Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely! Only recently I came to appreciate what kind of power unit JPolakow is building. Will be a hell of a CIG thing. Hope they don't split the cosmos

Comment

• Just a quick question, has anyone thought to replicate gustave le bon's experiments using these tesla coils everybody's making here?

On page 207 of "the evolution of matter" Is the setup. Looks simple!

Comment

• Interesting I'm reading the chapter on J.J. Thomson explaining the variabel mass of charged particles with the magnetic field saying that the ether mass is in fact causing the inertia.

About ether vibrations and health I found this by Tesla:

I think Tesla is not speaking about normal vibrations but about vibrations in the ether?

MECHANICAL THERAPY
        But a few minutes later some of us, who had stayed longer on the platform, felt an unspeakable and pressing necessity which had to be promptly satisfied, and then a stupendous truth dawned upon me.

Evidently, these isochronous rapid oscillations stimulated powerfully the peristaltic movements which propel the food-stuffs through the alimentary channels. A means was thus provided whereby their contents can be perfectly regulated and controlled at will, and without the use of drugs, specific remedies or internal applications whatever.

Nikola Tesla: Mechanical Oscillator ~ US Patent # 514,169 & # 517,900 ~ Tele-Geodynamics

Comment

• Wow, uh, that may be one device i will avoid making. Brings new meaning to the words "bowel shaking"

Comment

• Originally posted by dward View Post
            Just a quick question, has anyone thought to replicate gustave le bon's experiments using these tesla coils everybody's making here?

On page 207 of "the evolution of matter" Is the setup. Looks simple!

I don't know what Eric or John have in mind exactly but I think a CIG would be quite suitable for something like that.
            http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Hello all;

After reading a couple Eric's books (lone pine and 4 quad ) I understand what I'm seeing in my own bench.

for example why 1:1 coils generate 10x output voltage.

I had some questions; I went back some pages in the thread to at least get aclimated...

Nice coils; litz wire I think does have less surface than solid; but that has to do with fractal geometry where the space is more like cm2/3...like a shore line is 1 dimensional - it has a length, but because that length is dispersed through a second dimension it's like 1.001 dimensional the closer it is to straight... but it doesn't matter A whole lot I would think; the number of conductors is going to be a multiplier on turns ... or individual participants of the flux change.... but then given that they're grouped are they a composite that is one? or a multiple that is 8? anyway I dunno

I dunno on the books, I kinda felt in spots like he would lead up to a point where understanding was to a level to take in more, then he would stop just before the application; Then I found some more in appendix 2...took a break for a while to reflect.

He suggests that there are dynamic changes in LC in tesla's apparatus that result in changes in (apparent power)... but doesn't really point to the... changes leaving one to theorize....

On falstad's circuit simulator there's 'trapazoial approxiamtion' as an option.... I assume that's an implementation of the sloped graph composites at page 297 of 4 quad? I know; noone knows, and it's out of any one else's context.

Anyone done a software simulator of eric's presented theory which is a laymans expression of steinmetz, maxwell, heisenburg (no that was a different show) et al. would think it wouldn't break as badly as my circuits break SPICE for instance.

That other thread of DrGreen's looks informative too and not so greek as it used to be

This interchange that happens... while at a macro scale of microseconds, in what I experience as a resonant circuit... are all of the phases happening all the time in subintervals?

How do material characteristics apply? The permability of vaccuum vs crystal nanoperm ferrite? I dunno operating cycles/curves of common parts might be nice someday

Any change a technical analysis of Hendershot generator could be done?

http://www.hendershotgenerator.com/f...rshot_book.pdf
              There's a russian replication that simplifies the schematic...
              http://zaryad.com/2012/12/29/sborka-...svoimi-rukami/
              (in russian) but mostly just a visual demonstration with terribly annoying music
              assembly from 0 to power - YouTube
              (at power point 2:23:31 )

may have to go through translate.google.com, or use chrome or other auto translator...

It's a pretty simple LC circuit.
              Last edited by d3x0r; 11-20-2013, 04:28 AM.

Comment

Wow, uh, that may be one device i will avoid making. Brings new meaning to the words "bowel shaking"
                Yes I understand that Tesla is using an air spring and loose coupling just like we do with our electrical coils. Probable he is using an a frequentie of pi/2 times c devided by the length of the building he wants to shake

Comment

• Originally posted by d3x0r View Post
                  Hello all;

He suggests that there are dynamic changes in LC in tesla's apparatus that result in changes in (apparent power)... but doesn't really point to the... changes leaving one to theorize....

Anyone done a software simulator of eric's presented theory which is a laymans expression of steinmetz, maxwell, heisenburg (no that was a different show) et al. would think it wouldn't break as badly as my circuits break SPICE for instance.
                  About the software Eric has the analogue lumped models that you could studie. However the Magnifying coil does things that are not possible with analogue networks.

