X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Set Initiative & Hendershot Generator

dR-Green,
    Crystal Set Initiative:
    Occurred to me to test all of my Extra Coils for Inductance after reading your material and results as follows:

Coil #1 56 turn 14 awg (Accidental and best)
    379.5 uH
    Coil #2 124 turn 21 awg (Erics and doesn't work)
    1.997 mH
    Coil #3 56 turn 11 awg test - not as good as #1
    321.6 uH
    Coil #4 53 turn 20 awg test - OK
    380.8 uH

All the coils are tapped at the 50 turn point as being the best excepting Eric's which I still see as being of the incorrect length.
    Notice where I am working compared to Erics.
    My frequency is 1557 Khz and calculates out with a 30 pF capacitor.

Have added the other 2" silver round plates of the neutralising capacitor receiver setup and find an increase in signal results.
    It has occurred to me that you could have a million receptors around this coil and if all fed into one you would most probably have a considerable gain that would be capable of powering something.
    Not bad for a passive device.
    Have some work to do on the TMT power supply and have an opportunity to power up shortly.
    Sad that Eric has had to discard the CIG attempt but there is still one being built with his assistance and looking forward to the results of that as well as my own.

Hendershot Generator:
    Fully built and in the process of testing irrespective of the video being a scam as the basketweave coil detail was pretty close to the actual and had already made plans to build as I felt I knew what was manifesting in the basketweave coils.
    Have replaced the Magnet and bell ringer coils with a small 4 volt split-reed Multivibrator which works well and now looking for a suitable transformer to work into.
    Idea here is to find out where the energy manifests from and work from there - pretty obvious that voltage amplification is a key here and with either the buzzer or vibrator, should be able to go OU like Eric's PP-18/AR.
    Feel the idea here is to grab the energy in the circuit before current flows and have it working with voltage only that can oscillate within the coils gaining more ambient energy.
    Does this sound like Tesla?
    May have to build a stainless steel sheet capacitor to lay inside the coil windings as the video cap sitting in the centre just made the video device look easier to build and working on that now.

Smokey

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
      Could well be possible, certainly not out of the realm of all possibilities.

I truly hope you can in fact find out an actual person or organisation that
      would be behind that kind of thing and post the actual name or organisation here.
      It would be a great benefit to all those who got fingers caught in the blender trying to fix it.

Maybe the passage of events will tell all truths, let us hope so.

Look deeper if you can. I would certainly like to know as in case I might get
      hit with a lightning bolt and have a revelation of some magnificent device,
      at least I might know how to counter any problems such as you describe.

Cheers

P.S. Any Character assassination on Eric will have no effect on me, I believe,
      our past is done and if our dues are paid, then every day is the chance to
      live without anyone being able to say anything bad about oneself,
      from any given point onwards. I feel if one admits and says it's done and over,
      we should leave them be to do their thing.

I myself have been a very naughty boy in my time but I changed my ways.
      Many who knew me before I changed, try not to respect me but I won't have it
      I admit all and I have 8 years of "moralistic" living to stand tall and say get lost.

No one can ever stop people saying stuff bad about us, it will only stick to us if we don't shine.

Shine on Eric.

Cheers
      worded beautifully
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Birthday post.

I saw this: Marconi Chelmsford site to be demolished! Chelmsford, Marconi New Street Works Demolition April 2013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I found this nice little solid state VFO for tube rigs. It's Broadband! - 1Mhz through 14 or 21Mhz. Eric would not approve of the solid state I know, but for those that want to use their exiting signal generators or low output VFO's driving tubes for tuning purposes, this circuit should do the trick.
        http://www.wa1ffl.com/VFO_driver_amp.pdf

You can even buy the kit from here.. Hagerty Radio Company

I've constructed my 'Broadband VFO Flea Circus' from scratch already, (someone at called it a flea circus as it kinda looks like it). Soon to be mounted in a metal box, finish off etc and test with my tube rig & borrowed scope.

Well, it's my 40th birthday today! (I've mixed feelings about this)! - Time for lots of beer & cake!

Sputins
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Shielding longitudinal waves

Eric Dollard has mentioned in his presentations that longitudinal waves can penetrate ordinary shielding, and potentially disrupt electronics. How can we shield our experiments so that we don't end up harming our neighbors' (or our own!) delicate computers/TVs/whatever?

