Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a very broad stroke of the brush, from a physics view it entails quantum entanglement. The trick if you will would be to be able to determine or decide which location to 'collapse' to, think transporter in star-trek. Now whether that is occurring under the alexander array, I have not a clue.

another point to keep in mind, solid objects are not solid. where does your finger tip end and the table top begin? what keeps things from 'merging' into one another?

I'm trying to figure out how to write the rest of this post in terms that would make some sense or at least be understandable to those without a background in physics.

touching on the bending of space and time, while mathematically anything is possible there are many things that need to occur to make it possible that we do not have the ability or energy to do so.

hopping across the globe in tele-porters, would require massive amounts of energy. one of the issues is that people are not wholly separate from 3d-space. seeing as how we are all comprised of atoms and electrons, to blink out of one location would literally be tearing ourselves out of space. electrons tunnel, they move thru other dimensions if you will while being regulated to a specific location in our dimensional time and space. So while we may use terms of 'folding' or 'bending' space what really mean is to travel hyper-dimensionally. electrons do that at there quantum scale as it actually has zero spacial size, so in a way on the macro scale we do as well. That allows us and everything else to move about space-in-time. the equivalent rest energy* of an electron is ~0.5MeV, how many electrons are we made of?

*. I'm ignoring the debate over relativity and relativistic mass charge here as either way there is a lot of energy in an electron.

Originally posted by dward View Post
    Seriously, what is up with insane people! I am a northern guy. Are crazy rascists common in these circles?! How about we talk about electrical research and not deranged theories from white supremisists.

Something eric mentioned awhile back was that if you were standing under the bolinas antenna field while say new york was operating, that you could also, potentially be found standing under the new york array as well. This is really what i would like to research! How to make space A in location A also be space A in location B. Anyone have any insights on that? Any suggestions for avenues of experimentation?

Eric also has insinuated, i think, that its these lmd waves that make space scalar/time scalar situations possible, but i could be misinterpreting his lectures.

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
      I think that was the Alexanderson antenna. Eric did post a scale model of it a while back for the 160 metre band but the research/development on that is part of his classified work. But the material is there for you to get your research started with the scale model.
      I didn't realize THAT was what was classified.
      I have been looking at his antenna model, as well as going back through the non edited version of his tesla society talk(i think that's where it was anyway) In which he talks about all that stuff.

The whole point of my interest in this is the idea that you can make two spaces one space. It is a fascinating idea!

Face slap moment here. I was not thinking about radio interference with Le bon's experiments. In which case you are right, a CIG setup or maybe transmitting on the science band would be best.

Madhatter
      It's very possible that I have no freaking clue what i'm talking about but I have to start somewhere.

The idea which has inspired me goes something like this: to create a situation where Teleporter A and Teleporter B are linked, much like with the A/C Grid issue about generating in one far off place and getting the energy to another far off place in the same time reference, in otherwords, canceling space. If it can be done in a transmission line across a desert why can't it be done using the earth as the conducting medium? The hard part, I believe is in creating conditions for complex matter to exist as itself, without destructing, in which case we need the concept of Bi location.

I don't believe that one must account for every single bit of matter in the thing transported(can you imagine how ungodly complicated that would get?!) but to create a field situation where bi location is occurring, Then you just shut off the switch on one machine and there you exist in the other place. That is Eric's concept anyway, but I think it's the most workable one i've heard of. I am open to other avenues but the KISS principle should be enforced here.

Comment

• For those with a physics background (like me I’m a physics engineer) this article might be interesting:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0010036.pdf

'The experiment is described which shows that Coulomb interaction spreads with a limit velocity and thus this kind of interaction cannot be considered as so called “instantaneous action at a distance”’

Theoretical one can model the longitudional wave in the Maxwell equations using imaginary wavenumbers. The resulting wave is called an evanescent wave. This wave is known to science and has weird properties like tunneling through a waveguide. If you have two waveguides parallel than the evanescence transports energy from tube one to the other. Exactly like our mutual induction transports energy from ring to ring.

But This article shows that the abstract mathematical solution has properties like the lines of force are at infinity immediately. Now this above mentioned experiment shows that this is not the case. These coulomb lines propagate with a finite velocity just like they are matter themselve! So the evanescent solution in the Maxwell equation does not hold and is a mathematical abstraction. Not evanescence but the longitudional Tesla wave explaines what we call evanescence and the ether exists!

