Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only wheel that raphael37 really needs...

Carnival Wheels and Prize Wheels and Accessories

...or maybe he already has one, but is tired of being on the road with the carnival so he's trying a new con game that doesn't require travel????

Comment

• Originally posted by jimm View Post
      Carnival Wheels and Prize Wheels and Accessories

...or maybe he already has one, but is tired of being on the road with the carnival so he's trying a new con game that doesn't require travel????
      oh I see, ignorance is bliss now wants to evolve to the next level of our discussion?

the ad hominem attack?
      Trust me I can play that game better than you jimm.

You suggest that I AM a CON MAN?
      dude IF I AM a CON MAN ewe are the sucker PT Barnum spoke of.
      PhDUH you are the sucker who keeps coming back to be entertained by the clOWN who NOW OWNs ewe?

the rest of my ad hominem attack (tit for tat) can be found here:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/235460-post20.html

selah
      Last edited by Raphael37; 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Raphael37, Why don't you make your own thread about your idea's,
        I'm sure you would get some interest ? A page full of large images cost some
        people a lot of their data allowance.

Cheers
        Last edited by Farmhand; 07-18-2013, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
          Raphael37, Why don't you make your own thread about your idea's,
          I'm sure you would get some interest ?

Cheers
          you can find my response here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/235459-post19.html

selah
          Last edited by Raphael37; 07-18-2013, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• radiant matter experiment

Originally posted by Gestalt View Post
            Also Mark McKay had a handout at the conference which has now been posted to my website along with some photos, schematics and more! Please check it out here:
            Tesla's Radiant Matter replication by Mark McKay | Gestalt Reality

Enjoy!
            There are a few edits needed for the diagram and history. That will be clarified after Eric is done with a few priorities he is involved with now. Just fyi...
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• @Jimm

Originally posted by jimm View Post
              Folks, I don't get it . What the heck is going on?
              Not everything will just pop perfectly into place for you over night. You just have to have patience and let things work out and settle into place. That is about all anyone with realistic expectations can hope for at this time.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post
                you can find my response here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/235459-post19.html

selah
                hi Raphael, i like ur enthusiasm, and i am a die hard Dollard fanatic, memorized much of his posted stuff, its all i do, since before tech zombies posted vids.

have replicated some of his work, i am kdkinen on YouTube as u can appreciate builders.

i apologize for sounding rude, and im not sure how day jobs got into this, but sure i respect whatever you are doing.
                and it would be sweet if so called swaz geometry was the end-all solution, just that i have never seen it come up til now

anyway i hate to add to the senseless commotion here, and then the reoccurring odd geometry here kinda got me. lol
                but good luck with that man!
                In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                In the expert's mind there are few.
                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Gestalt View Post

Mark Mckay & Eric Dollard experimenting!

Hey guys I posted a video to youtube showing the experiment that Mark McKay got working under the guidance of Eric Dollard at the 2013 Bedini-Lindemann conference.

Also Mark McKay had a handout at the conference which has now been posted to my website along with some photos, schematics and more! Please check it out here:
                  Tesla's Radiant Matter replication by Mark McKay | Gestalt Reality

Enjoy!
                  oh man i love seeing behind the scenes, thank you so much
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Raphael37, Why don't you make your own thread about your idea's,
                    I'm sure you would get some interest ? A page full of large images cost some
                    people a lot of their data allowance.

Cheers
                    hey Farmhand, can you explain just why you are being accused of dis informing ?
                    or what exactly you are believed to have done?
                    this makes no sense to me.

arent you an active and successful Tesla coil builder and follower of similar lineage as Dollard?

your Armstrong oscillator/ Tesla 3 coil system speaks for itself.

anyway, how could Eric have an issue with you?
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                      hi Raphael, i like ur enthusiasm, and i am a die hard Dollard fanatic, memorized much of his posted stuff, its all i do, since before tech zombies posted vids.

have replicated some of his work, i am kdkinen on YouTube as u can appreciate builders.

i apologize for sounding rude, and im not sure how day jobs got into this, but sure i respect whatever you are doing.
                      and it would be sweet if so called swaz geometry was the end-all solution, just that i have never seen it come up til now

anyway i hate to add to the senseless commotion here, and then the reoccurring odd geometry here kinda got me. lol
                      but good luck with that man!

my response can be found here:
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/235505-post22.html

selah V
                      Last edited by Raphael37; 07-19-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Привет всем

Download - Spread and Share !!

Original Nikolai Tesla articles from Electrical Experimenter Magazines.zip 230Mb

https://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=...e8WrSLZHuvc%3D

if you have problems with download feedback to me and i will upload on some american free host

Hidden WEB FREE ENERGY ARCHIVE

Hidden Free Energy Server have great collection of books, patents and other resources energy related - Download - Spread and Share !!