Comment

• Eric's threads moving

@All,

If you go here: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/ you will see a new sub forum: Eric Dollard Official Forum (at this address: http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...fficial-forum/) - I will be moving this thread and other Eric Dollard related threads into that to make it easier to find.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by energybat View Post

The first website is a new patented product that I invented to be sold in the marketplace to bring in a cash flow to allow me continue to work at my lab so I can bring out a New type of generator that will run your home independently of the grid system.

Website #1: mobileutilitytoolbox.com
              Website #2: energybat.com

Any questions please give me a call at 215-910-1193

Thank you and have fun!

Geoffrey Miller
              Thank you for sharing this interesting energy device, looking forward to purchasing one for my home, keep up the good work!!

Cheers

Comment

• Super grounding system

Hi everyone:
                This posting for those of you who are serious about making a good grounding system. More than a year ago I wrote about it but I am now prepared to install one for my experiments. The material you need is called the Ground Enhancement Material or GEM 25A. A 25 lbs bag is needed for the installation. The company who makes it called ERICO, they are wholesale only and selling it for $34.40. From local supplier I could only get it if I paid a $100 minimum. So luckily I found a source on Ebay who sells it for $42 with free shipping, a pretty good deal. From ERICO's website you can download the necessary installation information. You will also need bare copper wire. I found #4 AWG solid, bare copper wire at Home Depot for $1.39/ft. I also checked on Ebay but it was much more expensive. Going with a larger copper wire may not worth it. According to one article on the internet if the diameter of the conductor is doubled one only gains about 10 Ohms.

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                  dR-Green,
                  Crystal Set Initiative:
                  Occurred to me to test all of my Extra Coils for Inductance after reading your material and results as follows:

Coil #1 56 turn 14 awg (Accidental and best)
                  379.5 uH
                  Coil #2 124 turn 21 awg (Erics and doesn't work)
                  1.997 mH
                  Coil #3 56 turn 11 awg test - not as good as #1
                  321.6 uH
                  Coil #4 53 turn 20 awg test - OK
                  380.8 uH

All the coils are tapped at the 50 turn point as being the best excepting Eric's which I still see as being of the incorrect length.
                  Notice where I am working compared to Erics.
                  My frequency is 1557 Khz and calculates out with a 30 pF capacitor.
                  Hi Smokey. Could you post details on your coils (diameter and height etc). What frequency is it supposed to work at and what frequency do you get etc?

@Sputins: Looks good, I'll probably have to build one of those myself.

General: One design variation of a scaled CS coil is more or less finished, just need to calculate the weight of the copper tube that will be used as the final turn and add it to the secondary copper weight, perhaps adjust the primary accordingly, then it should be ready for building and testing. Another extra coil will probably also be built mainly due to the fact that this first design has quite a small extra coil and will be (physically) tricky to work with, so a slightly bigger coil will be easier to manage. With any luck the secondary frequency (alone) will end up in the target region and won't need any further design adjustments or multiple builds for testing.
                  http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Crystal Set Initiative

dR-Green,
                    Thankyou for your interest.
                    Picture is one I sent to Eric of Coils #1 (Accidental and having same length as secondary), #2 (Erics) & #3 (11 awg test) and Coil # 4 of the 20 awg is similar to # 1 in appearance and having the same Inductance.
                    AM Station Frequency = 1557 Khz.
                    Diameter of primary and secondary is 488 mm (19.2").
                    Extra Coil is 195.2 mm (7.68") and having 50 turns but made a few extra for tapping purposes but find a reduced number of windings was better like 48 turns.

Length was calculated that the 50th turn equalled diameter or close to it, i.e., 'square' except for the 11 awg which is slightly longer.
                    The picture has the coils connected to a 30 meter aerial strung into the bushes and I was testing each for AM reception and using the two 1N34 diodes on the pick-up head as the receiver for comparison.
                    No matter what I did, Erics was always the way poorest performer in both this test and test on the working TMT - way too many turns and wire too small, destruction by L & C.
                    Test here was by contact to detect an AM EM signal and not through the air as at the actual Extra Coil at the TMT.