Paul Dirac brings the point in the conclusion. It is very clear.
        'P.A.M. Dirac wrote ([9], p. 32): “As long as we are dealing only with transverse waves, we cannot bring in the Coulomb interactions between particles. To bring them in, we have to introduce longitudinal electromagnetic waves and include them in the potentials Aμ.” It is known, however, that generally accepted Maxwellian electrodynamics forbids the spreading of any longitudinal electro-magnetic perturbation in vacuum. So Dirac writes ([9], p. 32): “The longitudinal waves can be eliminated by means of a mathematical transformation...”. But after this transformation one gets the theory in which a charge is always accompanied by the Coulomb field around it, i.e. ([9], p. 32) “Whenever an electron is emitted, the Coulomb field around it is simultaneously emitted, forming a kind of dressing for the electron. Similarly, when an electron is absorbed, the Coulomb field around it is simultaneously absorbed”.
        In accord with the above it was shown [1-4] that the Coulomb interaction “works” instantaneously, if one accepts that basic equations of classical electrodynamics are right. On the other hand our experiment shows that the Coulomb interaction, at least, does not spread instantaneously. The proper inference from this experiment is that the Coulomb interaction cannot be considered as so called “instantaneous action at a distance” and, in turn, the basic equations of classical electrodynamics can be incomplete and moreover, their application is even limited in classical electrodynamics.’

-----

Now I would like to add that Eric posted an article By the father of the Maxwell equations: Oliver Heaviside that argues just the same that these lines of force cause the apparent relativistic mass. This backward force is caused by the Coulomb lines bending backward when a particle is accelerated making it apear as if it cannot be accelerated beyond the speed of light. Very important historical experiment for Einstein!

Heaviside used this argument of the bending Coulomb lines to disprove relativity. If given enough time to settle the Coulomb lines, the particle could be accellerated far beyond the speed of light he believed and I think he might be very right!

Comment

• On the 'medical quack' side of the secundary coil.

Direct after the first experimental day I experienced very much the need to go to toilet and I was shaking as in fever. The next day I felt much better. The successive days I was using the coil shorter time but I felt a nice feeling on the stomach. Now I have used the coil more days and I find that my stomach pain is disappearing along with the acid and I feel very energetic when the coil is active for a long time.

For completeness I should add that I have an earth copper tube that I have drilled into the ground (very easily) with a drill machine. Took little effort to get 3 meter into the ground. It is connected as a very clean ground. Don't know if that part contributes because of the 'vril'?

disclaimer: all experimental

Comment

• This may or may not be of interest, BBC documentary:

Bach: A Passionate Life

BBC - Bach: A Passionate Life - John Eliot Gardiner - YouTube

John Eliot Gardiner goes in search of Bach the man and the musician.

The famous portrait of Bach portrays a grumpy 62-year-old man in a wig and formal coat, yet his greatest works were composed 20 years earlier in an almost unrivalled blaze of creativity.

We reveal a complex and passionate artist; a warm and convivial family man at the same time a rebellious spirit struggling with the hierarchies of state and church who wrote timeless music that is today known world-wide. Gardiner undertakes a 'Bach Tour' of Germany, and sifts the relatively few clues we have - some newly-found.

Most of all, he uses the music to reveal the real Bach.
            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dward View Post

Something eric mentioned awhile back was that if you were standing under the bolinas antenna field while say new york was operating, that you could also, potentially be found standing under the new york array as well. This is really what i would like to research! How to make space A in location A also be space A in location B. Anyone have any insights on that? Any suggestions for avenues of experimentation? .
              From the teslasflyingmachine yahoo group:

Tesla wrote of having invented a kind of television. Looking at the
              description in "Ralph 24C 41+", it raises an interesting possibility.

Specifically, Eric Dollard talks about the Alexanderson system being
              capable of "if you stood under one antenna, you'd be standing under both
              simultaneously." Gernsback describes the television as allowing you to
              look into the screen and look around the room, like a hologram.

I wonder if Tesla figured out how to produce a similar effect to the
              Alexanderson system, but on a two-dimensional surface -- creating a visual
              portal from one "screen" to the other, with the transmission beam acting
              not as a modulated signal but something more akin to a wormhole.

Comment

• J.S. Bach

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                This may or may not be of interest, BBC documentary:

Bach: A Passionate Life

BBC - Bach: A Passionate Life - John Eliot Gardiner - YouTube

Thanks dr Green. I sat down with a glass of wine (or two) with the sound volume turned up loud. I found this doco extremely stirring! I loved it. I would highly recommend this doco to anyone who wants more insight into Bach, Tesla and even Eric.

