This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    I was informed that this first video is blocked (in the UK, although apparently not all of it) despite the fact that youtube tells me it's not blocked, but the problem persists because regardless of how low the audio quality is, lawyers and business men clearly don't like you to use their copyrighted material in any way without getting paid for it.

So the video was redone using material that I own the copyright to. Fortunately we don't all rely on the commercial machine in order to get anything done on this planet. The content of both videos above have been compiled into this new video. The class B amplifier remains throughout, as well as the capacitance plate on the secondary. Otherwise it's the same thing.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Coil Scale Model - Local Signal Test - YouTube
    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-04-2013, 12:35 AM.
    http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• This is an interesting video, the energy appears to come "thundering back down the line" as Eric would say.

EXPLODING ELECTRIC FIREBALL IN CANADA (BIZARRE FOOTAGE) - YouTube

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

I was informed that this first video is blocked (in the UK, although apparently not all of it) despite the fact that youtube tells me it's not blocked, but the problem persists because regardless of how low the audio quality is, lawyers and business men clearly don't like you to use their copyrighted material in any way without getting paid for it.

So the video was redone using material that I own the copyright to. Fortunately we don't all rely on the commercial machine in order to get anything done on this planet. The content of both videos above have been compiled into this new video. The class B amplifier remains throughout, as well as the capacitance plate on the secondary. Otherwise it's the same thing.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter - Colorado Springs Coil Scale Model - Local Signal Test - YouTube
        Hi dR-Green what was really amazing about you experiment to me was that you clearly demonstrated transferring energy through the bucket with soil. However I think it are merely the electrodes in the soil that act like the plates of a capacitor and the soil might be replaced with anything else?

When I think of the Colorado springs experiment I imagine Tesla using the earth as the negative electrode and the ionosphere as the positive electrode. In that case I suppose the electrode coming from the coil has to touch the ground water? Also Tesla talks about his experiments with lightning that made him understand that this energy goes around the earth in a wave so he charged the plates with a frequency that made this a standing resonating wave.

Though we do not really tune to the earths frequency I think in the crystal initiative we would have to use electrodes deep into the ground water to receive from an AM station?

Just thinking
        Last edited by orgonaut314; 11-04-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• hello all
          there is some mystirius effect whit magnet and tesla coil.
          So russian sciancest Vladimir Brovin develop tesla coil or transformar whatever whethout high voltage and spark gap. its colt KACHER / качер
          hi made it whit transistor and many people start to replicate it and
          1guy put magnet on top his kacher take metal stick close to magnet and discharge is violent BOOOM when touch the magnet whit hand nothing hapens here is video whit effect
          ТÐÐœÐÐЯ ÐœÐТЕÐ*ИЯ - YouTube
          so this effect hapend only once noweone alse can raplicate the effect and
          this guy set that his transistor burnoff replace him whit other analog and effect wasnt there any more. here is more interesting kacher videos
          качер - YouTube
          Качер 3 - YouTube
          Micro Tesla Coil // Качер - возможноÑти и ÑпоÑобы Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð¼ÐµÐ½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ - YouTube
          Качер и живые раÑÑ‚ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ - YouTube
          just whana point that kacher is very uneficiant akording to Gerry Vasilatos book eather is white sparks kacher makes blue sparks i wonder if you make it whit TMT from borderlads days whit white light and magnet on top ov it what whill be the effect.
          i hope mr.Dollard will abel to explain why is this hapening
          i hope this magnet effect thing whill give mr.Dollard bether understanding
          of proceses hapening in cosmig induction generator
          p.p. sorry for my bad english

Comment

• An extremely important video

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
            This is an interesting video, the energy appears to come "thundering back down the line" as Eric would say.

Hi dR-Green,

I have just come across the exact same video and this thread was the first place I came to post it. Only to see you have beat me to it !

The fact that it is moving at walking pace is awesome enough, but being caught on camera is just out of this world.

In one of Eric's recent-ish talks he mentions the formation of these long streamers in regards to switches opening. If I remember correctly it has something to do with the current being out of phase with the voltage. I am fully expecting to be corrected on that. But why would it travel along the line at a very slow pace. It's hardly thundering.

A couple of observations from the video;
            The pitch doesn't change even when it blasts out then back on at the end.
            It looks like the power is out, no street lights, but difficult to tell.

My best guess is some sort of standing wave. If the out of phase element is true I would also guess it is not perfectly out of phase allowing for a 'leading edge' to travel along the conductors.