Made up a circular 600 x 900 mm aluminium sheet tank today to completely surround the Extra coil and didn't matter whether it was connected metal to metal or insulated, the reception was improved from the air receiver some 15" away.
                    My hand in close proximity to the tank managed to amplify the signal slightly where normally it would do the opposite.
                    I had a notion that I would be able to light a small Led between the two ends of the aluminium but was not the case.
                    This test kind of proves the signal is other than Hertzian as the aluminium is shielding the receive head.

The test of the Extra coil inside the secondary was a failure due to I believe, the spiralling motion of the LMD signal away from the primary/secondary coils at the top side but the Extra is radiating out in all directions.

Smokey
                    Last edited by David G Dawson; 08-16-2013, 12:43 AM. Reason: Picture Size

Comment

• Update from energy bat

Originally posted by john_g View Post
                      Hi Geoffrey

Welcome! Looks like you have been very busy, I look forward to reading up on all the details.

Regards

John
                      Hi John and all at energetic form

I gave Sterling Allan an 2.5 hour interview about energybat labs.
                      you can see it at his website and he did a great write up about the lab. Main Page - PESWiki

Here are my 2 websites

Energy Bat

Mobile Utility Toolbox | The Pull Out Corporation

Project 21
                      Energybat Labs replication of Mr. Dollard’s experiments. back in 1988 from the borderlands videos.
                      Mr. Miller work on this project between 1988-1991 when he got the borderlands videos.

More to come

Thank You

Geoffrey miller

Comment

• Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio

Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                        Hello everyone. I decided it was a good idea to find out what Eric Dollard had to say..

1. Adam Bull interviews Eric Dollard on Solomon Radio
                        - YouTube

Listened to the interview.

Liked it.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,

Berg

Comment

• Flat wire for secondary?

My question is. When I calculated the maximum diameter of the wire based on the spacing of 60% I get 1,6mm. I know Eric advises to use 14 gauge coax and it would be perfect but also expensive.
                          If I could use flat wire of 1,6mm or even litze flat on the coil than I could use normal trafo wire with 6 times 0,25mm.

In 'Theory of wireless power' I read that 'the dissipation of the coils oscillation energy by conductor resistance is minimum when the ratio of wire diameter to the coils pitch is 60%.'

I assume Tesla figured that 60% out? But he used round wires so this makes me doubt if flat litze or flat wire will work.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                            My question is. When I calculated the maximum diameter of the wire based on the spacing of 60% I get 1,6mm. I know Eric advises to use 14 gauge coax and it would be perfect but also expensive.
                            If I could use flat wire of 1,6mm or even litze flat on the coil than I could use normal trafo wire with 6 times 0,25mm.

In 'Theory of wireless power' I read that 'the dissipation of the coils oscillation energy by conductor resistance is minimum when the ratio of wire diameter to the coils pitch is 60%.'

I assume Tesla figured that 60% out? But he used round wires so this makes me doubt if flat litze or flat wire will work.
                            To answer my own question. I think I have to go even smaller with the wires to get to 10% of the skindepth I need 0,01mm. I guess if the surface and mass of primary and secondary match it should be ok?

Comment

• 6sn7 Triode Driver Update / 3Mc Modular System Summary
                              • 10" diameter modular, rapid prototype, coil system (single loop primary, 21 turn RG404 secondary).
                              • 1500pF Experimental Clamp-on Primary Capacitor with quick connects.
                              • 6sn7 triode driver (360V, Ip=16mA), GZ34 Rectified Power Supply.
                              • Aluminum Plate (1233cm^2), 10 ft welding cable, grounding system.
                              • This system is not optimized yet (new tank capacitor needed).

Documentation: 3mc_design_notes.pdf

Comment

• I scored some GLOM, someone is going to like this;

Philips vacuum tube MHz oscillator, everything is still in there, did not fire it up yet, allready got offered some new tubes for it. Did a lot of cleaning, removed the rust and lubed the mechanical parts, now all the knobs turn fine. A friend 'who knows stuff' will be helping me out bringing it back to life.

Also scored a Trio 4ch 70MHz scope.

My coils resonate at aprox 6 MHz.

Got a big project comming up, I will be back in a few weeks.

To be continued.....
                                https://soundcloud.com/cozmikproduktionz

Comment

Working...
                                X