X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last re..

@Raphael37

No I am not happy with Jimms negativity and constant debate about Eric Dollards work. I really don't feel this thread is for that either. But I'm not going to ask him to stop posting what he is posting because at least he is engaging in conversation that is relevant to the topic. The immediate topic. Which is building replications of Teslas technology, with the assistance of the information that Eric Dollard provided. From an engineering approach. Studying the math and where it came from. The Aztec's had the swatika too, but the aztec's didn't come up with calculations for transients on transmission lines, so they aren't going to help much in this thread.

@dR-Green and other builders. I for the life of me can't find any AM stations around me. Google tells me there are two about an hour away, ~600 KW transmitters. But this area I'm in is a dead zone. I can't get any AM or FM stations on my home stereo receiver, nor in my car. So I'm going to have to figure out some other stable source to use as a reference for my building. I was hoping to jump back in with some data, etc.. but it might have to wait a bit before I can. Looking forward to your future posts.

Marcel

Comment

• Originally posted by brusers View Post
      @dR-Green and other builders. I for the life of me can't find any AM stations around me. Google tells me there are two about an hour away, ~600 KW transmitters. But this area I'm in is a dead zone. I can't get any AM or FM stations on my home stereo receiver, nor in my car. So I'm going to have to figure out some other stable source to use as a reference for my building. I was hoping to jump back in with some data, etc.. but it might have to wait a bit before I can. Looking forward to your future posts.
      That will be ideal for testing the Telluric receiver, if it works and nothing else does then you're in business. You won't be able to measure the differences between the overground receiver that's all. If your coil's frequency (working range) is too high to be effective in the meantime for testing you could add a few more turns of wire to bring it down if your coil frame has enough space.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by brusers View Post
        @Raphael37

No I am not happy with Jimms negativity and constant debate about Eric Dollards work. I really don't feel this thread is for that either. But I'm not going to ask him to stop posting what he is posting because at least he is engaging in conversation that is relevant to the topic. The immediate topic. Which is building replications of Teslas technology, with the assistance of the information that Eric Dollard provided. From an engineering approach. Studying the math and where it came from. The Aztec's had the swatika too, but the aztec's didn't come up with calculations for transients on transmission lines, so they aren't going to help much in this thread.

Marcel
        Wow, where is the love?
        I do science, not hero worship. Eric Dollard has done a lot to promote thought on some discarded technologies. I'm glad he's out in an undisclosed location in " the bush" doing what he does. Who else would?
        Just because I don't agree with everything he says or does, you shouldn't classify me a "negative". I'm actually a fan of his.

Science is questioning and testing results.
        Religion is a belief in dogma.
        I think Eric would agree...
        Which are you doing?

Comment

• Re. again?

@dR-Green I was kind of thinking that too. But I need to make sure these stations are actually broadcasting still. I'm not sure if the internet pages I found the information on are outdated or not. Possibly I can get these stations at night, I will check.. just to make sure I have the correct frequency. I'll post what I got when I figure it out. Thanks.

@Jimm I wasn't trying to call you out there, my appologies if it seemed that way. Just pointing out the difference between your posting vs his.

Comment

• Tesla on the FTL current. Four paragraphs below figure 82.

Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents -- Chapter IV

There is another difference. The electromagnetic energy travels with the speed of light, but see how the current flows. At the first moment, this current propagates exactly like the shadow of the moon at the earth's surface. It starts with infinite velocity from that point, but its speed rapidly diminishes; it flows slower and slower until it reaches the equator, 6,000 miles from the transmitter. At that point, the current flows with the speed of light -- that is, 300,000 kilometers per second. But, if you consider the resultant current through the globe along the axis of symmetry of propagation, the resultant current flows continuously with the same velocity of light.
            Resultant net propagation velocity is all that counts. Lightspeed.

Cheers

Comment

• Ray Savant Exposed

Hi everyone,

You all have wanted to hear from Eric Dollard personally so you can hear what he has to say about Ray Savant "Muhamed" Tech Zombie.

Here it is...
              Eric Dollard Interview EXPOSING RAY SAVANT "Techzombie" - YouTube - if you have a youtube account, please login and LIKE the video to show your support of Eric!