But I am just guessing really !

Comment

• Originally posted by bourne View Post
              Hi dR-Green,

I have just come across the exact same video and this thread was the first place I came to post it. Only to see you have beat me to it !

The fact that it is moving at walking pace is awesome enough, but being caught on camera is just out of this world.

In one of Eric's recent-ish talks he mentions the formation of these long streamers in regards to switches opening. If I remember correctly it has something to do with the current being out of phase with the voltage. I am fully expecting to be corrected on that. But why would it travel along the line at a very slow pace. It's hardly thundering.

A couple of observations from the video;
              The pitch doesn't change even when it blasts out then back on at the end.
              It looks like the power is out, no street lights, but difficult to tell.

My best guess is some sort of standing wave. If the out of phase element is true I would also guess it is not perfectly out of phase allowing for a 'leading edge' to travel along the conductors.

But I am just guessing really !
              Yes I didn't say any more because I would be guessing. But I would guess that based on the fact it's moving so slowly it would be some sort of transient or extremely high peak caused by a phasing effect, that is, when two waves are not quite at the same frequency a new very low frequency is produced as a result so it appears to gradually move down the line as the phase shifts between the two higher frequencies. Like you say the 60 CPS can be heard throughout so that would be my guess.
              Last edited by dR-Green; 11-05-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                Hi dR-Green what was really amazing about you experiment to me was that you clearly demonstrated transferring energy through the bucket with soil. However I think it are merely the electrodes in the soil that act like the plates of a capacitor and the soil might be replaced with anything else?

When I think of the Colorado springs experiment I imagine Tesla using the earth as the negative electrode and the ionosphere as the positive electrode. In that case I suppose the electrode coming from the coil has to touch the ground water? Also Tesla talks about his experiments with lightning that made him understand that this energy goes around the earth in a wave so he charged the plates with a frequency that made this a standing resonating wave.

Though we do not really tune to the earths frequency I think in the crystal initiative we would have to use electrodes deep into the ground water to receive from an AM station?

Just thinking
                How did your tests go?

I don't think the terminals act as capacitor plates, the soil and water (the soil is damp) is conductive so it would be sorted out, although it would be a very high DC resistance. It's essentially a single wire transmission system. But the coils can also be capacitively coupled, it's not very obvious in the video but the signal is received when I put my hand on the plastic side of the bucket and hold the receiver input in my other hand. You can replace the soil with air but then the transmission distance is greatly reduced because there is no longer a conductor joining them together. It all loads the coil differently so ideally the receiver should be retuned each time I change the configuration in the video. I would say that the idea behind the "wireless" is simply that wherever you go on the planet, you are always standing on the same conductor.

Simple experiments can reveal obvious and important things. For example I mentioned that in the video I'm using 6mm diameter steel rods instead of the (much better) 22mm diameter copper pipes. The difference is obviously observable when you test them side by side. Also the signal can be observed to get progressively weaker in proportion as the terminals are pulled out of the soil. So the better your grounding, the better your reception.

Comment

• Fact: the swastika is ASYMMETRICAL

Fact: the swastika until the west go hold of it was associated with the AEther/Atma

Facts: NOBEL PRIZES – The Importance of Asymmetry and How Einstein Made Asymmetry, the AEther, the Atma and the Swastika Disappear
                  NOBEL PRIZES – The Importance of Asymmetry and How Einstein Made Asymmetry, the AEther, the Atma and the Swastika Disappear | Alternative Thinking 37

Facts: the swastika = agni = jesus
                  http://opensiuc.lib.siu.edu/cgi/view...50&context=ocj

selah V
                  Last edited by Raphael37; 11-05-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Yes I didn't say any more because I would be guessing. But I would guess that based on the fact it's moving so slowly it would be some sort of transient or extremely high peak caused by a phasing effect, that is, when two waves are not quite at the same frequency a new very low frequency is produced as a result so it appears to gradually move down the line as the phase shifts between the two higher frequencies. Like you say the 60 CPS can be heard throughout so that would be my guess.
                    You know there is a lot of things going on there, so I think we'd all be guessing so let's make it an educated one, let's see what factors are involved.

