, but geologists who spend a lot of time and money studying the planet, seem to think so.
        Why would they want to defraud us? What would be the motivation?
        Geology has been around a lot longer than Einstein!

Morley et all tried to find the aether, but came up short. Maybe a better experiment can be done with modern instrumentation, but so far, no one has accessed the aether realm experimentally. I hope you are the first, but make sure your methods are impeccable.
        I does seem as if it should exist, but it appears to be beyond our current abilities to capture it. Could it be that we are thinking about it in the wrong way? Are we trying to capture a butterfly with a bear trap?

If Eric claimed that the moon was made of green cheese, would you set out to prove him right or would you objectively do your best to probe the true nature of that satellite?

JUst scan the internet, there are all kinds of stories. I watched a you-tube of a guy ( who just happens to be selling a book) claiming that he was part of a secret troop of US school children who groomed to use a secret DARPA teleporting machine, which sent them cross country in seconds. ( who would let their child do this?????)
        According to him, this machine was originally conceived and build by Tesla shortly before his death, then it was refined by captured alien tech.

Really, to me, it sounded like a collage of sci-fi movies and TV shows that I have seen. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
          I think that what cyborg is also missing is that this surface wave mutual between the rings of the coil is an evanescent wave in modern language.
          Evanescent waves are the tunneling waves in quantum mechanics. They are the mysterious senses that insect seem to have in quantum biology. Paul Dirac pointed out that these wave are found with Maxwell equations if you use imaginary wavelength but this whole Maxwell building simple does not hold when Coulomb lines are really measured and they do not have an infinite velocity.
          These evanescent waves are mostly known for tunneling between two optical wave guides. They are from the side where total reflection arises but they are on the other side
          The whole evanescent thing is a way to fix Maxwell but it does not work. Take once step further back and you are at the counterspace wave or the longtitudional wave Tesla was talking about. Orgon. The only problem in seeing all this clearly is that we are not ready yet to accept tha we lost something fundamental in our scientific building but we might be in the future when we really understand electro biology.
          The problem is that one can't prove something without some method of measurement.
          Perhaps our present day tools do not have the resolution required ?
          Theory is fine, but empiricism is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyborg View Post
            I am not trying to "dampen momentum" of discovery, but point out the errors in the experimental processes that are leading to false results.
            The results were correct, as I have shown. You made false assumptions that prevented you from understanding/accepting it, and on that basis, you disagreed with the results.

What's more you told me to use a formula, which I did do. Your own formula gave you an answer you didn't like, so then you claimed that I was "playing a shell game with numbers to obfuscate the fact that TC FTL is a myth".

???

Science, eh?

Originally posted by cyborg View Post
            I can't say for sure, because I have not been to the center of the Earth, but geologists who spend a lot of time and money studying the planet, seem to think so.
            Why would they want to defraud us? What would be the motivation?
            You are making the assumption that they know the truth of everything and wish to deceive the rest of the population. In truth they are not deliberately deceptive, they are ignorant.

They must also choose their projects wisely and research things that will ensure funding for next year. They don't want to live on the street. And they also don't want to be ridiculed by their colleagues for thinking "nonsense" things within the existing paradigm and dogma.

See what happened to professor of psychology John Mack at Harvard University after he decided to research ET and UFO experiences/interactions not as delusions, but as a valid case for scientific study, on the basis that the majority of the "patients" reported exactly the same experiences. Big mistake! Of course, no self-respecting, rational thinking and sane scientist would even entertain the possibility! Colleagues who were previously his friends wouldn't even acknowledge him when walking past them in the corridor. He had to fight the university through legal battles just to keep his job. This is science today.

[edit] It would seem that the biggest problem with science is that no one is willing to admit that they're not exactly sure, they won't say that it might be wrong but this is our best guess so far. They simply authoritatively disseminate the current belief as truth to the rest of the population as if they have figured it all out.

Eric isn't the one who makes the claim that the earth (and other planets) is hollow ultimately. As he says this is what the data shows or implies, it's common among radio guys. But what do radio guys know about geology, right? "Stick to your own field". Because, naturally, each part of the universe is independent of every other part, one field of research is completely irrelevant to another! Compartmentalised rubbish.

And of course some disgusting humans are deliberately throwing all kinds of trash into the mix either to deliberately deceive or to take advantage. Like that woman who claimed to channel Tesla, for a price. These idiots are not helping matters either.

