This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
    Recently a video was released showing Eric saying some very compromising things. It shows some very damaging things to Eric's reputation. One of the things the video suggests is that Eric is currently a meth addict. I felt it necessary to make a statement, getting some of the facts straight.
    For everyone who didn't already know this, Eric lived with me off and on for close to 2 years. We spent a lot of time together. This is the most important sentence in this post:
    The entire 2 years I have known Eric I have never seen him do meth or have any behavior that suggests he is using meth.
    Thank you for clearing this up and restoring Eric's good name!

Comment

• Originally posted by mahakal View Post
      Thank you for clearing this up and restoring Eric's good name!
      Eric never had a bad name, but good re-enforcement yes

the proof has always been in the pudding ....

Eric's skills and experience being unmatched to anyone else known
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        This is going to be a one-time only post. I am going to keep the lab open for Eric for the time being as there is still enough money in EPD Labs account to operate for another 6 months. Beyond that I don’t know what will happen; we will cross that bridge when we get there.

In regard to Eric currently using meth, I have never seen him use it or had any indications of him being on meth in my experiences with him.

I am not going to comment on anything else here as I feel this all should have been worked through privately.

David Wittekind
        Bless you for your compassion and sacrifice David,
        hope im not rambling, but...

i have a friend who has said he would take Eric into his home if need be (i should double check that)
        He lives in California near san diego, and would be basically financially set, living wise.

But i have a hard time seeing Eric choosing to live in a big city, from all he's said he wants to be away from BS and nosy neighbors,

im going to personally start sending money on a monthly basis after i finish paying for wedding crap.
        maybe only 50-100 per month, but if 10 others did that too, then Eric would be able to have something to count on.

Eric really needs his own place, and the luxuries of life owed to him for his hardships,
        i figure he would want an RV trailer, and need internet, insurance, registration, clothes, meals toiletries, and gas covered, i think we can handle that. ( i would contribute)

He could just LIVE, and have what he needs, then i bet for fun, out of boredom, with no-one on his back, Eric would probably come out with the finest work yet.
        Just the odds of completing a large build vs something easier(not lesser) in reach.
        (studying and solving the Tesla/Kapanadze generator is still the top on my list)
        and I wonder, if all Eric did was do 1 or 2 stage presentations a year, how much he could make? if he feels like it, idk

it's nothing but pure gold that comes out of his mouth, he deserves to be compensated accordingly
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Mars Invades

In this movie, the Martian Aliens are shown announcing over their loud speakers, "We are your friends," while incinerating every Earthling in sight.

Yes indeed, they have come to help (themselves to) Eric again.

This is Round 9, and through the miracle of the internem, it will be a glorious episode, never publicly seen before. I find it fascinating and expect a wonderful adventure ahead.

As Tesla said, "Feel the excitement coming!"

Stand by.
          SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
          Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• T rex ghost writers

... are like a box of chocolates...ya never know what (who) yer gonna get...

Comment

• I would like to respectfully ask one simple question, either directly to Eric or
              to anyone who has watched and understood his Lectures on this.

What exactly is meant by "energy synthesis" is it meant as "artificial energy"
              as in "creating something by artificial means", or is it "producing energy" in a
              certain place due to "the combination of two or more entities to form something else" ?

Now I know it can't be the "creating something by artificial means", because
              that would mean the making of energy or the creation of new energy which
              would be akin to adding something to the universe from nothing. I cannot see
              how artificial energy could be possible energy is energy.

So I can I assume it must be the combination of two or more entities to produce energy ?
              I can do that with a flame and some wood. Honestly I think this is important
              and if this is explained here in simple terms (a short answer) by Eric or
              someone approved to relay the answer I think it will help people to understand
              what is meant by "energy synthesis" as the term is used in these discussions.

The way I see it the term can mean only two things in simple terms.

1) The creation of artificial Energy.
              2) The combination of two or more entities that together form Energy.

In general, the noun synthesis (from the ancient Greek σύνθεσις, σύν "with" and θέσις "placing") refers to a combination of two or more entities that together form something new; alternately, it refers to the creating of something by artificial means. The corresponding verb, to synthesize (or synthesise), means to make or form a synthesis.
              Source - Synthesis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
                In this movie, the Martian Aliens are shown announcing over their loud speakers, "We are your friends," while incinerating every Earthling in sight.

This is Round 9, and through the miracle of the internem, it will be a glorious episode, never publicly seen before. I find it fascinating and expect a wonderful adventure ahead.

Stand by.
                Very sorry to see you going through it but I must say it is the most amazing drama indeed. As Mr. Clean said, your reputation was never in doubt, theirs was. Now there is no doubt at all. Be safe and well.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post

Stand by.
                  im a little slow, and just reading old posts and putting 1+1 together..

im just learning that T-Rex is..... Eric?

it is an honour to think you are reading these posts, and want to support any way i can.

im all for you being independent, not crowded, and i hope that if you read my posts that you would know that i would defend you from so called "invaders"

if the link in your signature is the one you approve, i am going to start sending$, i just hope the Canadian dollar (American peso )amounts to something on the conversion
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• beer money?