Transmission wires are Aluminum, weather was a factor, lighting strike? barometric pressure? northern latitudes and solar activity, magnetosphere etc..

most likely a severed line further down from a lighting strike, the wire was probably ASCR, Aluminum with steel core.
                    from an IEEE paper--
                    "The presence of a steel core in the commonly used aluminum conductor, steel reinforced (ACSR) on overhead transmission lines causes an increase in the AC resistance of the conductor, as a result of the magnetic induction in the core. This induction, which is higher with an odd number of aluminum layers, causes hysteresis and eddy current power losses in the steel, and a redistribution of current in the layers of aluminum wires."

When I was 10or so the power line across the street was hit by lighting, it was cut and the result was the same thing a ball of plasma burning it's way to the pole transformer followed by a very large explosion as the oil went POP, it actually took out a couple pole transformers, 3 as I recall. The neat part was the sidewalk was turned to glass anywhere the downed line touched it till the transformers blew and the line went dead. I gather that the intense current couldn't ground to the concrete and when it tried the glass formed from the silica created an insulator and the plasma charge went down the line till it grounded. the glassed concrete was neat, black streaks and splash puddles, like some kind of laser war in space, right out of star wars

Comment

How did your tests go?

I don't think the terminals act as capacitor plates, the soil and water (the soil is damp) is conductive so it would be sorted out, although it would be a very high DC resistance. It's essentially a single wire transmission system. But the coils can also be capacitively coupled, it's not very obvious in the video but the signal is received when I put my hand on the plastic side of the bucket and hold the receiver input in my other hand. You can replace the soil with air but then the transmission distance is greatly reduced because there is no longer a conductor joining them together. It all loads the coil differently so ideally the receiver should be retuned each time I change the configuration in the video. I would say that the idea behind the "wireless" is simply that wherever you go on the planet, you are always standing on the same conductor.

Simple experiments can reveal obvious and important things. For example I mentioned that in the video I'm using 6mm diameter steel rods instead of the (much better) 22mm diameter copper pipes. The difference is obviously observable when you test them side by side. Also the signal can be observed to get progressively weaker in proportion as the terminals are pulled out of the soil. So the better your grounding, the better your reception.
                      Ok, clear point there is conductance!

I'm working on my first test setup still. I might not have the right frequency generator. The one I'm having now was a cheap tube based generator that is also very heavy and difficult to operate but it serves as an AM modulator too so may be useful later. I think I'll search for a normal digital generator first.

I've got an analogue 0-100uA meter. And the rings in place.

But I have to read a lot to get a clear picture of what I'm doing.
                      For example why tuning with the two rings? Is not the frequency of the secondary leading to everything else? Why would I tune it to another frequency? Is that to match the extra coil?

btw I found using the search function for user t-rex and than search for secondary very helpful

Comment

• Eric Dollard Live Today!

@All,

Today, Eric Dollard will be live on a conference call today. We'll be reviewing some of the latest updates including Eric Dollard's new book launching this Thursday the7th!

Then, we'll be opening up for live questions. We'll try to take some questions live on the phone and the rest can be asked by typing them into Eric's Facebook thread, which will be started for the call.

The call will be today (November 5th) at 5pm Pacific time zone.

To get on this exclusive live call with Eric Dollard call (218) 862-7200

The pin code is 582590 and you may have to enter a * at the end when asked.

Eric's Facebook page is at https://www.facebook.com/ericpdollard We'll set up a thread where you can post questions. Even if you can't get on the call, your questions will be answered and we'll give out the recorded call info later.

Sincerely,
                        EricPDollard.com
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Power Line Flame Out

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
                          This is an interesting video, the energy appears to come "thundering back down the line" as Eric would say.

The discharge seen is about 7200 Volt at 10,000 Amperes The short circuit current exerts hundreds of pounds of force, pushing the conductors apart.

This is what propels the discharge down the line, it is the magnetism trying to escape the short circuit confinement.

Heat convection also plays a part. Think of a "Jacob's Ladder Arc."
                          SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                          Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Eric Dollard Live

Tonight's interview with Eric Dollard was about 1 hour 45 minutes. I'll get it on youtube in the next few days.

Some questions that were asked were in Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ericpdollar...46039758886843
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                              The discharge seen is about 7200 Volt at 10,000 Amperes The short circuit current exerts hundreds of pounds of force, pushing the conductors apart.

This is what propels the discharge down the line, it is the magnetism trying to escape the short circuit confinement.

Heat convection also plays a part. Think of a "Jacob's Ladder Arc."
                              That's very interesting, thanks for the explanation. The Jacob's Ladder similarity makes perfect sense now that you mention it.

Comment

• Extra coils in the making and the template for the wire distribution.

Comment

Working...
                                X