X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Dollard

Originally posted by Aten90 View Post
    Aaron how do i subscribe to this thread so i dont lose it?
    Hi Aten,

There is a "thread tools" option on the menu bar at the top of the thread. It will open when clicked with an option to subscribe.

I'll see if I can make it a sticky.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
      Hendershot Generator:

Quote from Jimm:
      "I was curious about what the hype was all about, so I scoured the internet to find a working replication. Guess what? NONE EXIST.
      It's main purpose is to separate the hopeful replicators from their hard earned money.
      see:
      Lester Hendershot
      Where is this Hendershot thing supposed to be getting it's energy from?

You would be much better off trying to find ways to make the Tesla radiant energy collector work like a solar collector. At least there is the possibility of doing a real conversion of energy and there is energy to collect."

What a load of rubbish!
      Please, Lord, give me patience with these people.
      I am not one to respond to criticism but will in this case.

Hendershot Generator - Free Energy tutorial - YouTube

Have you ever thought what it was that made your Heart tick over, keeping you alive?
      What is Eric Dollard working with, 'Radiant Energy' and that is generated from the Aether, the energy from the Cosmos and Galaxy that is stored in the Earth and its Atmosphere and the same energy that makes your Heart tick and keeps you from sliding off the Planet.
      I have named the Hendershot Generator 'The Heartbeat Machine' for in my view, it is utilising the same energy.
      Please read Walter and Lao Russell and Rudolph Steiner and Dan Winter and anybody else that mentions 'Light' and gain some knowledge of the Aether, the same energy environment that they supress and don't want you to know anything about.

Why do you people think that you already know all there is to know and are so forceful and critical in advising others what they should be doing - that is not your job and you are supposed to be here working on Eric Dollard devices and any other machine that displays 'Energy Synthesis' - what have you got to offer?

Why was it that I asked for bench people to respond and not keyboarders and you can now see the result, can't you?

If people here are unable to display what they are working on they should remain in the background as witnesses only and nothing more.
      Please show us what you are working on?

If you fail to describe your projects, I will kindly ask Aaron to have you removed from this Forum.
      We have all had enough!
      Thankyou.

Smokey
      You asked for " bench people" I have designed and built devices for the electronic music/recording industry to computers to RF circuits. People PAY ME for my work in these areas, yet my opinion of of the Hendershot device is deemed incompetent ?
      You asked how it worked and I said that it didn't nor can anybody else produce a working model. Now you want to kill the messenger? WOW!

Please refrain from asking questions that you don't want to know the answers to in future if this is your reaction!

The aether is very fine grained and seems to permeate everything. if indeed it does exist. So far no man made devices are known to have the ability to contain or concentrate it. Certainly none of the ones contained in that schematic!

My advise was not to waste your time. OK,now I understand that you are not scientific or objective, but a "true believer" or you believe it "because it was in the internet". Far be it for me to tamper with a person's beliefs. Good luck with the build, you're going to need it.
      I will ignore your posts going forward. No problem!
      Last edited by jimm; 07-22-2013, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
        There is something in writing - it's called bylaws and/or articles of incorporation for the 501c3. The members will not provide Eric with copies of any of it. Eric is the registered secretary with the state, NOT Webster. Webster was the treasurer. So, Eric doesn't even know the rules to operate by when it comes to decision making, etc... or what his legal voting rights are within his own organization. He has been kept in the dark.

It is irrelevant whether or not the Secretary position is suited for Eric or not, record keeping requirements are required by law for the secretary, keep minutes of meetings, decisions made, etc... and NONE of that has been provided to Eric. Eric is the secretary, but many decisions are done without him even knowing about it. There is something horribly wrong with that picture.

If you want to help Eric Dollard, petition Facebook to stop using Eric Dollard's name on the Aetherforce FB page because it is all done without his approval. And Eric does not want him or his work to be promoted by Aetherforce, period. And, show your support for Eric by boycotting Ray Savant.

The other thread is to document the Ray Savant issue.

This thread is for the discussion of Eric Dollard's technology.

Stay on topic please...
        That all sounds like a reasonable thing to do but this is Eric's, name, work, and images that are being used. He would be the best one to petition and I can't see why he would be denied. I think FB has policy against fake sites, don't they?
        Eric may hate dealing with this stuff but he has to pay attention to the details or things will tend to get out of control.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>end of off topic discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

• @Jimm

Originally posted by jimm View Post
          That all sounds like a reasonable thing to do but this is Eric's, name, work, and images that are being used. He would be the best one to petition and I can't see why he would be denied. I think FB has policy against fake sites, don't they?
          Eric may hate dealing with this stuff but he has to pay attention to the details or things will tend to get out of control.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>end of off topic discussion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
          Ok, now you're talking.

It was unclear as to what you're indicating that papers needs to be signed for.

