This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    great job man, you will be glad you made enough upright supports, and thru holes.
    if too spaced, the wires flip over eachother, and without going thru holes, the tension of the winding will loosen earlier turns from the upright supports collapsing

...anyway you won't have those problems

one thing to read before you wind, is "Practical Magnifier Construction Principals" PDF
    i regret not using different gauges for my sec and resonator, they should be big, smaller, smallest. Tesla's patent indicates they could be the same thickness (sec/ resonator) but from observing modern magnifier builds of Golka, Wingate, Hull and others, whom are close to Eric's level have discovered thru experiment that there are many things the "casual coiler" ignores which should be given deep consideration.

anyway, not saying anyone here is casual, but this was amazing info
    Tesla Magnifier System

and the 13M story, (magnifier project #13 of Will Wysock N6UXW) with 14M plans below
    The 13M Story
    Thanks very much! I've had a lot of other things going on so the project was delayed but I will continue shortly. I also use holes in the wood for the spacing of the secondary wire but that meant I had to make holes 1,6mm diameter with 1,2 mm diameter between them. Needless to say I needed special equipment bu I managed in the end. This construction thing is full of pitfalls!

I've listened to the first video's Aaron mentioned again to inspire me and I must say the concept of the longitudional wave is clearer now. If there was a transversal wave like on the boundary of the ocean/air than were is the boundary in the ether/field? Faraday already wrote that he believed the transversal wave was there only close to the transmitter.
    In the Tesla coil the capacitance and inductance is distributed so this coil does not tear the magnetic and electric field apart in coils and capacitors that is why the unipolar electromagnetic pulse might exist where E and B are in the same direction transporting kinetic energy somehow.
    But there is capacitance on top and an inductance in the earth so a longitudional oscillation exists between earth and top partly transmitted through the earth.
    Hope I understand correct?

Comment

• Potential energy?

When I think about the transversal wave that Einstein introduced as a free energy I realize Einstein is saying that the kinetic energy of the electron that normally transfers by the field to another electron is now a free energy in space. So he is saying that kinetic energy or force can exist without mass, it is not bound to the electron anymore! Potential energy of the field is force traveling through space without the mass medium. I think that this is a mathematical trick. Just like some philosophers are thinking deeply about philosophical problems without realizing that the language created these problems in the first place.
      If you hold on to the idea that energy is kinetic that it should involve mass than no free electromagnetic field is possible. There has to be an ether to transport this energy. This ether holds the kinetic energy that is called electric or magnetic energy and charges are the endpoints of these tubes of force.
      But Einstein said he had no problem imagining the electric force to exist without a mass (and had to say later that force equals mass and mass equals force and time equals space etc.).
      It all began with potential energy in my opinion and J.J. Thompson points it out as he wrote there is only kinetic energy. Wittgenstein wrote on the language trap in his language philosophy. He tried to take out all the bull from metaphysics making language a tool again and not a world of its own. This process of cleaning the bull from mathematics with spacetime dimensions etc. should be done one day too in physics. Eric does a great job in this.

Comment

• Привет How is Mr.Eric Dollard !!

It's good to hear you are OK and in the perfect high spirit !!

Keep it up !!

Удачи всех благ !! Good Luck !!

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
          My life has no Internet, Twittering, Facebook, Cillyphones & Maggot Pods. I do not watch CNN.
          Jeeze. What do you do for fun?

Comment

• I agree with Erics Fun

Fun is in the mind of the beholder, LOL

Comment

• Wireless Giant of the Pacific

Today, Eric's "RCA BOOK" actually called Wireless Giant of the Pacific is launched today after 12 years of suppression. Learn more here: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...c-dollard.html
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• New Book?

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                Today, Eric's "RCA BOOK" actually called Wireless Giant of the Pacific is launched today after 12 years of suppression. Learn more here: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...c-dollard.html
                Is this a completely new book by Mr Dollard or is it a reprint of the 'Borderlands of Science' booklet the 'Bolina's Incident' with 'new' information (and hopefully much clearer explanation of his mathematical derivations)?

If so, I look forward to getting a copy.