I will say no more on the matter.
            Last edited by dR-Green; 12-10-2013, 05:59 PM.
            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Some true scientific failures are:
              In the sixties dr. A. Hoffer found out that vitamines work as tranquilizers. His patients with mental problems where for 90% cured with these vitamines. The same time other chemical tranquilizers where discovered and they seemed to work too except for the side effects that where not studied then. Now this controverse went on and finally the government ordered a studie to finally say if vitamines worked. The studie (financed or pressured by pharmaceutics?) concludes that all patient that where cured where misdiagnosed and that vitamines did not work. Now I myself had som problems and refused the chemical **** and my problems did not get better. Than I discovered this Hoffer studies and tried the vitamines as he described and I was cured almost instantly. In the meantime I cured almost everyone in my near environment. People know nothing about these vitamines. Farmaceutic industry did suppress them and is effectively killing people every day turning them into zombies.
              Science? A not so funny joke

Or another story the Rife microscope. RCA has destroyed Rife and the fellow scientists did not look at his results because they did not have Rife's microscope. Cancer can be cured and these Tesla coils doe exactly that. I am curing myself from a virus that I believe is the course of mental problems and I do it with my Tesla coil. It simply works. Rife Lakhovsky etc. They are all ignored and their instruments can not work so are not svn tested.

Wel keep dreaming. This hole society is on a chemical downfall deep into the pit.

Comment

• science and experiment.

The results were correct, as I have shown. You made false assumptions that prevented you from understanding/accepting it, and on that basis, you disagreed with the results.

What's more you told me to use a formula, which I did do. Your own formula gave you an answer you didn't like, so then you claimed that I was "playing a shell game with numbers to obfuscate the fact that TC FTL is a myth".

???

Science, eh?
                The proof of the pudding in any experimental result is repeatability. Has anyone independently verified your result?
                It is possible that you made an error in your measurements and or methods?
                Will you entertain such a thought?
                Even Tesla was known to make a mistake or two in his calculations!

None of my coils has been close to FTL, no matter the geometry involved.
                The pointing vector "short cicuit" distance doesn't hold water either. the TC is oscillating, so the energy shuttles back and forth between the inductor and capacitive elements. there are also still dielectrics involved.(media)
                So far I have not found anything different than what has been put forth by well understood engineering principles. ( A radio engineering handbook by Terman ( I think) from the 40's will show just how far they went with it).
                It sure takes a lot of the guess work out of "coiling".

There are lots of "anomalous results" out there that nobody can seem to replicate. case in point: the hendershot generator.
                To me, it was evident that machine is doomed to fail, but there are those who have tried to replicate only to realize that they have been the victim of a hoax.
                Why do people perpetrate these hoxes? I don't know, but in some cases it's to make money with kits and books or perhaps for others, the notoriety is enough...

Comment

The proof of the pudding in any experimental result is repeatability. Has anyone independently verified your result?
                  That is not my result, it's Tesla's. Eric verified it back in the 80's. I have done it on numerous occasions and with different coils. Farmhand posted that his extra coil shows the same thing on the previous page. Even the online Tesla coil calculator incorporates it. Someone else did some sort of a study and report on it, but I don't know the URL for that.

Extra Coil:
                  126 turns
                  Diameter = 8.28cm
                  Height = 8.28cm
                  Conductor length = 32.271 metres
                  Luminal frequency = 2322.4 kc
                  Direct = 2694.8 kc = 116%
                  10pF = 2833.1 kc = 122%

New Extra Coil #2:
                  97.25 Turns
                  Diameter = 8.28cm
                  Height = 8.28cm
                  Conductor length = 25.323 metres
                  Luminal Frequency = 2959.677 kc
                  Direct = 3522 kc = 119%
                  10pF = 3831 kc = 129%

New extra coil #3:
                  93.25 Turns
                  Diameter = 8.28cm
                  Height = 8.28cm
                  Conductor length = 24.256 Metres
                  Luminal frequency = 3089.819 kc
                  Direct = 3676.7 kc = 118.99%
                  10pF = 3990.5 kc = 129.14%

Note that the design frequency in this case was 3670 kc. For "New extra coil #3" the calculated quarter wave wire length was multiplied by 1.19, resulting in direct connection measured frequency of 3676.7 kc. The wire was EXTENDED to bring the frequency DOWN to the intended value.

How can you disagree and dispute it when you don't know?

The new Colorado Springs scale model extra coils also show the same thing, but I won't be posting details on that.
                  Last edited by dR-Green; 12-10-2013, 07:11 PM.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                    That is not my result, it's Tesla's. Eric verified it back in the 80's. I have done it on numerous occasions and with different coils. Farmhand posted that his extra coil shows the same thing on the previous page. Even the online Tesla coil calculator incorporates it. Someone else did some sort of a study and report on it, but I don't know the URL for that.