That should have been handled by organization leadership. Everyone should have been signing NDA's, etc... The whole thing was done very sloppy without care for Eric's IP and well-being. Now video clips taken of Eric and at his lab are being used against him by Ray. Wittekind should be publicly denouncing these activities by Ray as being unacceptable and unapproved by EPD Labs.

I don't want to stir it up with Wittekind because he has agreed to pay for the lab's rent for a year to get the CIG done, etc..., but damn.

For FB, I think it will take quite a push, but it is possible. All these sites like to throw up their policy garbage instead of doing what is right.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• off topic myself

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Ok, now you're talking.

It was unclear as to what you're indicating that papers needs to be signed for.

That should have been handled by organization leadership. Everyone should have been signing NDA's, etc... The whole thing was done very sloppy without care for Eric's IP and well-being. Now video clips taken of Eric and at his lab are being used against him by Ray. Wittekind should be publicly denouncing these activities by Ray as being unacceptable and unapproved by EPD Labs.

I don't want to stir it up with Wittekind because he has agreed to pay for the lab's rent for a year to get the CIG done, etc..., but damn.

For FB, I think it will take quite a push, but it is possible. All these sites like to throw up their policy garbage instead of doing what is right.
            I apologize, I went off topic myself. Anyway, I will launch something asking for everyone's support and I hope you all join in.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Eric will be back in here to post when he has time. His priority is to finish his book. So when he's back, he will see your posts. It was an honor for me to have spent so much time with him. We're getting to know each other and I hope at some point he does consider me a good friend.

In the meantime, what Eric stated that he would love to see is actual builds being posted. The crystal radio initiative, etc...

My personal project that I'm gathering parts for is a simple Armstrong one-tube regenerative receiver. That is probably kiddie play for some of the engineers here, but its my choice project to introduce myself to radio circuits. I have the 6c4wa, but I am going to move towards the battery powered tubes.

By the way, Eric recommends that everyone watch Empire of the Air - a pbs documentary about Marconi, Armstrong, etc... it is a MUST WATCH for anyone interested in the Bolinas/RCA technology. Eric watched that documentary and the RCA stuff coming soon was actually written and inspired by that documentary to a large degree.

Empire of the Air | PBS

Amazon.com: Empire of the Air: The Men Who Made Radio: Jr. Jason Robards, Ken Burns: Movies & TV
              Farmhand (a wrongly accused disinformer LOL) has made a pretty sweet Armstrong Oscillator ... (with schematic)

Two Receivers and Armstrong Oscillator Transmitter - YouTube
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• What Eric wants...

hi all, is Gestalt Reality a site in good standing, or is it a boycott site?

anyway i was reading there that Eric would like actual drawings and diagrams and calculations, not links to them.

i know what he means, not having to do an obstacle course, but i don't know what else to do, i barely know how to post pictures here

but I will do my best to be direct as possible, last thing i want is to waste Eric's or anyone else's time.
                ...picture is a 1000 words... but a video is a thousand pictures ...so really, im saving him the time in reading

oh and im also reading that im basically dumb and still trying to use the "incorrect" type of secondary/extra coil/resonator.

says the coil needs to be as tall as it is wide, and that Tesla lab centrepiece was the correct model

winding a new resonator
                Last edited by mr.clean; 07-23-2013, 07:49 PM.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• site

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                  hi all, is Gestalt Reality a site in good standing, or is it a boycott site?
                  I liked the site. I know we used it a few times to get references when he was here working on the talk.

The guy who has it seemed really nice, was at dinner with Eric and a few others and never even told Eric it was his site. If he did, I'm sure Eric would have given him a big thanks.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• I decided to post in this thread because it pertains specifically to Eric.

I had decided not to post anymore about the recent conflicts and negative turn of events. Initially I decided to make some statements to defend EPD Labs, but then I felt like the arguments were getting to be non-constructive, and instead of a discussion about facts, things turned into attacks on each others characters. That is when I decided to stop posting. I felt like it was time to put my energy into something productive rather than bickering.

Recently a video was released showing Eric saying some very compromising things. It shows some very damaging things to Eric's reputation. One of the things the video suggests is that Eric is currently a meth addict. I felt it necessary to make a statement, getting some of the facts straight.
                    For everyone who didn't already know this, Eric lived with me off and on for close to 2 years. We spent a lot of time together. This is the most important sentence in this post:
                    The entire 2 years I have known Eric I have never seen him do meth or have any behavior that suggests he is using meth.

He spent a lot of time sleeping, and meth users usually don't sleep much!

He has told me he used meth recreationally in the past, but that was in the past. I spoke with Eric today and he plans to take a drug test and then post the results publicly, proving that he is not currently doing meth. From what I understand, Eric used meth in the past to build a lot of equipment and put up antennas, but was never an addict like the video purports.

As you can see in the video, Eric does have an abrasive personality at times, but that is the way of the coyote. It serves as a fitting analogy, coyotes are wild animals, spectacular in their own right, but not necessarily suited for civilization.