Comment

• Wireless Giant of the Pacific

Originally posted by ainvision View Post
                  Is this a completely new book by Mr Dollard or is it a reprint of the 'Borderlands of Science' booklet the 'Bolina's Incident' with 'new' information (and hopefully much clearer explanation of his mathematical derivations)?

If so, I look forward to getting a copy.
                  The Bolinas Incident document is about 50 pages - that material I believe is included in Eric's book. However, Eric's book is almost 400 pages and is much more than just the Bolinas Incident. It has his technical analysis of the Alexanderson antenna system as well - diagrams, equations, etc...
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Been looking forward to this book for a long time. IF the previous paper was any indication it will be one of those books that you read and reread again and again because the whole story is so fascinating.

Comment

• Ray Savant - Misinformation Agent Alert

WARNING
                      MISINFORMATION ALERT!!!
                      The #1 Anti Eric Dollard Disinformation Agent (Ray Savant - Techzombie - Muhamed - Aether Force), who tried to hijack Eric's non-profit organization but was stopped cold in his tracks, is hard at work spreading his fradulent claims that Eric's book has been freely available on the internet for the last 10 years. This is 100% FALSE!
                      Eric's book happens to have been registered with the same name as Dewey Livingston's book, which was written as a companion to Eric's Book. The disinformation agent thinks everyone is going to fall for this just because Dewew Livingston's book has been given away for free online before. But don't fall for it - Eric's book is NOT the same as Dewey Livingston's book. This is completely obvious not only to everyone that already supported Eric Dollard by purchasing the Wireless Giant of the Pacific package. And, it is more than obvious to everyone that reads this entire website.

Thank you for your continued support of Eric Dollard and EPD Laboratories.

Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Albert Hoyt Taylor - InfoAge.org

Dr. A. Hoyt Taylor: "Alexanderson Alternator"
                        By the time I arrived, the first practical Alexanderson alternator was in operation at New Brunswick. The invention of the Alexanderson alternator, to my mind, was another milestone in radio progress. This has been well recognized by the fact that Dr. Alexanderson has received many honors for this and other notable contributions to the field of radio engineering. It was here that I first met "Alec” and started a warm friendship, based not only on our common interest in radio matters, but on the fact that we would both rather sail in any kind of craft than do anything else.

Alexanderson had his famous multiple tuned antenna connected to this 50 K.W. alternator. This antenna, instead of having one vertical down lead, or connection to the transmitter, had six of them, and each lead was separately tuned, not only to a ground connection directly beneath it, but to its counterpoise. Thus all of the six down lead currents, after proper adjustments of counterpoise leads had been made, operated in phase, and the equivalent antenna output was actually six times as great as the feed current from the alternator. This current was of the order of 300 amperes. It was the war-time experiments with this alternator on daily traffic that encouraged the development of the much larger 500 K.W. alternator which has been the backbone of RCA long distance telegraphic communication for many years. The alternator itself is a marvelous piece of mechanical and electrical engineering. It was this alternator that handled the first communi-cation with Rome. So evidently, before I helped to tune up the Sayville Station, I knew how to tune a counterpoise.

An interesting thing about the New Brunswick Station was the fact that due to its fairly high power and the relatively low antennae, there existed a very-powerful electrical field under the antenna. Since this antenna installation was nearly a mile and a half long and the reservation not very well fenced, the Commanding Officer of New Brunswick had continuous patrols, especially during the night hours, under this antenna; to protect against possible sabotage. At first the sentries were armed with rifles with bayonets, but on a dark night you could see blue sparks coming out of the tip of the bayonet a good deal farther away than you could see the sentry. In the winter, when the sentries wore gloves, they suffered no great inconvenience, but in the summer when they were bare-handed, the induced currents burned their fingers in a very annoying fashion, and we were forced to substitute side arms for rifle and bayonet.

The gasoline filling station was almost under the antenna, so all automobiles had to be grounded when parked at the filling station. The nozzle of the gasoline hose had to be grounded as well. There would have been serious accidents, had these precautions not been taken.