After you hear this, if you still believe Ray Savant's allegations about me or anything else he says, please kindly excuse yourself from this forum.

If you support Eric Dollard and want to show your support, Boycott every single thing that Ray Savant is involved in and post your support for Eric here. That way, Eric knows that you care about him and his work and that you want to see things set right for his non-profit organization and lab.

IF YOU WANT TO RESPOND TO THIS, PLEASE DO IT IN THE RAY SAVANT THREAD - http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...e-exposed.html

ERIC WANTS ALL OF YOU TO LISTED TO THIS INTERVIEW AND HELP SPREAD THE WORD.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Waves

Hi dR-Green
                Excellent diagram that helps to show the diagrammatic and mathematical evolution of a simple wave. I have a similar diagram that shows the first 4(decay) of 8 transient wave types, the other 4(growth) (not shown)are in reverse order. When designing complex oscillating and resonant circuits these waves are all that is required to understand what is occurring. Other wave types such as triangle waves, square waves, square wave pulse forms are only complex Fourier additions of these 8 wave types. This is the wonderful knowledge Eric has brought from the past for all of us to use as tools to improve our understanding. I recognized these forms immediately as they correlate to my experience as well, something that can only be gained by a long and fruitful understand from decades of building equipment and research where true knowledge has been harvested and used in a practical way.

(Quotes from Anti-relativity video)
                As Eric has quoted many times:
                "Build Teslas devices just as he described in his writings and you will get all these effects."
                Eric adds Quote:
                "I have duplicated nearly every Tesla experiment, in fact I am very famous for being the only person who has ever duplicated Teslas experiments"
                Importantly Eric Quotes:
                "It is not because I am smart or I talk to space aliens, what it is, I don't make any improvements on the historic study, it is that simple. I do exactly as instructed and it all works exactly as claimed"

This is completely accurate, build as per Tesla and you will learn and understand the meaning of his experiments.

Anybody can speculate, the burden of proof is on the speculator not on the claimant as the march of history has removed his defense, only those who are brave enough will teach themselves as Eric Dollard has done. Eric is an easy target for jibes that try to discredit his work, it is easier to accept the current over complex and corporate version of electrical paradigm than to try to figure out a simpler and more engineerable version on your own.

Five things to success in a Tesla build,
                1 Use the materials Tesla had at the time
                2 Make no improvements at all
                3 Make you own capacitors and switching devices from scratch
                4 Your measuring equipment must be also pre 20 century
                5 Figure out all your parameters with a ruler, pencil, paper and you own mind(no computer)

This is how I would approach the situation, only after you have done the 5 simple steps hundreds of times in a 10 year period would anyone be qualified to enter into a dialog with Eric Dollard about Tesla and electrical engineering. Regards Arto.

Comment

• Hi Aaron,

Just curious when can we expect to have the conference videos out? Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks

Comment

• Eric Dollard's presentation

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
                    Hi Aaron,

Just curious when can we expect to have the conference videos out? Looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks
                    Hi SilvertoGold, the release date for the first presentation (Paul Babcock's) is tomorrow.

Eric's is planned for release in the last week of this month. Then after 1-2 months, the companion book to the presentation will be released. That's quite a bit of work to transcribe the hand written notes into a word doc with images, math formulas, etc...

The rest of the presentations will follow about every 2 weeks.

Eric's presentation is 2-2.5 hours with about 30 minutes of Q & A afterward.

The video presentation of Eric will be awesome and the book Eric says is one of the most important and comprehensive works he has ever put together.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• @All

@Everyone - thank you for your support and encouragement in all of this. It has been very trying for many of us, but it has not been in vain. I talked to Eric a little bit ago and he also thanks everyone for their support in this. There have been some discussions with a few individuals that are key to the operation and things will be moving forward as intended. It's unfortunate this interview was necessary, but it worked and the mission has been refocused and will move forward! Thank you all!

There will be a few bumpy roads to navigate from here, but nevertheless, Eric is very encouraged by all of this and without the influence of the nefarious element in question, many of them are breathing a sign of relief!
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by Raphael37 View Post

Q/
                        why did Hitler covet the swastika for his MOVEMENT?

Q/
                        why did the Buddha choose to place the swastika over his heart to represent his MOVEMENT?

And my last question answers the first two.