Onion.To - The gateway to Tor

Index of /fenergy/

Electro.guides.various/
                        Floyd.Sweet.vta/
                        HHO_Patents_Plans_Schematics/
                        Nikola.Tesla/
                        Tom.Bearden.and.others/
                        clearweb.links/
                        fenergy.torrents/
                        fenergy.videos/
                        hosted.projects/
                        pub.keys/
                        tor.marks/
                        upload/
                        Welcome to Fenergy.txt

Hidden Web Search Engine
                        https://www.ixquick.com/do/search

Free Energy server can be accessed only with TOR BROWSER !! Always use newest version of Tor !!

download newset version of Tor here:
                        https://www.torproject.org/

to Gestalt

Thank you for newest Erric Dollard&Tesla experiment video and for links.
                        Keep us up to date with Erric work.

to Aaron

When finally Eric book will come to Sun Light ?? I suppose synthesis of all his life work ??
                        If you have made Eric's videos presentations in HQ 1080, put it on some free file server and post link here. There is problems of downloading huge video files (1-10 Gb) over Tube !! Thanks !!
                        Last edited by SERG V.; 07-19-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                          hey Farmhand, can you explain just why you are being accused of dis informing ?
                          or what exactly you are believed to have done?
                          this makes no sense to me.

arent you an active and successful Tesla coil builder and follower of similar lineage as Dollard?

your Armstrong oscillator/ Tesla 3 coil system speaks for itself.

anyway, how could Eric have an issue with you?
                          Hi Mr Clean, I do not understand it myself. I think some of my replies to
                          people may have been taken out of context and, if so I could understand how
                          Eric might have gotten the wrong idea. I think I was misunderstood and/or misrepresented.

I don't like to assume too much but, not really understanding what I did to
                          deserve the abuse has to make one wonder somewhat. I try not to stress
                          about things I can't change. No point wondering forever. If there was no real
                          reason for it I guess one cannot be given.

I'm over it, I just like to remind people that no one is perfect and unless a
                          person professes to be an expert or know all the person should be given some
                          slack. In my opinion.

I don't mind specific constructive criticisms ect. people get testy and that is
                          normal but the personal abuse doesn't sit well with me, I don't care who the abuser is.

I'll try to stay out of it, but I seen my name in the video, and I feel I am being
                          associated with this "nefarious group". I have no alignment with any of them.
                          I did collaborate with dR Green for some time but when Eric came along I
                          suggested to dR that he might like to distance himself from me so that he
                          could interact with Eric without the extra drama's. He was very supportive of
                          me and I think he felt it was some misunderstanding as well, but I can't speak
                          for him. And I want to cause no rifts. Since abandoning the other thread I
                          just do my own thing. Taking a break revamping the computer network here,
                          but I'll be doing some more dodgy experiments some time soon.

It's good to take a break sometimes, to adjust personal perspective.

Cheers

Comment

• Gestalt,
                            Thanks for your posts about the Tesla’s Radiant Matter replication by Mark McKay. I suspect that the conference material will not cover this very much since it was not a presentation. I am always much more interested in experimental results than in theoretical speculations.

Comment

• Eric's presentation and book

Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                              When finally Eric book will come to Sun Light ?? I suppose synthesis of all his life work ??

If you have made Eric's videos presentations in HQ 1080, put it on some free file server and post link here. There is problems of downloading huge video files (1-10 Gb) over Tube !! Thanks !!
                              Eric's presentation will not be a free download. He is spending 8 hours a day, 7 days a week since the conference working on this book. If you respect Eric and want to support him, then respect the fact that Eric is a professional engineer and his time is very valuable. That is a LOT of time to create that book and it will be a masterpiece when it is finished.

If you want to support Eric, pay the man for his work and use Eric's custom link when it is provided to do so - Eric will receive 70% of each purchase directly. Then, share that link and get others to do the same.

The video will be released at the end of this month and the book will be 1-2 months after that.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• hey Aaron

just curious if Eric has ever given the Kapanadze device a serious thought?

surely you are aware of Kapanadze's apparent multi kilowatt self-runner demonstrations,

he has said that the heart of his device was a small Tesla coil, and if resonance can be maintained, one may draw virtually indefinite power up to the physical limits of the components....

yes i know, it's the big pie in the sky, but in this case the number of public demonstrations are too hard to ignore,

and rather than the typical "free energy" scammers who have more books than Cycles per sec in their system Kapanadze has shown more supposed running devices than books, thats for sure. Funny how that works

anyway i ask because it would be a lot easier on Eric, and perhaps more realizable than a single huge vulnerable device, everyone could simply have their own (given that this is possible of course)

just seems there's too many "to do's" and not enough time now, i feel we should really examine this device before Eric loses interest and reason to help us , thats if he even wants to be public anymore

so sad to think that he must be under such pressure to perform, he's never had a break, and probably not much time for any relationships
                                and to this day people are on his case for better and/or worse. and even the faithful followers are still a kind of burden, in that silly unqualified irrelevant questions are bombarded to him.
                                (like the guy asking Eric if he ever heard of a toroid? then goes onto this budha belly analogy!?... give me a break, wasting time during a presentation, to ask EPD if he knew what a toroid was?)
                                at that point you gotta wonder about the guy asking the question just wanted a little attention i suppose, and to sound like he had some grand understanding above everyone
                                ok im done, but it must irritate others as well when people pipe up to sound smart, and the very act indicates the opposite.

"those who say dont know, those who know dont say" or something like that

but anyway, i could NOT think of anything more important than solving the Kapanadze, (pleading for Eric's assistance)

anyone else have any ideas as to the most important thing to focus on?
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X