The Navy planned to erect another station to supplement this high power coastal system. This was to be an arc station. It eventually became the Annapolis high power station, but was not in operation prior to the Armistice. On the other side of the Atlantic, the Navy undertook the construction of a gigantic station at Crois D’Hins, near Bordeaux, France. This was equipped with a pair of 1200 K.W. arcs and, as I recollect, eight 800-foot towers. When we laid these plans before the French, they threw up their hands and said "my heavens, you expect to erect the equivalent of eight Eiffel Towers". The work was done largely with the aid of German prisoners of war, but was not completed until several years after the Armistice. Commander Sweet, who was an officer of long experience in radio and an expert on Poulsen Arcs, planned this work.

Alexanderson gets zapped while working in hotel basement
                        Dr. A. Hoyt Taylor:
                        Another interesting device was brought to the station by Dr. Alexanderson. This was a resistance coupled amplifier, with especially made G.E. tubes which had extremely high impedance. The amplifier didn't help much, although it gave good signals, because it was too microphonic and would amplify static just as much as it would the signals. I am not likely to forget the time Alexanderson and I were testing it in the basement of the main building. We had brought out a lead to the 2000 ft. ground wire buried 7 ft. deep. I chose that wire because it would have plenty of static, as well as plenty of signal on it. In the middle of our experiments, a violent thunder storm came up. One of the 450 ft. towers, a few hundred feet from the building, was struck by lightning. If anyone thinks that a wire 7 ft. under ground cannot pick up a violent surge of current, they are very much mistaken; sparks four inches long jumped out of the lead wire coming into the basement, although it was shielded almost to the receiver. I had just put the receivers down, but Alexanderson still had the receivers on his head. He got a pretty lively shock. Even this didn't cause him to quit the experiment.
                        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• 6SN7 Exciter Notes

Here's some 6SN7 exciter notes from Eric:

6sn7_exciter_30SEP2013.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
                            Here's some 6SN7 exciter notes from Eric:

6sn7_exciter_30SEP2013.pdf
                            There may be a few things missing from the 6sn7 exciter circuit from the second page of the pdf. Previously, Eric shows a capacitor in series ahead of the input signal forming a high pass filter (in this case the cap is left out), and also, previously, the plate supply between primary and 0.05uF capacitor to neutral (in this case the supply and capacitor to neutral have vanished).

I'll update once clarified, but just wanted to give a heads up so as not to stress your tubes.

Comment

• Videos of Eric's runaway HV Discharge examples

Whooa!!! ....just stumbled upon these

Have you guy's seen the videos the stills where from in Eric's Origin of Energy Synthesis?

Jacob's Ladder: 500kV Switch Opening:
                              Jacob's Ladder: 500kV Switch Opening - YouTube

230KV 3Phase Trasmission Line Switch:
                              230KV 3Phase Trasmission Line Switch - YouTube

Power Plant Substation Explodes:
                              Power Plant Substation Explodes - YouTube

Holy Smokes

Dan

Comment

• Where Light Meets Darkness

Greetings all. I am back home in Wales now and have been quite busy since being back hence I haven't checked in for a while, which I'll get to shortly. But first, a bit of nature from my travels.

The Colorado Springs coil has been analysed and scaled as thoroughly as I can possibly do it, and there is nothing left to do but to build and test it. This is designed from the 17 turn secondary configuration. It will be an experimental unit because I expect the frequency will not scale 100% accurately due to differences in grounding and what not, so this coil will be used to determine such things if applicable. In fact two coils are being built because most of the work is in the design and devising the layout and ways to secure the wire ends within the given space etc, so making two isn't really double the work of making one. These will be used for various (transmission/reception) experiments in the meantime regardless of the potential stray frequency issue mentioned, and eventually in a CIG type setup if new coils aren't built before then. The (secondary) coil(s) are designed to have 62% conductor spacing, or as close as is possible with the wire gauges in existence, with matched primary and secondary copper mass. The extra coil wire is not matched by weight due to size restrictions and needing relatively thin wire in order to achieve approx 64% conductor spacing. Each coil (complete TMT) will have 4 different wire gauges in order to meet all the specifications. Further specific details will not be openly given at this point in time but all can be calculated from the info available so far.

Pics at various stages of design/construction

The final image is the current state of progress, the frame parts all cut and drilled. There's still a fair amount of work to do, namely the vertical rods and sand down all the edges which "should" take about a day, but will probably take a week. Then of course comes winding the coils with constant spacing.
                                Last edited by dR-Green; 10-10-2013, 01:57 AM.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X