Music for the Glory of God

At 40.32 shows something which is most interesting, a puzzle in the music within the portrait of Bach. The music can be read both normally as seen and also upside down and backwards.

As Eric has said, the beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.

With his secret smile, he hides something so simple yet so complex. It took 100 years for people to start working it out, which parallels the concepts of Tesla which also took 100 years for someone (Eric) to figure out.

The clue was in the title. Not three voices but six.

JS Bach, father to twenty children to two wives, his life also that of tragedy as many of his children died as did his first wife.

Bach was heavily inspired by Martin Luther. Luther while in confinement, considered Black Ink to be his best weapon against the devil. Luther wrote a translation of the New Testament from the Greek to German, which also established the roots of the German language from many dialects.

“Without music man is little more than a stone”. – Martin Luther.

JS Bach was a Scientist who used music as an expression, rather than Mathematics.

Within ‘The Art of Fugue’ he inscribes his own name B A C H into the music then it suddenly ends..

Sputins.
                Last edited by Sputins; 11-27-2013, 12:59 AM. Reason: missing pics, too much wine.
                "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Hi Sputins, thanks for posting the portrait. That piece of music might be an interesting project to play around with.

Bach was inspired by Martin Luther, and the part in the video with the black ink reference, as well as translating the New Testament was about Luther, not Bach. Although I'm sure Bach must have thought of the black ink in the same way. What a tragedy that people who have absolutely no vision or comprehension of anything beyond their noses had such influence back then, and are still in charge of things today.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                    For those with a physics background (like me I’m a physics engineer) this article might be interesting:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0010036.pdf

'The experiment is described which shows that Coulomb interaction spreads with a limit velocity and thus this kind of interaction cannot be considered as so called “instantaneous action at a distance”’

Theoretical one can model the longitudional wave in the Maxwell equations using imaginary wavenumbers. The resulting wave is called an evanescent wave. This wave is known to science and has weird properties like tunneling through a waveguide. If you have two waveguides parallel than the evanescence transports energy from tube one to the other. Exactly like our mutual induction transports energy from ring to ring.

But This article shows that the abstract mathematical solution has properties like the lines of force are at infinity immediately. Now this above mentioned experiment shows that this is not the case. These coulomb lines propagate with a finite velocity just like they are matter themselve! So the evanescent solution in the Maxwell equation does not hold and is a mathematical abstraction. Not evanescence but the longitudional Tesla wave explaines what we call evanescence and the ether exists!

Paul Dirac brings the point in the conclusion. It is very clear.
                    'P.A.M. Dirac wrote ([9], p. 32): “As long as we are dealing only with transverse waves, we cannot bring in the Coulomb interactions between particles. To bring them in, we have to introduce longitudinal electromagnetic waves and include them in the potentials Aμ.” It is known, however, that generally accepted Maxwellian electrodynamics forbids the spreading of any longitudinal electro-magnetic perturbation in vacuum. So Dirac writes ([9], p. 32): “The longitudinal waves can be eliminated by means of a mathematical transformation...”. But after this transformation one gets the theory in which a charge is always accompanied by the Coulomb field around it, i.e. ([9], p. 32) “Whenever an electron is emitted, the Coulomb field around it is simultaneously emitted, forming a kind of dressing for the electron. Similarly, when an electron is absorbed, the Coulomb field around it is simultaneously absorbed”.
                    In accord with the above it was shown [1-4] that the Coulomb interaction “works” instantaneously, if one accepts that basic equations of classical electrodynamics are right. On the other hand our experiment shows that the Coulomb interaction, at least, does not spread instantaneously. The proper inference from this experiment is that the Coulomb interaction cannot be considered as so called “instantaneous action at a distance” and, in turn, the basic equations of classical electrodynamics can be incomplete and moreover, their application is even limited in classical electrodynamics.’

-----

Now I would like to add that Eric posted an article By the father of the Maxwell equations: Oliver Heaviside that argues just the same that these lines of force cause the apparent relativistic mass. This backward force is caused by the Coulomb lines bending backward when a particle is accelerated making it apear as if it cannot be accelerated beyond the speed of light. Very important historical experiment for Einstein!

Heaviside used this argument of the bending Coulomb lines to disprove relativity. If given enough time to settle the Coulomb lines, the particle could be accellerated far beyond the speed of light he believed and I think he might be very right!
                    WOW thanks for all this! That experiment is neat. Also, I was taught a few things relating to Dirac about Electronics in college but I never thought to actually read what He wrote. Seems I will be finding his work to view as well. thanks for the reminder with Dirac as well.