Q/
                        why did the pre-christian Pacific civilizations refer to the swastika as the KEY of universal MOVEMENT?

So the answer is clear.
                        All of the above gravitated (centripetal) toward the swastika because it represents both centripetal and centrifugal MOVEMENT, it is the KEY to understanding the mechanism employed on all levels of scaling of the multi-universe.

... the swastika literally and figuratively makes the world go round.

It is the KEY to understanding MOVEMENT in the here and now as Jay Harman illustrated in his video.

HOWEVER maybe the swastika choose them to be its voice, and depending on how you were raised is how you respond when you hear it calling out to ewe?

The swastika in the QaBaLaH is linked to your higher self - your inner genius and the tetragrammaton a.k.a. YHVH.

selah
                        ok i give up, is there some hint to this geometry being generative or relative to energy?
                        interesting, but is this practical or theoretical?
                        and whichever... is it relevant to recent Eric Dollard events?

im confused that you repost this, to make others realize some big hidden meaning that you deeply understand beyond all others, or just brain farting?
                        In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                        In the expert's mind there are few.
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• EriP Dollard, legendary

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                          @Everyone - thank you for your support and encouragement in all of this. It has been very trying for many of us, but it has not been in vain. I talked to Eric a little bit ago and he also thanks everyone for their support in this. There have been some discussions with a few individuals that are key to the operation and things will be moving forward as intended. It's unfortunate this interview was necessary, but it worked and the mission has been refocused and will move forward! Thank you all!

There will be a few bumpy roads to navigate from here, but nevertheless, Eric is very encouraged by all of this and without the influence of the nefarious element in question, many of them are breathing a sign of relief!
                          We deeply appreciate your work Aaron, thankyou.
                          these recent events are shocking to hear, how could a guy who sought out Dollard be a bad dude? but if techzombie is misusing money or misappropriated authority over Eric, then ... copy his vids and forget him and move forward i guess.

hearing it from Eric himself is enough for me, but is it not true that the recent support for Eric was initiated by techzombie, or am i wrong?
                          (i haven't read to far back yet)

i love Eric so much, i have not had any other interest in anything but watching and learning from his years.
                          i wish him to be happy, and if all he did was relax for the rest of his life i would be pleased....
                          he really needs to just have a good RV,and a sweet place to play with whatever he wants, and money coming to him with no expectations.

and i for one would set up a monthly payment from my bank account as im sure many others would do (if it went to Eric's direct account)

and you know what? .... not to expect anything but to hear him laughing about good times and important work he did being preserved and recognized as the highest levels of education.
                          not to be expected to build the pie in the sky tower just cause we gave him some money and we believe he could do it, unknowingly burdening him to death.

he has paid more than his dues, and thank you Aaron M for making these recent events known, Eric needs people caring for his well-being, i wish i could do more

but, you know.... my greedy selfish energy needs set in, and
                          being that its kinda biological crunch time,
                          it would be EPIC if you could relay to, and Eric could do one more thing.... ?
                          and I think i speak for many

on his leisure, mess around and decipher the Kapanadze/(Weigand effect) device

how beautiful would that be to watch the man explain that!?
                          Kapanadze said himself that the heart of his device is a small Tesla coil (something he might know a little about ). without having to build massive structures just to possibly lose anything else.
                          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                          In the expert's mind there are few.
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Tesla Radiant Energy @ Bedini-Lindemann conference

Mark Mckay & Eric Dollard experimenting!

Hey guys I posted a video to youtube showing the experiment that Mark McKay got working under the guidance of Eric Dollard at the 2013 Bedini-Lindemann conference.

Also Mark McKay had a handout at the conference which has now been posted to my website along with some photos, schematics and more! Please check it out here:
                            Tesla's Radiant Matter replication by Mark McKay | Gestalt Reality

Enjoy!
                            Last edited by Gestalt; 07-18-2013, 11:28 AM.
                            A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• progresss?

Since we don't know what is happening "meanwhile back at the lab", I checked for any differences on the known websites.
                              Everything is as it was.
                              EricDollard.com redirects to Aetherforce
                              EPDlaboratories.org still has no specific mention of E.D., but has a TEDx Youtube video on the homepage!