Extra Coil:
                    126 turns
                    Diameter = 8.28cm
                    Height = 8.28cm
                    Conductor length = 32.271 metres
                    Luminal frequency = 2322.4 kc
                    Direct = 2694.8 kc = 116%
                    10pF = 2833.1 kc = 122%

New Extra Coil #2:
                    97.25 Turns
                    Diameter = 8.28cm
                    Height = 8.28cm
                    Conductor length = 25.323 metres
                    Luminal Frequency = 2959.677 kc
                    Direct = 3522 kc = 119%
                    10pF = 3831 kc = 129%

New extra coil #3:
                    93.25 Turns
                    Diameter = 8.28cm
                    Height = 8.28cm
                    Conductor length = 24.256 Metres
                    Luminal frequency = 3089.819 kc
                    Direct = 3676.7 kc = 118.99%
                    10pF = 3990.5 kc = 129.14%

Note that the design frequency in this case was 3670 kc. For "New extra coil #3" the calculated quarter wave wire length was multiplied by 1.19, resulting in direct connection measured frequency of 3676.7 kc. The wire was EXTENDED to bring the frequency DOWN to the intended value.

How can you disagree and dispute it when you don't know?

The new Colorado Springs scale model extra coils also show the same thing, but I won't be posting details on that.
                    Ok here's where little errors creep in:

8.28 cm = .828 meter
                    length per turn = approx .828 meter X pi = 26.012
                    126 X 26.012 = 327.76 not 32.271 meters
                    This must just be a slip of a decimal because you do get in the correct ballpark in the end.

full wave = 300/327.76 = .9153 MHZ
                    quarter wave = .9125/4 = .228825 MHZ or 2288.25 KHZ

We already slightly disagree on the initial numbers.

You also note significant differences according to the the test method being used. Obviously the coil is being influenced by the coupling. Maybe even the counter pickup?

When I get a chance I may attempt to make one of these and do my own test. What was the spacing and guage?

Comment

8.28 cm = .828 meter
                      You mean 0.0828

I assure you the circumference of my coil isn't 26 metres!

That's because you use 300 and I use 299792458.

[edit] I see what you mean. I think the calculations were done in a spreadsheet so the rounded up or down numbers don't necessarily end up translated 100% accurately to the forum in text, and the coil was built from the wire length rather than the wire length being calculated from the circumference. 8.28cm diameter is "calculated" but of course building the thing to that level of accuracy by hand is impossible. The pre-cut wire length fitted the coil frame perfectly. The other two configurations on the same frame are probably calculated from the circumference and the physical wire length was cut at a certain number of turns physically wound on the frame. The first one was not done this way because I already knew the length.

The noted differences (between coils) are due to lack of knowledge/experience with the first coil and first set of test. Through all that I learned to how optimise the test setup, and as you can see in the two next coils I'm getting both around the same propagation. This is mainly due to nearby objects and the pickup for the probe etc, if it gets too close then it lowers the frequency. Also any differences in the wire length leading from the oscillator to the coil has an effect.

The wire gauge doesn't really make much of a difference but I think it was 24 SWG. Conductor spacing should ideally be 62% if you're going to do a proper job of it.

You also note significant differences according to the the test method being used. Obviously the coil is being influenced by the coupling. Maybe even the counter pickup?

Measurements:

2.5pF = 4030 kc
                      5pF = 3964 kc
                      10pF = 3887 kc
                      25pF = 3786 kc
                      50pF = 3737.5 kc
                      Last edited by dR-Green; 12-11-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• ****correction****

8.28 cm = .828 meter
                        126 X 26.012 = 327.76 not 32.271 meters
                        This must just be a slip of a decimal because you do get in the correct ballpark in the end.

full wave = 300/327.76 = .9153 MHZ
                        quarter wave = .9125/4 = .228825 MHZ or 2288.25 KHZ

When I get a chance I may attempt to make one of these and do my own test. What was the spacing and guage?
                        Ok Doc, wow, I messed up by an order of magnitude!! It needs a re-do as follows:

I get 32.77 meters length
                        full wave = 300/32.77 = 9.153 MHZ
                        Quarter wave resonant at 2.28 MHZ for a straight wire.

Like I said, everyone can make a mistake...EVEN ME !!!