From Mr. Clean
                    if the link in your signature is the one you approve, i am going to start sending$, i just hope the Canadian dollar (American peso )amounts to something on the conversion
                    Very noble, but I doubt it will help.
                    I said early on, that there must be a reason that Mr. Dollard has lost so many labs. If you watch and listen to Eric in his own words, you will understand.
                    There are no innocent parties here and it would make for a great Dr. Phil show. Maybe even a book, eh Aaron? You just can't make this sh*t up!
                    ( I am not taking sides here, but this video does contain candid outtakes)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL7yMKVtNE4

It's a very sad situation. I hope Eric seeks help for his demons so that he can move forward being a successful, self sustaining person.
                    Money is not what he needs. Only Eric can help Eric at this point.

Comment

• Umm never mind answering my question anyone, after watching that video,
                      I no longer require one.

Comment

• by energy synthesis eric is quoted as saying it is "assembling energy from its component parts" meaning that photons of electricity can be created in a multitude of ways. generally we do it via electromagnetic induction. Eric has shown that through parameter variation we can entice electrical energy into the system by varying things like dielectric inductance and magnetic inductance over time.

an example being lindemanns rotary transformer (borderlands, free energy researches) or Chris Carson's rotating variable capacitor. Eric calls this synchronous parameter variation. the alexanderson alternator and antenna system is an area of study that exploits these ideas.

in Eric's book, lone pine writings, he talks about the various ways to create emf and mmf. there are many ways to do it. not all of them involve forcing magnets to move near coils, which seems to be the only way most people can think about generating electricity.

so Eric has used the term energy synthesis to replace the term free energy when dealing with systems that exhibit anomalous behavior. free energy is a misnomer anyway.

-Ben

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                          I had decided not to post anymore about the recent conflicts and negative turn of events. Initially I decided to make some statements to defend EPD Labs, but then I felt like the arguments were getting to be non-constructive, and instead of a discussion about facts, things turned into attacks on each others characters. That is when I decided to stop posting. I felt like it was time to put my energy into something productive rather than bickering.

Recently a video was released showing Eric saying some very compromising things. It shows some very damaging things to Eric's reputation. One of the things the video suggests is that Eric is currently a meth addict. I felt it necessary to make a statement, getting some of the facts straight.
                          For everyone who didn't already know this, Eric lived with me off and on for close to 2 years. We spent a lot of time together. This is the most important sentence in this post:
                          The entire 2 years I have known Eric I have never seen him do meth or have any behavior that suggests he is using meth.

Originally posted by David View Post
                          This is going to be a one-time only post. I am going to keep the lab open for Eric for the time being as there is still enough money in EPD Labs account to operate for another 6 months. Beyond that I don’t know what will happen; we will cross that bridge when we get there.

In regard to Eric currently using meth, I have never seen him use it or had any indications of him being on meth in my experiences with him.

I am not going to comment on anything else here as I feel this all should have been worked through privately.

David Wittekind
                          Hello All,

Let me just say first that I have disappeared from this EPD Labs/Eric Dollard/Ray Savant/Aaron Murakami mess because I don't think it serves any good whatsoever. Once accusations were being thrown all over the forum about this and that, I saw this as my opportunity to get back to my own life. I have resigned from the board of directors for EPD Labs and quite frankly, haven't been following much of the drama that has ensued. I spent a lot of time trying to help Eric and it took a toll on some of my personal relations. I am glad to have had the opportunity to help Eric, but my donation of time ended a couple of weeks ago. I hope you can carry on Eric as I know you will succeed if you do.

I want to add my 2 cents to this idea that has been thrown about where Eric has been accused of being on meth. In the two years that I have been in contact with a very open and honest Eric Dollard, he has never said anything to make me believe that he was continuing to use meth after the Landers station was taken from him. I do not believe that Eric is currently using meth.

I hope this drama can be left in the past and certain people stop flaming the situation.

Dave

Comment

• Eric Dollard Speaks

1-(218) 844-3182 pin code 92918065

I don't believe you need the # sign after the pin code.

Eric discusses this Ray Savant suppression claims.

That was recorded live with Eric and I on a conference call system a little while ago. It takes about 2-3 minutes for it to get started (will be silent for a few) so be patient.

Ray Savant
                            Tech Zombie
                            "Muhamed"

463 west 49th st
                            New York, NY 10019

(646) 709-1297

techzombie432@gmail.com
                            raysavant@yahoo.com

Business Name.
                            Leets Trading Co.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Eric Dollard Speaks

Please put this graphic in your signature line if you support Eric Dollard.

Please spread this so that it goes viral all over the net.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                That was recorded live with Eric and I on a conference call system a little while ago. It takes about 2-3 minutes for it to get started (will be silent for a few) so be patient.
                                Good interview. But if this makes Eric disappear forever it will be exactly what Ray wants. I know he needs some time and distance from the drama however.

Last edited by mahakal; 07-24-2013, 10:06 PM. Reason: Adding signature graphic

Comment

Working...
                                X