One thought I had when reading this was about the nature of those "disruptive discharges" that tesla used for his ether work. I seem to remember him talking about the difference between electron flow, which proved deadly painful, and what He was actually after: the ether flow. Perhaps I need to investigate non electric means.

I am by no means giving up on this teleportation idea, it just may take a bit of lateral thinking.

As an aside have any of you guy's read Ken Shoulders work? He's a physicst who left MIT to pursue self funded research on what he calls EVO's which are these streaming plasmatic electron events in nature. His work seems to mirror Vassilato's work on Dark and Light currents, only ken is able to reproduce them in the lab.

Ken SHOULDERS -- Electrum Validum Archives

Comment

• Since we're on a Bach kick here are some links that may shed light on what Eric is talking about with Bach and Time forwards/backwards, endless key shifts and all the rest.

It wasn't until I actually looked at bach's music that I understood the time/energy phenomena Eric was getting at. I can play music much easier than I can manipulate, understand, or utilize math so this is far easier for my mind to comprehend than trying to use Eric's functional math alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A41CITk85jk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUHQ2ybTejU

Comment

• Thanks for the links dward.

Comment

Hi Sputins, thanks for posting the portrait. That piece of music might be an interesting project to play around with.

Bach was inspired by Martin Luther, and the part in the video with the black ink reference, as well as translating the New Testament was about Luther, not Bach. Although I'm sure Bach must have thought of the black ink in the same way. What a tragedy that people who have absolutely no vision or comprehension of anything beyond their noses had such influence back then, and are still in charge of things today.
                          That was an embarrassing mistake! I wrote that post late at night (1am) after watching the doco with several glasses of wine, perhaps not quite at my sharpest! And of course it was Martin Luther who wrote the translation of the New Testament.

Fixed it now.

On another note, (groan) I have just acquired some further glom. A second hand, Tektronix 545b (tube) Oscilloscope (circa 1965). Along with three plug in units and a box with 100’s of vacuum tubes (mostly spares for the scope). It was all going to e-waste, but I acquired the lot for less than a carton of beer. No more borrowed scopes. Going through the box of tubes there are quite a few twin triodes, like 12AX7, 12AU7A, a couple of Philips QQE04/20 Double Tetrode’s some 807’s and many more. I have not gone through them all yet. The scope is huge and heavy, the fan makes a bit of noise but the screen very clear. It seems to be in very good condition.

Picture of a Tektronix 545B, (not my pic but the same scope).
                          Last edited by Sputins; 11-27-2013, 01:30 AM.
                          "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Old and new, or is it new and old...

2x DMTs for 3670 kc and 2x TMTs for 160 metre band:

All the fixings and connections on (the new) coil ends and between coils are now complete. The only things that remain are the capacitance terminals and method of connecting them to the coils. A length of 1.5mm diameter wire connects the secondary to the extra coil:

Comment

Old and new, or is it new and old...

2x DMTs for 3670 kc and 2x TMTs for 160 metre band:

All the fixings and connections on (the new) coil ends and between coils are now complete. The only things that remain are the capacitance terminals and method of connecting them to the coils. A length of 1.5mm diameter wire connects the secondary to the extra coil:
                              Very nice! Particularly the new twin 160 metre band TMT coils..

The nut and bolt fittings I would assume are 316 stainless steel, in order to be non-magnetic? Would Brass fittings have slightly better conductivity?
                              Seems like they are slightly adjustable for various coupling arrangements if need be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                                That was an embarrassing mistake! I wrote that

On another note, (groan) I have just acquired some further glom. A second hand, Tektronix 545b (tube) Oscilloscope (circa 1965). Along with three plug in units and a box with 100’s of vacuum tubes (mostly spares for the scope). It was all going to e-waste, but I acquired the lot for less than a carton of beer. No more borrowed scopes. Going through the box of tubes there are quite a few twin triodes, like 12AX7, 12AU7A, a couple of Philips QQE04/20 Double Tetrode’s some 807’s and many more. I have not gone through them all yet. The scope is huge and heavy, the fan makes a bit of noise but the screen very clear. It seems to be in very good condition.

Picture of a Tektronix 545B, (not my pic but the same scope).
                                Congratulations! I just have got a frequency counter with much more precision to make better frequency graphs and magnification calculations

Also got a 6sn7 tube, the other tube on the picture is for fun.

@Dr-Green: very beautifull work

Comment

Working...
                                X