Folks, I don't get it . What the heck is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                ok i give up, is there some hint to this geometry being generative or relative to energy?
                                yes obviously
                                IF you take the time to study the Nano superstar - aka the swastika - what you learn is that what sets its GEOMETRY apart from other designs is its ability to polarize/bend/refract light...

Have you seen the swastikas in the mandelbrot set?

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                interesting, but is this practical or theoretical?
                                Both, clearly you have NOT read about the nano technology that already employs these universal ideas.

It is beyond theoretical - it works in the here and now.

and whichever... is it relevant to recent Eric Dollard events?
                                Yes it is relevant.
                                TRUTH will not arrive tomorrow, it has been with us since the first moment we became conscious...its clues are scattered all around us.

Ok then lets compare what Eric is working on with other modELs that other inspired folks have come up with in the past, and it soon becomes self evident that all of these models have 4 quadrants divided into 8 sections based on w, x, y, and the z axis.
                                (for my own reasons I like to use w for the 4th axis)

>>> IF interested all of the images that I present above and below can be found here and identified:
                                ‘IN THIS SIGN CONQUER’ the Great Pyramid and the Sacred Cut by Tons Brunés leads us to Nikola Tesla and the Philosopher’s Stone | Reconciliation of Science and Religion

So obviously ALL of the above IMAGES (and science confirms that we store memories as images which are synaptic 'patterns') are RECOVERIES which have been made by various folks from all walks of life.

In matching up Eric's modEL aka the 4 quadrant ... we do see he is not ORIGINAL ... his MEME mind is a Copy KAt of all that has come before him...there are no exceptions to this rule...

Michael Persinger co-inventor of the God Helmet, as a scientist who studies the mind, remote viewing, etc. he has concluded the EM field of the earth contains ALL THE MEMORIES of everybody who has ever lived and is presently alive....thus it is possible while meditating or dreaming to access our memories and recover what we once knew...

So having said all of that ... why don't we see if we can link Eric's modEL with the idEA of 'god'

400 years separate these two images. ... PLEASE think about that as we investigate the images more closely....

ONE image has a bunch of TRUTH seeking 17th century alchemists inside of a tunnel heading for the white light ... and the updated version is called CERN.

IF WE ARE A COMPUTER SIMULATION - does the operating system get updated from time to time?

Yes obviously the idEAs I AM putting on the table NEED to be considered as a potential contribution to IMPROVING ERIC's modEL.

I suspect you are not familiar with this SIMPLETON theory I AM putting together called the OX TOE based on 'asymmetric nano technology' which allows us to cross the metaphysical barrier that divides AS ABOVE SO BELOW?

>>> http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

im confused that you repost this, to make others realize some big hidden meaning that you deeply understand beyond all others, or just brain farting?
                                What having you been doing for the past nine years?
                                What is your occupation...your bliss...your purpose in life...have you found it yet?
                                Should I bother asking?

I have studied symbols now FULL TIME since 2007, prior to that I worked fool time as a firefighter.
                                911 changed all of that....
                                And since around 2004 when I experienced an AHA epiphany I have been focusing primarily on the Malteser Cross and the swirly twirly not so hip hypnotic swastika.
                                Both of these symbols can be linked to a cosmic idEA called PSI-ops over a 7000+ year time span in fact.

So first off can I suggest YOU respect what I do for a living?

IF I was designing a device, a modEL that was highly efficient, perpetual, would I be a bio-mimicry fool if I used our 4.6 billion year old sun as a prototype?

Thus what can we learn from the solar deity, the ASYMMETRICAL solar swastika, that we can apply to a terrestrial modEL to help make our lives more comfy?

In the image below, (the great work of Maurice Cotterell) we clearly see in images (a) (d) and (e) an ASYMMETRY between the 4 Quadrants.

So yes I feel the information I have been harvesting could be of an ARK-E-typal advantage.

And if I was a betting man I would place my bet on an ASYMMETRICAL modEL to trump any SYMMETRICAL modELs placed on the Emerald Table.
                                And I AM not alone when I suggest this could be a reality as these two links clearly illustrate:
                                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html
                                NOBEL PRIZES – The Importance of Asymmetry | Alternative Thinking 37

selah V
                                Last edited by Raphael37; 07-18-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X