Eric is a person just like any of us. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses, nobody is perfect. The thing about the internet is it makes you somewhat anonymous, keeping your own flaws from being made public. I have plenty of things in my past that I would rather not be made public and Eric is no different. It is unfortunate his life has been put on display the way it has, it is not a situation I envy.

I am going to continue to work with Eric, and hopefully some great things can be accomplished in the future. For the moment I'm keeping my head down and getting back to work, trying to be productive, and avoiding all the online drama.

Have a good day,
                    John Polakowski
                    Please help support my indiegogo campaign: Cosmic Induction Generator

Comment

• Eric's credibility

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                      I decided to post in this thread because it pertains specifically to Eric.

I had decided not to post anymore about the recent conflicts and negative turn of events. Initially I decided to make some statements to defend EPD Labs, but then I felt like the arguments were getting to be non-constructive, and instead of a discussion about facts, things turned into attacks on each others characters. That is when I decided to stop posting. I felt like it was time to put my energy into something productive rather than bickering.

Recently a video was released showing Eric saying some very compromising things. It shows some very damaging things to Eric's reputation. One of the things the video suggests is that Eric is currently a meth addict. I felt it necessary to make a statement, getting some of the facts straight.
                      For everyone who didn't already know this, Eric lived with me off and on for close to 2 years. We spent a lot of time together. This is the most important sentence in this post:
                      The entire 2 years I have known Eric I have never seen him do meth or have any behavior that suggests he is using meth.

He has told me he used meth recreationally in the past, but that was in the past. I spoke with Eric today and he plans to take a drug test and then post the results publicly, proving that he is not currently doing meth. From what I understand, Eric used meth in the past to build a lot of equipment and put up antennas, but was never an addict like the video purports.

As you can see in the video, Eric does have an abrasive personality at times, but that is the way of the coyote. It serves as a fitting analogy, coyotes are wild animals, spectacular in their own right, but not necessarily suited for civilization.

Eric is a person just like any of us. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses, nobody is perfect. The thing about the internet is it makes you somewhat anonymous, keeping your own flaws from being made public. I have plenty of things in my past that I would rather not be made public and Eric is no different. It is unfortunate his life has been put on display the way it has, it is not a situation I envy.

I am going to continue to work with Eric, and hopefully some great things can be accomplished in the future. For the moment I'm keeping my head down and getting back to work, trying to be productive, and avoiding all the online drama.

Have a good day,
                      John Polakowski
                      oh god no, Eric's as straight edge as ever, personality and behaviour are always crystal clear.
                      whoever can unravel an intensive 3.5 hour presentation, with no que cards, one by one, name by name in such eloquence as to introduce the next and credit the last, that is one sharp mind.
                      i just love to see him laughing, despite his brutal past
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new Resonator, the correct way

due to the fact it was so square i just put a smaller secondary over the bottom, and used a ton of capacitance, i selected general range for 10nf, left tap points open to adjust L1, hehe i can still hear arcs wanting to breakout
                        gotta sleep unfortunately now
                        Attached Files
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Thank you

Originally posted by jpolakow View Post

He has told me he used meth recreationally in the past, but that was in the past.
                          I appreciate you posting that.

I will post a video that resonates with that.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by jpolakow View Post
                            I decided to post in this thread because it pertains specifically to Eric.
                            Recently a video was released showing Eric saying some very compromising things. It shows some very damaging things to Eric's reputation.
                            Eric is a person just like any of us. We all have our own strengths and weaknesses, .
                            Have a good day,
                            John Polakowski
                            I was sure i had seen all videos,
                            Which video? you mean in the 3 or 4/4 Antirelativity pres when he described meeting Farnsworth jr??

I didnt get that impression at all, and doubt anyone really thinks hes got the loose money for a 200$ a day habit, plus the cool and composure
                            Definitely wouldnt make any sense
                            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Lab Still Open

This is going to be a one-time only post. I am going to keep the lab open for Eric for the time being as there is still enough money in EPD Labs account to operate for another 6 months. Beyond that I don’t know what will happen; we will cross that bridge when we get there.

In regard to Eric currently using meth, I have never seen him use it or had any indications of him being on meth in my experiences with him.

I am not going to comment on anything else here as I feel this all should have been worked through privately.

David Wittekind

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                This is going to be a one-time only post. I am going to keep the lab open for Eric for the time being as there is still enough money in EPD Labs account to operate for another 6 months. Beyond that I don’t know what will happen; we will cross that bridge when we get there.

In regard to Eric currently using meth, I have never seen him use it or had any indications of him being on meth in my experiences with him.

I am not going to comment on anything else here as I feel this all should have been worked through privately.

David Wittekind
                                Thank you for restoring honor and integrity to EPD Labs.

Comment

Working...
                                X