On the thing you write about apparent power I was thinking of the following experiment where someone uses a bifilar Tesla coil and produce more power in the wires connected to the coil than is produced in the induction cooking plate under the coil. He measures the power including all harmonics.

Perhaps I was thinking the first power meter measures the normal transversal power through the induction cooker and on the scope he has the voltage and current caused by the longitudinal wave produced through the Tesla bifilar coil. Than clearly this power is larger. Perhaps there would be no power gain if the longitudinal input power was measured, by measuring the transversal power a certain loss is accepted that is later on regained.

Full GEGENE Demo and explanation tutorial - YouTube
                  The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil...

The Wattmeter measures 1148 Watt at the INPUT of the induction cooker.
                  The output power is something like 2405 Watt.

I think his other experiments show that a heater does not produce the same amount of power that lightbulbs do? Perhaps this longitudinal power is not easy converted to heat?

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                    About the software Eric has the analogue lumped models that you could studie. However the Magnifying coil does things that are not possible with analogue networks.

On the thing you write about apparent power I was thinking of the following experiment where someone uses a bifilar Tesla coil and produce more power in the wires connected to the coil than is produced in the induction cooking plate under the coil. He measures the power including all harmonics.

Perhaps I was thinking the first power meter measures the normal transversal power through the induction cooker and on the scope he has the voltage and current caused by the longitudinal wave produced through the Tesla bifilar coil. Than clearly this power is larger. Perhaps there would be no power gain if the longitudinal input power was measured, by measuring the transversal power a certain loss is accepted that is later on regained.

Full GEGENE Demo and explanation tutorial - YouTube
                    The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil...

The Wattmeter measures 1148 Watt at the INPUT of the induction cooker.
                    The output power is something like 2405 Watt.

I think his other experiments show that a heater does not produce the same amount of power that lightbulbs do? Perhaps this longitudinal power is not easy converted to heat?
                    I've been watching Igor Moniz for a while on youtube, he's been working with such a circuit.(he usually says in french(?) and then in english or vice versa)...

IT (induction transformer) - "AC/AC" - YouTube

As always; could be the frequency disturbing the meter readings...

Magnifying coil.... I read more of the notes from Dr Green's thread... interesting idea... simultaneous n0 start of quarter wave in both..... what about a diode in the middle? or even something seemingly redundant - a 2 diodes in opposite directions in series with the magnifying?

Power Transmission in a lumped circuit Scenario 2 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                      I don't know what Eric or John have in mind exactly but I think a CIG would be quite suitable for something like that.
                      Youre probably right. The reason i suggested it is that it appears to be made of things many of us have lying around. Id like to work onreplicating some of his work but at the moment my work schedule is a bit nuts.... perhaps after christmas i can get started.

Orgonaut, ive never thought to apply these principles to his mechanics before: nice.

Comment

• No offence SERG V, but Obama my ass.

Free yourself - forget about it. It's only an issue because you choose to concern yourself with it. I don't watch the news or propaganda box so I have no idea what's going on in the rest of the world. I don't need to, funnily enough it makes absolutely no difference to my life, in fact it leaves my mind free to think about the things I choose as opposed to what others want me to think. You should try it.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• My other answers can be found here

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Regards
                          Сергей В.

Comment

• Seriously, what is up with insane people! I am a northern guy. Are crazy rascists common in these circles?! How about we talk about electrical research and not deranged theories from white supremisists.

Something eric mentioned awhile back was that if you were standing under the bolinas antenna field while say new york was operating, that you could also, potentially be found standing under the new york array as well. This is really what i would like to research! How to make space A in location A also be space A in location B. Anyone have any insights on that? Any suggestions for avenues of experimentation?

Eric also has insinuated, i think, that its these lmd waves that make space scalar/time scalar situations possible, but i could be misinterpreting his lectures.

Comment

Youre probably right. The reason i suggested it is that it appears to be made of things many of us have lying around. Id like to work onreplicating some of his work but at the moment my work schedule is a bit nuts.... perhaps after christmas i can get started.

Orgonaut, ive never thought to apply these principles to his mechanics before: nice.
                              As you say the coils we're working on here would be suitable, but that's a single pole so I'd say a CIG (balanced) type setup would be best because it doesn't transmit and cause interference, which is probably more of an issue now than when those experiments were originally done.

Comment

Something eric mentioned awhile back was that if you were standing under the bolinas antenna field while say new york was operating, that you could also, potentially be found standing under the new york array as well. This is really what i would like to research! How to make space A in location A also be space A in location B. Anyone have any insights on that? Any suggestions for avenues of experimentation?

Eric also has insinuated, i think, that its these lmd waves that make space scalar/time scalar situations possible, but i could be misinterpreting his lectures.
                                I think that was the Alexanderson antenna. Eric did post a scale model of it a while back for the 160 metre band but the research/development on that is part of his classified work. But the material is there for you to get your research started with the scale model.

Comment

Working...
                                X