Comment

• Tesla Transformer Pulse Generator

TTPG:
                          Spent part of the day looking at the NET pulse of the pulser and don't like what I see - a really spikey negative pulse and cannot see why.
                          In reality I don't know what frequency I should be using but have settled on 250 hertz and the same initially for the test HT voltage.
                          2050 is working well and all appears to be normal and Eric's schematic is of a basic pulser but for such a circuit as the CSI?
                          Radar stuff here and limited in frequency to about 2000 cps but do I remove the cap in the primary and just pulse into the Copper - will have to remove to find out?
                          'The Electrical Experimenter' is right but leads into 'Bog Down Constructions' and we are really not sure how we should be doing any of this.
                          Have been through the notes but Eric does not elaborate too much as he covers just so much ground.
                          Looks like I need to build the 6SN7GT pulser instead and this can be made a parallel line for more grunt and can then use the designed frequency of 1557 khz.
                          In review I feel the TTPG was an example of a thyratron pulser using the 2050 but would not be a candidate for the CSI.
                          Anyway we have another build of Erics that works and will do the 6SN7 pulser as we now have all the support equipment for Tubes as well.

GLOM:
                          Picked up a Range Calibrator BC-949-A (Korean War) cheaply on Ebay and has a 6H6 power supply and what I would expect to be a 6SN7 as it is a small transmitter and really wanted a housing for more Tube projects - should work well for the above and can add others to the same chassis.

Eric P Dollard:
                          If this is your official blog site - it would be really nice if you could come in now and again and answer our questions as I see them all being ignored.
                          Not much good putting up projects for us to do if you are not going to assist in the construction so that we have a successful conclusion that helps to support and also verify your own theories.
                          The occasional kick in the butt is all we need and we might gets things rolling a little faster.
                          I know you hate this medium but what recourse do we have left - snail mail?
                          Thanks.

Smokey

Comment

• As far as I know the 2050 is to be used for driving a CIG type setup, the 6SN7 is for driving the CRI coil for some higher power testing than an oscillator can do alone, to be able to use neon bulbs and fluorescents to see the gradient along the coils etc. But that should be pretty good for low(ish) power transmissions too.

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                            If this is your official blog site - it would be really nice if you could come in now and again and answer our questions as I see them all being ignored.
                            I'm guessing he doesn't have a clue that any of this is happening right now because he doesn't have the internet, or even a computer. The only way he can know is if someone calls him up or writes a letter to tell him.

Comment

• @Arto: Wonderful articulated words with your last post. Just simply brilliant! I totally agree.

@Smokey: True experimental research! 100%! (What the-heck do ‘normal people’ say & think when they come to visit you with those strange Orgone weather modifying devices spinning around and the various devices around your lab)??! Har-har. Great to see!
                              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• 6AG7 / 807 Vacuum Tube CW Transmitter

6AG7 / 807 Vacuum Tube CW Transmitter & Power Supply: Virtually completed. Various controls for the Oscillator tune & key, Dip meter for fine adjustment, PA Plate current & PA key, indicator bulb for filament power. The power supply has a voltmeter to 1000V and 300mA meter for the main plate supply. The power supply contains the main transformer (via a Variac), filament transformer, negative lead chokes, FW rectifier and the filter caps. The Transmitter is exclusively driven via the VFO, no crystals.

Test Setup: The 30Watt light bulb being the dummy load on the transmitter via the LC tuned & impedance matching pi- network. The pi network is experimental, the dip in the mA meter can be found easily. The light bulb is far brighter than what appears in the picture! Light bulb running on 2Mcps.

Pi Network: Experimental, temporary setup, next to experiment with driving an actual primary coil.

Oscilloscope Tektronix 545B: The output of the 6AG7 seen here, 30Vptp @ 2,000,000cps. I think with another new plug in L1 coil (or smaller variable air capacitor) I can improve slightly on that output.

Transmitter: Rear view: Filament, HV’s (+750, +300) & VFO in at rear, (cannot be plugged in wrongly). 6AG7 tube and L1 plug-in oscillator coils for the 160, 80 & 40 metre bands. Power Amplifier finals are two parallel 807 tubes.

Transmitter 807 tubes: In parallel for near 100watts. The next version transmitter will have these in push-pull arrangement. Perhaps two 807’s each phase, four 807’s in total.

There it is. My first transmitter build, far from perfect but has been an invaluable learning exercise into the world of vacuum tubes and CW transmitters. The Transmitter is only for use with driving TMT coils and CIG (no antenna system). So now that I have a 100watt vacuum tube variable frequency driver from 0.5 to 5Mcps, I can now return my efforts back into the CIG coils themselves. The primary coil(s) are my next main focus. Also the CRD as a side project.

Sputins.
                                Last edited by Sputins; 12-12-2013, 01:19 AM.
                                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Working...
                                X